The Eichmann trial

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
ginger
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: The Eichmann trial

Postby ginger » 5 years 8 months ago (Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:23 pm)

Thanks BlackRabbit for the clips. I couldn't find the part of Eichmann's testimony I'm looking for. The clip I'm looking for has the Judges asking Eichmann questions about Wannsee, not the attorneys. Towards the end of the clip, the court plays a tape recording of Eichmann talking, as if to verify what he said. .

The clip I'm looking for part of the first comment on this topic "The Eichmann trial", Video 1, Wannsee Conference:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqbWOYO6bAg . It can be found on you tube but I speak only English and I cannot understand German or any oriental languages.

I was hoping to get a translation, even a paraphrase of what was said, or to be able to locate the clip in the 200 hours of clips on you tube provided by Vad Yasem. Maybe the clip is separate from the trial, and not included in the 200 hours from Vad Yasem.

Thanks again.

Landulf

Postby Landulf » 5 years 8 months ago (Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:11 pm)

Wasn't there a lot of clips from the trial that got destroyed for some reason. I think I heard that in the film "One third of the Holocaust".

TheBlackRabbitofInlé
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby TheBlackRabbitofInlé » 5 years 8 months ago (Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:34 pm)

Are you referring to this ginger:

During cross-examination, prosecutor Hausner asked Eichmann if he considered himself guilty of the murder of millions of Jews. Eichmann replied: "Legally not, but in the human sense ... yes, for I am guilty of having deported them". When Hausner produced as evidence a quote by Eichmann in 1945 stating: "I will leap into my grave laughing because the feeling that I have five million human beings on my conscience is for me a source of extraordinary satisfaction." Eichmann countered the claim saying that he was referring only to "enemies of the Reich".

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Adolf_Eichmann

I'm guessing that you are.

It occurred during Session 88 on 7 July 1961 (although there's a transcription error on Nizkor's site which states it was Session 8, ignore that)

Begins on: http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/people/e/eichmann-adolf/transcripts/Sessions/Session-088-04.html

Concludes on: http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/people/e/eichmann-adolf/transcripts/Sessions/Session-088-05.html

Q (by prosecutor Hausner). Very well. Towards the end of the War you told several persons, as you said yourself this morning, that you would gladly jump into your grave in the knowledge that five million people had died together with you. You said that your expression was "five million enemies of the Reich." But during your interrogation by the police you said, in the same context, on page 308, that you had told your people: "Millions of Germans died in the War, millions of enemies also perished, and according to my estimation five million Jews also perished in this War." Both statements are thus correct. And you said that you would gladly jump into your grave in the knowledge that the War had taken the lives of five million Jewish enemies of the Reich.

A (by Eichmann). No, I did not say that - five million Jewish enemies of the Reich. As enemies of the Reich we regarded at the time those enemies who stood at the gates of the last bulwark of the Reich's capital, and it was under the impact of this fact that I made my statement. This statement had nothing to do with Jews.

Presiding Judge: Please, let him have his Statement. Read your words as they were recorded at the time.

Accused: Yes, that is - let me say - a summary, and it is correct; a summing up of all the victims of this War, an estimation, and in the knowledge that at that very moment the last bulwark was threatened I made this statement, but I absolutely deny that even in my mind I referred to Jews, because at that time...

Q. I don't want to hear any "because," I want an answer. Did you say that five million Jews died during the War and that you would gladly jump into your grave because of that?

A. No, not because of that would I have jumped gladly into my grave; that is a wrong interpretation of my words.

Q. Did you not regard the Jews as enemies and adversaries of the Reich?

A. During the War, after the declaration of War and following the statement of Dr. Chaim Weizmann, the leader of the Zionists, I regarded the Jews as enemies of Germany, but...

Q. Without "but," I want an answer! That will do for me.

Presiding Judge: If he wishes to complete his answer I think you should allow him to do so.

Attorney General: If the Court so wishes.

