A Great German Lady opens the Black Box of "the Holocaust"

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: A Great German Lady opens the Black Box of "the Holocaus

Postby Hektor » 4 years 9 months ago (Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:13 am)

Kingfisher wrote:CCS is right. Of course we must both commend her courage and assert her right to challenge the "self-evidence" and to present her arguments free of the threat of punitive action, but to claim that the guardians of the official line have not set out where they believe the murders took place is simply wrong. Of course there are major differences between, say Hilberg and Dawidowicz, and they don't all insist on the full 6 million, but they do say clearly where they allege it happened: Auschwitz, the AR camps and in the occupied Soviet territories, and they did not take seriously the 4 million Auschwitz plaque or include it in their calculations.
... They didn't really challenge the 4 million Auschwitz plaque neither.

Kingfisher wrote:Refusal to answer is not acknowledgement that they are wrong. It's just part of the standard strategy of ignoring "Holocaust Denial" and promoting the image that HD is something contemptible that should not be engaged with. That way, Revisionists arguments remain unheard by the general public, who continue to accept the schmalzy propaganda manipulations and the slur tactics of the Bernays PR operation.

You're right that their ignorance is indeed part of a strategy they openly advocated. For good reason I should add.

Our real problem isn't however them ignoring our arguments, it's the Holocaust fatigue that got hold of the general public including academic circles. People are sick and tired of hearing of it, let alone dealing with it. So even if they've access to Revisionist internet material, they won't touch it.

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 4 years 9 months ago (Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:49 am)

Kingfisher said:

".....to claim that the guardians of the official line have not set out where they believe the murders took place is simply wrong"

If there's a Revisionist who can contact Ursula Haverbeck and correct Her and point out some other stronger Revisionist arguments to focus on, maybe that would help.
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 4 years 9 months ago (Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:49 pm)

You get the impression that Ursula has never heard of Carlo Mattogno.

It's a folsky "Mr. Smith Goes To Washington" vibe. Populism. Which has it's good points.

I still wish her all the best. And maybe she can get up to speed on real revisionist knowledge.

But no there haven't been 20,000 holocaust denial trials in the past 10 years.

You need courage plus knowledge. Zuendel had both.

Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kingfisher » 4 years 9 months ago (Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:16 pm)

Carto's Cutlass Supreme wrote:You get the impression that Ursula has never heard of Carlo Mattogno.

It's a folsky "Mr. Smith Goes To Washington" vibe. Populism. Which has it's good points.

I still wish her all the best. And maybe she can get up to speed on real revisionist knowledge.

But no there haven't been 20,000 holocaust denial trials in the past 10 years.

You need courage plus knowledge. Zuendel had both.

Maybe she could watch "One Third of the Holocaust"? ;) Her English seems to be pretty good.

Kladderadatsch
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Kladderadatsch » 4 years 9 months ago (Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:18 pm)

Carto's Cutlass Supreme wrote: . . .

"more than 2,000 trials a year, and that for more than 10 years, so you can imagine how many people have suffered for it."

There is no way there has been that many holocaust denial trials. Is there even 5 a year?

SOURCE: Minute 9:35 at:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... l=84924572

You need someone courageous and with personality, who also knows their stuff really well.

From Marc Coester and Uwe Gossner Rechtsextremismus - Herausforderung für das neue Millennium: Wirklichkeiten eines Jugendphänomens. Marburg: Tectum Verlag, 2002:

Source: https://books.google.ca/books?id=nzzyuK ... &q&f=false

I won't bother translating the whole thing, but it's easy enough to pick out the numbers anyway:

1987 . . . 437 violations ("Verstoesse")
1991 . . . 491
1993 . . . 1,960
1996 . . . 1,442
2000 . . . 2,666

So . . . a generally rising trend of "violations" against StGB 130, breaking well over the 2,000 p.a. mark by the turn of the millennium.

Incidentally, the "Abbildung 16" mentioned at the beginning of the highlighted paragraph is also viewable on Google Books:

I didn't get the number in my screen shot, but the chart is on page 266.

The book was published in 2002, so we're left to make inferences about more recent years, but judging from the rightward slope of that chart, it certainly seems a safe bet that an annual rate of ca. 2000 "Delikte" under StGB 130 is not altogether improbable for the last decade. Of course, "Holocaust denial" is only one of the possible charges under StGB 130 (it's basically a "hate speech" muzzle law), and the authors don't break the statistics down any further, so one might argue that only a few of those number actually involve "denial." That said, it's interesting that the authors chose to include a footnote on this very point, in which they quote a certain Frommel (I haven't followed up on the reference yet . . . ) as describing the various applications of StGB 130 "as a fearful [or terrible?] legal terminological complex" and further calling for a distinction between "a 'simple' (not hurtful to human worth) and 'qualified' (possibly punishable as 'incitation') Auschwitz lie" (my emphasis, lol). So whatever the actual breakdown in numbers, it's clear at any rate that "denial" must be a significant factor in many of these cases--otherwise, why mention the issue?

As for why we don't hear about more of these cases, I suspect that the title of Coester and Gossner's book itself may provide a clue: "Rechtsextremismus . . . eines Jugendphänomen" (Rightwing Extremism . . . a Phenomeon of Youth). In other words, a lot of these cases are probably just young people (I'm going to go waaaay out on a limb here and say young men, lol) saying something taboo about you-know-who and getting slapped with a fine or community service or whatever. In that sense, no, they're not really "holocaust denial trials." After all, it's in everyone's interest to keep the whole thing quiet: the "culprit" doesn't want his name in the paper, screwing up his lifetime employment prospects, and the authorities don't want the public taking too much of an interest in the whole question in the first place. So it's a quick and dirty in-and-out, just enough to clamp down on the skinheads and serve as a deterrent threat to the more respectable Burgers.

But that doesn't mean that it's right. And it doesn't mean that Ursula Haverbeck is wrong when she says 2000 trials a year. They may not have the prominence of a Zuendel or a Demjanjuk or a Stolz, but they're still German citizens being harrassed by the legal system for their refusal to a acquiesce in a lie.

