Allied 'evidence' manipulation at Dachau

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 9842
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Allied 'evidence' manipulation at Dachau

Postby Hannover » 4 years 4 months ago (Thu May 07, 2015 12:34 pm)

Here we have revealing photos from:
http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news- ... to/2664205

It's clear that Dachau numbers have been inflated.

That's particularly important when realizing that most of the deaths at Dachau occurred after the arrival of US troops.

In this case we see that diseased corpses that were moved to Dachau from other camps, hence the inflation of the Dachau numbers, hence the building of a propaganda spectacle.

Image
caption:
"May 1945: Piles of emaciated bodies lying in goods wagons at the concentration camp at Dachau, Germany, which was liberated by the American army. The bodies had been brought from other camps and consigned to the crematorium."

loading corpses onto truck:

Image
caption:
"Men filing emaciated bodies of dead men onto flatbed truck. They are being removed from Dachau concentration camp where they were held (while living) by Nazis in WWII effort to exterminate Jewish population."

Here's a beauty:

Image
caption:
"A Hungarian Jewish boy in his prison suit of blue and white stripes smiles over the barbed wire at Dachau concentraion Camp. He was expecting to be gassed in a few days time and now is saved."

Yet the storyline says that Himmler ordered the alleged gassings stopped in Nov, 1944. And what is a Hungarian Jew doing alive in Dachau in May 1945? Hungarian Jews were allegedly sent to Auschwitz to be gassed in the summer of 1944.

and:

Image
Clearly staged as indicated by caption:
"May 1945: A pile of corpses found by troops of the US 7th Army at Dachau concentration camp in Germany. These prisoners had been gassed and their bodies were awaiting cremation."

Also, as is shown in Denier Bud's 'Buchenwald, A Dumb Dumb Portrayal Of Evil , manipulation, planting of 'evidence', etc. by the 'Allies was legion.
http://codoh.com/library/document/1529/

also recommended:
http://exposing-the-holocaust-hoax-arch ... -lies.html

What's usually avoided, the healthy prisoners:

Image

Image


- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

User avatar
TheBlackRabbitofInlé
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 834
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:38 am

Re: Allied 'evidence' manipulation at Dachau

Postby TheBlackRabbitofInlé » 4 years 4 months ago (Thu May 07, 2015 3:32 pm)

Piper and Van Pelt claim that 25,000 Hungarian Jews were transferred from Auschwitz to Germany for labour; Pressac once put the figure at 118,000.
http://www.hdot.org/en/trial/defense/van/ii.html

There were camps exclusively for Hungarian Jewish women in Germany:

Lippstadt
Subcamp of: Buchenwald
Location: Lippstadt, Germany
The Buchenwald sub-camp at Lippstadt held women, predominantly Hungarian Jews, who had been deported from Auschwitz when the sub-camp opened in the summer of 1944. The women were forced to work in the armaments industry as part of the SS Kommando Lippstadt I.

Geislingen
Subcamp of: Natzweiler-Struthof
Location: Geislingen an der Steige, Germany
Established in February 1944 for hundreds of Jewish women from Hungary who were originally destined for Auschwitz; they labored in military goods production at a former cutlery/cookware factory.
http://voices.iit.edu/camps

The story isn't that all the Hungarian Jews taken to Auschwitz were gassed.
Nazis tried to create super-soldiers, using steroids ... they sought to reanimate the dead—coffins of famous Germanic warriors were found hidden in a mine, with plans to bring them back to life at the war’s end.
- Prof. Noah Charney

User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 9842
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Re: Allied 'evidence' manipulation at Dachau

Postby Hannover » 4 years 4 months ago (Thu May 07, 2015 4:09 pm)

The narrative on Auschwitz says that children and adults unable to work were gassed. Please note that the person shown is described as a boy.

And it states he was awaiting the gas chambers in May of 1945, when Himmler supposedly gave the order in November of 1944 to stop the gassings.

And the storyline says that
They killed every Jew they could get their hands on, including infants, the elderly, and the sick.

https://books.google.com/books?id=N99MC ... on&f=false

Christopher Browning describes the Final Solution as
a program aimed at murdering every last Jew in the German grasp

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

User avatar
k0nsl
Member
Member
Posts: 98
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:59 am
Contact:

Re: Allied 'evidence' manipulation at Dachau

Postby k0nsl » 4 years 4 months ago (Thu May 07, 2015 4:13 pm)

Hi,

Let's keep in mind that these so-called "holocaust"-victims could with great probability - in many cases - be German victims, transported from the location where the crime had been committed and then offered as "holocaust"-victims for the cameras. We discussed a similar theme awhile back, here: k0nsl @ Naked victims

Take only one example: Jungholzhausen (click to read full)

From the page:
The not yet (1997) completed investigations showed that of the total of the 63 Germans killed at least 13, or even as many as 48 of them had surrendered and were disarmed, when they were shot by the Americans in the evening of that day. “There are no doubts at all, that in regards to the shootings on 15th April 1945 members of the “K” company of the 254 US-Infantry Regiments were responsible”.


