Kind of funny clip from The Three Stooges

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
User avatar
spaceboy
Member
Member
Posts: 68
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:04 am

Kind of funny clip from The Three Stooges

Postby spaceboy » 5 years 7 months ago (Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:19 pm)

I had seen a funny excerpt from a Three Stooges short a long while back and I couldn't remember which short it was from, but I finally found it.

It' s a scene where Moe, Larry, and Curly end up in in the back of a Dog Catchers truck with two dogs. They all begin to scratch because of fleas. The truck drives into the "City Pound" with a sign above the main entrance door that reads: "FUMIGATION" and "Fumigate all dogs before removing from truck". As the process begins, Curly exclaims, "They're trying to gas us!" They then escape.

It reminded me of how some rumors of homicidal gassings probably got started. Delousing chambers and disinfection being mistaken as homicidal gassing.

It's at around 8:30:

http://www.veoh.com/watch/v490224XzTemP ... e+to+Worse

User avatar
spaceboy
Member
Member
Posts: 68
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:04 am

Re: Kind of funny clip from The Three Stooges

Postby spaceboy » 5 years 7 months ago (Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:56 pm)

On second thought, I might have made a complete misunderstanding regarding this...

User avatar
Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1424
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:38 pm

Re: Kind of funny clip from The Three Stooges

Postby Dresden » 5 years 7 months ago (Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:59 pm)

@ 14:45 they even escaped the crematory! :D :lol:
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

User avatar
hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2076
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:52 am

Re: Kind of funny clip from The Three Stooges

Postby hermod » 5 years 7 months ago (Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:28 pm)

spaceboy wrote:It reminded me of how some rumors of homicidal gassings probably got started. Delousing chambers and disinfection being mistaken as homicidal gassing.


No mistake. In 1916, the British propagandists claimed the evil German "Huns" and their Austro-Bulgar allies had just gassed 700,000 Serbian helpless children, women and old people with "gassing machines" in churches converted into gas chambers. The fear of chemical warfare combined with the fertile imagination of the British propagandists, that's how the legend of homicidal gassings was born.
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

cold beer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 598
Joined: Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:48 pm

Re: Kind of funny clip from The Three Stooges

Postby cold beer » 5 years 7 months ago (Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:10 pm)

hermod wrote:
spaceboy wrote:It reminded me of how some rumors of homicidal gassings probably got started. Delousing chambers and disinfection being mistaken as homicidal gassing.


No mistake. In 1916, the British propagandists claimed the evil German "Huns" and their Austro-Bulgar allies had just gassed 700,000 Serbian helpless children, women and old people with "gassing machines" in churches converted into gas chambers. The fear of chemical warfare combined with the fertile imagination of the British propagandists, that's how the legend of homicidal gassings was born.


I'd be very interested in a link if you would be kind enough to post it.

User avatar
hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2076
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:52 am

Re: Kind of funny clip from The Three Stooges

Postby hermod » 5 years 7 months ago (Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:53 pm)

cold beer wrote:
hermod wrote:
spaceboy wrote:It reminded me of how some rumors of homicidal gassings probably got started. Delousing chambers and disinfection being mistaken as homicidal gassing.


No mistake. In 1916, the British propagandists claimed the evil German "Huns" and their Austro-Bulgar allies had just gassed 700,000 Serbian helpless children, women and old people with "gassing machines" in churches converted into gas chambers. The fear of chemical warfare combined with the fertile imagination of the British propagandists, that's how the legend of homicidal gassings was born.


I'd be very interested in a link if you would be kind enough to post it.


Image
Image
The London Daily Telegraph, March 22, 1916, p. 7

Image
The London Daily Telegraph, June 25, 1942, p. 5

http://codoh.com/library/document/2688
http://robertfaurisson.blogspot.be/1991 ... e-des.html

http://trove.nla.gov.au/ndp/del/article ... suffocated

http://trove.nla.gov.au/ndp/del/article ... suffocated

http://trove.nla.gov.au/ndp/del/article ... suffocated

http://trove.nla.gov.au/ndp/del/article ... suffocated

http://trove.nla.gov.au/ndp/del/article ... suffocated
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

cold beer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 598
Joined: Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:48 pm

Re: Kind of funny clip from The Three Stooges

Postby cold beer » 5 years 6 months ago (Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:32 am)

Hermod I apologize, I didn't see your response up until just now, thank you posting these articles.

User avatar
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 3345
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:59 am

Re: Kind of funny clip from The Three Stooges

Postby Hektor » 3 years 1 month ago (Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:19 pm)





Same newspaper, but supposedly the 1. time was false, while the second time, where only the ethnicity and some circumstantial stuff, has been changed, but is supposedly true. I guess that should be part of Holocaust Historiography 101. A good primer for some intro pamphlets as well.


Under normal circumstance, I'd ask: Don't people realize that, when belligerent A tells such a story about belligerent B, it's most certainly an atrocity lie? Take the setting of WW1 - WW2, where the communication technology was even less developed then today.

cold beer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 598
Joined: Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:48 pm

Re: Kind of funny clip from The Three Stooges

Postby cold beer » 3 years 3 weeks ago (Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:50 pm)

Yes, after the Allies admitted that the various WW1 atrocity stories leveled against the Germans were nothing more than black propaganda, the Germans, in one of the most bizarre twists in history decided to actually commit these very same atrocities in WW2.
That's what the believers need to believe.
Never mind the likihood that the same liars are recirculating the same lies, to even give that a second thought would be antisemitic.

User avatar
hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2076
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:52 am

Re: Kind of funny clip from The Three Stooges

Postby hermod » 3 years 3 weeks ago (Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:10 am)

cold beer wrote:Yes, after the Allies admitted that the various WW1 atrocity stories leveled against the Germans were nothing more than black propaganda, the Germans, in one of the most bizarre twists in history decided to actually commit these very same atrocities in WW2.
That's what the believers need to believe.
Never mind the likihood that the same liars are recirculating the same lies, to even give that a second thought would be antisemitic.


I enjoy imagining Hitler hear or read the Zionist-Allied-Soviet crazy claims during the war and say to himself "Ach human soap!? Great idea!! Useful Jews at last!" and "Communal gas chambers? Wunderbar!! Let's do that!".

Hitler the plagiarist, new food for Zionist propaganda??? :roll:
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915


Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSN [Bot] and 5 guests