I'm going to look around to see if I can find more up-to-date numbers. In the meantime :happy1: . . . eat your words, lol.
Der grosse Kladderadatsch war da.

-- D. Eckart Der Bolschewismus von Moses bis Lenin, "Er"

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 4 years 9 months ago (Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:44 pm)

Good work Kladderdatsch.
You are of course right that not all $130 "violations" are "Holocaust Denial". It would also cover Germans complaining about the repopulation of Germany for example, if they say it in not watered down terms.
On the other hand, I'd guess it's far more then 50%. So it's still pretty encouraging, since it shows a greater awareness of the Holocaust lie.
Bear in mind that they have other paragraphs dealing with right-wing thought crimes, too.

neugierig
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby neugierig » 4 years 9 months ago (Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:17 pm)

I greatly admire Frau Haverbeck, but I also agree with CCS, hers is a rather simple version of “The Holocaust” ( Mr. Smith goes to Washington, well done CCS).

During a 2006 conference in Berlin: “Der Holocaust im transnationalen Gedächtnis“(The Holocaust in the transnational memory), Prof. Raul Hilberg addressed the issue as to how many Jews were murdered and where: 800,000 in Ghettos, 1.4 million shot and 2.9 millions killed in camps = 5.1 million. Nothing about 6 million gassed, or the like.
http://www.spiegel.de/politik/deutschla ... 53871.html

A Ha’aretz article of August 11,2013m titled: “Holocaust facts: Where does the figure of 6 million come from” refers to Hilberg:

“One of the earliest researchers, Raul Hilberg, came up with a figure of 5.1 million in his 1961 classic “The Destruction of the European Jews.” In the third edition, from 1985, he provides a lengthy appendix explaining how he calculated the estimate.’

This is followed by:

“Lucy Dawidowicz, in her “The War Against the Jews” (1975), used prewar birth and death records to come up with a more precise figure of 5,933,900. And one of the more authoritative German scholars of the subject, Wolfgang Benz, offered a range of 5.3 to 6.2 million. Each used his or her own method to arrive at the totals.”
http://www.haaretz.com/jewish-world/jew ... m-1.540880

One can of course ask, or demand, to have these numbers substantiated by impartial experts. And here Frau Haverbeck is right, the ‘judges’ should have insisted on this and not hide behind ‘obviousness’.

Still, I wish her well and hope that when German authorities decide to prosecute, Frau Haverbeck asks for help.

Regards
Wilf

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 4 years 9 months ago (Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:28 pm)

Wilf said:

"I wish her well and hope that when German authorities decide to prosecute, Frau Haverbeck asks for help"

Thank you, Wilf!

Here is a comment I left on the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqMfRkA ... 24572#t=11

Hello!
Are there any Revisionists who can get in touch with Ursula Haverbeck and correct her on her misunderstandings.

She has many misunderstandings that will blow up in her face later, if they are not addressed and corrected before she is arrested.

The fact that Judges and others don't answer Ursula Haverbeck doesn't prove what she claims it proves; it only proves that they don't want to communicate with "Holocaust Deniers".

I want Ursula Haverbeck to leave a legacy, not only of heroism, but also of Truth.

If she is arrested and tries to prove the things she says in this video, she will be proven wrong and no Revisionist will defend her

I think Ursula Haverbeck's access to Revisionist material, books, and websites is very limitted and therefore, her knowledge is limitted.

I also suspect that there are people around her that purposely feed her false information to dilute and contaminate her message.

So, I hope there are knowledgable Revisionists who can contact her and help her.

Thank you!
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

neugierig
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby neugierig » 4 years 9 months ago (Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:22 pm)

Thank you, Steve F. I will contact her, but unfortunately I am not the person to help her. I did look at the story and found it wanting, big time, and might be able to assist some, but I am far from being an expert. Also, I am not good at this ‘getting old’ thing, and I’ll just leave it at that. Hopefully someone knowledgeable will assist her.

To drag this out some, I feel we need to start at the beginning, German history as presented is a pack of lies, starting with WWI. We should be able to demonstrate that we have been told stories, nothing to do with facts, and that as far back as the Bismarck times. “The Holocaust” will then just be a logical extension.

Still, I’ll make an effort, I have talked to the Lady before and admire her. Sadly however, our Revisionist community is a house divided.

Send me a PM and perhaps we can continue this.

Regards
Wilf

Kladderadatsch
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Kladderadatsch » 4 years 9 months ago (Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:39 pm)

I suppose Frau Haverbeck may not be as well informed about revisionism as some of the people who post here, but I doubt she's entirely uninformed either. In the new video put out by Michelle Renouf, she talks once in German for three minutes and once in English for five: it's not like she's going to be able to develop significant, fact-based revisionist arguments in that time. What she does instead is deploy her considerable charisma in the service of conveying a simple message: the establishment won't allow open debate about the Holocaust, and that can only mean that they're afraid that doing so might result in people not believing in it any more. Logically, of course, that doesn't mean that the orthodox version is false, only that its defenders are afraid to risk having it open to public challenge. So yes, it's a fallacy to go from "they could not (or would not) answer my question" to "therefore there was no Holocaust." But then, so what?

Frau Haverbeck's question isn't really a question, it's a provocation. It's like Faurisson's famous "Show me or draw me a homicidal Nazi gas chamber." As far as the true believers are concerned, Elie Wiesel could draw a square on the back of his cocktail napkin, add two lines on either side for a door in and a door out, and then put a swastika on top, and the challenge would be over. (I can see the Daily Mail headline: "Faurisstoned! Nobel Peace Laureate and Auschwitz survivor Elie Wiesel crushes vile neo-Nazi French Holocaust denier with irrefutable proof of the gas chambers!" :lol: ) Except of course, it wouldn't really be over, would it. Because it would only be the start of new questions: How did it work? Who designed it? What documentary evidence is there for it? Does it match the "survivor" testimony? And so on.

