New Auschwitz-Birkenau book refutes revisionists! Haha Hans!

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
blake121666

Re: New Auschwitz-Birkenau book refutes revisionists! Haha H

Postby blake121666 » 4 years 11 months ago (Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:02 pm)

Thames Darwin wrote:Be careful how you refute this particular point. There are multiple reasons why bodies can be buried in lime, and none of them has to do with decomposition. Rather, the point of burial with lime is two-fold: firstly, it prevents an odor from putrefaction from arising; secondly, it prevents any leachate penetrating the groundwater from carrying microbial contaminants with it. The Red Cross even still recommends using lime in cases where sanitary burial is not possible.

That said, they're still wrong. Chlorinated lime isn't used for burial. Slacked lime or quick lime has to be used; chlorinated lime is neither. It's possible that the translation from Polish is bad. Anyone here read Polish?

As Hannover said, it is bleach being referenced, not caustic lime. BUT it is only 200 kg which is a pretty paltry amount for any of these purposes you mention, and bleach is not really ideal for these purposes but is of course useful in all kinds of other innocuous applications. It looks like he has replied to my post stating that the "calcium chloride" he quotes in the report really means "chlorinated lime". How dumb of me not to know that. I have to admit though, I got such a chuckle from his reply that I posted too quickly w/o thinking through that "calcium chloride" probably means "chlorinated lime" (which it very well could I guess). What did those evil nazis do with 200 kg of bleach?! Must have been up to no good with it. :lol:

Werd
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Werd » 4 years 11 months ago (Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:40 pm)

Hans has some fightin' words for you, blake.
Update of 4 December:

One more forgot to think before hitting the "post" button.

blake121666:

"He's now justifying his bleach assertion with this calcium chloride example (the stuff you use on ice patches in the winter)! He is one very confused person. None of these things are even caustic for crying out loud. He needs to further explain this lunacy. I could understand some sort of "disinfectant" argument if he were to flesh that out a bit. But then throwing in this calcium chloride example (itself a bit bizarre IMO) to justify that line of reasoning! He needs to explain this kookiness."

Which part of "[t]he Sonderkommando's use of chlorinated lime is for instance described in a resistance report" did blake121666 not understand? I did not say anything about calcium chloride being used. The term "calcium chloride" in the report is most probable a misnomer of the German word "Chlorkalk" (chlorinated lime). The people writing the resistance reports were (usually) not chemists and there was no Wiki and google to check such.

blake121666

Postby blake121666 » 4 years 11 months ago (Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:43 pm)

Not really. I'm sure I'll be fascinated to learn of the devilish uses the evil nazis made of bleach.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 4 years 11 months ago (Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:47 pm)

Are these alleged "resistance reports" available for review? Originals, not the usual fraudulent 'English translations of Polish translations, taken from Russian copies' . :roll:

- Hannover

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of Truth is it that crushes the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.

The tide is turning.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Werd
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Werd » 4 years 11 months ago (Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:10 pm)

The following was sent by a friend...

Hans claims: "(memo of 10 February 1943, Bartosik et al, p. 135, the document is apparently also cited in Mattogno, Special Treatment in Auschwitz, p. 102, but curiously he only mentions "Sonderkommando I [sic]")"

On page 73 of Mattogno book we can clearly read in the respect to the memo of February 10, 1943:

“1. At special unit 1, 3 horse stable barracks
2. At special unit 2, 3 horse stable barracks.”

Why Hans omitted that Mattogno clearly cited both Sonderkommando from this document already on page 73? Oops.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 4 years 11 months ago (Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:37 pm)

Good work.

Shysters like 'Hans' count on the gullible public not checking up on the lies they throw out there. In fact, the entire "holocaust Industry" counts on their Big Bluff.

- Hannover

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of Truth is it that crushes the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.

