Holo-soap: a Nazi "intimidation tool used against the Jews"

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
User avatar
hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2076
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:52 am

Holo-soap: a Nazi "intimidation tool used against the Jews"

Postby hermod » 5 years 1 month ago (Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:10 pm)

Incredible! Israeli Jews now claim that the story of the Nazi soaps made from Jewish corpses was maybe invented and spread by the Nazis in order to scare & intimidate the Jews during WW2! A boundless Chutzpah once again!

In the video below, there are:

- Jews very upset because Polish peasants used Jewish tombstones to repair their homes after WW2.
- Polish peasants claiming that "The Germans commanded to destroy the graveyard. - Hitler [did]. - Hitler [did]. - Hitler [did]." in order to exonerate themselves for breaking Jewish tombstones and for using them as building material after WW2. [06:25]
- Jews unearthing bars of soap and stating that "RIF" for "Reich Industrial Fat" is written on them (after claiming for decades it was "RJF" for "Reich Jewish Fat") because "We, the Jews, were also an industry for them (the Nazis)". [07:45]
- a comment conceding there is no evidence of Nazi soaps made from dead Jews and claiming "the story of the soaps was potentially a mean of psychological warfare and intimidation", even adding "That succeeded". [08:55]
- a comment stating that the soaps found there will be tested (soon a revival of the soap hoax with manipulated positive results??).
- Poles asking for forgiveness because other Poles used Jewish tombstones as building material. [11:45]


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W39eG2uprfQ
Published on 30 Apr 2014
Channel 2 News report on the Matseva (i.e. Jewish tombstone) Project
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 9868
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Re: Holo-soap: a Nazi "intimidation tool used against the Je

Postby Hannover » 5 years 1 month ago (Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:30 pm)

And knowing the absurd 'gas chambers' claim is no longer supportable we shouldn't be surprised when we read:
'The gas chambers rumor was invented to scare & intimidate Jews.'
The propagandists have painted themselves into a corner. They should have remembered this old quote:
Oh what a tangled web we weave. When first we practice to deceive.

- Sir Walter Scott
The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. Truth needs no protection from scrutiny. The tide is turning.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

User avatar
Inquisitor
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 442
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:40 am

Re: Holo-soap: a Nazi "intimidation tool used against the Je

Postby Inquisitor » 5 years 1 month ago (Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:46 pm)

One hates to play the stereotype game, but how can you not think of that old expression, "the Jew cries out when he strikes you!"

User avatar
hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2076
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:52 am

Re: Holo-soap: a Nazi "intimidation tool used against the Je

Postby hermod » 5 years 1 month ago (Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:52 pm)

Hannover wrote:And knowing the absurd 'gas chambers' claim is no longer supportable we shouldn't be surprised when we read:
'The gas chambers rumor was invented to scare & intimidate Jews.'


I vaguely remember I've read (don't remember where) some time ago somebody claiming that the Nazis invented the gassing hoax in order to ridicule the Jews by making them look like fools. Maybe that someone here has read the same thing and could reference that.
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

User avatar
fountainhead
Member
Member
Posts: 87
Joined: Thu May 19, 2011 8:46 pm

Re: Holo-soap: a Nazi "intimidation tool used against the Je

Postby fountainhead » 5 years 1 month ago (Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:11 pm)

So on the one hand the Germans were so secretive about their plans to kill the Jews that they only spoke about it in a fancy schmancy coded language and went through all kinds of trouble to masquerade the gas chambers and reassure the Jews that they're just going through a routine shower for their own benefit, and THEN purposely spread a rumor that they're going to turn the Jews into soap to scare the crap out of them. Those Germans weren't the sharpest knives in the drawer, are they?
Who controls the past controls the future.
Who controls the present controls the past.

Breker
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 760
Joined: Thu May 18, 2006 5:39 pm
Location: Europa

Re: Holo-soap: a Nazi "intimidation tool used against the Je

Postby Breker » 5 years 1 month ago (Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:02 pm)

fountainhead wrote:So on the one hand the Germans were so secretive about their plans to kill the Jews that they only spoke about it in a fancy schmancy coded language and went through all kinds of trouble to masquerade the gas chambers and reassure the Jews that they're just going through a routine shower for their own benefit, and THEN purposely spread a rumor that they're going to turn the Jews into soap to scare the crap out of them. Those Germans weren't the sharpest knives in the drawer, are they?
As a brief aside, if one factors in the Turks and other low IQ 'resident non-Germans' of Germany, the real Germans and the Scandinavians have the highest IQs by far.
B.
Revisionists are just the messengers, the impossibility of the "Holocaust" narrative is the message.