Same thing with "Where did the Holocaust happen?" We here all know the "answer," and we all know that the answer only leads to more questions. But most people really do know very little about the details, and so learning that six million Jews were not in fact gassed to death at Auschwitz--even the professors admit it!--may indeed come as a shock. That shock then naturally may lead to an obvious follow-up question: If I was misinformed about that, what else am I misinformed about on this topic? And while we're at it . . . Why are they ready to put this nice little old lady in prison just for asking? What are they hiding?

It's not "good revisionism," perhaps, but it's potentially very good revisionist activism. I'm reminded of something Ingrid Rimland recently wrote in her review (worth reading: http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/08/28 ... t-skeptic/) of David Cole's book: "Ernst [Zuendel] was not a bean-counting revisionist in the conventional footnoting sense. His role was that of what he himself has called a 'radical revisionist' – a street-smart global populist for truth." We want the bean-counters too, of course (helloooo CODOH, lol), but sometimes you just need to keep it simple.

And for what it's worth, Frau Haverbeck refers to Fritjof Meyer, the IfZ and the "Standort- und Kommandanturbefehle," Ernst Nolte (of Historikerstreit fame), Martin Allen and Germar Rudolf (!!!) in her original video from back in December. She even mentions Zyklon B, in connection with Rudolf's work on the subject. (Should she have launched into the problem of the stability of ferrocyanide compounds in brickwork?)

Sure, Frau Haverbeck may have some blind spots and misconceptions about the literature (as no doubt we all do), but I don't think she's completely uninformed. She's just decided to take a stand, and keep it simple so that the uninformed non-revisionists out there (and remember: that's most of humanity) can follow along.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 4 years 9 months ago (Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:01 am)

Thanks Kladderadatsch for the information about citations.

Neugierig: that's impressive that you've actually spoken to her. Wow.

Steve F: Nice attempt to communicate with her by leaving a comment under the video.

neugierig
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby neugierig » 4 years 9 months ago (Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:56 am)

Please do not misunderstand me, Frau Haverbeck is a brave Lady and I admire her. I also believe that she has her facts down, it is however the ‘6 million’ and some other issues that are irritating to me. We all know that even though the 6 million figure is mentioned all the time, as soon as someone asks for substantiation the other side claims that this number is not accepted by ‘serious historians’.

The whole of it is a minefield and we need to thread carefully. I have to find the transcript again in which Frau Haverbeck makes he case, can anyone help? I also looked this morning and discovered that, being an idiot, I did not write her phone number down. As mentioned, we had a brief conversation, I doubt that she remembers me. Nevertheless, I will make an effort to contact her again, not to offer my help – I am not the person to ask – but to pat her on the back.

Oh and before I forget again, thanks for all the work you did on the video, Kladderadatsch.

Regards
Wilf

Kladderadatsch
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Kladderadatsch » 4 years 9 months ago (Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:34 pm)

Thanks neugierig.

I don't know which transcript you're referring to, but your comment reminds me that I never made good on my promise to post an edited transcript (with the timing tags removed, and so on) of the December video here. And I'm particularly remiss in that, since Steve F kindly went ahead and did the work for me more than a month ago. Unfortunately, his pm arrived on the 24th and got lost in the Christmas shuffle. Only now did your post jog my memory (duh, Klad, duh! :bootyshake: ). Anyway, with apologies and thanks to Steve F, here's the transcript for "The Greatest Problem":

My dear fellow Germans, do you know the answer?

Where did the murder by gassing of six million (or at least, millions) of Jews take place?

For five years now I have been asking this question — and waiting, in vain, for an answer.

Perhaps you will think that it is rather remarkable that I should even pose this question.

Why do I do it?

The Holocaust is self-evident, after all; everyone knows that six million Jews were gassed, above all in Auschwitz.

And yet, precisely in the past twenty to twenty-five years this claim has become ever more questionable.

First, through the reduction of the number of victims in Auschwitz itself.

It was there — and this in the public news programming of ZDF TV — on the eighth of October, 1993, in the open view of all citizens, that the old memorial tablet with its "Four Million Murdered" was taken down and replaced with a new tablet with only "About One and a Half Million."

And in a debate afterwards, Jews, Poles and Gypsies quarreled over who had the biggest share among these victims.

An explanation or even an apology to the German people for having, for decades, accused them with a false number was nowhere to be heard.

Secondly, through an article published by "Der Spiegel" editor Fritjof Meyer in a respected scholarly journal, namely "Osteuropa" [Eastern Europe], in May 2002, in which, taking note of new discoveries resulting from the emergence of previously unknown documents, etc., he comes to the conclusion that in Auschwitz itself no one at all was gassed.

And it's certainly not one and a half million either but at the most — Mr. Meyer is very careful — in a subcamp of Auschwitz, in Birkenau, and even there, outside the camp itself, in a farmhouse(the foundations of which, curiously, have only recently been discovered) around ("presumably," he says) 365,000 Jews were gassed.

That too, thus, is an open question.

And amazingly Mr. Meyer has never been prosecuted or indicted or denounced to the police for "trivialization" of the Holocaust.

And thirdly — and this really is new for all of us, though it was published back in 2000 — the book "Garrison and Commandant Orders" [Standort- und Kommandanturbefehle] from the Institute for Contemporary History, a collection of material which had been stored away in Moscow ever since Auschwitz was overrun by the Russians, by the Red Army, and which now was made available to the Institute for Contemporary History.

And already by the year 2000 the Institute for Contemporary History had deemed it necessary to publish it.

This is quite a thick book, mind you, and it costs the tidy little sum, today in Euros, of €124.

But you can order it, and you can ask for it in the library too and study it there.

From these "Commandant orders" in which the instructions from the administration at Auschwitz to the guard staff were laid down — complete with dates, numbers and so on, all very precise as is usual with German officialdom — telling the guards what they are to do, it emerges clearly and undeniably, plain to see, that Auschwitz was NOT an extermination camp but rather a work camp in which people were to be kept as fit for work as possible in order for them to work in the munitions industries which were necessary for the war effort.

Naturally, with the continuous worsening of transportation conditions and the like, and of course the events of the war itself, it became ever more difficult to care for a large number of people in such a camp but it was, and remained, a work camp and not an extermination camp.