The tide is turning.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Werd
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Werd » 4 years 8 months ago (Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:00 am)

1005 - "The origins of the" gas chambers "at Auschwitz, old and new documents," the new book by Carlo Mattogno
Olodogma (translated)
March 26, 2015

When the Soviets entered Auschwitz, they found a huge documentation. Much of it was left on the spot and was later used by the Poles for the process Hoess and for the process of the garrison of the field, then went on to form the archives of the Museum of Auschwitz; another part, about 88,000 pages, was brought to Moscow and remained inaccessible to scholars until the early nineties. All'apertuta former Soviet archives, envoys of the Auschwitz Museum photocopied and microfilmarono systematically the entire documentation; sometimes took the originals and photocopies left, as in the case of Sterbebücher (registers of deaths).

This huge collection documentation, historians of the Museum began to catalog and study it carefully. Finally, in 2014, one of the most important fruits of this work has appeared in the form of a book in Polish and English by Igor Bartosik, Łukasz Martyniak and Piotr Setkiewicz titled The beginnings of the extermination of Jews in Auschwitz concentration camp in the light of the source materials (Auschwitz-Birkenau State Museum, Oswiecim, 2014) (see Figure 1).

This book claims to provide new documents to show, in particular, the historical reality of the "first gassing" at Auschwitz, the "gas chamber" of crematorium I of the main camp, the "Bunker" of Birkenau and also the alleged criminal activity the "Sonderkommando", as if the whole Auschwitz-Birkenau had existed only a "Sonderkommando".

In the study hot off the press The origins of the "gas chambers" at Auschwitz. Old and new documents (Effepi, February 2015, 209 pages) I examined, inserted in its historical context and discussed each of the 74 documents cited by the authors, demonstrating with a profusion of arguments, made ​​more vigorous by 28 documents published in the appendix, the total inanity, and sometimes overt bad faith, the historical reconstruction of the authors.

I present the 'Introduction and the Conclusion of the book.

Introduction

The Auschwitz Museum has recently published a bilingual book (in Polish and English) 1 by Igor Bartosik, Łukasz Martyniak and Piotr Setkiewicz titled The beginnings of the extermination of Jews in Auschwitz concentration camp in the light of the source materials 2 .

The debut exhibition of the work immediately, already in the Introduction, a clumsy attempt at disinformation:

"For many years, the beginning of the extermination of the Jews in the gas chambers was one of the least investigated problems in the vast literature on the history of KL Auschwitz. Numerous monumental works of historians devote only a few pages to the question "(p. 23).

Here a note refers to "Franciszek Piper, The Bunkers - Temporary Gas Chambers at Auschwitz 1940-1945 (Oświęcim, 2000), vol. III, pp. 134-143; Jean-Claude Pressac, Technique and Operation of the Gas Chambers (New York, 1989), pp. 161-182; Robert Jan van Pelt, The Case for Auschwitz (Bloomington, 2002), pp. 72, 180 '.

The authors can only speak for themselves, and for historians exterminationist; as for me, as they know well, but prefer to remain silent on this issue I have prepared three studies of almost 600 pages:

- Auschwitz: the first gassing. Editions of Ar, Padova, 1992 (trans. Engl .: Auschwitz: The First Gassing. Rumor and Reality. Theses & Dissertations Press, Chicago, 2005), 190 pages, 5 documents and 33 photographs;

- Auschwitz Crematorium I and the Alleged Homicidal Gassing. Theses & Dissertations Press, Chicago, 2005, 138 pages, 35 documents;

- The Bunkers of Auschwitz. Black Propaganda versus History. Theses & Dissertations Press, Chicago, 2004, pp. 264 pages, 26 documents and 18 photographs.

The authors then explain that this gap in Holocaust historiography depended mainly by the lack of documentary sources, "substantially limited to collections of short stories, memoirs and testimonies during trials of Nazi criminals after the end of war." But, since 1990, thanks to the opening of the archives in Moscow, "it became possible to access the German documentation that makes it possible to fill in a significantly historical knowledge on the operation of the first gas chambers of Auschwitz" (p. 23). All this documentation has been cataloged and studied by historians of the Auschwitz Museum:

"As a result of extensive research carried out both in the collection of Zentralbauleitung and in other archival sources, we identified a number of interesting documents before unknown" (p. 24).