Jungholzhausen is not very far from Dachau. Also note the date above, when the crime was committed. They could easily have transported those Germans to be displayed as "holocaust"-victims.

Here is Jungholzhausen:
Jungholzhausen-map01_k0nsl.png
jungholzhausen on map


Search Google Maps and compare location/s to whichever concentration camp you like. Jungholzhausen is not far from Dachau, not at all. These German victims were more than likely transported to a concentration camp for the cameras, presented as "holocaust"-victims.

The Americans, who carried out the massacre at Jungholzhausen, mentions transportation to another destination (Bensheim, which isn't far away from Buchenwald):
Jungholzhausen-quote01_k0nsl.png
Jungholzhausen quote


Comments?

PS:
Sources can be found at the very bottom of this page.

Faithfully,
-k0nsl

User avatar
TheBlackRabbitofInlé
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 834
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:38 am

Re: Allied 'evidence' manipulation at Dachau

Postby TheBlackRabbitofInlé » 4 years 4 months ago (Thu May 07, 2015 7:30 pm)

Hannover wrote:The narrative on Auschwitz says that children and adults unable to work were gassed.


What about the Hungarian Durchgangsjuden then? That's what you should ask anyone who claims the above; it is a claim you often see parroted in the MSM, but it's not what recognised authorities on Auschwitz claim, and it the claims of those authorities that revisionists need to refute, not those of true believers who aren't even up to speed with the story.

... in the spring of 1944, due to shortages of labor forces, the Germans began transferring Jewish prisoners on a mass scale to concentration camps in Germany and affiliated camps in Auschwitz, which resulted in a drop in their death rate. Thousands were able to avoid extermination by being moved from Auschwitz shortly after their arrival.
- Franciszek Piper, Auschwitz: How Many Perished, Jews, Poles, Gypsies, 1996, p.48

Given the facts that 1,095,000 Jews were deported to Auschwitz and 205,000 were registered as inmates in the camp, it follows that 890,000 Jews who arrived were not registered. Of these some 25,000 would have been Durchgangsjuden, which leads to the conclusion that 865,000 Jews were killed on arrival.
- Robert Jan van Pelt, The Case for Auschwitz: Evidence from the Irving Trial, p.115

Image

Compound BIIc (Bauabschnitt BIIc)

This compound of the camp operated as a transit camp (Durchgangslager) from May to November 1944, mainly for Jewish women deported from Hungary and selected by the SS at the arrival ramp as strong and healthy enough to work. These women were not entered in the camp's registers, and they were later sent to concentration camps in the interior of Germany. In October 1944, Jewish women were transferred here when the BIll sector of Birkenau was closed down.

1-32 - Prisoners' barracks
A - Kitchen
C - Latrines and washrooms
D - SS guardroom (Blockfuehrerstube)
- A museum sign in front of Compound B2C, Birkenau


There are examples to be found of very young Jewish children (not teenagers) who were sent to Auschwitz, registered, tattooed, and not gassed. These are the examples that revisionists should concentrate on, and not Hungarian teenagers who were transferred to Germany for labour.

Image

Name.......................................Miriam Friedman Ziegler
Born.........................................1935, Radom Poland
Arrived at Auschwitz...............03 August 1944
Age on Arrival..........................9
Prisoner no..............................A-16891
Twin..........................................No
Gassed....................................No
Reason for non-gassing........Unknown; presumed miracle
https://www.rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?p=58412#p58412
Nazis tried to create super-soldiers, using steroids ... they sought to reanimate the dead—coffins of famous Germanic warriors were found hidden in a mine, with plans to bring them back to life at the war’s end.
- Prof. Noah Charney

User avatar
TheBlackRabbitofInlé
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 834
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:38 am

Re: Allied 'evidence' manipulation at Dachau

Postby TheBlackRabbitofInlé » 4 years 4 months ago (Thu May 07, 2015 7:52 pm)

Sorry K0nsl, but I think the 'American brought corpses to Dachau and Buchenwald for propaganda purposes' claim is completely ridiculous and will have the anti-revs laughing.