And that's precisely what, from the beginning, those who served there have always insisted.

Now finally, one might think, there would have to be a public explanation — and a reconsideration, as well, of all the trials in which Germans have been condemned because they doubted that Auschwitz was an extermination camp: here now we have the confirmation that they were right.

But once more nothing happened.

To this day some of these people are still in prison.

All that should cause any thinking person to ask the question:

If people are still being imprisoned because the murder of the six million Jews is "self-evident" well then, where were they murdered?

You need to tell us that.

And that led me to write with this question, repeatedly, to the Central Council of Jews in Germany, to whom I have written three times in succession in the last five years and asked this question; then to the German Association of Judges; to the Chief Justices of the Regional and Higher Regional Courts; to the Prosecutor General's Offices of the sixteen German States; and now also to the Ministry of Justice, since I have received from these other institutions — and these are all public, official institutions — no answer to this question.

Quite plainly, none of the people written to and questioned knows where six million Jews were gassed, or even simply murdered.

That leaves, for a thinking person, only one conclusion: they have no answer, there is no answer, and why?

Because there was no Holocaust.

Since this murder is supposed to be "self-evident" — as the courts to this day never tire of emphasizing and holding up to us over and over — one cannot now go on about some kind of "order to maintain secrecy" [i.e., preventing us from knowing more]; and a retreat back to a drastically reduced number of victims is also impossible, for then the singularity, the uniqueness, the unforgivable scope of the greatest crime of all time would be called into question.

We need merely think of the victims of the Rhine Meadows Camps, of Dresden, Hiroshima . . . and the huge number of victims, more than 2,500,000, during the expulsion of the Germans from the East.

No valid confession can be extracted by torture and no one claimed that in this concentration camp there was ever a gas chamber in which people were gassed except for [former Auschwitz commandant Rudolf] Höss, who was tortured so terribly that he afterwards said, "I would have signed anything."

Indeed Fritjof Meyer himself noted that it is "not to be taken into account" in any reasonably fair trial when someone, after being tortured so terribly, says, "Yes, it was three million — or however many million, whatever you like — that were gassed by us."

I think it's now becoming clear and comprehensible for us, this question which we've always wondered about:

Why indeed must there be this Paragraph 130 of the German Criminal Code?

In order to keep these things from being looked into too closely.

And it also becomes comprehensible that the innumerable motions to present evidence which the accused have put forward have been completely struck down and ignored.

These could only serve as evidence of something if that something happened; clearly they could serve as evidence of "nothing" — and so they had to disappear.

If we now look at world politics after 1945 it becomes clear that the Holocaust is the greatest and most enduring lie in history.

It was needed in order to finally complete the centuries-long struggle for world domination by the chosen people — that world domination was once promised to them by their god Yahweh, and they believed in that promise firmly, it was their conviction.

Whether we call them Zionists, Khazars, oligarchs or globalizers, it is always the same.

World Wars I and II themselves were merely a preliminary stage for this achievement — in their view, understandably, but why, why in the view of the French, the Swiss, the Germans?

Why have German judges, whose independence is constitutionally guaranteed, gone along with that?

Why have state prosecutors, who should represent the federal government, indeed the German state, represented the interests of Israel instead?

For that is what they have done in these trials.

And why have all the historians in our universities not unanimously refused to renounce their freedom of research, which likewise is guaranteed to them constitutionally?

And this poor, miseducated, lie-fed German people . . . will it now turn, indignant, against those who want to relieve it of this deeply planted belief?

Might Germans not be ready, and able, to rethink their beliefs?

The ancient Greeks used to lay such weighty questions at the feet the gods.

I do the same.

Before concluding, I would like to present a much needed — even if it has been done before — definition of the question work camp / extermination camp / concentration camp.

I want to do this in order to prevent misunderstandings, and to emphasize once more that no revisionist has ever denied there were concentration camps.

Their existence is never questioned by the so-called "neo-Nazis," as they're called today, or "right-extremists," so long as these want to be taken seriously.

Moreover, concentration camps were no invention of the National Socialists but were already around during the Boer War in 1900 — indeed were established by the English — and they're still being set up to this day by the Americans, as for example at Guantanamo Bay.

According to the Hague Conventions on War on Land, members of an enemy nation may be interned in order to prevent espionage, and the multiple, repeated Jewish declarations of war against the Third Reich since 1933 led to a situation in which, as for example Professor Ernst Nolte has established, the Third Reich was justified in treating German Jews as prisoners of war, for these declarations of war had clearly demonstrated that Jewry considered itself at war with the Third Reich.

Ernst Nolte says this in his book "The Passing of the Past" [Das Vergehen der Vergangenheit] where anyone can read it on page 171, and earlier as well on page 21.

So there were German concentration camps — no revisionist has ever disputed that. Nor is it disputed that the majority of the Jews were interned in them.

This occurred in particular following the failure of Hitler's many offers of peace England. (See in this connection English historian Martin Allen in his book "The Hitler/Hess Deception," which you can get at any bookstore.)

These concentration camps were, in Germany, in the Third Reich, work camps — during the war.

The word "concentration camp," however, is often used to evoke the idea of extermination — or emotionally provoke it.

With the increasing ferocity of the war, and above all with the increasing bombardment of all transport facilities — practically the entire infrastructure in Germany — through Allied bombing raids, living conditions in the concentration camps obviously became ever more difficult and not just for the German people.

And likewise it has not been disputed by anyone that in German concentration camps there were incidents of cruelty and mistreatment and even of murder.

Why otherwise would four — some even say five — camp commandants have been brought before an SS tribunal, with two of them even being sentenced to death?

The taking up and exposure and publication of these events has come about entirely through the efforts of the revisionists; they have never been mentioned in court.

And I ask myself if in any other state — any of the states that stood against us then in open hostility — such drastic punishments existed for the mistreatment of prisoners.

If historians meanwhile have arrived at fundamentally lower numbers of victims (for the concentration camps) that indeed does not mean that a correction was made in public as well.

