Bone-crushing "Holocaust"?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
comrade seinfeld

Bone-crushing "Holocaust"?

Postby comrade seinfeld » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri Jun 18, 2004 2:00 am)

http://www.corax.org/revisionism/nonsen ... nders.html

The above link is interesting to me because it contains the following statement:

Portable Bone-Grinding Machines -- the epitome of German scientific achievement
...there was the same technical elaboration in the construction of mobile mills for grinding human bones. All this indicates one sole and evil will uniting all the individual assassins and executioners.

Those posting in this forum will be familiar where the above comes from. As someone who is skeptical about the "Holocaust", I am also necessarily skeptical about "Holocaust" revisionism, especially since I don't really have the means to reach definitive conclusions about most aspects of the "Holocaust". As far as the above quotation from a revisionist is concerned, what I want to know is why it could not possibly have been the case that an extensive use of bone-crushing machines could have been utilised to help dispose completely of supposedly exterminated Jews, such as at the Operation Reinhard camps (at which it is claimed by the exterminationists that literally millions were murdered), as well as the alleged mass killings by the Einsatzgruppen.

For instance, there has been in recent times much debate about mass graves being recovered at Belzec. It is hard to make sense of the debate, which has been quite extensive at alt.revisionism, with quite long threads, and the subject has been raised in this forum, as both sides of the debate don't seem to want to be completely honest, as it all has severe reprecussions. I have read where revisionists have admitted that the Belzec graves could hold the remains of tens of thousands, having been killed or died for various reasons, rather than the supposed hundreds of thousands claimed by the exterminationists. However, if there was the extensive use of bone-crushing machines, and various other techniques, as well as cremation on pyres (as there was no fixed crematoriums at Belzec, as at the other Reinhard camps), then that would make the exterminationists' case more credible, as obviously more remains could be contained in any mass grave of any particular size -- although, of course, the "mass graves" aspect is only part of the debate, as, for instance, evidence of transportation of Jews to the Soviet Union needs to be discovered, in accordance with the official Nazi documents, such as the Korherr Report.

I intend to do as much research as possible on the above subject, but I would be interested to know what avowed revisionists in this forum think about the feasibility of the extensive use of bone-crushing machines to make the exterminationist case more credible, i.e.,what is the technical relevance of such to the literal extermination of millions, and the effective disposal of the same. Below is a link to an exterminationist site with some information about bone crushing machines, so that it is surely a serious aspect of the debate for revisionists.

http://www.deathcamps.org/occupation/ei ... uppen.html

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri Jun 18, 2004 4:52 am)

To clarify, the quote you gave was not from a Revisionist, but from Nuremberg, IMT VII, 14 Feb. 1946.

The site you linked to for 'bone crushers' is a joke. Complete with a faked photo montage and a machine of some kind which is captioned a bonecrushing machine, but no evidence is produced that it is.

- How did these machines supposedly work?
- Who built them?
- Where are the orders for them?

Then there's the staged photo of guys laying down, one with his hat still on. The story states that Jews were buried and later exhumed. These guys are fresh as daisies. Pathetic, but funny too. What a load of 'holocau$t' rubbish.

The site simply says anything and presents no evidence whatsoever

Why wouldn't the Germans use crematory ovens at The Reinhardt camps if the story about them was true? They were used at Auschwitz to cremate typhus victims. Instead the stupid story claims that the Jews were gassed with diesel (utterly ridiculous for technical and fuel scarcity reasons), buried in enormous pits (900,000 alleged at Treblinka, but the pit, nor pit remnants for these alleged 900,000 have never been found), and then they supposedly were cremated on open air grates (again techically absurd given the timeline, fuel (wood) requirements)

Ever see any huge pits of ground bones?

There have never been any graves at Belzec, Trebkinka, or Sobibor that showed thousands of human remains...none. A lot of communist & Zionist/judeo-supremacist assertions, but no scientific forensic escavation has been shown, nor can be shown. Imagine the big deal that would be made over & over again if such excavations supported the story as alleged. Well, they do not, and no one has shown us differently

On the other hand, Revisionists have debunked each and everyone of those camps mentioned. ALL of them.
Search this Forum under any of the camp names, post to those threads and tell us what you think.

And by the way, it's definitely 'Reinhardt', with a 't'.

for starters see. there's plenty more:
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=1126
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=677

- Hannover
Last edited by Hannover on Fri Jun 18, 2004 5:17 am, edited 3 times in total.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

J William
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: Bone-crushing "Holocaust"?