Werd
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1093
Joined: Sat May 28, 2011 2:23 am

Re: Holo-soap: a Nazi "intimidation tool used against the Je

Postby Werd » 5 years 1 month ago (Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:31 pm)

hermod wrote:Jews unearthing bars of soap and stating that "RIF" for "Reich Industrial Fat" is written on them (after claiming for decades it was "RJF" for "Reich Jewish Fat") because "We, the Jews, were also an industry for them (the Nazis)". [07:45]

Just because there is no way that the word Jew or Jewish in the German language could or would ever start with an I, that does not mean this was a lie that was maintained for so long because of the shield that holocaust survivours or holocaust historians have put up for them to shield them from the most basic, logical questions about science or linguistics. This was a complete and innocent accident and I don't have to explain how it could have happened like most accidents are easily explained. This is a special class of accident that requires no explanation as to how it occured.

User avatar
hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2076
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:52 am

Re: Holo-soap: a Nazi "intimidation tool used against the Je

Postby hermod » 5 years 1 month ago (Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:08 pm)

Werd wrote:
hermod wrote:Jews unearthing bars of soap and stating that "RIF" for "Reich Industrial Fat" is written on them (after claiming for decades it was "RJF" for "Reich Jewish Fat") because "We, the Jews, were also an industry for them (the Nazis)". [07:45]


Just because there is no way that the word Jew or Jewish in the German language could or would ever start with an I, that does not mean this was a lie that was maintained for so long because of the shield that holocaust survivours or holocaust historians have put up for them to shield them from the most basic, logical questions about science or linguistics. This was a complete and innocent accident and I don't have to explain how it could have happened like most accidents are easily explained. This is a special class of accident that requires no explanation as to how it


I know that Jewish is "judische" and industrial is "industrielle" in German. But as holohoaxsters couldn't admit they had lied and recycled WW1 atrocity propaganda deliberately, they blamed it on a calligraphic mistake.

The "human soap" rumours may have originated from the bars of soap being marked with the initials RIF, which was interpreted by some as Reichs-Juden-Fett ("State Jewish Fat"); (in German Blackletter font the difference between I and J is only in length). RIF in fact stood for Reichsstelle für industrielle Fettversorgung ("National Center for Industrial Fat Provisioning", the German government agency responsible for wartime production and distribution of soap and washing products).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soap_made_ ... rld_War_II


Fraktur is a form of black letter that became the most common German black-letter typeface by the mid 16th century. Its use was so common that often any black-letter form is called Fraktur in Germany.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blackletter#Fraktur


Fraktur ([fʀakˈtuːɐ] ( listen)) is a calligraphic hand of the Latin alphabet and any of several blackletter typefaces derived from this hand. The blackletter lines are broken up – that is, their forms contain many angles when compared to the smooth curves of the Antiqua (common) typefaces modeled after antique Roman square capitals and Carolingian minuscule. From this, Fraktur is sometimes contrasted with the "Latin alphabet" in northern European texts, being sometimes called the "German alphabet", despite simply being a typeface of the Latin alphabet.

[...]

Besides the 26 letters of the Latin alphabet, Fraktur includes the ß (Eszett [ɛsˈtsɛt]), vowels with umlauts, and the ſ (long s). Some Fraktur typefaces also include a variant form of the letter r known as the r rotunda, and many a variety of ligatures which are left over from cursive handwriting and have rules for their use. Most older Fraktur typefaces make no distinction between the majuscules "I" and "J" (where the common shape is more suggestive of a "J"), even though the minuscules "i" and "j" are differentiated.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fraktur
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

Werd
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1093
Joined: Sat May 28, 2011 2:23 am

Re: Holo-soap: a Nazi "intimidation tool used against the Je

Postby Werd » 5 years 1 month ago (Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:19 pm)

Well this does sound like a convincing argument from the other side - which I suspect you made in jest. The only problem taking it seriously is this:

On what basis did these Jews who allegedly came not just from Germany, and therefore spoke German, but from Poland as well, make the claim that the acronym on the boars of soap meant what they said? Had these witnesses seen documents? Had they seen any papers? Overheard any conversations? Or did they just plain old make it up with nothing other than their own imagination? How could someone answer THAT kind of question?