The saying "History is written by the victors" in no way implies that this history must correspond with the truth.

We must therefore demand, now that in verifiable form these official reports and contemporary statements from the time of the Third Reich, as for example the Commandant Orders, have been made public, that at the very least there should now follow a public explanation and — I would say — an apology too from those who have spread these lies.

And finally, of necessity there must also follow a reconsideration of all these convictions based on a false claim.

In conclusion, I would like to read a quotation from Germar Rudolf, who as a young chemist made a thorough study of the chemical properties of Zyklon-B — on professional grounds — including on location in Auschwitz, something for which he had to spend three-and-a-half years in prison because his research conclusions, as a chemist, were different from so-called politically correct opinion.

I would like to read this quotation from him in conclusion.

Germar Rudolf writes:

"One of the important characteristics of evil is that it forbids questioning and it taboos or punishes the candid search for answers." (I might add, punishes BY LAW.)

"By prohibiting a person to ask questions and to search for answers it is denying that which makes us human.

For the capacity to doubt and to search for answers to pressing problems
is one of the most important attributes that distinguishes humans from animals."

Thus one can read in his "Lectures on the Holocaust," page 12.

It is therefore urgently necessary that an official, public clarification, unencumbered by any taboo or law, be provided to the German people and to the entire world explaining what really happened in the German concentration camps.

Thank you.

Hope that helps.

neugierig
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby neugierig » 4 years 9 months ago (Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:12 pm)

You are welcome, Kladderadatsch, and thanks, this is exactly what I am looking for.

Far be it from me to tell Frau Haverbeck what to do and how to do it, just, I’ve been around for a while and debated True Believers, I therefore have an idea as to how they react.

I’ll print what you posted, Kladderadatsch, and read through it carefully. One more favor, would you have the German original? Thanks.

Regards
Wilf

Kladderadatsch
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Kladderadatsch » 4 years 9 months ago (Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:44 pm)

neugierig wrote:I’ll print what you posted, Kladderadatsch, and read through it carefully. One more favor, would you have the German original? Thanks.

Regards
Wilf

Unfortunately, no. I just listened to the video and translated straight into English from it. What I can give you, however, is the automatically generated German subtitles which YouTube created for the original video, and which I fortunately made a copy of (they've now been "written over" by the English subtitles I made). The text is strictly machine generated so it's full of errors, but since Frau Haverbeck generally speaks rather precisely, it's better than most. The problem, of course, is that the errors mean that the automated script lets you down precisely where you need it: if you can't hear something clearly, it's a good guess YouTube's voice-recognition software can't either. So when translating, the automated subs are superfluous at best and downright misleading at worst. They do, however, come in very handy when setting the timings, and that's why (fortunately) I saved a copy.

Anyway, you might wind up scratching your head sometimes, but this should at least give you a searchable text to work with. Many of the errors will be immediately clear to you, and I'm sure you can fix any others by checking them against the video. If I have time later this weekend, perhaps I'll produce a "clean" version myself.