Postby J William » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri Jun 18, 2004 5:10 am)

comrade seinfeld wrote:

I intend to do as much research as possible on the above subject, but I would be interested to know what avowed revisionists in this forum think about the feasibility of the extensive use of bone-crushing machines to make the exterminationist case more credible, i.e.,what is the technical relevance of such to the literal extermination of millions, and the effective disposal of the same. Below is a link to an exterminationist site with some information about bone crushing machines, so that it is surely a serious aspect of the debate for revisionists.

The first step in considering the use of bone crushing machines is to establish the existence of same at the various sites. Then the feasibility of use of same could be considered. Let's see the technical specs of the machine. I have little knowledge of such a machine. Does it work like a wood chipper, feeding in bones to be ground. Just asserting wide-spread use of such a machine does not make the existence and presence of such bone grinders a reality. The allegation of such machines being present does solve a problem for the believers: where did all the bones from the burned bodies go.
All these unsupported allegations confuse the issue. People still believe gas ovens were used to gas and then cremate humans. Of course the gas used in gas process crematories is harmless: superheated air ducted to the chamber from the heat source.

Secret Anne X

Postby Secret Anne X » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri Jun 18, 2004 9:49 am)

Hi,

The best way to handle the claims about Belzec and Treblinka and Sobibor is just look at the size of the gravesites.

At Belzec, the space where all the graves are is about 8000 sq meters. That's about a square, 89 meters (285 feet) on each side.

That's about 2/3rds the size of your average baseball playing field.

So here's what you do. Go to the ballpark, hopefully on a day when there's a big crowd, and imagine all the spectators being buried on the playing field. Not just once, but about 10, 12 or maybe 15 times.

Believable? Of course not. Case closed.

Treblinka's burial grounds are even smaller, according to the witnesses, but now there's been an attempt to increase the size of the burial space, maximizing it in various ways (depth). But of course, there are supposed to be a lot more bodies buried in Treblinka .....

All of this is special pleading of course because no one in their right mind would make these silly claims about the size of mass graves in any other circumstances. Believers make these arguments because they are determined to prove that 600,000 or 800,000 (or whatever) people can be buried in these small spaces. That's the ONLY reason why they make these stupid arguments and why waste our time?

If you study mass graves at Katyn, Kuropaty, Belsen, Hamburg, and so on there are certain basic rules that come from experience. First, mass graves take up a lot of space: usually, the actual burial space will need at least 2.5 times that space for excavated soil and refill. Second, you are not going to get more than 10 bodies per square meter.

What this tells us is that there are probably some tens of thousands of bodies that were buried at one time at Belzec and Treblinka. People can dispute this in either way, of course. However there certainly were never MORE than a some tens of thousands buried there. To make that argument you have to go against all experience we have with mass graves, and to be honest to make that argument one has to be desperate to prove the graves could somehow contain the given number of bodies one wants to prove were buried there. And that kind of arguing is a waste of time.

Haldan
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Haldan » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri Jun 18, 2004 10:36 am)

...And if i am not entirely wrong ground penetrating radar showed nothing.

Which is pretty peculiar if there would have been massgraves there.
<?php if ($Holocaust == false ) {deny_repeatedly(); } else { investigate(); } ?>
Homage to Catalin Haldan

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri Jun 18, 2004 2:39 pm)

Secret Anne X said:
People can dispute this in either way, of course. However there certainly were never MORE than a some tens of thousands buried there.

While I understand your sense of caution here, I take a more direct position (you knew that, right?). That being, there is no need for Revisionists to throw the Believers a bone by allowing for much lower numbers when there is no more reason to allow for that number than there is for the standard story.
"Some tens of thousands" would readily be found upon excavation, the excavation would have been thoroughly photographed and documented, the disinterred identified, a count would have been made, witnesses would have been present and shown at the site. The 'holocau$t' Industry would have a field day ... constantly showing us the excavation, and it's remains a la the typhus victims at Belsen, Dachau.
The story is stupid from top to bottom (how they supposedly died, how they were supposedly exhumed, how they were supposedly cremated, and how the alleged human remains have curiously disappeared); there is no need to accept it on any level which cannot be shown.
It's rather like allowing that some executed witches may have been guilty, or that maybe the earth was once in the center of our solar system. :)

- Hannover

Sailor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Bone-crushing "Holocaust"?

Postby Sailor » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri Jun 18, 2004 3:11 pm)

comrade seinfeld wrote:http://www.corax.org/revisionism/nonsense/19460214bonegrinders.html

The above link is interesting to me because it contains the following statement:

Portable Bone-Grinding Machines -- the epitome of German scientific achievement
...there was the same technical elaboration in the construction of mobile mills for grinding human bones. All this indicates one sole and evil will uniting all the individual assassins and executioners.

This is about the greatest bullshit I have heard since a long time.