This claim is a bit 'pretentious; of the 74 documents published by them, I had already published 9 am, 3 Pressac, also 19 I had mentioned and discussed.

The authors have divided these documents in sections 6 (p. 24):

1) "The history of the gas chambers [sic] 3 The crematorium of Auschwitz I. ': documents 1-7.
Section title: "The crematorium and gas chamber at the main camp of Auschwitz I" (p. 41).

2) "The operation of the gas chambers of Birkenau provisional, known as bunker I and II (the" little red house "and the" white house ""): documents 8-20.
Title: "Gas chambers provisional bunkers I and II of Birkenau" (p. 63).

3) "The wooden shacks used as changing rooms for the people killed in the bunker I and II ': documents 21-42.
Title: "The barracks locker room at the bunker I and II" (p. 103).

4) "The history of the unloading ramp where the Jews deported to Auschwitz suffered Selection": documents 43-51.
Title: "The old railway ramp (High Judenrampe)" (p. 173).

5) "The establishment of the Sonderkommando and its first year of existence": documents 52-58.
Title: "The Sonderkommando."

6) "The mass killing, known as" special actions "performed at the camp": documents 59-74.
Title: "Sonderaktionen (Special Actions)" (p. 215).

Excluding the 9 documents olocausticamente insignificant on "Judenrampe", 31 documents on 65, just under half, are not new.

Rimando the detailed examination of the 'Introduction in Part Two of this study, because only after an analysis of the documents cited in the book allows the full understanding of my critical examination of the allegations of the authors.

Conclusion

The comment of documents by the Authors end here. They close the 'Introduction (p. 38) stating that Auschwitz in the years 1942-1943 from the concentration camp midsize turned "in the biggest center of mass extermination" in a "radicalization" not derived "from a single decision "but was the result of many factors, blatantly contradicting statements Hoess, who was dependent on the alleged extermination of Jews by two fateful decisions, one of Hitler in June 1941 (the presumed order to exterminate the Jews), the other of Himmler in July 1942 (alleged expansion at European Jewish extermination before regional).

As for the "Bunker", the authors claim that they would have done 250,000 victims from March 1942 to April 1943, but the main thing is that this prodigious huge extermination would take place without leaving the slightest trace documentary.

I have shown that none of the 74 documents published by them has any relation with the "Bunker" and in particular the alleged extermination of Jews in general, and that, to create fictitious relations, the authors systematically misrepresented and distorted documents, ignored their meaning and their context, provided totally inconsistent interpretations and imaginative, showing a superficial and a historiographical soprendenti ineptitude; but the greatest reproach that they must be ascribed, far more serious than childish and foolish theorem terminology "encrypted", the deception is crucial under which, despite numerous documents contrary, they obviously never cite, Auschwitz would have existed one and only "Sonderkommando", so that every document that contains that word would be a proof of the existence of the elusive "Bunker" of Birkenau.

The work of the authors, however, also has a meritorious aspect: having published a selection of documents that, in their context, help to shed light on aspects which are not clear in the history of Auschwitz. The present study can therefore be considered a kind of renovation and completion of my book "Sonderbehandlung" at Auschwitz. genesis and meaning, whose thesis, thanks to the documents submitted by the authors, are confirmed and consolidated.

Notes

1 In this study, I rely on the text in English, but I resort, when necessary, to the Polish.

2 Auschwitz-Birkenau State Museum, Oswiecim, 2014. In my quotes I indicate the relevant pages in parentheses.

3 The Polish text says "komory Gazowej" gas chamber (p. 8).

Werd
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: New Auschwitz-Birkenau book refutes revisionists! Haha Hans!

Postby Werd » 3 years 3 months ago (Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:12 pm)

The English translation of this book Vecchi and Nuovi Documenti, is the recently released CURATED LIES. It focuses on those 74 documents and has contributions by Eric Hunt and Germar Rudolf.

Re: New Auschwitz-Birkenau book refutes revisionists! Haha Hans!

Postby Moderator » 3 years 3 months ago (Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:44 am)

Thanks Werd, keep the updates coming.
It's important for everyone to see that Revisionist researchers / authors are always moving forward.
M1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”