'holocaust confessions' no better than witchcraft's

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
User avatar
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 3336
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:59 am

Re: 'holocaust confessions' no better than witchcraft's

Postby Hektor » 4 years 7 months ago (Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:23 pm)

LazaB wrote:....
Nazis had operation to remove the evidence of their crimes, Paul Blobel for example, admitted that he was put in charge of Aktion 1005, with the task of destroying the evidence of all Nazi atrocities in Eastern Europe, he was executed for that. Do you have any evidence that he was tortured in order to confess something that is going to get him killed ?
How were they proven to be impossible ?
Where is the evidence of this massive torture of everyone who confesses, and why did the Nazis who werent even indicted testify ?
Removing millions of corpses, including that there ever where any mass-graves or program to remove them, yeah right.

It's a misconception that one needs torture in order to gain false confession. Even confessing "witches" were commonly not even tortured to gain their confession, which was btw. one reason people found their stories so believable.

LazaB
Member
Member
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:18 am

Re: 'holocaust confessions' no better than witchcraft's

Postby LazaB » 4 years 7 months ago (Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:48 pm)

Hektor wrote:
LazaB wrote:....
Nazis had operation to remove the evidence of their crimes, Paul Blobel for example, admitted that he was put in charge of Aktion 1005, with the task of destroying the evidence of all Nazi atrocities in Eastern Europe, he was executed for that. Do you have any evidence that he was tortured in order to confess something that is going to get him killed ?
How were they proven to be impossible ?
Where is the evidence of this massive torture of everyone who confesses, and why did the Nazis who werent even indicted testify ?
Removing millions of corpses, including that there ever where any mass-graves or program to remove them, yeah right.

It's a misconception that one needs torture in order to gain false confession. Even confessing "witches" were commonly not even tortured to gain their confession, which was btw. one reason people found their stories so believable.


Person that believes that she is a witch is insane, you want to say that Nazis who admitted their crimes were insane ?

User avatar
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 3336
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:59 am

Re: 'holocaust confessions' no better than witchcraft's

Postby Hektor » 4 years 7 months ago (Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:25 pm)

LazaB wrote:..
Person that believes that she is a witch is insane, you want to say that Nazis who admitted their crimes were insane ?

How do you know that a person, when confronted with the situation of witch trials, says that he/she is a witch and makes other statements in that regard, would be insane? Not excluding that, but of course I don't exclude the other neither.

LazaB
Member
Member
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:18 am

Re: 'holocaust confessions' no better than witchcraft's

Postby LazaB » 4 years 7 months ago (Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:35 pm)

Hektor wrote:
LazaB wrote:..
Person that believes that she is a witch is insane, you want to say that Nazis who admitted their crimes were insane ?

How do you know that a person, when confronted with the situation of witch trials, says that he/she is a witch and makes other statements in that regard, would be insane? Not excluding that, but of course I don't exclude the other neither.


What is the other ?

User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 9867
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Re: 'holocaust confessions' no better than witchcraft's

Postby Hannover » 1 year 10 months ago (Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:22 pm)

Dozens who "confessed" to witchcraft at Salem discussed here
http://salem.lib.virginia.edu/further.html

Should we believe them? After all, they are confessions.

and:
'What Options Did an Accused Witch Have in Salem?'
http://historyofmassachusetts.org/what- ... -in-salem/
List of some of the accused who pled guilty or confessed:

Rebecca Eames
Abigail Hobbs
Mary Lacy Sr
Mary Osgood
Tituba
Samuel Wardwell
Sarah Wardwell
Mercy Wardwell
Mary Bridges Jr
Hannah Post
Susannah Post
Sarah Bridges
Margaret Jacobs
Richard Carrier
Andrew Carrier
Sarah Carrier
Thomas Carrier Jr
Sarah Churchill
Ann Foster

Image

Here's an entire book:
Witchcraft Confessions and Accusations
https://www.amazon.com/Witchcraft-Confe ... 041561161X

Yet we're expected to accept 'holocaust' related "confessions" which defy science, logic, & rational thinking and contain vast contradictions

- Hannover

"Some stories are true that never happened."
- Elie Wiesel
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.


Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: rene and 25 guests