Nessie's case for Sturdy Colls & Treblinka

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Nessie's case for Sturdy Colls & Treblinka

Postby hermod » 5 years 2 months ago (Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:53 pm)

Don Worth wrote:hermod:

Any idea about why she didn't scan Treblinka 2 in its entirety?

I can't really answer that question hermod.

To explain, I will first have to correct something that I said earlier.

I do NOT know for a fact what Colls actually did or did not do - or found or did not find at T2 with her GPR equipment. (My mistake for implying in my last post that I did.)

All I know for a fact is what she claims she did and did not do and what she claims she found and did not find - outside of what I've seen with my own eyes in pictures and videos.

With that said hermod, I do know why she CLAIMS she didn't scan the whole of T2, and that is where she has told the lie I mentioned earlier.

I'm not trying to be dramatic here, I just need a little more time (which I'm very short of at the moment) to study a few more things.

But it basically comes down to her making the excuse that the memorial / monument stones prevented her from doing so.

But of course we all know that Richard Krege was able to get his GPR equipment onto the memorial and in between the monument stones in that area of the former transit camp.

OK, Don. We'll wait for more details about that. Seems very interesting.
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

Don Worth

Postby Don Worth » 5 years 2 months ago (Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:34 pm)

Sorry for the delay. As per my earlier statement:

But it basically comes down to her [Colls] making the excuse that the memorial / monument stones prevented her from doing so. But of course we all know that Richard Krege was able to get his GPR equipment onto the memorial and in between the monument stones in that area of the former transit camp.

If you look at this video here:

http://vimeo.com/41004006

At approximately the 50:45 mark and continuing to approximately the 52:15 mark, Colls makes the following admissions:

(These not direct quotes because I cannot understand her very well. She calls Treblinka "Treblinker" for example and other such gibberish.)

"GRP can penetrate through concrete."

With the antenna that archaeologists use with GPR, they can see approximately 4 meters down with good resolution, and up to 6 meters down in sandy soil.

All you have to do to get greater depth with GPR is "flip between different antenna's," but the greater the depth, the less resolution.

At about the 58:30 mark, Colls insinuates that as many as a million people were killed at Treblinka.

And at about the 102:00 mark, she something like:

You can't survey with GPR on the memorial. You can't get your geophysical equipment onto the monument.

However, you can see here:

http://barnesreview.org/wp/archives/280

that the monument / memorial didn't keep Krege from using his GPR equipment.

Edited to add:

I sure do miss Nessie. It was kind of fun having a true believer dodging my questions and cravenly refusing to debate me.

Don Worth

Postby Don Worth » 5 years 1 month ago (Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:16 pm)

Moving on in this video:

http://vimeo.com/41004006

At the 104:47 mark, Colls makes the following claim about Treblinka:

...there are surviving bodies intact. Some of these photographs I've collated show bodies surviving on the site of Treblinker (sic) in the 1960's on the surface.

I've searched all over the internet and cannot find a single photo of intact bodies at Treblinka.

Just another lie spewed by Colls I suppose.

Too bad Nessie cravenly ran away. I would like to hear him try to defend this Colls lie.
Last edited by Don Worth on Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 5 years 1 month ago (Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:27 pm)

Don Worth said:

"I've searched all over the internet and cannot find a single photo of intact bodies at Treblinka"

Did you try "Treblinker"? :D
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

Don Worth

Postby Don Worth » 5 years 1 month ago (Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:23 pm)

Good one Steve.

I think I figured out how those unsubstantiated "surviving intact bodies" showed up at "Treblinker" in the 60's.

They must have migrated up from the "huge mass graves," through the thick layer of sand and to the surface after a rain.

Everyone knows that burying anything under a thick layer of sand is a waste of time because rain will just bring it to the surface.

Hope that clears up the mystery.

Werd
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Werd » 5 years 1 month ago (Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:56 pm)

Nessie has no case. What he/she really has is probably a decent paycheque.

Pay for Comments – Confessions of a Paid Disinformation Internet Shill
http://www.whale.to/c/pay.html

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”