So if I understand this correctly: 600,000 dead Jews were in Belzec burried first, then disinterred and cremated on open air pyres. The ashes and human remains were burried again together with the wood ashes and earth. Then the whole mess was disinterred again as part of the 1005 program and run through a bone-crushing machine?

None of the "Eyewitnesses" ever mentioned this so far.

The picture of the "bone-crusher" is not quite clear to me. That thing looks more like a roller tractor used to compact road constructions.

Most modern crematoria today are using some kind of a bone grinder for the human remains after cremation, and as far as I know it takes about 30 minutes for one body.

The high priests of the Holocaust-cult must be really desparate to dish up nonsense like this.

fge

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sat Sep 04, 2004 12:53 pm)

MOBILE bone-crushing machine...Hmmmm!?

This cranky old pile of junk must have been a dream to pull through 3ft of mud on the Russian front during the winter of '43'

I have to say 'this must rank alongside some of the industries most laughable crap ever'.

kk
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby kk » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sat Sep 04, 2004 8:33 pm)

Seems more like a cement mixer to me...

However with 100,000+ dead cremated in Auschwitz-Birkenau, a bone crusher wouldn't
be a bad idea, afterall.
Documentation, please?

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sun Sep 05, 2004 2:35 pm)

Seems more like a cement mixer to me...

Not to me it doesn’t! The drum is the wrong shape. The drum needs to be tapered so as to stop the mix from riding up the internal walls due to centrifugal force and spilling out.

There does not seem to be any tilting mechanism on it, so how do you empty it?

More to the point how would one go about getting anything in it? The drum seems to be surrounded by a heavy duty framework, the sort of framework you would find on stationary machines in old mill houses.

The drum also seems not to have any sides on it!

It is also driven by an external source, as can be seen by the large pulley wheel, so where is the machine (which must also have a pulley wheel) that powers it up?

There does not seem to be any wheels on it, unless that small buckled object on the right is a wheel. Not exactly ideal for trekking around the Russian steppes.

Below is a link to an exterminationist site with some information about bone crushing machines, so that it is surely a serious aspect of the debate for revisionists.

No it does not! All it contains is a purposely darkened and shrunken picture, of a pile of crap. Is it even real? The front of this rubbish looks highly dubious; there is no logic to what purpose it serves. The front looks very much like a tangle of steel cross members, that the cynical amongst us, might suggest have been pasted in to give the impression of sophistication. All the same, as Hannover said:

- How did these machines supposedly work?
- Who built them?
- Where are the orders for them?

I think it is a modern forgery, probably made from an old lorry chassis, with some part out of a piece of farm machinery placed on top, at the back.

You see, it all boils down to this. The industry knows that they have not the slightest physical evidence for the supposed, wholesale murder of eleven million people, so they somehow have to contrive methods that suggest that the Germans managed to obliterate every last trace of these people. This is where this ludicrous contraption comes in. The same is true for the mass pyres and the supposed exhumation of the pit’s and the ashes being dumped in ponds.

They have no physical evidence, so they have to convince everyone that you should not expect to see any.

Scott
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Scott » 1 decade 5 years ago (Mon Sep 06, 2004 12:22 am)

It is just an old piece of mining or paving equipment!

It looks like a trommel screen, i.e., a drum separator machine for sifting ore or gravel.

It does not appear quite heavy enough to be a ball mill for crushing ore, gravel or even bones, but it is possible. Most crematorias have a mill of some kind for grinding the cremains, but this does not look right, and it would not destroy evidence without a trace.

Here are what a few ball mills and trommel screens look like:

Magnetic drum separator (used for separating ferrous materials).

This trommel is used for mining gemstones.

Gold mining with trommel and sluice box.

And these are ball mills (they have a heavy rotating drum with steel balls inside that pulverize the material that passes through).

http://www.foe.udsm.ac.tz/BallMill.jpg

Last edited by Scott on Mon Sep 06, 2004 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kk
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby kk » 1 decade 5 years ago (Mon Sep 06, 2004 6:12 pm)

Thank you Scott!
Good post!

Scott
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Scott » 1 decade 5 years ago (Mon Sep 06, 2004 7:59 pm)

Thanks!

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 4 years ago (Thu Feb 10, 2005 1:04 pm)

This works nicely with:
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?topic=1781

- Hannover

Free Minded

Postby Free Minded » 1 decade 4 years ago (Thu Feb 10, 2005 2:28 pm)

Can any of the anti Revisionists (or Revisionists if they like) tell me the procedure adopted when crushing the bones? Either by hand with logs or by machine. Was the meat etc separated from the skeleton? Was the body dehydrated? What happened to all the blood and gore? Especially with the mobiles, were they able to cope with the huge numbers of bodies?

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”