So then what was this protest about if it wasn't protesting Jewish supremacist scams, the biggest being the BS 'gas chambers"? I believe the bogus 'gas chambers & 6M' are at the bottom of the protest. Do you think such a large group was merely protesting in order to demand "Jews out". Come on, hermod, you're making no sense.Yes, just a few people yelled "Jews out" and "gas chambers are a lie". I can't see how that makes your point. That rather makes my point that protest wasn't against Jewish-Zionist supremacy, except for a few protesters.
How do you know that? Just saying so doesn't make it so. Much like the bogus 'antisemitic hate crimes' that are largely committed by Jews, as covered at this forum.No, they were not 'agent provocateur'.
Say what? hermod, the protest depicted was carried out in France, that's why.I know that Hollande and Sarkozy are/were both Jews working for Zionist interests. But how many people protesting on that day were aware of this? How many of them protested against that?
- Hard to say as the Jewish supremacist dominated media would suppress coverage of protests of this sort to be sure.How many protests against the French anti-revisionist law have you seen in France in 23 years?
- However, times are changing and protests are no longer avoidable by the media, although they try to demonize the participants, much like you are doing.
- I'm missing nothing, the proof is in the protest itself.I think YOU are missing the many, many reasons for the protest and you are focusing on the reason of a very few
ones (the anti-Zionist protesters). No offense.
People are fed up with the economic crisis and their own impoverishment. Make their bank account well-stocked again and they will kiss Netanyahu's shoes if they think he's the one to be thanked for that.
One way to be sure of people's reasons for being there would be to organize a protest "let's fight the Jewish-Zionist power over France" and see how many people would come.
- Please show me where these protestors are yelling out things about their bank accounts.
-They are protesting Jewish supremacists and their disgusting actions, please review the protest content.
- Pay attention, they did come to protest against "Jewish-Zionist power over France", please review the protest content.
- Most people? Proof?But most people think nationalism is evil and a source of racism, wars, genocides and atrocities. The WW2 victors' propagandists and their followers (democratic leaders, Western media, academic historians) did their job pretty well. Maybe I know that because I used to be a nationalist myself.
- True, Jewish supremacists try the 'nationalism is evil' canard, while supporting their own, Israeli nationalism to the max.
- WWII propagandists, media, 'academics', indeed, thank you. The protestors would agree.
- Too bad you've allowed your identity to be hijacked, that's your problem, not mine.
Most people? Proof? Pathetic, I agree. The rest would seem to indicate you are a closet nationalist. Come out, hermod, it's OK.Something I've noticed too. Something I call "the idiots' nationalism": most people hate anti-immigration measures and claim diversity is good, etc, but they start loving their county when (and only when) they hear their own national anthem in a stadium. That often leads to pathetic scenes of White people supporting a team of Africans who have recently acquired a country's citizenship only because of their sporting abilities. Stupid.
The tide is turning.