Germans Baked Prisoners to Death at Buchenwald

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
User avatar
Mulegino1
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 263
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:15 pm

Germans Baked Prisoners to Death at Buchenwald

Postby Mulegino1 » 5 years 7 months ago (Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:03 pm)

I am honored to be a new member here at CODOH; here is something I just recently ran across:

“At Buchenwald Concentration Camp, I saw bake ovens. Instead of being used to bake bread, they were used to destroy people. They were in a most efficient cellar equipped at its door with a sliding board down which victims could be slipped to eventual destruction. “
“There were various stories about how the victims were knocked out before they were ‘baked’ and I saw one club which was undoubtedly used for that purpose ...”
“There were long steel stretchers on which the prisoners, often still alive, were rolled into the stinking heat of the ovens. I don’t know how far German efficiency went, but I’m sure the heat from so much good coke and so many tons of sizzling flesh could not have been wasted. Perhaps it was circulated to warm the quarters of the SS guards …”
Cpl. Howard Katzander
Yank Staff Correspondent
(Yank Magazine, May 18th, 1945, page 5).
Full article here: http://www.oldmagazinearticles.com/BUCH ... rticle_pdf

From the article, I can’t tell if he’s describing a bakery or a crematorium. But he clearly claims that prisoners were burned alive, which was, of course, a competing narrative to the gas chamber stories early on during before the latter gained official acceptance.

In any case, one expects such outlandish propaganda from the Soviets, Communist Poles and the British; it appears that the Americans were not willing to be outdone by their fellow allies.

Yank Magazine was widely read among the American military’s rank and file and was considered more G.I. friendly than “Stars and Stripes “, which tended to take a more “pro big-brass” line.

My father would quote Yank as if it were gospel truth, so one can only imagine the effect that such articles would make on the impressionable minds of young G.I.’s- you know, the ones that are invariably invoked in that persistent claim: “Don’t tell me about the Holocaust; my grandfather liberated the camps himself!”

Here you have just one more textbook example of the official narrative, the imputation of murderous intent to virtually everything the Germans had at the camps- whether showers (gas chambers), baking ovens ( not for bread, but baking prisoners alive), medical clinics (human experiments) and probably just an ordinary stick (club used to knock the prisoners senseless before putting him in the oven alive!).

Then of course, there is the evil “German efficiency” invoked for purposes of heating the S.S. guards’ quarters with the “tons of sizzling flesh.”

Just one more example of how the lurid narrative was drawn from the well of Allied black propaganda.

User avatar
Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1512
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:38 pm

Re: Germans Baked Prisoners to Death at Buchenwald

Postby Dresden » 5 years 7 months ago (Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:56 pm)

Hello, Mulegino1, and welcome to the Forum!

I remember you from YouTube when it was still user friendly. :D

Mulegino1 said:

"Here you have just one more textbook example of the official narrative, the imputation of murderous intent to virtually everything the Germans had at the camps- whether showers (gas chambers), baking ovens ( not for bread, but baking prisoners alive), medical clinics (human experiments) and probably just an ordinary stick (club used to knock the prisoners senseless before putting him in the oven alive!)"

An "ordinary stick" in a bakery would be called a rolling pin.

"Just one more example of how the lurid narrative was drawn from the well of Allied black propaganda"

Not Allied black propaganda, Mulegino, but....."Allied"
black propaganda. :wink:
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

User avatar
Mulegino1
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 263
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:15 pm

Re: Germans Baked Prisoners to Death at Buchenwald

Postby Mulegino1 » 5 years 7 months ago (Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:24 pm)

Hi Steve F!

Yes indeed! "Allied" black propaganda by erstwhile "Ally" Katzander. Ehrenburg, Kaufmann, Katzander...what did they have in common? Why, they were all "Allies"!

And in this case, the rolling pin no doubt becomes a "Manual (as opposed to pedal driven) German Brain Bashing Device"!

User avatar
hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2076
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:52 am

Re: Germans Baked Prisoners to Death at Buchenwald

Postby hermod » 5 years 7 months ago (Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:27 pm)

Mulegino1 wrote:I am honored to be a new member here at CODOH; here is something I just recently ran across:

“At Buchenwald Concentration Camp, I saw bake ovens. Instead of being used to bake bread, they were used to destroy people. They were in a most efficient cellar equipped at its door with a sliding board down which victims could be slipped to eventual destruction. “
“There were various stories about how the victims were knocked out before they were ‘baked’ and I saw one club which was undoubtedly used for that purpose ...”


Welcome, Mulegino.

Much higher temperatures are required to incinerate corpses (1,000°C - 1,200°C) than to bake bread (around 250°C). I doubt a bake oven could have stood the temperatures needed to incinerate human corpses. I've already heard a similar story, but with a pottery oven at Jasenovac.

The article you've linked was a nice piece of U.S. atrocity propaganda published in April 1945. U.S. atrocity propaganda was very crude at that time.

Was that at Buchenwald or in Hansel & Gretel's forest? :roll:

Image
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 9996
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Re: Germans Baked Prisoners to Death at Buchenwald

Postby Hannover » 5 years 7 months ago (Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:57 pm)

That's a classic, Mulegino1. Good work.

And as you can see, some of the folks here have a sense of humor. Welcome to the forum.

Oh yes, this Katzander character, a racist Zionist, how could anyone expect the truth?

