CNN’s Michael Smerconish with David Duke about the holocaust

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
spaceboy

CNN’s Michael Smerconish with David Duke about the holocaust

Postby spaceboy » 5 years 9 months ago (Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:48 pm)

David Duke recently went on CNN and was interviewed by Michael Smerconish about the controversy surrounding whether or not House Majority Whip Steve Scalise attended one of his conventions. At around 5:10, Smerconish gets on to Duke for "getting off topic" and accuses him of talking about a "totally separate issue". Ironically, Smerconish brings up "the holocaust" out of nowhere towards the end of the interview, which definitely has absolutely nothing to do about Steve Scalise and what he has attended. It's amazing when media personalities talk to controversial figures such as Duke, they can't go without bringing up the holocaust. It's like a verbal tic they can't get rid of.

"I want to hear you say it! Say it!" sounds reminiscent of a priest intimidatingly demanding that Galileo proclaim "The Sun revolves around the Earth!"

blake121666

Re: CNN’s Michael Smerconish with David Duke about the holoc

Postby blake121666 » 5 years 9 months ago (Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:29 pm)

David Duke talked about this interview on his radio show today (01-05-15):

http://www.renseradioarchives.com/dduke/

I don't know how to directly link to the particular day; so for future reference, here's a direct link to Mami's copy of the broadcast:

http://grizzom.blogspot.com/2015/01/dav ... 50105.html

David Duke recorded this interview with his cellphone while it was happening and placed it on his website at:

http://davidduke.com/dr-duke-cnn-hear-u ... interview/

The full interview is about twice as long and has a little more about his Holocaust position starting at about 13:20. It seems like a more or less reasonable sound bite position to take in such a situation given that the definition of "Holocaust" is so fuzzy to most people not interested in the controversies around it.

I noticed that the Daily Stormer comments bring up at least a couple times some mentioning of censuses refuting the 6 million position. I hope those making those comments look into their position and find that this "censuses refute 6 million" allegation is simply untrue and therefore not a good sound bite. The population dynamics of the time are not sound bite material - read Sanning for reference. The "census" allegation is false on its face and will only hurt a Revisionist position on the issue.

Inquisitor
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Inquisitor » 5 years 9 months ago (Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:44 pm)

spaceboy wrote:"I want to hear you say it! Say it!" sounds reminiscent of a priest intimidatingly demanding that Galileo proclaim "The Sun revolves around the Earth!"

The religious comparison is very apt indeed. Smerconish demands of Duke, "do you believe in the Holocaust?" "Believe in?" That sounds exactly like something out of the Inquisition..."Do you believe in the Christ? Do you believe there is no God but our God?"

However he personally meant that to come out, it speaks volumes about how most like him view this matter - and that is to say, it is indeed a religion, and blind-faith is mandatory, lest you are branded a heretic!

HeiligeSturm
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby HeiligeSturm » 5 years 9 months ago (Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:34 am)

"This video is private" is all I see. :(
Carol Stulberg: Were you ever in the gas chamber? Did you see the gas chamber?
Morris Venezia: Of course I was every day over there.
Carol Stulberg: Can you describe to us what it looked like?
Morris Venezia: It’s nothing to describe

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”