Nessie's case for Sturdy Colls & Treblinka

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!

Nessie's case for Sturdy Colls & Treblinka

Postby Moderator » 5 years 3 weeks ago (Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:00 pm)

Nessie posted this in another thread: The Witness Conspiracy.
I thought it would be helpful to move it to a separate thread. M1

Nessie. wrote:Whatever you feel about the Polish and Staffordshire Uni digs at TII, there is no denying they found human remains in various states of decomposition, human bones from whole to pieces and ash.

Then other finds have been tiles and bricks which matched what witnesses said the original chamber was made out of.

These are remains not buried with any kind of respect or in marked graves. They are mixed in with the sand and as C S-C states in a BBC article they appear on top of the ground especially after it has rained. They also found pieces of bone which were charred.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-16657363

The Staffordshire Uni gpr survey also found various pits under the ground. They also found sand containing a fossil that is on top of remains, which shows it came later as the site was covered up.

So unless your debunk is someone nipped in one night, buried that lot and more and then the archaeologists came back and dug it back up, what they found corroborates the witnesses.
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

Bob
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: Nessie's case for Sturdy Colls & Treblinka

Postby Bob » 5 years 3 weeks ago (Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:43 pm)

Human remains found - known old photo. Irrelevant, what matters is not qualitative (remains found) but quantitative (how much remains) factor. AFAIK nobody disputes some people may died there since hundreds of thousands of people were sent there. An issue similar to issue: "cyanide in the walls found."

Tiles - already said on Rodoh, ordinary tiles, I myself have such in my bathroom, they are quite typical, nothing exceptional. To which building they belonged if they were found there? There is no evidence, but they may be from shower installation witnesses used as an inspiration for their propaganda story about gas chambers which is what witnesses were doing - criminalizing real existing things for propaganda purposes. In such case is hence a necessary condition that tiles match description of some witness as is necessary condition that witness from Auschwitz correctly described door of the oven as made of metal. Unfortunately, such match has no relevance with extermination story and Nessie´s case.

Brick - even more silly than the tiles, see above.

Stuff and conclusions of the similar quality as: "we have found a comb, extermination at Treblinka happened." A nonsense often not expressed explicitly, but carefully alluded to by exterminationists.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 5 years 3 weeks ago (Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:49 pm)

Top photo looks like some animal bones mixed up with others that could be anything, including human. More info on this picture please Nessie.

I have always found it very odd that if Ms Sturdy-Colls was so sure she had found the remains of the gas chamber at Treblinka why did she stop digging?

'Ooh look I found a winning lotto ticket in the street but I think I'll just keep it and not cash it in'.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 5 years 3 weeks ago (Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:56 pm)

borjastick wrote:Top photo looks like some animal bones mixed up with others that could be anything, including human. More info on this picture please Nessie.

I have always found it very odd that if Ms Sturdy-Colls was so sure she had found the remains of the gas chamber at Treblinka why did she stop digging?

'Ooh look I found a winning lotto ticket in the street but I think I'll just keep it and not cash it in'.
The top photo is from:
http://www.thehistoryblog.com/archives/14588
But the storyline says that the Germans destroyed Treblinka to hide the evidence, yet they supposedly left bones in plain view. Right.

Also shown is this excavator photo from Samuel Willenberg's 'Surviving Treblinka'.

In Willenberg's book it is captioned:
crane lifting corpses destined for cremation
Hilarious!

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. Truth needs no protection from scrutiny. The tide is turning.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

EtienneSC
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby EtienneSC » 5 years 3 weeks ago (Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:10 pm)

Lest we go round in circles, this video summarizes widely held revisionist views:

If the link goes dead, it is available on CODOH under the title "The Treblinka Archaeology Hoax".
The Lukaskiewitz investigation in 1945 is discussed in Carlo Mattogno's books on Treblinka and Aktion Reinhardt.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 5 years 3 weeks ago (Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:03 pm)

A few more nuggets:

- From the site where Nessie got his unverified bones photo: http://www.thehistoryblog.com/archives/14588 we read of Sturdy-Colls sham investigation:
This is the first coordinated scientific attempt to locate graves at Treblinka. Led by forensic archaeologist Caroline Sturdy Colls, the research team used ground-penetrating radar and aerial and satellite imagery to look for burial sites without breaking ground, out of respect for Jewish Halacha law which forbids disturbing burial sites.
Absolutely wrong, see: The Big Excuse: 'excavation & exhumation of Jews forbidden'

- From Sturdy-Colls own mouth, as quoted in this excellent review of her sham effort: 'Treblinka – The Forensic Examination Fails' http://www.westernspring.co.uk/treblink ... ion-fails/
This whole landscape is part of Treblinka’s killing machine essentially, this is the area where Nazis came to hide their crimes that they perpetrated.
Contradiction. Again, why would the Germans leave human bones in plain view scattered on the surface if they diligently tried 'to hide their crimes? She simply can't keep the lies straight.

