Olodogma's 1000th post. It's about Yad Vashem database
Afer reading it I thought a thread about it would be helpful in understanding just how fraudulent the Yad Vashem Database really is.
This is a translation from Italian.
Comments invited, read on.
http://translate.google.com/translate?d ... riportati/
November 19, 2013
A brief note on "The Central Database of Shoah Victims' Names" and the number of deaths reported therein
carlo, Mattogno, books, studies, work, revisionism, historian, Auschwitz gas chambers, healthcare lager L ' article "The (re) construction documents and history WEB" 1 exposes undoubtedly real and serious problems, but not the only, or even the most important.
Worthy of note is the comment from a reader about the "database" of Yad Vashem (which would record 'names and biographical data of two-thirds of the six million Jews murdered by the Nazis and their accomplices. Two million are yet to be identified' 2 , ie, in total, approximately 4 million), but more for the problems he (indirectly) places, and for those who believe to resolve:
"Even if a million names have been invented out of whole cloth, then remain millions more names documented in detail":
what it means in practice 'names documented in detail "?
The question, in more explicit terms, be expressed thus: what are the sources that identify the names of Holocaust victims?
If it's "Jews murdered by the Nazis and their accomplices," given that there is no documentarily name allegedly gassed (because there is no documentary proof of the "gas chambers" and "gassing"), and there are no lists of names of Jews shot by the Einsatzgruppen denominated in units of the Police, remain only the lists of Jews killed in retaliation, by order of the SS courts, in escape attempts etc., category, from the numerical point of view, extremely small.
If we speak of Jews dead, there are two main groups of documentary sources:
1) the list of deaths in concentration camps (especially Sterbebücher, registers of deaths, Totenbücher, records of the dead)
2) the lists of deaths in the ghettos.
These deaths fall into what the SS called "natural mortality".
It is difficult to numerically evaluate these deaths names. We know with certainty, from a letter of Sonderstandesamt Arolsen of 11 May 1979, until 1978, the number of these deaths found in all German concentration camps was 217,304.
This figure includes inmates obviously Jews and non-Jews.
The subsequent delivery by the Russian authorities of the registers of deaths at Auschwitz Museum has brought the number of deaths names for this field from 52 389 to 68 864, which does not change anything in the big picture. The ghettos, there are general information. Among the larger ones, to Warsaw are documented 10,000 deaths names, Lodz perhaps all about 47,000 to Theresienstadt and perhaps all of the approximately 34,000. Adding any lists of names of the deaths of other ghettos, hardly one would arrive at 350,000.
So where to jump out the alleged four million names?
In part, from the lists of prisoners in concentration camps and in the alleged extermination camps; in the "database" of Yad Vashem people deported from which there is no further news is ipso facto considered killed ("fizzy") on the date of arrival of the transport.
However, it is highly doubtful that lists names of transport that are stored contain at least [4000000-350000 =] 3,650,000 names. The most important names repertoires (Germany, France, Belgium, Theresienstadt, Netherlands) include a total of about 280,000 names. It should be noted that the lists of deportation to Theresienstadt refer to the "Protectorate of Bohemia and Moravia", roughly the current Czech Republic, but there are included also deported from Germany; also all the deportees died documentarily certificates are already included in the books of the deaths of the fields or ghettos. In particular, most of the Jews deported from the abovementioned countries were sent to Auschwitz and died include the registers of deaths. For the eastern camps exist lists deportation of about 34,000 Dutch Jews registered in Sobibor (already included in the above-mentioned figure of 280,000). Putting together all the other lists of transport, you can get to 300,000, maybe 350,000 names, but still lacking 3300 .000 names: where are?
The question now clearly established the multiple repetitions of the same name (for example, by different documents and / or reports of several "witnesses" or simple duplication of the same document) can not explain this huge shortfall, so you have to ask at Yad Vashem: historical, pull out your documents, if they exist!
But the matter has the air of a colossal deception.
* * *
One thing even less known is that the "database" in question records even names of survivors!