User avatar
hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2076
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:52 am

Re: Holo-soap: a Nazi "intimidation tool used against the Je

Postby hermod » 5 years 1 month ago (Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:49 am)

Werd wrote:Well this does sound like a convincing argument from the other side that Nessie might make - which I suspect you made in jest. The only problem taking it seriously is this:

On what basis did these Jews who allegedly came not just from Germany, and therefore spoke German, but from Poland as well, make the claim that the acronym on the boars of soap meant what they said? Had these witnesses seen documents? Had they seen any papers? Overheard any conversations? Or did they just plain old make it up with nothing other than their own imagination? How could someone like Nessie answer THAT kind of question?


When Rabbi Wise recycled the WW1 "corpse factory" lie and promoted it (from November 1942), he claimed that Jewish corpses were turned into soap, but also grease, lubricant and fertilizer. He even provided a price allegedly paid by Hitler for each Jewish corpse (50 Reichsmarks) in order to make his lie look more credible. Himmler even investigated the matter in order to be sure that Wise's atrocity lie was just a lie. That was no mistake due to a calligraphic misreading as alleged by holohoaxsters. That was a deliberate lie from Zionist propagandists running for the spoliation of Palestine with atrocity propaganda.

"Well this does sound like a convincing argument from the other side"... A good expample for Nessie's fallacy thread, isn't it? I wonder if Nessie will use it to feed his thread with a concrete example. :roll:
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

User avatar
Nessie.
Member
Member
Posts: 52
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:52 pm

Re: Holo-soap: a Nazi "intimidation tool used against the Je

Postby Nessie. » 5 years 1 month ago (Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:28 am)

hermod wrote:........
"Well this does sound like a convincing argument from the other side"... A good expample for Nessie's fallacy thread, isn't it? I wonder if Nessie will use it to feed his thread with a concrete example. :roll:


There is no fallacy regarding this topic. It is an unsubstantiated rumour from a time when all sorts of propaganda and myths were flying all over Europe as people lapped up horror stories about their enemies. Even the most basic, common source for people searching for information states

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soap_made_ ... an_corpses

"The claim that Germans used the fat from human corpses to make products had already been made by the British during World War I (see Kadaververwertungsanstalt), with The Times reporting in April 1917 that the Germans were rendering down the bodies of their dead soldiers for fat to make soap and other products.[7] It was not until 1925 that the British Foreign Secretary Sir Austen Chamberlain officially admitted that the "corpse factory" story had been a falsehood.[8]"

The rumour is resurrected for WWII, not surprisingly as war and propaganda now go hand in hand and are both on a huge scale. This time Jews are the subject as they make up the majority of those in the camps. Subsequent enquiries

".....found little concrete documentation and no evidence of mass production of soap from human fat, but concluded that there was evidence of experimental soap making.[14]"

which is pretty poor as without evidence the conclusion should be it is was a rumour with no basis until what had been claimed to be human soap was tested and found to be so.

"In 2006 a sample of the soap archived at the International Court of Justice in The Hague was given for analysis to Andrzej Stołyhwo, an expert in the chemistry of fats from the Gdansk University of Technology in Poland. He concluded that some of the fat in the sample tested was of human origin. The sample of soap had previously been used as evidence in the post-World War II Nuremberg trials, but at the time the technology was unavailable to determine whether the soap had been produced from human fat."

I have checked that and found another descriptive of human tissue was found in the soap. I do not think that is conclusive as it does not rule out a form of contamination and it certainly does not say where the soap actually came from, let alone Jewish people were used.

User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 9868
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Re: Holo-soap: a Nazi "intimidation tool used against the Je

Postby Hannover » 5 years 1 month ago (Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:36 am)

Nessie quoted:
"The claim that Germans used the fat from human corpses to make products had already been made by the British during World War I (see Kadaververwertungsanstalt), with The Times reporting in April 1917 that the Germans were rendering down the bodies of their dead soldiers for fat to make soap and other products.[7] It was not until 1925 that the British Foreign Secretary Sir Austen Chamberlain officially admitted that the "corpse factory" story had been a falsehood.
So then, Nessie has reinforced the fact that Jews knowingly spread a lie from WWI.

