Victory over Caroline Sturdy Colls' Youtube Censorship !

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Eric Hunt
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Victory over Caroline Sturdy Colls' Youtube Censorship !

Postby Eric Hunt » 5 years 3 months ago (Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:38 pm)

As I wrote before here, the company Caroline Sturdy Colls made her documentary for, owned by subversive Jewish Billionaire Murray Rothstein attempted to pull The Treblinka Archaeology Hoax from Youtube.

You can read about this here.
Caroline Sturdy Colls' expensive bullying tactics begin.

My response was that the video was completely covered under "Fair Use" and their company should sue me and find out.
scare-tactics5.JPG

Youtube agrees and has reinstated the video!

Re: New YouTube Copyright Counter Notification
Inbox
x
[email protected]

Hello,

In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, we've completed processing your counter-notification regarding these video(s):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6D2HhLHed7U

This content has been restored unless you have deleted the video(s). Your account will not be penalized.

Regards,

The YouTube Copyright Team

I'm not afraid of your expensive bullying tactics, Caroline Colls. Stop using your racist, classist, Zionist Deborah Lipstadt strategy of ignoring, abusing, and using your Billionaire Jewish funders to scare Revisionists.

You should do the right thing and sit down with a detractor of yours, and talk about Revisionist concerns about Treblinka. Carlo Mattogno or Jurgen Graf are great choices. Your "star of david tiles" fiasco should tell you that maybe you're jumping to the wrong conclusions. Not to mention The Treblinka Archaeology Hoax exposé.

Perhaps you don't know you've been had by the Zionists, like the Rabbi who won't let you dig near "mass graves" at Treblinka. But here's a hint - that Bath and Disinfection 1 complex at Majdanek you "believe" was used to "gas Jews", was really just used for Bathing inmates and Disinfecting their clothes.

As I wrote, Steven Spielberg, Irene Zisblatt, Elie Wiesel, Caroline Sturdy Colls, feel free to sue me any time for libel. Until then, tens of thousands more will see my videos, exposing your deceptions.

Thank you to Google. Please stick by your claimed slogan of "Don't Be Evil" and allow Revisionists to use Fair Use the way it was intended, to provide educational, scholarly media criticism!

Please spread far and wide this dissection of Caroline Sturdy Colls' fraudulent archaeological "investigation" of Treblinka.

PS

NBC Universal is trying to censor and intimidate me, attempting to pull my uploads of "The Last Days of the Big Lie" and they will get the same treatment.
Watch THE TREBLINKA ARCHAEOLOGY HOAX

http://holocausthoaxmuseum.com/treblinka-archaeology-hoax

Semitism = Jewish Supremacism

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Victory over Caroline Sturdy Colls' Youtube Censorship !

Postby Hannover » 5 years 3 months ago (Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:13 pm)

Excellent perseverance, Eric. The more Jewish supremacists try their underhanded tactics, the worse it becomes for them.

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. Truth needs no protection from scrutiny. The tide is turning.

'antisemitic': any thought or person that a Jews doesn't like

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 5 years 3 months ago (Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:31 pm)

That's great, Eric.....and you still have the view count and all the comments. :D
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

fountainhead

Postby fountainhead » 5 years 3 months ago (Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:03 pm)

Great news, Eric!

Hell, even if I was still a Holocaust believer, I'd celebrate this as a victory for free speech.

Now let's see if anyone's man enough to try and debate you on the facts rather than hide behind copyrights (other than David Cole :)).
Who controls the past controls the future.
Who controls the present controls the past.

Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kingfisher » 5 years 3 months ago (Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:14 am)

fountainhead wrote:Great news, Eric!

Hell, even if I was still a Holocaust believer, I'd celebrate this as a victory for free speech.
Exactly, and well done Eric.

The free speech issue is the open door Revisionists should be pushing on. It is the issue where we have the sympathy of probably a majority of the general public (including Brendan O'Neil, Deborah Lipstadt and Roberto Muehlenkamp). Until we win this one we are whistling in the dark, but once Revisionist ideas can be openly debated the world becomes a different place.

diaz52
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby diaz52 » 5 years 3 months ago (Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:39 pm)

Great to hear that Eric! How about that.. Just goes to show, as powerful as the Judeo-supremacists are, they don't always get their way. They lose fights too. Great news.
-You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
-The establishment can't control the web, and the control of information through all means but one, is no control at all.

diaz52
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby diaz52 » 5 years 2 months ago (Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:56 am)

Kingfisher wrote:
fountainhead wrote:The free speech issue is the open door Revisionists should be pushing on. It is the issue where we have the sympathy of probably a majority of the general public (including Brendan O'Neil, Deborah Lipstadt and Roberto Muehlenkamp). Until we win this one we are whistling in the dark, but once Revisionist ideas can be openly debated the world becomes a different place.

This is exactly right, by the way. Perfectly stated. This is the keystone to the whole issue.
-You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
-The establishment can't control the web, and the control of information through all means but one, is no control at all.

Atigun
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Atigun » 5 years 1 month ago (Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:59 pm)

I just went to Youtube to watch Eric's video debunking CS-C. There was a notice that the video "isn't available in your country." Using Google, I went to several other sites and got the same notice or, "This video no longer exists." I finally found the video at https://archive.org/details/Treblinka_Archaeology_Hoax Am I experiencing some kind of computer malfunction or have the Jews renewed their censorship attack on Eric's video?

Never mind, folks, apparently I was trying to link to the video from a British site. It doesn't look as though the Brit Jews want to allow any debunking of their pet archeologist. Too bad, the "archive. org" link still works on that site. :D

Bonesy

Postby Bonesy » 5 years 1 month ago (Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:15 am)

Well done, Eric :D :)

You've stood defiant and done revisionism proud, son. Don't let the industry bullies and big wigs have it their way!

:idea: To try and make things harder for someone to lodge a copyright claim against you in future, do you think that addition of disclaimers in the videos might help?

For example, a statement declaring that the video is for educational purposes. As seen in the opening seconds of this video.

Perhaps a watermark or a small text in the corner when showing the original material may help avoid such cases?

Just a suggestion of course.

Also:
Looks like this same sort of thing happened to Anthony Lawson too. :roll:

You see, one simply can't have a video retracted on a basis of 'hurt feelings' or political disagreement. One of the only forms of having a video 'pulled' is by lodging a copyright infringement claim. Which as demonstrated in the video I linked to above, is quite easy for any Tom, Dick or Harry to do. Seems like a tactic of dishonesty on behalf of the lodger more than anything.
"You can't convince a believer of anything; for their belief is not based on evidence, it's based on a deep-seated need to believe." - Carl Sagan

WS3838

Postby WS3838 » 4 years 11 months ago (Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:04 am)

After uploads of the version with German subtitles in YouTube were all blocked within one day in the German-speaking countries, I finally managed to download this version and to upload it to a website which does not submit to censorship request from Germany. I added a German/English description and comprehensive German/English keywords, so that it can be found in Germany (if google.de is not forced to block it like most Revisionist websites).
You can watch/download it here: https://archive.org/details/DerTreblink ... ntertiteln

WS3838

ivam

Postby ivam » 4 years 11 months ago (Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:01 pm)

well done eric, quite pleased as well with youtube being properly unbiased on this.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”