Dr. Servatius: Your Honour, would it be possible for the Accused to complete this answer. He must answer the questions clearly and briefly, but he should be given the opportunity to add some explanation.

Presiding Judge: I have already remarked on that, Dr. Servatius.

Please complete your reply.

Accused: But I did not regard them as enemies of the Reich in the sense I used this expression then, in the last phase of the War. For during this final phase, the advancing Red Army and the North American bomber planes were in my opinion the enemies of the Reich. Not the Jews.

Attorney General: If that is so, why did you mention five million Jews during your interrogation by the police?
Accused: Because I think, as far as I remember, that at the time I gave my men - a few officers - some kind of final briefing. I did not mention Jews only. I lumped everything together. I did not know whether the number of five million enemies of the Reich, of five million Jews, was exact. It was an approximate number, for I believed, and I also said, that five million Germans had fallen. This number of five million, which I repeated three times, was, if I may say so, a rhetorical phrase which in itself was not the heart of the matter, but the heart of the matter was: the Reich has been defeated, but the enemies of the Reich have also paid their toll after having destroyed the Reich in blood and in substance. I believe that in this sense I can more or less explain this matter.

Presiding Judge: Mr. Hausner, if you wish to sit down during the translation, you may do so.

Attorney General: No, thank you. I still have not received an answer to the question why you explicitly said in Bureau 06, quoting your own words, that you had mentioned five million Jews.

Accused: I have already said that I referred to everyone who was considered an enemy during the War. I also mentioned five million Germans. Whether that number was right or not was not important to me at that moment. And Dr. Servatius the reason was, as it clearly says here in this same paragraph, that I was engaged in manning the defensive positions around my office. But I did not say that I would gladly jump into my grave because I had killed five million Jews, or had their death on my conscience, or had taken part in their killing.

Q. We shall leave that for the moment. In your own handwriting, in File 17, which has been accepted by the Court, printed page No. 3, you declared in writing that Adolf Hitler had already declared war on the Jews much earlier, years before the Second World War. Are you willing to repeat this here?

The film footage of the above quoted exchanges starts at 17:30 on this video:

Nazis tried to create super-soldiers, using steroids ... they sought to reanimate the dead—coffins of famous Germanic warriors were found hidden in a mine, with plans to bring them back to life at the war’s end.
- Prof. Noah Charney

TheBlackRabbitofInlé
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby TheBlackRabbitofInlé » 5 years 8 months ago (Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:25 am)

So you're actually after the particular session shown here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqbWOYO6bAg

Which is Session 106, July 21, 1961.

Here's the transcript:
http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/people/e/eichmann-adolf/transcripts/Sessions/Session-106-01.html
Last edited by TheBlackRabbitofInlé on Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nazis tried to create super-soldiers, using steroids ... they sought to reanimate the dead—coffins of famous Germanic warriors were found hidden in a mine, with plans to bring them back to life at the war’s end.
- Prof. Noah Charney

ginger
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby ginger » 5 years 8 months ago (Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:15 pm)

Thanks BlackRabitt. I checked session 106 both film and transcripts and I found where Eichmann answered Judge Raveh with regard to Wannsee (pg. 3 of 7):

A. The various possibilities for killing were discussed.

Q. Various possibilities for killing?

A. Yes.

Eichmann did not go into detail about what methods of killing (of the Jews) was discussed at Wannsee. In that same session he talked about feeling like Pontius Pilate, and before that he talked about Kant's philosophy. But no solid testimony about gas chambers.

I had seen another film (you tube NOVA Holocaust on Trial at about 27 minutes) where Eichmann says the method of killing was discussed in very blunt terms without circumlocution, but he gives no details there either, such as plans for shooting people or killing them with poison gas.

So I conclude that killing with poison gas was not discussed at Wannsee.

Thank you for pointing out where Eichmann said he was happy about the death of 5 million for the sake of the Reich. Clearly his words have been twisted to serve the Holocaust Industry. Thanks again.