The Americans certainly used what corpses they found there for propaganda purposes; stacking them up in and around the crematoria for politicians, journalists, cameramen and Joe Public to see. Denierbud showed in One Third how the corpses at Ohrdruf were left out in the spring sunshine for weeks so that as many US troops as possible (who were ordered to visit) would see them and realise 'why they were fighting.'

All the corpses in the Buchenwald and Dachau footage are severely emaciated, meaning they likely died from typhus, and were very unlikely to be the bodies of duty-fit German soldiers who died from bullet wounds.
Nazis tried to create super-soldiers, using steroids ... they sought to reanimate the dead—coffins of famous Germanic warriors were found hidden in a mine, with plans to bring them back to life at the war’s end.
- Prof. Noah Charney

User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 9842
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Re: Allied 'evidence' manipulation at Dachau

Postby Hannover » 4 years 4 months ago (Thu May 07, 2015 8:21 pm)

BROI:
What about the Hungarian Durchgangsjuden then? That's what you should ask anyone who claims the above; it is a claim you often see parroted in the MSM, but it's not what recognised authorities on Auschwitz claim, and it the claims of those authorities that revisionists need to refute, not those of true believers who aren't even up to speed with the story.

Agreed, the fact that so many were transited out of the camps is known by Revisionists, but what I quoted is what the storyline claims, and certainly the cited Clara Isaacman,and Christopher Browning, among many, view themselves as authorities on Auschwitz.

"... in the spring of 1944, due to shortages of labor forces, the Germans began transferring Jewish prisoners on a mass scale to concentration camps in Germany and affiliated camps in Auschwitz, which resulted in a drop in their death rate. Thousands were able to avoid extermination by being moved from Auschwitz shortly after their arrival."

- Franciszek Piper, Auschwitz: How Many Perished, Jews, Poles, Gypsies, 1996, p.48

"Given the facts that 1,095,000 Jews were deported to Auschwitz and 205,000 were registered as inmates in the camp, it follows that 890,000 Jews who arrived were not registered. Of these some 25,000 would have been Durchgangsjuden, which leads to the conclusion that 865,000 Jews were killed on arrival."

- Robert Jan van Pelt, The Case for Auschwitz: Evidence from the Irving Trial, p.115

Precisely. That is the contradictory nature of what I'm pointing out. On one hand they say 'all Jews were targeted for murder', on the other hand they say that thousands of Jews were shipped all over the place therefore allowing the claimed top secret 'exterminations' to be told to the world.

There are examples to be found of very young Jewish children (not teenagers) who were sent to Auschwitz, registered, tattooed, and not gassed. These are the examples that revisionists should concentrate on, and not Hungarian teenagers who were transferred to Germany for labour.

Indeed, we should concentrate on all elements of the fraud, especially a boy who rather than being killed outright is said to be awaiting his appointment with the gas chambers, even though Himmler allegedly shut down the 'gas chambers' six months earlier.

The Americans certainly used what corpses they found there for propaganda purposes; stacking them up in and around the crematoria for politicians, journalists, cameramen and Joe Public to see. Denierbud showed in One Third how the corpses at Ohrdruf were left out in the spring sunshine for weeks so that as many US troops as possible (who were ordered to visit) would see them and realise 'why they were fighting.'

Which gives strength to what Playwright said of Michael Caine here:
Trying To Turn The Tables :

In actor Michael Caine’s autobiography, “What’s It All About”, he describes in several pages his early work in the BBC, and how he briefly worked with the editorial unit charged with editing and manipulating Holocaust movies, such as looping the sequence where bulldozers bury bodies at Belsen so that it looks like more bodies are there than there are. If I remember correctly, he gives the names of the editors.

Thanks, Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

User avatar
hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2076
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:52 am

Re: Allied 'evidence' manipulation at Dachau

Postby hermod » 4 years 4 months ago (Thu May 07, 2015 10:21 pm)

The biggest manipulation in this case is the distortion of the cause of those inmates' death. The Allied 'liberators' secured great evidence of mega-epidemics raging in the collapsing Third Reich. But the democracies' Establisment will never admit that. Those dead bodies are too useful as alleged "victims of Nazi barbarity". Israël and the Western multicultural societies wouldn't survive such a concession...

Hannover wrote:In this case we see that diseased corpses that were moved to Dachau from other camps, hence the inflation of the Dachau numbers, hence the building of a propaganda spectacle.