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. Truth needs no protection from scrutiny. The tide is turning.

- Hannover

Image
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 9996
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Re: Germans Baked Prisoners to Death at Buchenwald

Postby Hannover » 5 years 7 months ago (Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:11 am)

Here you have just one more textbook example of the official narrative, the imputation of murderous intent to virtually everything the Germans had at the camps- whether showers (gas chambers), baking ovens ( not for bread, but baking prisoners alive), medical clinics (human experiments) and probably just an ordinary stick (club used to knock the prisoners senseless before putting him in the oven alive!)"

An "ordinary stick" in a bakery would be called a rolling pin.
And even an ordinary table was given a sinister meaning. Liar Katzander also claimed to have seen a table which held the infamous gold teeth. That crass, childish propaganda was debunked long ago.

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. Truth needs no protection from scrutiny. The tide is turning.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

User avatar
Mulegino1
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 263
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:15 pm

Re: Germans Baked Prisoners to Death at Buchenwald

Postby Mulegino1 » 5 years 6 months ago (Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:10 pm)

Hermod wrote:

"Much higher temperatures are required to incinerate corpses (1,000°C - 1,200°C) than to bake bread (around 250°C). I doubt a bake oven could have stood the temperatures needed to incinerate human corpses. I've already heard a similar story, but with a pottery oven at Jasenovac.

The article you've linked was a nice piece of U.S. atrocity propaganda published in April 1945. U.S. atrocity propaganda was very crude at that time.

Was that at Buchenwald or in Hansel & Gretel's forest? "

Even the Brothers Grimm did not have the imagination to claim that shrunken heads of indigenous Amazonians and were really Polish prisoners of war!

Your point about the temperatures is well taken. But how can we be sure that there was not a "German Method" for baking corpses? Also, could they distinguish whether those being baked at the "Human Bakery" were Jews or not, from the color of the smoke?

User avatar
Mulegino1
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 263
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:15 pm

Re: Germans Baked Prisoners to Death at Buchenwald

Postby Mulegino1 » 5 years 6 months ago (Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:19 pm)

Hannover wrote:

That's a classic, Mulegino1. Good work.

And as you can see, some of the folks here have a sense of humor. Welcome to the forum.

Oh yes, this Katzander character, a racist Zionist, how could anyone expect the truth?


Thank you. It seems that all of the atrocity propaganda- whether from the U.S. or Great Britain or the USSR- was characterized by a certain tendency of Eastern European Jews for wild hyperbole, a lack of balance and tall tales.

It reminds me of that pro-Zionist propaganda movie starring the late Robin Williams titled "Jacob the Liar."

User avatar
hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2076
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:52 am

Re: Germans Baked Prisoners to Death at Buchenwald

Postby hermod » 5 years 6 months ago (Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:26 pm)

Mulegino1 wrote: Even the Brothers Grimm did not have the imagination to claim that shrunken heads of indigenous Amazonians and were really Polish prisoners of war!


Nobody can be as imaginative as Eastern Jews. Even renowned Gentile storytellers are amateurs compared to those born storytellers.


Your point about the temperatures is well taken. But how can we be sure that there was not a "German Method" for baking corpses? Also, could they distinguish whether those being baked at the "Human Bakery" were Jews or not, from the color of the smoke?


There is always a secret unknown "German Method" for explaining why the laws of physics are abolished in Holocaust tales. Maybe because they are God's Chosen people? Divine people, special laws...
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

Atigun
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 498
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:13 am

Re: Germans Baked Prisoners to Death at Buchenwald

Postby Atigun » 5 years 6 months ago (Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:17 pm)

Even when the most ridiculous claims that blatantly violate physical laws are pointed out, believers such as Nessie blandly dismiss it as acceptable variations in eyewitness accounts due to PTSD or whatever. According to Nessie, challenges to such claims are simply "fallacies of ignorance" and so on. However, I just saw a post and some comments ridiculing the holyhoax on Alex Jones' "Infowars" on the topic of the top ten conspiracy theories. Infowars isn't the NYT but it certainly isn't a niche site for a few hundred 'conspiraloons' either. As Hannover says, it does indeed look as though the tide is turning.

User avatar
Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1673
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:55 pm

Re: Germans Baked Prisoners to Death at Buchenwald

Postby Kingfisher » 5 years 6 months ago (Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:54 pm)

hermod wrote:
Mulegino1 wrote: Even the Brothers Grimm did not have the imagination to claim that shrunken heads of indigenous Amazonians and were really Polish prisoners of war!


Nobody can be as imaginative as Eastern Jews. Even renowned Gentile storytellers are amateurs compared to those born storytellers.
That was the American Psychological Warfare unit.

User avatar
hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2076
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:52 am

Re: Germans Baked Prisoners to Death at Buchenwald

Postby hermod » 5 years 6 months ago (Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:06 pm)

Kingfisher wrote:
hermod wrote:
Mulegino1 wrote: Even the Brothers Grimm did not have the imagination to claim that shrunken heads of indigenous Amazonians and were really Polish prisoners of war!


Nobody can be as imaginative as Eastern Jews. Even renowned Gentile storytellers are amateurs compared to those born storytellers.
That was the American Psychological Warfare unit.


A unit full of very imaginative "American" Jews who had fled Nazi Germany a few years earlier and who were there to demonstrate how right Hitler had been to target them... :wink:
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915


Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests