How many Jews died according to Revisionists?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
David

How many Jews died according to Revisionists?

Postby David » 1 decade 5 years ago (Mon Jun 14, 2004 11:27 pm)

Irving says up to 4 million, but still sees it necessary to dispute homicidal gassings.

What's the best, most educated death toll for Revisionists?

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Tue Jun 15, 2004 2:47 am)

While I respect Irving for his battle against the judeo-supremacist Thought Police, he is woefully uniformed when it comes to the 'holocau$t' story, he's written no books on it. It's a strawman to cite him as a knowledgeable Revisionist.

Irving has also said: '500,000 by all causes'. He frankly seems to fudging when he says "up to 4 million". Ofcourse, he says that with no basis whatsoever, so go figure.

I would say maybe 250,000 by all causes, it's hard to know exactly. We have legit Auschwitz records which we can extrapolate from and we know there was typhus at other labor camps. I assume, as in all wars, there were some scattered civilian killings; but compared to the illegal genocidal actions & policies against Germans by the 'Allies', those were a drop in the bucket.
I do not consider Einsatzgruppen activities against the illegal partisans (a large percentage were Jews) to be anything less than combat deaths.

I'm open to changing that opinion, IF there's convincing evidence to the contrary.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

David

Postby David » 1 decade 5 years ago (Tue Jun 15, 2004 9:22 am)

1) On what do you base your 250,000 number on?

2) You say there are legitimate documents of Auschwitz.
How do you separate what you call legitimate from illegitimate documents?

3) How many Jews died just from the Einsatzgruppen?

Braveheart

Re: How many Jews died according to Revisionists?

Postby Braveheart » 1 decade 5 years ago (Tue Jun 15, 2004 10:59 am)

David wrote:How many Jews died according to Revisionists?

I assume that your real question is, "How many Jews died in German-occupied territory during World War 2?"

According to Edgar Steele:

"In all of German-occupied Europe, there were 2.8 million Jews. After the war, 3.7 million Jews claimed Holocaust reparations. Tragically, the remaining 6 million were lost."
:D

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Tue Jun 15, 2004 1:47 pm)

David asks:
1) On what do you base your 250,000 number on?

2) You say there are legitimate documents of Auschwitz.
How do you separate what you call legitimate from illegitimate documents?

3) How many Jews died just from the Einsatzgruppen?

1. As previously stated: the death records from Auschwitz itself which the Germans kept and a general knowledge that typhus raged throughout the other labor & transit camps. My number is certainly very liberal, but not set in stone, as we'll never really know for sure. Especially since the Arolsen archives are blocked to Revisionists, which speaks volumes.
see:
http://www.corax.org/revisionism/misc/deathbooks.html
http://www.air-photo.com/english/deathbooks.html

2. Illegitmate are the standard story's absurd numbers; which have changed drastically and cannot be supported by evidence, as shown at this Forum.

3. Hard to say. But as previously stated, I consider them to be combat deaths. Certainly the alleged civilian Jew mass shooting sites have been thoroughly refuted by Revisionist research.

No verifiable excavations of claimed mass graves, then no mass murders as alleged

- Hannover

Juan
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Juan » 1 decade 5 years ago (Tue Jun 15, 2004 8:13 pm)

http://www.vho.org/GB/Books/dth/fndstats.html

he Guru Rudolf :) shows almost 400.000 registered fatalities in all of the camps. About 50-60% could habe been jewish. But also he tells us:

Jews probably constitute about half of the total. One must keep in mind, however, that these cases are not all. The camps Chelmno, Belzec, Sobibor and Treblinka are missing from the table, as are the victims in the ghettos. And finally, one must remember that according to the Death Books approximately 66,000 people died in Auschwitz by late 1943 alone,[106] and that the Americans mentioned 25,000 dead in the concentration camp Dachau during the war.[107] A realistic estimate of the actual number of victims, therefore, may be twice as high as the total of victims registered by name in the records at Arolsen. The number of victims registered by name is now said to be about 450,000.[108] Doubtless the greater part of these are Jews, but exact figures are as yet unknown.

The problem, it seems, is to confirm the CAUSE of death for all these people!

And I don't condone civilian shootings even as reprisal. If we put it into the context of an extremely brutal campaign against an extremely brutal enemy, I can still barely understand it. I'd suggest that you don't be carried away in a kind of "revisionist zeal".

Thanks

Juan

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Tue Jun 15, 2004 10:01 pm)

OK, 1/2 of 400,000 = 200,000; I said 250,000.
then Rudolf states:
A realistic estimate of the actual number of victims, therefore, **may be** twice as high as the total of victims registered ...

May be? I see no reason to say that, I think he's being overly generous, or perhaps just cautious. Even at that it's a fraction of the deliberate, illegal genocidal actions against German civilians; a mere pitance of the unsupported, absurd allegations of the 'holocau$t' story.

- Hannover

gonzo

Postby gonzo » 1 decade 5 years ago (Tue Jun 15, 2004 10:33 pm)

Irvings estimate of 4,000,000 does not sound reasonable at all.

Even 500,000 dieing in camps seems like a stretch.

I wouldnt be shocked if total jews killed in war may have been as high as 1.5 million. Millions of Civilians from all corners of Europe were killed due to warfare , no reason to think a large number of Jews died as did the gentiles. It is only a guess.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”