- It's also interesting to note that the total number of alleged, but never tested, human bones do not even comprise enough to make a single skeleton. Recall that it's claimed that ca. 900,000 Jews were murdered in buried at Treblinka. That's ten times the number of a jam packed Los Angeles Coliseum, shown here.

- After finding highly questionable, unverified, no-DNA-tests bones, Colls said:
We have enough to prove that this is a mass grave!
and then stopped her examination. Not one human skeleton and a Rabbi breathing down her back and she claims to have found a "mass grave". Absolute fraud.

- Sturdy-Colls makes a complete fool of herself as the very radar imaging (LIDAR) shes uses proves that the alleged enormous pits holding ca. 900,000 Jews do not exist.

- And then, as shown in Eric Hunt's video debunking of Sturdy-Colls hoax at Treblinka we see that Jews themselves actually deposited cremated remains of those that died natural deaths outside of Treblinka within Treblinka. Wow!

for much more see:
E. Hunt's "Treblinka Archaeology Hoax" Video / READY TO VIEW
and:
Eric Hunt's response to David Cole / Treblinka
and:
Impossible Treblinka claims = 10 X L.A. Coliseum capacity
and the 'terra cotta tiles' debunked here:
The Non-Lethal Shower Room of Treblinka vs. Colls' tiles

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. Truth needs no protection from scrutiny. The tide is turning.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Don Worth

Postby Don Worth » 5 years 3 weeks ago (Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:46 pm)

I've studied Sobibor way more than Treblinka, but this is just sooo easy.

Nessie:

Whatever you feel about the Polish and Staffordshire Uni digs at TII, there is no denying they found human remains in various states of decomposition, human bones from whole to pieces and ash.

Just watch me "deny" it Nessie.

It has never been proven that the Poles found human remains "in various states of decomposition" at TII.

If you think I'm wrong Nessie, prove me wrong right here on this forum in this thread.

It has never been proven that Colls found human remains "in various states of decomposition" at TII.

If you think I'm wrong Nessie, prove me wrong right here on this forum in this thread.

It has never been proven that the Poles found an iota of human ash at TII. (I'm not talking about ground human bones / cremains - I'm talking about actual human ash resulting from the burning of human flesh.)

It has never been proven that Colls found an iota of human ash at TII. (I'm not talking about ground human bones / cremains - I'm talking about actual human ash resulting from the burning of human flesh.)

It has never been proven that the Poles found even an iota of human cremains at TII.

It has never been proven that Colls found even an iota of human cremains at TII. (Other than in the area in which it is known that Jews have deposited cremains in recent years.)

It has never been proven that the photo of bones you allege was taken at TII was actually taken at TII or that the pit in the photo exists at TII.

There's no denying that Nessie will fail to provide any of the 7 proofs that I just asked for.

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby hermod » 5 years 3 weeks ago (Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:11 am)

The investigation begins with aerial photography with special imaging that enables an image of the land surface to be generated with all trees and vegetation removed. The resultant image showed a number of depressions in an area ten minutes walk south of Treblinka 1 and Caroline decided to dig two exploratory ‘trenches’ at a couple of these sites.

http://www.westernspring.co.uk/treblink ... ion-fails/

Sturdy Colls' choice is very telling in itself. High-tech imaging provided her a clear picture of the whole area. But did Miss Sturdy Colls decide to open the alleged mass graves at Treblinka 2, where 900,000 Jews had supposedly been murdered, buried, dug out, cremated, dumped into the same pits and then murdered a second time by evil deniers doubting their death? No, she didn't! She decided to use her unique digging license to investigate a few depressions near Treblinka 1. Incredible! Sturdy Colls acted like a child allowed to open his christmas presents and saying "No, thank you. I'm gonna do my homework first.". :shock:
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

Don Worth

Postby Don Worth » 5 years 2 weeks ago (Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:56 pm)

Well, I see that Nessie has run away from my simple questions asking for proof of orthodox holohoax claims.

Now I know how Greg Gerdes felt when Roberto Muehlenkamp cravenly tucked tail and ran away from him time after time after time after time after time...

hermod:

Sturdy Colls' choice is very telling in itself. High-tech imaging provided her a clear picture of the whole area.