Liebe Landsleute
0:00:06.000
wissen sie es
0:00:08.000
wo hat die Ermordung von sechs Millionen Pfund 8 9 Millionen
0:00:12.000
Jugend durch
0:00:14.000
Vergara Druck
0:00:15.000
stattgefunden
0:00:17.000
diese Frage
0:00:18.000
habe ich seit fünf Jahren
0:00:20.000
gestellt
0:00:21.000
und vergebens auf eine Antwort gewartet
0:00:25.000
es ist doch eigentlich sehr
0:00:27.000
merkwürdig dass ich überhaupt diese Frage Stelle Wernsing denken
0:00:31.000
warum tue ich das
0:00:33.000
der Holocaust ist doch offenkundig
0:00:34.000
jedermann weiß dass vor allen Dingen Auschwitz
0:00:37.000
sechs Millionen Juden vergast worden seien
0:00:42.000
gerade in den letzten zwanzig fünfundzwanzig Jahren
0:00:45.000
ist dieser Behauptung immer fragwürdiger geworden
0:00:50.000
erstens
0:00:51.000
durch die Reduzierung
0:00:52.000
der Opfer Schorn ob er Zahlen
0:00:54.000
in Auschwitz selber
0:00:57.000
dort wurde
0:00:58.000
und zwar
0:00:59.000
in den Tod öffentliche Fernsehen Nachrichten des ZDF
0:01:03.000
achten Oktober 19 93.000
0:01:05.000
allen Bürgern zugänglich
0:01:08.000
die Tafel mit den vier Millionen ermordeter heruntergenommen
0:01:12.000
und ersetzt durch eine andere Tafel
0:01:15.000
mit nur etwa 1 kommen 5 Millionen
0:01:18.000
und anschließend stritten sich in einem Gespräch
0:01:21.000
Jugendprojekte und Zigeuner darum
0:01:23.000
wer den größten Anteil
0:01:25.000
unter diesen
0:01:26.000
auch Fahrten hätte
0:01:29.000
eine Erklärung oder gar Entschuldigung «an das deutsche Volk
0:01:33.000
dass man
0:01:34.000
jahrzehntelang ca eine falsche Zeit geben
0:01:36.000
vorgehalten habe
0:01:38.000
Bligh aus
0:01:40.000
zweitens durch die Veröffentlichung des
0:01:44.000
Redakteurs Fritjof Meier
0:01:46.000
in einer angesehenen wissenschaftlichen Zeitschrift
0:01:49.000
Osteuropa
0:01:51.000
und zwar im Mai
0:01:53.000
0:01:55.000
nachdem er neue Erkenntnisse durch das auftauchen von bisher unbekannten
0:02:00.000
Dokumenten und so weiter
0:02:02.000
zur Kenntnis genommen hat kommt er zu dem Ergebnis
0:02:05.000
in Auschwitz selber
0:02:07.000
ist überhaupt niemand vergast worden
0:02:09.000
und es sind auch nicht 1-comeback 5 Millionen sondern allenfalls
0:02:14.000
Herr Meier ich sehr vorsichtig
0:02:17.000
Ing einen
0:02:18.000
neben Lager in Birkenau und auch dort wieder außerhalb des Lagers in ein
0:02:23.000
Bauernhaus
0:02:24.000
von Demar merkwürdigerweise gerade jetzt die Fundamente entdeckt hat
0:02:28.000
sind etwa vermutlich sagt er 300
0:02:32.000
65 tausend Juden
0:02:34.000
vergast worden
0:02:36.000
also auch das eine offene Frage
0:02:39.000
und kein staatlicher Weise Herr Meier er gibt nie eine Anklage
0:02:43.000
obwohl doch an Geld klar oder angezeigt wurde
0:02:47.000
Verharmlosung das Volk aus
0:02:50.000
und drittens und das bist du für uns alle recht neu
0:02:54.000
obgleich schon 2000
0:02:57.000
vereint Prozent veröffentlicht worden
0:02:59.000
die standort- und Kommandantur Befehle von Institut für Zeitgeschichte
0:03:04.000
die Diesel sparen Moskau wo sie ja
0:03:08.000
Lark gelagert waren nachdem
0:03:10.000
ausschlägt von den Bussen von der roten Armee
0:03:13.000
erobert worden war
0:03:15.000
dem Institut für Zeitgeschichte
0:03:17.000
dieses Material zur Verfügung gestellt hatte
0:03:20.000
und bereits im Jahr 2000
0:03:23.000
hat das Institut für Zeitgeschichte es doch für notwendig erachtet
0:03:27.000
das zu veröffentlichen
0:03:28.000
es ist allerdings ein recht umfangreiches Werk und kostet die
0:03:31.000
Kleinigkeit
0:03:32.000
heute in Euro
0:03:34.000
und der 24 Euro
0:03:36.000
aber keines bestellen man kann es auch in Bibliotheken
0:03:39.000
sich anfordern
0:03:41.000
und zur Kenntnis bekommen
0:03:43.000
in diesen
0:03:44.000
Kommandant Uwe Fey
0:03:46.000
Ideen
0:03:47.000
die Anweisung von der Leitung von Auschwitz Andy
0:03:51.000
Ach Mannschaft
0:03:53.000
niedergelegt worden sind und zwar genau mit Datum Nummer und so weiter sehr
0:03:57.000
akribisch wie das bei deutschen
0:03:59.000
für Behörden möglich ist
0:04:00.000
Prozent was die zu tun hätten und daraus wird
0:04:04.000
eindeutig und unwiderlegbar ersichtlich
0:04:07.000
dass es sich in Auschwitz sie nicht um kein Vernichtungslager
0:04:11.000
sondern
0:04:12.000
um ein
0:04:13.000
Arbeitslager
0:04:14.000
gehalten habe
0:04:16.000
indem die Menschen
0:04:18.000
möglichst arbeitsfähig zu erhalten seien
0:04:22.000
in der Rüstungsindustrie
0:04:24.000
zu arbeiten
0:04:25.000
«Die kriegsflut wendig war
0:04:27.000
das wolle natürlich mit
0:04:29.000
der zunehmende
0:04:32.000
Verschlechterung Dr
0:04:33.000
Transportwege und so weiter
0:04:35.000
er und auch der Kriegsereignisse immer schwieriger
0:04:39.000
eine größere Anzahl von Menschen in solch einem Lager zu versorgen
0:04:43.000
aber erspart blieb
0:04:45.000
ein Arbeit Schlager und kein Vernichtungslager
0:04:48.000
und das haben
0:04:49.000
von Beginn an die dort tätigen endlich immer wieder betont
0:04:54.000
spätestens nun
0:04:55.000
hätte ja eine
0:04:57.000
öffentliche
0:04:59.000
Erklärung
0:05:00.000
und auch eine Wiederaufnahme alle Verfahren erfolgen müssen
0:05:04.000
bei Ehen
0:05:06.000
deutsche
0:05:07.000
verurteilt worden waren
0:05:09.000
Variety
0:05:10.000
das da zweifelt hatten
0:05:12.000
das auch Schwyz ein Vernichtungslager war
0:05:15.000