Image
caption:
"May 1945: Piles of emaciated bodies lying in goods wagons at the concentration camp at Dachau, Germany, which was liberated by the American army. The bodies had been brought from other camps and consigned to the crematorium."


The famous "death train". What other result could be brought by 3 weeks of travel from Buchenwald to Dachau, instead of a few hours, in open train cars?
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

Thames Darwin
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 193
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:55 pm

Re: Allied 'evidence' manipulation at Dachau

Postby Thames Darwin » 4 years 4 months ago (Fri May 08, 2015 9:17 am)

hermod wrote:The biggest manipulation in this case is the distortion of the cause of those inmates' death. The Allied 'liberators' secured great evidence of mega-epidemics raging in the collapsing Third Reich. But the democracies' Establisment will never admit that. Those dead bodies are too useful as alleged "victims of Nazi barbarity". Israël and the Western multicultural societies wouldn't survive such a concession...?


Really? A lot of these people weren't German by nationality. They were Poles, Hungarians, etc. And yes, some Germans as well. But in the case of virtually all of them, they were unjustly taken into Nazi custody -- in the case of the Jews, the religion of their grandparents was pretty much the only unifying trait that they shared. And while in Nazi custody, they died. Who, therefore, bears the greatest responsibility for their deaths, if not the Nazis?

Breker
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 756
Joined: Thu May 18, 2006 5:39 pm
Location: Europa

Re: Allied 'evidence' manipulation at Dachau

Postby Breker » 4 years 4 months ago (Fri May 08, 2015 11:04 am)

hermod wrote:
The biggest manipulation in this case is the distortion of the cause of those inmates' death. The Allied 'liberators' secured great evidence of mega-epidemics raging in the collapsing Third Reich. But the democracies' Establisment will never admit that. Those dead bodies are too useful as alleged "victims of Nazi barbarity". Israël and the Western multicultural societies wouldn't survive such a concession...?


To which Mr. Darwin responded:
Really? A lot of these people weren't German by nationality. They were Poles, Hungarians, etc. And yes, some Germans as well. But in the case of virtually all of them, they were unjustly taken into Nazi custody -- in the case of the Jews, the religion of their grandparents was pretty much the only unifying trait that they shared. And while in Nazi custody, they died. Who, therefore, bears the greatest responsibility for their deaths, if not the Nazis?

We say yes, really. Generally, those people would not have died if it wasn't for illegal Allied terror bombing which prevented much needed supplies from being made and what was made from reaching it's destination.
Large numbers at Dachau were common criminals. It's well established many people were taken into custody by both sides, the Germans were not unique in housing those deemed a threat. Japanese-Americans were forced into concentration camps just because they were of Japanese origin. Let us recall the horrific starvation of German civilians and German POWs. If the claims about German treatment of inmates was true then the Allies would not have been compelled to plant and stage false evidence. Allied actions speak for themselves, sir.
B.
Revisionists are just the messengers, the impossibility of the "Holocaust" narrative is the message.

User avatar
Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1673
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:55 pm

Re: Allied 'evidence' manipulation at Dachau

Postby Kingfisher » 4 years 4 months ago (Fri May 08, 2015 11:41 am)

Thames Darwin wrote:
hermod wrote:The biggest manipulation in this case is the distortion of the cause of those inmates' death. The Allied 'liberators' secured great evidence of mega-epidemics raging in the collapsing Third Reich. But the democracies' Establisment will never admit that. Those dead bodies are too useful as alleged "victims of Nazi barbarity". Israël and the Western multicultural societies wouldn't survive such a concession...?


Really? A lot of these people weren't German by nationality. They were Poles, Hungarians, etc. And yes, some Germans as well. But in the case of virtually all of them, they were unjustly taken into Nazi custody -- in the case of the Jews, the religion of their grandparents was pretty much the only unifying trait that they shared. And while in Nazi custody, they died. Who, therefore, bears the greatest responsibility for their deaths, if not the Nazis?

Thames (I respect the conventions of this forum and your choice to, like me, to use a pseudonym), whether deliberately or not you are confusing and conflating different issues. Hermod correctly pointed out that the awful pictures from Belsen and other Western camps are routinely and dishonestly presented as evidence of Nazi extermination and deliberate brutality. You, however are informed and intelligent enough to know that the events today known as the Holocaust, whatever their real nature, took place elsewhere. You know as well as I do that these scenes resulted from loss of control through overcrowding and breakdown of infrastructure in the total collapse of Germany in defeat. The motives and justification for the internment of these people are a separate issue and can be discussed elsewhere. They are many and this is a complex and interesting issue, but they are not relevant here. Neither is Hermod's last sentence which is an equally speculative red herring.