TheBlackRabbitofInlé
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby TheBlackRabbitofInlé » 5 years 8 months ago (Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:26 pm)

Glad I could be of help.
- Prof. Noah Charney

ginger
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby ginger » 5 years 7 months ago (Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:28 pm)

I have been searching for a translation of a video on you tube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqbWOYO6bAg in which Eichmann claims that there was a discussion of methods of killing Jews at Wannsee. If you check the you tube video you will see that it is in German with subtitles in an oriental language.

I have been able to find the transcript pages, session 106 at Nizkor but those pages do not include the playing of a tape recording of Eichmann, which shows up in the you tube video with the oriental subtitles. Furthermore, the comparable film of the Eichmann Trial from Vad Yasem, #106, leaves out the part where Eichmann claims they discussed various methods of killing Jews at Wannsee.

Does anyone understand the tape recording of Eichmann at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqbWOYO6bAg ? What is he saying? Why is it not included in the transcript? Is this video a fake in part? Thanks for any help.

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 5 years 4 months ago (Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:41 pm)

_Mads_ wrote:I will first list all the links that will be referred to in this topic.
In video 2 at about 00:08 there is a close-up photo of Eichmann. You can stop the video here and then simultaneously open video 1. Comparing the photo of Eichmann from video 2 to Eichmann in the glass case, I don´t think there can be any doubt: it is not the same person. At least one of them is not Adolf Eichmann.

The person in the glass case differs from the video 2-photo in (at least) the following respects: his eyebrows are more bushy, his mouth is more elongated, his nose is not slightly curved to the right, the form of his cheeks is different, and, as opposed to the round and broad face on the video 2-photo, his face is narrow and lengthy. The space form the top of the ears to the top of the head is much larger. He appears younger as well as darker. It also seems that his upper lip is thinner. One of the most striking differences concerns the forehead wrinkles. The video 2-photo shows a man with deep furrows just above the nose, of the kind that is created by lowering brows. Wrinkles of the kind stemming from raised brows are visible, but scarcely. This is the opposite of the man in the glass case. Further, this man wrinkles the forehead by raising eyebrows – particularly visible in video 1, 02:00 to about 03:00 – whereas the video 2-photo shows a man who has for his entire life primarily wrinkled the forehead by lowering eyebrows. Apart from the circumstance that lowering the brows would psychologically seem more appropriate in this situation, people do not change such habits. A person who is used to lowering the eyebrows will not suddenly start raising them instead.

I believe Photo 1 shows the same person as the one in video 2, 00:08. The same is probably true for photo 2, although there may be a slight doubt. But assuming it is the same, we do at least see that his left eyelid is hanging down, which also seems to be the case on the video 2-photo. And apparently the left eyebrow is the same, being in both cases much thinner to the left than to the right. The eyes of Eichmann in the glass case are mostly hidden behind large glasses, probably not co-incidentally. Compare the photos to video 3, however, especially the sequence from 01:10 and 10-15 seconds onwards. There is no trace of the hanging left eyelid at all. It would also seem that this man does not have the marked wrinkles around the eyes that can be seen on the video 2-photo (he wears glasses that enlarge the eyes (for improving close vision); there ought to be visible wrinkles).

Of The videos don't work anymore. But I got another source for the reels. PM me, if interested.

I am watching soe reels on the Eichmann trial.
https://archive.org/details/AdolfEichma ... torVergast
Indeed something seems fishy here. At first it is very convincing. Eichmann is confronted with testimony and assertions and he tries to explain and clarify.
But isn't a trials purpose to establish some guilt that is enough to convict a person? Why go into every nitty-gritty irrelevant detail?
The Eichmann speaks German with an Austrian accent. Now EIchmann did in fact live in Austria for quite a while, but he wasn't born their. He didn't spent his early childhood there.

Anyway, the trial proceedings sound like a disussion of the narrative, but in a very debate style way.

What startled me as well, was that he was citing Reitlinger as a source for his testimony. That seems to be extremely odd to me.
Last edited by Hektor on Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Breker
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Breker » 5 years 4 months ago (Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:56 pm)

Mr. Hektor, I have always wondered about the 'man in the glass cage', or whatever the trite phrase is. His appearance is very suspect. After all, the Israeli Mossad's motto is: "By way of deception, thou shalt do war."
B.
Revisionists are just the messengers, the impossibility of the "Holocaust" narrative is the message.

neugierig
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby neugierig » 5 years 4 months ago (Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:29 pm)

I’m with you on this, Mr. Breker. A German journalist, Gaby Weber, did some research on this issue and claims that the Eichmann kidnap story by Mossad is bunk. I found an article in junge Welt, titled “Er galt als Amispitzel und mußte aus dem Weg geräumt werden“(He was considered to be an American spy and had to be gotten rid off). One needs to take everything with a certain amount of salt, but Weber’s efforts raise questions.
https://www.jungewelt.de/loginFailed.ph ... 11/001.php

Here is a radio show by her, in English, the ‘kidnapping’ is addressed as well
http://www.gabyweber.com/dwnld/artikel/ ... 20ENGL.pdf

Strangely enough, when Weber asked the BND, the German spook agency for info on Eichmann, she had to get a court order to be allowed access, a lot of what she was handed was blackened out however. Something smells rotten here.

I hope the links work, it has been awhile since I worked on this.

Regards
Wilf

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 5 years 4 months ago (Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:44 pm)

Breker wrote:Mr. Hektor, I have always wondered about the 'man in the glass cage', or whatever the trite phrase is. His appearance is very suspect. After all, the Israeli Mossad's motto is: "By way of deception, thou shalt do war."
B.
What makes you suspicious about his appearance?

Breker
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Breker » 5 years 4 months ago (Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:52 am)

Hektor wrote:
Breker wrote:Mr. Hektor, I have always wondered about the 'man in the glass cage', or whatever the trite phrase is. His appearance is very suspect. After all, the Israeli Mossad's motto is: "By way of deception, thou shalt do war."
B.
What makes you suspicious about his appearance?
'Eichmann' simply looks different in various photo-video examples given; but not in every one.
B.
Revisionists are just the messengers, the impossibility of the "Holocaust" narrative is the message.

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 5 years 4 months ago (Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:26 pm)

Breker said:

"'Eichmann' simply looks different in various photos/videos; examples given above"
I couldn't find any examples on this thread that shows a different Eichmann than the "man in the glass cage".

All the images I can find on the internet are of the same man; I even typed in "false Eichmann", and "fake Eichmann", and all the images are of the same person who is shown in court "in a glass cage".

Breker, or neugeirig, can one of you post an image or direct me to an image that you think is of a different person than the "man in the glass cage"?

Thank you!
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

Breker
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Breker » 5 years 4 months ago (Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:55 pm)

IMO, these are not the same man. Close, but not that close.
The glass booth was certainly stagecrafted for a reason. I don't think the Israelis would risk putting the real Eichmann on the stand, much like all the "suicides", curious & sudden "illnesses" (pre-trial murders) of Germans, i.e.: Himmler and other German officials of note.
B.

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 5 years 4 months ago (Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:05 pm)

Thank you for the reply, Breker!

Breker said:

"IMO, these are not the same man"

To me they look like the same man.
The same chin.....the same mouth.....the nose is a dead ringer.....the left ear, especially the shape of the inside of the ear is the same.....what we can see of the hair-line on the left side is the same.

Of course, we can't compare the eyes, since you selected an image that shows Eichmann in an unnatural angle with huge reflecting goggles on and his eyebrows raised.

Nevertheless, there's that signature "drooping" left eyebrow that shows up in almost every Eichmann image.

Now, everything I have just said is entirely irrelevant, Breker.

The important thing is:

If the bottom image that you posted is not Eichmann, then there ARE no images of Eichmann on the internet, and ALL the images are of someone else.

Is that your contention, Breker?

Are any of the following images of the real Eichmann?.....if so, which one(s)?

All four images are clearly of the same person.....whoever he is!
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”