hier haben sie jetzt die Bestätigung dass sie recht hatten»
0:05:19.000
aber
0:05:20.000
geschah
0:05:21.000
nichts
0:05:22.000
die Menschen sitzen zum Teil noch heute
0:05:25.000
im Gefängnis
0:05:27.000
das alles hätte doch jeden denkenden Menschen
0:05:30.000
veranlassen müssen
0:05:32.000
nun die Frage zu stellen
0:05:33.000
wenn immer noch
0:05:35.000
Menschen
0:05:36.000
inhaftiert werden
0:05:37.000
weil
0:05:38.000
die sechs Millionen Ermordung
0:05:41.000
von Julia
0:05:42.000
offenkundig seien
0:05:44.000
zu Fragen
0:05:45.000
ja wo sind die denn dann an
0:05:47.000
ermordet worden
0:05:48.000
das muss man uns doch dann sagen
0:05:51.000
und das hat uns veranlasst
0:05:53.000
zu schreiben
0:05:54.000
mit dieser Frage und zwar wiederholt
0:05:57.000
an den Zentralrat der Juden
0:05:59.000
dreimal hintereinander in den letzten fünf Jahren
0:06:02.000
geschrieben und diese Frage gestellt
0:06:04.000
dann an den deutschen Richterbund
0:06:06.000
Andy Gerichtspräsidenten von land- und Oberlandesgericht
0:06:10
an die Generalstaatsanwaltschaften in Bundesländern
0:06:14.000
und auch jetzt kann das Justizministerium
0:06:17.000
nachdem ich von diesen anderen Einrichtungen
0:06:20.000
und es sind ja alles öffentliche auf die Tiere eine Einrichtung
0:06:23.000
keine Antwort auf diese Frage
0:06:26.000
erhalten habe
0:06:29.000
ganze Aufen Bar wusste niemand
0:06:31.000
verliebt angeschrieben werden
0:06:33.000
und Befragten
0:06:36.000
sechs Millionen Juden
0:06:37.000
vergast oder auch nur am Orde worden seien
0:06:42.000
das lässt
0:06:43.000
für einen denkenden Menschen nur einen Schluss zu
0:06:47.000
sie haben keine Antwort es gibt keine Antwort und warum
0:06:51.000
weil es den Holocaust nicht gegeben hat
0:06:54.000
dass dieser Ort offenkundig da die Kamera offenkundig sein sollte
0:06:59.000
wie die Gerichte doch bis heute nicht müde werden zu betonen
0:07:03.000
und uns immer wieder entgegen zu halten
0:07:06.000
konnte auch nicht jetzt von irgendeinem geheimhaltungs- Befehl ausgegangen
0:07:11.000
werden
0:07:12.000
und auch keinen Rückzug auch keine drastisch verringerte
0:07:17.000
Opferzahlen ist auch nicht möglich
0:07:19.000
denn dann wäre ja die Singularität die Einmaligkeit
0:07:23.000
das und Pforzheim Bahre größte Verbrechen aller Zeiten
0:07:27.000
in Frage gestellt
0:07:29.000
denken wir doch nur
0:07:30
Andy auch vor
0:07:31.000
der Rheinwiesen Lager
0:07:34.000
Dresden ihrer Stimme
0:07:36.000
und die
0:07:37.000
großen auch Kaká zahlt mehr als zwei Koffer 5 Millionen
0:07:41.000
bei der Vertreibung der deutschen aus dem Posten
0:07:45.000
durch Folter konnten keine Geständnisse erzwungen werden
0:07:49.000
und niemand hatte behauptet
0:07:54.000
diesen Konzentrationslager dass je eine Gaskammer gegeben habe in der Menschen
0:07:59.000
vergast worden sein
0:08:03.000
weiters den Mann so furchtbar gefoltert hat
0:08:06.000
dass er
0:08:07.000
hinterher das sagt Hartwig hätte alles unterschrieben
0:08:10
und das hat genau das Spektakel ein
0:08:14.000
zu berücksichtigen
0:08:16.000
bei keinem
0:08:17.000
einigermaßen gerechten
0:08:19.000
Verfahren wenn jemand aus der 2 nach so einer furchtbaren Folter dann sagt Jara
0:08:25.000
es sind drei Millionen oder wieviel Gebühren auch immer
0:08:28.000
von uns vergast worden
0:08:32.000
ich meine jetzt wird auch deutlich
0:08:35.000
und für uns verständlich was wir bisher immer in Frage gestellt haben
0:08:39.000
warum es überhaupt zu einem § 130 StGB
0:08:42.000
GM musste
0:08:44.000
um zu verhindern
0:08:46.000
dass dieses genau erforscht wird
0:08:49.000
und es wird auch verständlich
0:08:51.000
dass die unzähligen Beweisantrag Anträge die die Angeklagten vorgetragen
0:08:55.000
haben
0:08:56.000
insgesamt
0:08:58.000
abgeschmettert
0:08:59.000
ignoriert worden
0:09:01.000
diese hätten ja
0:09:03.000
nur etwas beweisen können wenn es stattgefunden hätte
0:09:07.000
offenbar
0:09:09.000
konnten sie nichts beweisen und deswegen
0:09:11.000
wussten sie
0:09:13.000
verschwinden
0:09:15.000
betrachten wir nun die Weltpolitik nach neuester 45.000
0:09:19.000
so zeigt das sehe ich
0:09:21.000
dass der Holocaust
0:09:23.000
die größte
0:09:24.000
und nachhaltigste Lüge
0:09:27.000
in der Geschichte ist
0:09:29.000
es bedurfte ihrer
0:09:31.000
um endlich die seit Jahrhunderten angestrebte Welte Herrschaft der
0:09:36.000
Auserwählten
0:09:37.000
zu vollenden
0:09:39.000
sie war jeden Fall in ihrem Quartier 8 Prozent versprochen worden
0:09:42.000
und daran glaubten sie fest dass zwei ihrer überzeugung
0:09:48.000
ob ihr sie nun Zionisten Casa und Liga reichen oder so weil diese ihrer nennen
0:09:53.000
es sind immer dieselben
0:09:55.000
auch Weltkrieg 1 und 2.000
0:09:57.000
waren schon dafür eine Vorstufe
0:10:01.000
aus Sicht jener
0:10:03.000
verständlich
0:10:05.000
wieso aus französischer Speiser oder deutscher Sicht
0:10:11.000
wieso
0:10:12.000
haben deutsche Richter
0:10:14.000
die Rede unabhängig Grund gesetzlich garantiert ist
0:10:17.000
das Eintrittsticket gemacht
0:10:20
wieso
0:10:21.000
hatten Staatsanwälte
0:10:23.000
welche die Bundesrepublik eigentlich ja den deutschen Staat
0:10:27.000
zu vertreten Chatton
0:10:29.000
die Interessen des Geräts vertreten
0:10:32.000
denn das haben sie in diesen Prozessen
0:10:35.000
und wieso
0:10:36.000
Habenicht alle und Identität sie ist Oregon sich einhellig geweigert auf die