Under carryover, as an example, the results of a brief survey conducted in "database" on the basis of the list of survivors established transport from Prague to the Lodz ghetto on October 16, 1941. Many of these survivors are registered as dead, some even twice! The source is: Terez ínská pemĕtní kniha. Terezínská Iniciativa. Melantrich, 1995, vol. I, p. 90 (there are the names of 24 survivors):
- Adlerová Doris, registered in the "database" as Aadler, Doris, 17.01.1929, released in Birnbämel
- Max Beck, registered as Bek Max, 02.06.1895, released to (not shown)
- Berg, Evžen, registered as Berg, Eugen, 01.06.1897, released in Friedland
- Daschová, Hana, recorded twice, as
1) Dasch, Chana, 12.20.1921,
2) Dasch Hanna, 20.12.1921,
released in Wittenberg
- Dub, Alfred, registered twice, as
1) Dub Alfred, 05/03/1923
2) Dub Alfred, 03.05.1923,
- Ebenová Lotte, Lotte registered as Eben, 1921, released in Ravensbrück
- Eisnerová Irena, recorded twice, as
1) Eisner, Irene, 02.02.1910,
2) Eisner, Irene, 02.02.1910,
released in Ravenbrück
With a name phonetically similar, there are also two identical names:
1) Ajzner, Irene, 10.16.1910,
2) Ajzner, Irene, 10.16.1910,
- Flaumenhaft, Ervín, registered as Flaumenhaft, Erwin, 10.07.1904, released to Althammer
- Glaser, Leo, recorded twice, as
1) Leo Glazer, 07.07.1911,
2) Leo Glazer, 07.07.1911,
released to Königswusterhausen
- Egon Reiser, 01.01.1895, registered as Egon Reiser, 1895, released in Sachsenhausen (this is the Reiser Egon that appears in lists of deportation)
- Rosenfeld Moses, Moses recorded as Rosenfeld, 11.08.1911, transported to the Lodz 10.16.1941, released to Sonnenberg.
As another example, a very brief search, sample, in the "database" appear as the following Jewish death transferred July 19, 1944 from Riga to Stutthof and duly registered therein:
- Goldbaum Getrude, 05.03.1900, Czech, registered as Goldbaumova Getruda: n. list 684, n. freshman 48577; the "database" says: "H transport from Prague, Prague Hlavni Mesto, Bohemia, Czechoslovakia to Theresienstadt ghetto, Czechoslovakia on 30/11/1941". The "material" is "a list of the inmates of the camp Theresienstdt" and the status of the person is "murdered / perished."
In the aforementioned registry of Jews deported to Theresienstadt Czechs, Ms. Goldbaum is deported to Riga January 9, 1942 (p. 160) but not among the survivors.
- Todtenkopf Lina, 30/11/1901, Germany, registered with the same name: it 826, 48729 nm.
The "database" alleges the source "Gedenkbuch - Opfer der Verfolgung der Juden in Deutschland unter der nationalsozialistischen Gewaltherrschaft 1933-1945, Bundesarchiv (German National Archives), Koblenz 1986" [Book of Memory - Victims of the persecution of the Jews under the sovereignty violent Germany 1933-1945, Federal Archive, Koblenz (German National Archives), Koblenz. 1986]; his status is: missing. The type of material: "List of Jews in Germany killed."
Todtenkopf Lina, 11.30.1901, German, was a second time; the type of material is "List of deportation from Berlin", the source is another edition of Gedenkbuch (Gedenkbuch Berlins der Opfer des juedischen Nazionalsozialismus, Freie Universitaet Berlin, Zentralinstitut fuer Forschung Sozialwissenschaftliche, Edition Hentrich, Berlin 1995); the place of the alleged death is "Riga, Rigas, Vidzeme, Latvia."
- Weil Mariane, 14.02.1909 is registered as Marianne Weil; I 706, 48599 nm.
- Levitan Leiba, 02.25.1932, ndl 292, ndm 48195 results in "a list of Jews killed at the camp of Klooga, 1941-1944", but the massacre Klooga occurred September 19, 1944, after the prisoner had been transferred to Stutthof.
- Schick, Teresia, 08.12.1897, it 1921 nm 48924, figure in "a list of Austrian Jews killed", but its status is "murdered / perished."
That these Jews have died, or were even murdered, is not by any document.
Here is an essay small, but significant, the seriousness and the "scientific rigor" of that "database" and those who have compiled.
What would result from a systematic and thorough?
1 http://olodogma.com/wordpress/2013/04/2 ... e-via-web/ .