Thames Darwin
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 193
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:55 pm

Re: Allied 'evidence' manipulation at Dachau

Postby Thames Darwin » 4 years 4 months ago (Fri May 08, 2015 2:02 pm)

Kingfisher wrote:Thames (I respect the conventions of this forum and your choice to, like me, to use a pseudonym), whether deliberately or not you are confusing and conflating different issues. Hermod correctly pointed out that the awful pictures from Belsen and other Western camps are routinely and dishonestly presented as evidence of Nazi extermination and deliberate brutality. You, however are informed and intelligent enough to know that the events today known as the Holocaust, whatever their real nature, took place elsewhere. You know as well as I do that these scenes resulted from loss of control through overcrowding and breakdown of infrastructure in the total collapse of Germany in defeat.


First of all, these people are every bit victims of the Holocaust as those elsewhere. I fail to see the distinction.

Second, if the Nazis cared about the lives of the people pictured, they should have freed them. That they didn't is blood on their hands.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2359
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2004 1:42 am
Location: Northern California

Re: Allied 'evidence' manipulation at Dachau

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 4 years 4 months ago (Fri May 08, 2015 2:43 pm)

Without knowing too much about it, is there a chance that train full of dead bodies, was Psych Warfare or OSS trying to get the bodies there to create an atrocity spectacle like they did at Buchenwald?
As they neared the camp, they found more than 30 railroad cars filled with bodies brought to Dachau, all in an advanced state of decomposition.

SOURCE:
http://www.ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php ... d=10005214

User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 9842
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Re: Allied 'evidence' manipulation at Dachau

Postby Hannover » 4 years 4 months ago (Fri May 08, 2015 4:33 pm)

Thames Darwin wrote:
Kingfisher wrote:Thames (I respect the conventions of this forum and your choice to, like me, to use a pseudonym), whether deliberately or not you are confusing and conflating different issues. Hermod correctly pointed out that the awful pictures from Belsen and other Western camps are routinely and dishonestly presented as evidence of Nazi extermination and deliberate brutality. You, however are informed and intelligent enough to know that the events today known as the Holocaust, whatever their real nature, took place elsewhere. You know as well as I do that these scenes resulted from loss of control through overcrowding and breakdown of infrastructure in the total collapse of Germany in defeat.


First of all, these people are every bit victims of the Holocaust as those elsewhere. I fail to see the distinction.

Second, if the Nazis cared about the lives of the people pictured, they should have freed them. That they didn't is blood on their hands.

Strawman argument.
There was no '6M & gas chambers', the 'holocaust' storyline is simply impossible.
You have been challenged repeatedly to produce proof of the '6M & gas chambers' and have failed to do so.

Right, let loose the diseased & contagious into the population at large.

And according to Elie Wiesel, what happened when well inmates were freed? Rape & plunder.
Come on, Andrew.

- Hannover

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of truth is it that crushes the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.

The tide is turning.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 9842
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Re: Allied 'evidence' manipulation at Dachau

Postby Hannover » 4 years 4 months ago (Fri May 08, 2015 4:55 pm)

Carto's Cutlass Supreme wrote:Without knowing too much about it, is there a chance that train full of dead bodies, was Psych Warfare or OSS trying to get the bodies there to create an atrocity spectacle like they did at Buchenwald?
As they neared the camp, they found more than 30 railroad cars filled with bodies brought to Dachau, all in an advanced state of decomposition.

SOURCE:
http://www.ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php ... d=10005214

The appearance of that 'bullet riddled Italian train allegedly sent from Buchenwald to Dachau' gives pause for thought and offers various scenarios.
Doesn't the narrative say that Buchenwald inmates were 'death marched' out?
If the alibi is that these corpses were sent to Dachau to be cremated then wouldn't it have been necessary for Dachau to actually have the fuel/coal to do so? Which it did not.
Is this train proof that corpses were shipped to Dachau for propaganda / media photo-op purposes?
Isn't this train further proof that the Allies strafed / murdered civilians?
What proof is there that these were in fact inmates from Buchenwald, and not regular civilians or German soldiers?

Even this exterminationist site has trouble rationalizing the 'Dachau death train':
http://www.scrapbookpages.com/DachauScr ... Train.html

- Hannover

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of truth is it that crushes the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.

The tide is turning.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.


Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests