Why Free Speech Doesn't Apply To Holocaust / French attack

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Why Free Speech Doesn't Apply To Holocaust / French atta

Postby Dresden » 4 years 9 months ago (Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:33 am)

hermod said:

"Are these Israeli Jews, watching Israeli bombings on Gaza, aware that their kippah makes them hateful?"

The psychopathic grins kinda makes them look hateful!
To sit and watch people being murdered in real life.....you HAVE to be a Psychopath!

You don't need a psychiatrist to know that everyone in that photograph is a Psychopath, utterly incapable of empathy.

That guy smiling, with the red camera.....he looks kinda familiar.....here's a younger picture of him:
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

TheBlackRabbitofInlé
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby TheBlackRabbitofInlé » 4 years 9 months ago (Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:25 am)

hermod wrote:Are these Israeli Jews, watching Israeli bombings on Gaza, aware that their kippah makes them hateful?

I believe that Australian Press Council has just used a newish meme amongst Occupation apologists in its reasoning of why that cartoon is a piece of hate.

Essentially, it's now considered antisemitism to mention 'Jews' or 'Judaism', or even to allude to them, when discussing Israel in anything but a fawning manner.

It's pretty clever really—a great tactic for shutting down discussion. You could be making a great case laying out the barbarism and injustices of the Occupation, but as soon as your opponent hears you refer to _ _ _ _, the antisemitism card will be played; you'll be accused of conflating "all Jews" with the actions of the State of Israel (because not all Jews are Israelis), and you'll be tarred as a blood libeller.

Here's Simon Schama using the meme recently:

Nazis tried to create super-soldiers, using steroids ... they sought to reanimate the dead—coffins of famous Germanic warriors were found hidden in a mine, with plans to bring them back to life at the war’s end.
- Prof. Noah Charney

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby hermod » 4 years 9 months ago (Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:59 am)

TheBlackRabbitofInlé wrote:
hermod wrote:Are these Israeli Jews, watching Israeli bombings on Gaza, aware that their kippah makes them hateful?

I believe that Australian Press Council has just used a newish meme amongst Occupation apologists in its reasoning of why that cartoon is a piece of hate.

Essentially, it's now considered antisemitism to mention 'Jews' or 'Judaism', or even to allude to them, when discussing Israel in anything but a fawning manner.

It's pretty clever really—a great tactic for shutting down discussion. You could be making a great case laying out the barbarism and injustices of the Occupation, but as soon as your opponent hears you refer to _ _ _ _, the antisemitism card will be played; you'll be accused of conflating "all Jews" with the actions of the State of Israel (because not all Jews are Israelis), and you'll be tarred as a blood libeller.

Here's Simon Schama using the meme recently:

So the cartoonist LeLièvre should have drawn an Israeli flag on the sofa of the old man watching bombings and that would have been alright that way. I don't believe that. One of the tricks used by Zionists is the use of the "anti-Semite" label toward any anti-Zionist comment. Charlie is a damn hypocrite.

The idea of connecting all the Jews of the world with the Israeli state was Herzl's idea anyway. His book wasn't entitled "The State of the Jews", not "The Jewish State" as often translated, for nothing.
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 4 years 9 months ago (Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:09 am)

I have never met a Jew who wasn't supremacist in their thinking & supportive of racist terrorist Israel. That's not to say they don't exist. Whether they like it or not the thing is that at a minimum 99.999% of Jews always support a supremacist, racist, terrorist policy in Israel. And that .001% is then maligned as "self hating".
Plus, relocating or advocating relocation to Israel necessarily means supporting massive violations of human rights.
The antisemitic canard is only effective when it's allowed to be effective. It's losing it's punch and becoming a laughable, easily dismissed act of desperation. I mean, who cares anymore?
The truly privileged segment of the population have cried wolf far too many times.

- Hannover

he 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of Truth is it that crushes the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.
The Internet is demolishing the false narrative promoted by arrogant Jewish supremacists. From the slaughter of the Palestinians to the lies of Auschwitz the world is recognizing the dangers of Jewish supremacism.
The tide is turning.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Review

Postby Review » 4 years 9 months ago (Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:35 am)

I think the comments on this artice are quite interesting. It's about president Erdogans and some other international commentary and alternative theories on the CH attacks. It sort of falls under the topic..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ng-it.html

Especially this one

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/reader-comme ... k/73970649

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 4 years 9 months ago (Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:40 am)

First of all the world watched as the Israeli laughing boys watched, beer in hand reclining on comfy sofas, the carnage and murder unfurl below them so how can that be anti jew to use the same image in a cartoon?

Secondly the arch murderer, Bibi Netanyahu, believes Israel IS the centre of all things Jewish and must be recognised as such. Remember no holocaust = no israel and no jewish identity for the new century.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 4 years 9 months ago (Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:27 am)

As we are in the middle of Holocaust Remembrance Month the daily papers are full of stories and reports about the holocaust and interviews with so many survivors.

I have noticed however that Free Speech is positively suppressed in this type of reportage. Basically readers' comments are banned. I wonder why? Surely it is very odd that when the Charlie Hebdo thing happened we were all positively encouraged to leave our thoughts in public domains but thoughts and comments on the make believe Holocaust are blocked out...

Take this story for example in today's British newspaper the Independent (clearly not independent enough to stand up and allow freedom of expression).
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 99468.html

The headline is - Auschwitz: a museum that drives home the horror without help from modern technology

The story is essentially an approval of all things concerned with the museum of human horror that is the theme park we call Auschwitz. As usual not a critical eye is directed at the obvious lies and use of smoke and mirrors. For example this section;
The mountain of shoes is only the beginning of the forgotten belongings of the victims. Bunkers piled high with possessions – suitcases, spectacles, toothbrushes, combs, artificial limbs – follow one another in sickening succession. There is even a special cabinet of tiny clothes once belonging to gassed children.

None of the elements described above prove mass murder and as for the childrens' clothes they have no proof whatsoever and do not present any proof of gassed children.

The visitor is engaged in manipulation and environmental massage by way of being in a cold, bleak location and pre-conditioned to believe whatever they are told. No one, it seems, looks openly at what they see and questions anything.

What is also very odd is the business model of this place. They want external money as support for a museum that openly admits to a four fold increase in visitor numbers from 400k annually to 1.5m! Surely every visitor pays an entrance fee. They should be rolling in money. They must easily be able to gross 15m euros per annum.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 4 years 9 months ago (Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:57 am)

UPDATE ON UK MEDIA SUPPRESSION OF FREE SPEECH.

Yesterday an article appeared in the Daily Telegraph for which I pay a monthly subscription giving me unlimited access. Surprisingly there were comments on this particular story which covered the experiences of three women who survived the holocaust.

The comments section was pretty spikey but there was very little silliness despite some hardline believers on patrol. They didn't like what five or six of us revisionists were saying. I was always respectful and dealt in facts and figures. They on the other hand were calling for us to removed from posting on the subject, presumably as they didn't like the truth being paraded around for the general public to read.

All was going well until this afternoon when I tried to comment on a completely different subject.

I am now banned from commenting!

So Charlie Hebdo, free speech, freedom of expression and open debate mean absolutely f--k all when it comes to the holohoax. Thanks Daily Telegraph. I wonder how many ways there are for me to say stick up your arse DT.
Last edited by borjastick on Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 4 years 9 months ago (Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:28 pm)

borjastick said:

"They didn't like what five or six of us revisionists were saying. I was always respectful and dealt in facts and figures"

There's your problem, borjastick:

"These Holocaust deniers are very slick people. They justify everything they say with facts and figures"

- Steven Some, Chairman of the New Jersey Commission on Holocaust Education, Newark Star-Ledger, 23 Oct. 1996, p 15.

"They on the other hand were calling for us to removed from posting on the subject, presumably as they didn't like the truth being paraded around for the general public to read"

That's because Truth is anti-semitic.
Truth is "hate speech".
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 4 years 9 months ago (Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:35 pm)

There is one hate patroller giving it some wellie on there. he is called Son of Casandra. He is still commenting without danger of being banned. He uses threatening language, clear suggestion of violence against all he hates, never answers questions or gives facts to back up his six million rubbish. All in all a nasty piece of work, yet he is allowed to continue.

I have just flagged all his posts for the moderator to at least check what he is saying.

Kladderadatsch
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Kladderadatsch » 4 years 9 months ago (Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:46 am)

This is great stuff:

I'm not crazy about rap myself but I salute this young French wiggeur. Quenelle for best hiphoplocaust artiste, 2015 Image

It really does seem like the ice is starting to crack sometimes. No wonder the Industry is going into full panic mode.

Another one:

Better hooks (imo) but no subtitles . . . yet, lol. (If I could learn how the other guy made the scrolling transparency on the first, I might be tempted. Anyway, this guy deserves more exposure, and what better place to start than here? Spread it around!)

Edit: Just realized that this stuff actually goes back several years, lol. Perhaps it's been posted here before. Whatever. It's always a good time for a revisionist revival.
Der grosse Kladderadatsch war da.