Nessie also quoted:
"In 2006 a sample of the soap archived at the International Court of Justice in The Hague was given for analysis to Andrzej Stołyhwo, an expert in the chemistry of fats from the Gdansk University of Technology in Poland. He concluded that some of the fat in the sample tested was of human origin. The sample of soap had previously been used as evidence in the post-World War II Nuremberg trials, but at the time the technology was unavailable to determine whether the soap had been produced from human fat."
That laughable canard has been debunked here:
claim: Nazis used human remains to make soap
ex:
Hannover wrote:It goes without saying that we'll never see this 'human soap', or the claimed test documentation, and there will be no verifiable analysis made.
Consider the source:
Poland's Institute for National Remembrance (IPN)

IOW, judeo-supremacists with an agenda who have been shown to be untrustworthy. In fact, they've been proven to be blatant liars.

Again, they can't keep their lies straight:
"The soap rumor was prevalent both during and after the war. It may have had its origin in the cadaver factory atrocity story that came out of World War I. The soap rumor was thoroughly investigated after the war and proved to be untrue.

The fact is that the Nazis never used the bodies of Jews, or for that matter anyone else, for the production of soap."

- Deborah Lipstadt, Nazi Soap Rumor During World War II, Los Angeles Times, May 16, 1981, p II/2


- Hannover
and:
Hannover wrote:
At the time, prosecutors lacked the technology to determine whether the soap contained human tissue.

A bald face lie.

see, History of Microscopes:
http://inventors.about.com/od/mstartinv ... scopes.htm

- Hannover
And of course any Wiki 'fact' that pertains to the self interests of racist Jews must be considered highly biased and very suspect.
see:
Zionist Wikipedia Editing Course
and:
Jewish Internet Defense Force
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Int ... ense_Force

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. Truth needs no protection from scrutiny. The tide is turning.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

User avatar
hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2076
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:52 am

Re: Holo-soap: a Nazi "intimidation tool used against the Je

Postby hermod » 5 years 1 month ago (Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:05 am)

Nessie. wrote:There is no fallacy regarding this topic. It is an unsubstantiated rumour from a time when all sorts of propaganda and myths were flying all over Europe as people lapped up horror stories about their enemies.


So, according to you, "all sorts of propaganda and myths were flying all over Europe as people lapped up horror stories about their enemies" during WW1, but no such thing happened during WW2 and there were no horror stories intended to demonize the German enemies for propaganda purposes at that time, only reliable reports with a few little mistakes documenting the Holocaust. Is that what you think?

How do you distinguish between horror stories flying during wars (such as the stories about the German corpse factories during WW1) and reports documenting real events (such as the 'reports' on the Nazi gas chambers during WW2)? Isn't report just a code word for "the wartime atrocity propaganda chosen by the victors as suitable for history books"?



Even the most basic, common source for people searching for information states

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soap_made_ ... an_corpses

"The claim that Germans used the fat from human corpses to make products had already been made by the British during World War I (see Kadaververwertungsanstalt), with The Times reporting in April 1917 that the Germans were rendering down the bodies of their dead soldiers for fat to make soap and other products.[7] It was not until 1925 that the British Foreign Secretary Sir Austen Chamberlain officially admitted that the "corpse factory" story had been a falsehood.[8]"


Not a rumour. A lie. WW1 British propagandists even claimed that the corpses processed in the German "corpses factories" were turned into food for pigs in order to break the military alliance between Germany and her muslim Ottoman allies.



The rumour is resurrected for WWII, not surprisingly as war and propaganda now go hand in hand and are both on a huge scale. This time Jews are the subject as they make up the majority of those in the camps. Subsequent enquiries

".....found little concrete documentation and no evidence of mass production of soap from human fat, but concluded that there was evidence of experimental soap making.[14]"

which is pretty poor as without evidence the conclusion should be it is was a rumour with no basis until what had been claimed to be human soap was tested and found to be so.

"In 2006 a sample of the soap archived at the International Court of Justice in The Hague was given for analysis to Andrzej Stołyhwo, an expert in the chemistry of fats from the Gdansk University of Technology in Poland. He concluded that some of the fat in the sample tested was of human origin. The sample of soap had previously been used as evidence in the post-World War II Nuremberg trials, but at the time the technology was unavailable to determine whether the soap had been produced from human fat."

I have checked that and found another descriptive of human tissue was found in the soap. I do not think that is conclusive as it does not rule out a form of contamination and it certainly does not say where the soap actually came from, let alone Jewish people were used.