Actually hermod, she didn't scan "the whole area" of Treblinka 2 with GPR - and this is something that she readily admits.

I have caught Colls in a lie about her scan claims though, and will prove it shortly. (I want to take some time and investigate a few other things first.)

hermod:

But did Miss Sturdy Colls decide to open the alleged mass graves at Treblinka 2, where 900,000 Jews had supposedly been murdered, buried, dug out, cremated, dumped into the same pits and then murdered a second time by evil deniers doubting their death? No, she didn't!

No she didn't hermod, but the fact is she hasn't even proven that she conducted a legitimate GPR scan of Treblnka 2.

Unless and until she allows independent review of her alleged results, all she has done is make yet another unsubstantiated holohoax claim.

And seeing as how she has been caught in a rather significant lie about what she claimed she scanned, whatever her other claims are about her unsubstantiated results must be suspect from the get-go.

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby hermod » 5 years 2 weeks ago (Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:56 pm)

Don Worth wrote:[/b]hermod:
Sturdy Colls' choice is very telling in itself. High-tech imaging provided her a clear picture of the whole area.

Actually hermod, she didn't scan "the whole area" of Treblinka 2 with GPR - and this is something that she readily admits.

Any idea about why she didn't scan Treblinka 2 in its entirety?
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

Atigun
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Atigun » 5 years 2 weeks ago (Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:54 pm)

Hermod:
"Any idea about why she didn't scan Treblinka 2 in its entirety?"

I'd put my money on she did scan Treblinka II in its entirety but found nothing but the one small 17x26 meter pit, most likely a garbage pit and the other few small irregular holes hi-lighted in yellow on her map. For the Treblinka portion of the hoax to stand up she needed to find the tens of thousands of cubic meter pits necessary to contain ca. 700,000 cadavers and it didn't happen. Her only fallback was to declare that she only scanned a portion of the camp and "found one of the mass graves." I'd also bet that Ms. CS-C is now acutely aware that the Treblinka portion of the holyhoax is indeed a fraud but she isn't about to flush her lucrative career and celebrity status down the toilet to become a revisionist.

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 5 years 2 weeks ago (Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:27 pm)

Atigun said:

"I'd also bet that Ms. CS-C is now acutely aware that the Treblinka portion of the holyhoax is indeed a fraud but she isn't about to flush her lucrative career and celebrity status down the toilet to become a revisionist"

A revisionist?.....don't you mean a human being?
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

Atigun
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Atigun » 5 years 2 weeks ago (Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:02 pm)

Sadly, I think that Ms. CS-C represents a larger proportion of the human race than does Sylvia Stolz. The story of those willing to trade honor and principle for fame and fortune is an ancient tale. Mephistofeles is always willing to make a deal.

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby hermod » 5 years 2 weeks ago (Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:29 am)

Atigun wrote:Hermod:
"Any idea about why she didn't scan Treblinka 2 in its entirety?"

I'd put my money on she did scan Treblinka II in its entirety but found nothing but the one small 17x26 meter pit, most likely a garbage pit and the other few small irregular holes hi-lighted in yellow on her map. For the Treblinka portion of the hoax to stand up she needed to find the tens of thousands of cubic meter pits necessary to contain ca. 700,000 cadavers and it didn't happen. Her only fallback was to declare that she only scanned a portion of the camp and "found one of the mass graves." I'd also bet that Ms. CS-C is now acutely aware that the Treblinka portion of the holyhoax is indeed a fraud but she isn't about to flush her lucrative career and celebrity status down the toilet to become a revisionist.

That makes perfect sense.

Don Worth

Postby Don Worth » 5 years 2 weeks ago (Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:27 pm)

hermod:

Any idea about why she didn't scan Treblinka 2 in its entirety?

I can't really answer that question hermod.

To explain, I will first have to correct something that I said earlier.

I do NOT know for a fact what Colls actually did or did not do - or found or did not find at T2 with her GPR equipment. (My mistake for implying in my last post that I did.)

All I know for a fact is what she claims she did and did not do and what she claims she found and did not find - outside of what I've seen with my own eyes in pictures and videos.

With that said hermod, I do know why she CLAIMS she didn't scan the whole of T2, and that is where she has told the lie I mentioned earlier.

I'm not trying to be dramatic here, I just need a little more time (which I'm very short of at the moment) to study a few more things.

But it basically comes down to her making the excuse that the memorial / monument stones prevented her from doing so.

But of course we all know that Richard Krege was able to get his GPR equipment onto the memorial and in between the monument stones in that area of the former transit camp.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”