The Eichmann trial

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Breker
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: The Eichmann trial

Postby Breker » 5 years 4 months ago (Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:15 pm)

IMO, your bottom 2 photos are not Eichmann, angle of nose goes in the wrong direction, nose is more narrow in the two on top.
If the bottom image that you posted is not Eichmann, then there ARE no images of Eichmann on the internet, and ALL the images are of someone else.
Please do not speak for me, you said that not me. Also, I'm hardly alone in this thinking of an Eichmann stand-in.
B.
Revisionists are just the messengers, the impossibility of the "Holocaust" narrative is the message.

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 5 years 4 months ago (Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:38 pm)

Breker:

Do you seriously believe that the following images are of two different people?

Breker said:

"I'm hardly alone in this thinking of an Eichmann stand-in"

Well, I think we, on this Forum know, that how many people believe something is no indication of its truth.

I've looked for "fake Eichmann", "false Eichmann", and "Eichmann stand-in" and came up with nothing but "fake Eichmann passport", and "false Eichmann passport".

I even typed in "fake Adolf Eichmann debunked" and came up with nothing at all.

Can you tell me who else you know of that believes this fake Eichmann nonsense(besides "neugeirig")?

Thank you!
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

Breker
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Breker » 5 years 4 months ago (Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:49 pm)

Mr. F., you. stated:
Well, I think we, on this Forum know, that how many people believe something is no indication of its truth.
Then why ask for the names of others who feel the same as I feel?
I suggest you read this thread. I'm not doing your work for you. I've stated my position.
B.
Revisionists are just the messengers, the impossibility of the "Holocaust" narrative is the message.

Breker
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Breker » 5 years 4 months ago (Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:32 pm)

Please know that I previously doubted the Eichmann stand-in scenario; but the more I read about Israeli shenanigans and reviewed photos, the more it made sense. The entire trial appears to have been orchestrated top to bottom. That is the Zionist-Israeli way.
B.
http://www.fpp.co.uk/Auschwitz/Eichmann ... rgery.html

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 5 years 4 months ago (Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:08 am)

Breker said:

"Please know that I previously doubted the Eichmann stand-in scenario; but the more I read about Israeli shenanigans and reviewed photos, the more it made sense. The entire trial appears to have been orchestrated top to bottom. That is the Zionist-Israeli way"

I see your point about the "Israeli shenanigans".

The Israeli Mossad's motto is:

"By deception thou shalt do war"

Most of what they do is deception, but what nails it for me is the last two images that I posted; if they are images of two different men, then it wasn't the real Eichman in court;
if they are images of the same man, then there is nothing else to talk about, such as whether he spoke fluent Hebrew or Yiddish, or whether he made grammatical mistakes in speaking German.

In my opinion, the above and below images are of the same person.
The mouth is the same shape.
The nose is the same shape
The shape of the chin, and how it angles up to "our" right.
You can even see the "dimple", "scar" on Eichmann's chin if you enlarge the image.

In the below image the "dimple" is clearly visible:

Oh, and I almost forgot about the "drooping" left eyebrow in all three images.

If you disagree, Breker, that's OK, I'll just let it go at that.

I'm finished.

Thank you!
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

Breker
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Breker » 5 years 4 months ago (Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:07 am)

Mr. Steve F.:
It depends upon which pictures one compares. As I stated, the noses are clearly different in some photos. And certainly, I do not doubt that real Eichmann photos were used. In addition, given the admitted forgeries about the trial and the rubbish claimed about him, refuted in this thread and elsewhere, I then prefer my position.
http://www.fpp.co.uk/Auschwitz/Eichmann ... rgery.html
A pleasure, B.
end of a more refined, narrow nose goes slightly to the right:

a more broad nose going strongly to the left:

Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kingfisher » 5 years 4 months ago (Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:11 am)

Ears are very important in facial recognition. Largely, but not wholly, on the basis of ears, I would say that Breker's two images (post immediately before Steve's four images) are not the same man and that of Steve's four images, 1, 2 and 4 are the same man but 3 isn't.

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 5 years 4 months ago (Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:43 pm)

I am not convinced this was an actor, neither am I convinced that this was the real Eichmann. He's cooperating far more then any accused I've ever seen or heard about through attorneys, prosecutors I know. That's besides the obvious bullshit he's obviously talking, like:
Fountains of Blood
https://archive.org/details/Blutfontaen ... nJerusalem
Russian Submarine motor gassings of peasant cottages transformed into hermetically sealed gas chambers.
https://archive.org/details/AdolfEichma ... torVergast

I'd subdivide pictures into young Eichmann (before1945) old Eichmann (past 1960) and the passport photo.

There is similarities, but there are also differences. The skull shape seems to be different in some pictures.
Also would he have spoken German with an Austrian accent or rather a Rhineland one, which are remarkable distinctive, even if speakers do speak High German and not in their local dialect?!

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”