A Great German Lady opens the Black Box of "the Holocaust"

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: A Great German Lady opens the Black Box of "the Holocaus

Postby Hektor » 4 years 7 months ago (Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:48 am)

EtienneSC wrote:This story seems to be getting publicity in Germany again, partly in connection with the Oscar Groening trial:

Apparently this is the full interview the NDR had with Ursula Haverbeck:
https://archive.org/details/UrsulaHaver ... zHolocaust

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

I am happy to see that Ursula Haverbeck-Wetzel is a healthy, vivid old lady approaching her 90s.

Basically she is saying that the "Standort- und Kommandaturbefehle" demonstrate that Auschwitz wasn't an extermination camp. But that care was taken of the well-being and health of the prisoners and that abuses were forbidden and punished. She mentions having made contact with several organization for clarification to no avail. The persecution of Revisionists is according to her a clear sign that the Holocaust hasn't real legs to stand on. The person doing the interview brings up the usual cliches like the heaps of emaciated corpses in concentration camps. She points out that the starvation and situation in the camps at war approaching its end was mostly the result of Allied warfare against Germany.

I am surprised they would give something like that any publicity.

EtienneSC
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby EtienneSC » 4 years 7 months ago (Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:03 am)

Steve F wrote: Can you tell us English speakers what you're talking about?
I'm interested in Ursula Haverbeck's fate.

Thank you!

My German is not great, but roughly, the German current affairs programme Panorama reports that Frau Haverbeck is attending the trial of Oscar Groening, a former bookkeeper at Auschwitz who has confirmed some parts of the standard history (which I think he formerly denied knowledge of) and been put on trial for his trouble. Ursula Haverbeck expresses the view that many eyewitnesses are known to have lied. The film also contains footage of an NPD meeting where Haverbeck apparently casts doubt on the holocaust and is challenged, by a policeman or other official. This itself seems to be a new tactic by the German authorities. It shows her defending her views, partly by reference to the orders given to the SS at Auschwitz which were published by historian Norbert Frei in 2011. They then interview Frei, who describes Haverbeck as a naive girl (Backfisch) who was 16 at the end of the war and has never rejected her beloved Führer. At the end, the presenter says that if you can't believe this, the full interview with Haverbeck is available elsewhere (it's also on youtube).

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 4 years 7 months ago (Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:03 pm)

Thank you, EtienneSC!

So, they are actually allowing Ursula Haverbeck to attend Oskar Groning's trial; that's interesting.
And thank you for the other information.....I'll check YouTube for the interview; maybe it will have English subtitles.
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

Inquisitor
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Inquisitor » 4 years 7 months ago (Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:24 pm)

Steve F wrote:Thank you, EtienneSC!

So, they are actually allowing Ursula Haverbeck to attend Oskar Groning's trial; that's interesting.
And thank you for the other information.....I'll check YouTube for the interview; maybe it will have English subtitles.

Perhaps there is no legal way to stop her from attending? :?:

________

k0nsl

Postby k0nsl » 4 years 7 months ago (Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:08 am)

The full NDR-Panorama interview in German:

« Den Holocaust gab es nicht! »

-k0nsl

EtienneSC wrote:This story seems to be getting publicity in Germany again, partly in connection with the Oscar Groening trial:

NLH
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby NLH » 4 years 7 months ago (Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:24 am)

Ok, so I have read through this whole post on my phone. Sorry if I missed it, but is their an updated hard coded subtitled video people were talking about? Maybe with the script from her site?

Also, is the NDR one translated?
"Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."
- Kitty Hart-Moxon, Jewish Holocaust Survivor.

June 1998 testimony, USC Shoah Foundation, Visual History Archive.
Part 2 - YouTube - 1:21:42

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 4 years 7 months ago (Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:00 am)

NLH wrote:Ok, so I have read through this whole post on my phone. Sorry if I missed it, but is their an updated hard coded subtitled video people were talking about? Maybe with the script from her site?

As you can see, the archive video I posted and the youtube one are (more or less?) the same sequence. From Archive.org it is just easier downloadable. To my knowledge the words and interview of Ursula Haverbeck they aren't translated yet.

Would you find it worthwhile? We would have to start with a German transcript.

NLH
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby NLH » 4 years 7 months ago (Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:02 am)

Hektor wrote:
NLH wrote:Ok, so I have read through this whole post on my phone. Sorry if I missed it, but is their an updated hard coded subtitled video people were talking about? Maybe with the script from her site?