-- D. Eckart Der Bolschewismus von Moses bis Lenin, "Er"

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 4 years 9 months ago (Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:55 am)

This morning on BBC Breakfast tv news they conducted an interview with David Starkey a famous TV historian, who I don't think is jewish, which I caught towards the end of it. He was questioned about the Holocaust and the role of television this year. He then talked of deniers etc. His position was quite clear that deniers shouldn't be banned or made criminals of but 'crushed by all the facts'. That's what I think he said.

The argument that the holocaust is true as it is supported by hard facts is interesting and used quite a lot this year. As I mentioned above in a previous post a female rabbi from London talked about the hard facts etc.

I would love these people to bring forth these 'facts' into the public forum for discussion, because the one thing the holocaust narrative is short on are verifiable, forensically proven and hard facts.

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby hermod » 4 years 9 months ago (Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:15 am)

borjastick wrote:This morning on BBC Breakfast tv news they conducted an interview with David Starkey a famous TV historian, who I don't think is jewish, which I caught towards the end of it. He was questioned about the Holocaust and the role of television this year. He then talked of deniers etc. His position was quite clear that deniers shouldn't be banned or made criminals of but 'crushed by all the facts'. That's what I think he said.

The argument that the holocaust is true as it is supported by hard facts is interesting and used quite a lot this year. As I mentioned above in a previous post a female rabbi from London talked about the hard facts etc.

I would love these people to bring forth these 'facts' into the public forum for discussion, because the one thing the holocaust narrative is short on are verifiable, forensically proven and hard facts.

Holohoax promoters are not to be blamed if Goyim are too idiotic to see that the coexistence of "the Nazis destroyed all the physical and documentary evidence of their crimes" and "the Holocaust is the most documented event in history" is totally inconsistent and a blatant Chutzpah mockery.

Holohoax promoters base their assertion that "the Holocaust is the most documented event in history" on the broad definition of the "Holocaust". As they include any anti-Jewish measure and all the Jewish war casualties in the definition of the "Holocaust", they are able to claim that the "Holocaust" is the most documented event in history. I've recently seen that Yad Vashem's website even lists the Jews who died of diseases during WW2 as victims of the "Holocaust". On Yad Vashem's website, Anne Frank, who died of typhus during the titanic epidemics raging at Belsen, is listed as "murdered". When Holohoax promoters state that the Holocaust is the most documented event in history, most people believe that the alleged Nazi extermination is proved by a large trail of documents, while Holohoax promoters are only talking about documents dealing with anti-Jewish measures, deportations, confinement in ghettoes, forced labor, etc.
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

Kladderadatsch
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Kladderadatsch » 4 years 9 months ago (Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:34 am)

Lol, phdnm and I are on the same wave-length today. He just posted this down in the French forum:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2fkizf_hypocresia_fun

Most people here will get the reference, I'm sure, but for those who don't know, the song is essentially the text of the infamous "Declaration of Thirty-Four French Historians" read by Robert Faurisson, with a sung accompaniment by one Mérédith Drante, all to the tune of the old Spanish favorite "Hipocresia":

One must not ask oneself how, technically, such a mass-murder was possible. It was technically possible, since it happened. That is the requisite starting point of any historical inquiry into the subject. It is incumbent upon us to state this truth simply: there is not, there cannot be any debate on the existence of the gas chambers.

As so often, BlackRabbit has a great page on the subject of the declaration itself: http://winstonsmithministryoftruth.blog ... 6cafdb8ab6

And let's not forget Faurisson's own article: http://robertfaurisson.blogspot.it/2009 ... isson.html

At any rate, to pick up on borjastick's post above, when someone starts going on about the "crushing weight of evidence" now you can just direct them to the 34 French historians . . . complete with musical accompaniment, lol.

"there is not, there cannot be any debate on the existence of the gas chambers" (Help! help! I'm crushed under the weight of the evidence! :lol: )
Der grosse Kladderadatsch war da.

-- D. Eckart Der Bolschewismus von Moses bis Lenin, "Er"

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 4 years 9 months ago (Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:50 pm)

hermod said:

"Holohoax promoters are not to be blamed if Goyim are too idiotic to see that the coexistence of "the Nazis destroyed all the physical and documentary evidence of their crimes" and "the Holocaust is the most documented event in history" is totally inconsistent and a blatant Chutzpah mockery"

Thank you, hermod; I've added that to my list of "comments" that I post on YouTube and other Forums.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”