0:10:42.000
Freiheit ihrer Forschung zu verzichten die ihn doch grundgesetzlich ebenfalls
0:10:47.000
garantiert worden ist
0:10:50
und dieses Argument
0:10:52.000
um personell Szymon gefütterte Deutsch
0:10:57.000
Wertberichtigungen
0:10:59.000
empört
0:11:01.000
sich gegen diejenigen denken
0:11:03.000
welche ihnen diese Fähigkeit wird stellt laut
0:11:07.000
sie nehmen wollen
0:11:09.000
Bernd überraschend
0:11:11.000
unfähig sein
0:11:13.000
und zu denken
0:11:16.000
die Griechen fegten solche
0:11:18.000
schwerwiegenden Fragen
0:11:20
of the Knife Attack at abzulegen
0:11:23.000
ich tue das gleiche
0:11:30
abschließend
0:11:31.000
möchte ich mich auch
0:11:33.000
Inan notwendigen
0:11:35.000
wenn auch bereits mehrfach vorgenommen der Begriffsbestimmung zu der Frage
0:11:40
Arbeitslager
0:11:42.000
Vernichtungslager
0:11:43.000
KZ
0:11:44.000
vortragen
0:11:46.000
und zwar Umfeld Interpretationen
0:11:49.000
vorzubeugen
0:11:51.000
und noch einmal zu bezog betrunken
0:11:53.000
das keine Revision ist jemals geleugnet hat
0:11:58.000
Konzentrationslager gab
0:12:01.000
Kiss the Button von
0:12:02.000
den so genannten
0:12:04.000
Neo Nazis wie sie heute genannt werden oder rechts extrem
0:12:09.000
niemals in Frage gestellt wenn sie wissenschaftlich Ernst zu nehmen sind
0:12:14.000
und Konzentrationslager gedacht keine neue Erfindung
0:12:18.000
er hat National Sozialisten
0:12:20
sondern sie waren bereits bei den buchen
0:12:22.000
um 0:1900
0:12:25.000
vorhanden und zwar von den Engländern eingerichtet
0:12:28.000
und sie sind bis heute bei den Amerikanern
0:12:31.000
eingerichtet zum Beispiel in Guantanamo
0:12:36.000
nach der Haager Landkriegsordnung dürfen die Angehörigen Aigner
0:12:41.000
feindliche Nation interniert werden
0:12:45.000
Spionage zu verhindern
0:12:47.000
und die jüdischer Seite erläutert 33 dem «Dritten Reich» in mehreren
0:12:52.000
Wiederholungen
0:12:53.000
Krebeck vorgetragen in Kriegserklärung
0:12:58.000
haben veranlasst dass zum Beispiel Professor Docter Ernst Nolte
0:13:04.000
festgestellt hat
0:13:06.000
das dritte Reich durfte die deutschen jubeln
0:13:10
als Kriegsgefangener behandelt
0:13:12.000
denn diese Kriegserklärung haben eindeutig bewiesen
0:13:16.000
dass die Juden halt sich im Krieg mit dem dritten Reichs
0:13:20
das Kind nimmt
0:13:21.000
vorstellte
0:13:22.000
als Leute sagt dieses in seinem Buch
0:13:25.000
das vergehen der Vergangenheit
0:13:27.000
rund jeder zweite Runde ein
0:13:29.000
70 und auch schon 20:1 nachlesen kann
0:13:34.000
es gab also deutsche Konzentrationslager
0:13:38.000
keine Revision ist hat das stets bestritten
0:13:41.000
es wird auch nicht bestreikt
0:13:44.000
dass das grosse Teile der Jugend dort interniert war
0:13:48.000
das geschah insbesondere
0:13:50
nach dem Scheitern der zahlreichen Friedensangebote Hitlers ein Inland
0:13:57.000
Vergleiche dazu den polnischen Historiker Martin Altena
0:14:01.000
in dem Buch beschreibt Schiltz Friedens Falle
0:14:04.000
weil sie durch jede Buchhandlung beziehen können
0:14:07.000
diese Konzentrationslager waren in der Bund in Deutschland in einer dritten
0:14:12.000
Reich Arbeitslager
0:14:14.000
increased
0:14:16.000
mit dem Wort Abschied Wörth aber auch Vernichtung
0:14:19.000
hingewiesen
0:14:20
oder dieses
0:14:22.000
die emotional herausgefordert
0:14:26.000
mit Schule nehmen der Grausamkeit des Krieges
0:14:29.000
und vor allen Dingen zugehen der Bombardierung alle Zufahrtswege
0:14:33.000
ein und der gesamten Infrastruktur praktisch in Deutschland
0:14:37.000
durch die Bombenangriffe der Alliierten
0:14:40
wurden selbstverständlich auch die Lebensbedingungen
0:14:43.000
in den Konzentrationslagern immer schwieriger
0:14:46.000
nicht nur im deutschen Volk
0:14:48.000
erschwert ebenfalls von niemandem bestritten
0:14:52.000
das ist auch in deutschen Konzentrationslagern
0:14:55.000
Grausamkeiten
0:14:56.000
und Misshandlung und sogar Mord gegeben hat
0:15:00
wieso während sonst 4 manche sagen sogar 5.000
0:15:04.000
Lagerkommandanten
0:15:06.000
4 ein STS Gericht gestellt worden
0:15:09.000
und zwei davon sogar zum Tode verurteilt
0:15:14.000
EBO und auf Deckung und Mitteilung
0:15:17.000
dieser Vorgänge
0:15:19.000
ist gerade durch die Revisionisten geschehen
0:15:22.000
weil die Richter darauf niemals hingewiesen
0:15:26.000
und ich Frage mich ob es in Dirt und einem anderen damals uns Freiheitlichen
0:15:32.000
feindlich gegenüber treten den Start solche drastischen Strafen gegeben hat
0:15:38.000
für Misshandlungen von Gefangenen
0:15:41.000
wenn die Historiker inzwischen
0:15:44.000
so bin ich endlich geringere Opferzahl das Konzept
0:15:48.000
dann heißt das ja nicht
0:15:50
das damit
0:15:52.000
das auch in der öffentlichkeit korrigiert wurde
0:15:56.000
das Sprichwort Seeger schreiben die Geschichte
0:15:59.000
er sagt nicht
0:16:00
dass diese Geschichtsschreibung der Wahrheit entsprechen muss
0:16:05.000
wir müssen also Fall sagen
0:16:07.000
nachdem
0:16:08.000
nachgewiesenermaßen und nachdem diese offiziellen
0:16:13.000
Berichte wie zum Waldboden auch Aussagen aus der Zeit das Protein Reiches wie zum
0:16:18.000
Beispiel die Kommandantur Befehle
0:16:20
der öffentlichkeit übergeben worden
0:16:22.000
das nun als endlich eine Klärung
0:16:25.000
und eine
0:16:27.000
so würde ich zu sagen
0:16:29.000
Entschuldigung