A kind of "soap" from human fat arises as a natural byproduct during the process of reducing corpses for such purposes as obtaining bones to be used for educational purposes by medical students. You can find human "soap" in almost all anatomy institutes of the world. There were similar institutes in the Soviet Union. The Soviets knew they were lying when they brought a natural byproduct found at the Danzig Anatomy Institute at Nuremberg and claimed it was a soap made from the corpses of murdered Jews. They even claimed that they had found a giant factory where human bodies were turned into soap. No mistake. A deliberate lie.
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

User avatar
Nessie.
Member
Member
Posts: 52
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:52 pm

Re: Holo-soap: a Nazi "intimidation tool used against the Je

Postby Nessie. » 5 years 1 month ago (Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:35 am)

Hannover wrote:Nessie quoted:
"The claim that Germans used the fat from human corpses to make products had already been made by the British during World War I (see Kadaververwertungsanstalt), with The Times reporting in April 1917 that the Germans were rendering down the bodies of their dead soldiers for fat to make soap and other products.[7] It was not until 1925 that the British Foreign Secretary Sir Austen Chamberlain officially admitted that the "corpse factory" story had been a falsehood.
So then, Nessie has reinforced the fact that Jews knowingly spread a lie from WWI.


Where is the evidence that the story originated from a Jewish source?

Hannover wrote:Nessie also quoted:
"In 2006 a sample of the soap archived at the International Court of Justice in The Hague was given for analysis to Andrzej Stołyhwo, an expert in the chemistry of fats from the Gdansk University of Technology in Poland. He concluded that some of the fat in the sample tested was of human origin. The sample of soap had previously been used as evidence in the post-World War II Nuremberg trials, but at the time the technology was unavailable to determine whether the soap had been produced from human fat."
That laughable canard has been debunked here:
claim: Nazis used human remains to make soap

It goes without saying that we'll never see this 'human soap', or the claimed test documentation, and there will be no verifiable analysis made.
Consider the source:
Poland's Institute for National Remembrance (IPN)

IOW, judeo-supremacists with an agenda who have been shown to be untrustworthy. In fact, they've been proven to be blatant liars.

Again, they can't keep their lies straight:
"The soap rumor was prevalent both during and after the war. It may have had its origin in the cadaver factory atrocity story that came out of World War I. The soap rumor was thoroughly investigated after the war and proved to be untrue.

The fact is that the Nazis never used the bodies of Jews, or for that matter anyone else, for the production of soap."

- Deborah Lipstadt, Nazi Soap Rumor During World War II, Los Angeles Times, May 16, 1981, p II/2


At the time, prosecutors lacked the technology to determine whether the soap contained human tissue.


A bald face lie.

see, History of Microscopes:
http://inventors.about.com/od/mstartinv ... scopes.htm


My post also contained the following which you have edited out "I have checked that and found another descriptive of human tissue was found in the soap. I do not think that is conclusive as it does not rule out a form of contamination and it certainly does not say where the soap actually came from, let alone Jewish people were used." So I was dubious anyway of the claim.

Hannover wrote:And of course any Wiki 'fact' that pertains to the self interests of racist Jews must be considered highly biased and very suspect.
see:
Zionist Wikipedia Editing Course
and:
Jewish Internet Defense Force
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Int ... ense_Force

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. Truth needs no protection from scrutiny. The tide is turning.

- Hannover


I said I used Wiki as it is a "basic, common source for people searching for information." It reads as balanced and showing both claim and counter claim and that the claim of human soap is poorly evidenced and suspect.

User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 9868
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Re: Holo-soap: a Nazi "intimidation tool used against the Je

Postby Hannover » 5 years 1 month ago (Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:03 pm)

Nessie, you said:
Where is the evidence that the story originated from a Jewish source?
The lie was propagated by Jews during WWII who knew it was a lie from WWI. After all, it was you who posted that it was an admitted, known lie from WWI. The specific liars have been mentioned in this thread.

and:
My post also contained the following which you have edited out "I have checked that and found another descriptive of human tissue was found in the soap. I do not think that is conclusive as it does not rule out a form of contamination and it certainly does not say where the soap actually came from, let alone Jewish people were used." So I was dubious anyway of the claim.
A strawman from you Nessie, I edited nothing, I did not respond to it to because you admit the claim was "dubious". But while we're at it, show us the study that "human tissue was found in the soap." Show us the study.

and:
I said I used Wiki as it is a "basic, common source for people searching for information." It reads as balanced and showing both claim and counter claim and that the claim of human soap is poorly evidenced and suspect.
It reads as a lie as I have shown, the points you ignored as usual. Balanced only to those who have been trapped into believing in the unproven and impossible 'holocaust' storyline.

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. Truth needs no protection from scrutiny. The tide is turning.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.


Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Lamprecht, MSN [Bot] and 4 guests