As you can see, the archive video I posted and the youtube one are (more or less?) the same sequence. From Archive.org it is just easier downloadable. To my knowledge the words and interview of Ursula Haverbeck they aren't translated yet.

Would you find it worthwhile? We would have to start with a German transcript.

Definitely worthwhile! :D I think stuff like this should be translated, and spread.

So, I have ripped this video and used his SRT file: both linked here: A Great German Lady opens the Black Box of "the Holocaust" but it would really be great to have them hard-coded and then re-uploaded to youtube and archive.org

And definitely with the NDR video.
"Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

NLH
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby NLH » 4 years 7 months ago (Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:57 am)

She is getting a small amount of publicity here in England too:

Ursula Haverbeck, an 87-year-old woman who has been fined previously for questioning the Holocaust, provoked outrage when she published a YouTube video on Monday condemning the trial. She too appeared at the trial handing out leaflets entitled "Mass-murder in the concentration camp Auschwitz?" The pamphlets reportedly questioned the existence of the Holocaust.

A police spokesperson told DW flyers suspected of spreading holocaust denial had been confiscated and an investigation into charges of inciting racial hatred had been launched.

Source: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 92866.html

What outrage? To who?
Did she hand out flyers?
Looks like if true she is under investigation again.

[text added by Moderator]
Neo-Nazis gather at trial of Oskar Groening and claim former Auschwitz guard is a 'victim' of German justice system

A group of German neo-Nazis gathered at the trial of former Auschwitz guard Oskar Groening in Lueneburg on Tuesday, claiming the 93-year-old is actually a victim himself.

Groening faced a courtroom packed with survivors of the Holocaust and their relatives in the town of Lueneburg as he stood accused of 300,000 counts of accessory to murder for his role during the Holocaust

The former "Accountant of Auschwitz" has himself testified to being “morally guilty” during his opening statement, but protester Thomas Wulff told Deutsche Welle that Groning was in fact a “victim” in a “late Allied revenge trial”.

Wulff, who says he belongs to a “nationalist movement” and has been described in German media as a “Neo-Nazi", said: "There's no defence in this country. [Oskar Groning] was a victim of his time, and now he's a victim of the German justice system. You can write that there are still some Germans at the trial.”

Ursula Haverbeck, an 87-year-old woman who has been fined previously for questioning the Holocaust, provoked outrage when she published a YouTube video on Monday condemning the trial. She too appeared at the trial handing out leaflets entitled "Mass-murder in the concentration camp Auschwitz?" The pamphlets reportedly questioned the existence of the Holocaust.

Groening testified on Tuesday that he volunteered to join the SS in 1940 after training as a banker and helped collect and record money and belongings stolen from Holocaust victims between May and June 1944.

Some 425,000 Jews from Hungary were brought there during this period and at least 300,000 gassed to death.

Kladderadatsch
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Kladderadatsch » 4 years 7 months ago (Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:27 am)

Just so everyone here knows, I am working on the interview.

It will take a few days, though, lol.
Der grosse Kladderadatsch war da.

-- D. Eckart Der Bolschewismus von Moses bis Lenin, "Er"

deckard15

Postby deckard15 » 4 years 7 months ago (Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:27 pm)

Was für eine wundervolle Frau! Wo sind die Männer die sich von dem Maulkorb, dem Nasenring und aus dem mentalen Gefängnis der jüdisch marxistischen politischen Korrektheit befreien wollen?
[Google translate, M1]:
What a wonderful woman ! Where are the men who want to get rid of the muzzle , the nose ring and out of the mental prison of the Jewish Marxist political correctness?

https://befreiungskampf.files.wordpress ... g_0657.jpg

https://johannes3v16.wordpress.com/2015 ... -panorama/

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 4 years 7 months ago (Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:15 pm)

Welcome to the Forum, deckard15!

deckard15 said:

"What a wonderful woman!"

Yes, a wonderful, heroic woman, just like Sylvia.

"Where are the men who want to get rid of the muzzle , the nose ring and out of the mental prison of the Jewish Marxist political correctness?"

In Germany they are almost non-existent; mostly watching Television and playing video games.
But there are men and women all over Europe and America doing what they can in the face of the impossible.
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”