Your view regarding the holocaust

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
IHaveNoName

Your view regarding the holocaust

Postby IHaveNoName » 4 years 1 month ago (Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:23 pm)

Hello!
I am an open-minded person and you could say objective since I've viewed material from both sides, but I'd like to know from you, revisionists, your exact and detailed view of the holocaust.
Basically, I want to know what you believe actually happened.
Also, I'd be happy if you could state your opinion on Hitler's rise to power and how he did exactly as well, thanks!

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Your view regarding the holocaust

Postby Hannover » 4 years 1 month ago (Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:12 pm)

IHaveNoName wrote:Hello!
I am an open-minded person and you could say objective since I've viewed material from both sides, but I'd like to know from you, revisionists, your exact and detailed view of the holocaust.
Also, I'd be happy if you could state your opinion on Hitler's rise to power and how he did exactly as well, thanks!

Specific views are reflected in the threads here. Each thread represents a topic within the 'storyline', I suggest you invest some time and read them.

However, I believe I can generally state that informed 'holocaust' Revisionists do not accept:

- there was a German policy to exterminate Jews
- that 6M Jews and 5M 'others' were murdered by the 'Nazis'
- that homicidal gas chambers were employed in the alleged process

Obviously there many sub-topics & debates on specific elements about all the above which cannot be discussed in one thread, see our guidelines: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=358
That's where reading the threads is helpful.
I suggest you tailor any inquiries in a new thread to specific elements within the dogma one at a time. Also the search function here works quite well. Your choice: start a new thread or post to existing threads.

As for the rise of Hitler, that really is not a topic for this forum unless there is anything in his rise to power which someone thinks can be tied in directly to the 'holocaust' storyline. There is the WWII European Theater Forum here [ viewforum.php?f=20 ] which does include discussion on possible 'lead-ins' to hostilities.

Welcome, Hannover

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of truth is it that crushes the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.

The tide is turning.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Tomt

Postby Tomt » 4 years 1 month ago (Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:20 pm)

I would also agree on the three main points of the policy, six million and the gas Chambers being the main objections. I have not come to a conclusion about Hitler legacy at this point. I am pretty much a bleeding heart but to me the big picture shows that there is too much matter of fact evidence and myths like the tons of evidence that implicate the nazis in mass murder. Everyone thinks that deniers are just ignorant jew haters.

Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kingfisher » 4 years 1 month ago (Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:35 pm)

Most newcomers tend to think in terms of Holocaust Denial, which is a Newspeak term invented by Deborah Lipstadt to project a completely false picture. No one denies the Holocaust in its entirety, but this is the image they would like to create.

No one questions that the Germans interned many Jews and deported many others in harsh conditions that led to many deaths. No one questions either that there were killings on the Eastern front, though opinions vary on the extent of these and how far they singled out Jews. Almost all Revisionists reject the story of gas vans. The scale of shootings is very unclear but Revisionists do not generally find the orthodox claims of some 1.5 million to be supported by evidence. None question the awful conditions in the Western camps in 1945 (Belsen, Dachau, Buchenwald, etc. However everyone knows today that these had nothing to do with the "Holocaust" accusations but were the result of the collapse of German infrastructure and the outbreak of uncontrollable diseases. This does not prevent the propagandisers of the orthodox story from using the pictures to support their accusations.

While Revisionism, like any other group, has its hardliners and its moderates, the general Revisionist position is to examine demand evidence for accusations especially material, scientific evidence. They do not find evidence for the key points Hannover has cited: gas chambers, extermination, 6 million.

Hegwood
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Hegwood » 4 years 1 month ago (Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:12 am)

The following is a brief summary of the major events of the holocaust and why they are unbelievable.

The holocaust storyline is that at Treblinka, Belsec, and Sobibor one and a half million jews were murdered and their bodies were piled on huge grates and set on fire. They burned to ashes. Those who claimed to witness this feat did not mention the tons of firewood that would be necessary to cremate bodies on a pyre. They do not mention delivery of wood to the camp. They do not mention hauling it to the pyre or stacking it in and around the bodies. They even indicate it was not needed because women's bodies burned so well they could be used as fuel. This is complete and total nonsense. It did not happen. Flesh, whether human or animal, does not burn on its own. It must be cremated using large amounts of fuel.

More of the holocaust storyline has a million jews driven thousands at a time into large rooms at Auschwitz where they were gassed with hydrogen cyanide. These rooms were poorly sealed and poorly ventilated. Forensic tests have shown that the interiors of these rooms were never exposed to hydrogen cyanide. If they had somehow been filled with hydrogen cyanide it would have killed everyone inside, leaked out and killed everyone in the vicinity outside, and anyone who entered the rooms for days. There would be no German or Sondercommand jews left alive to tell the story. Again this is total nonsense. It did not happen.

Another big part of the story is that between a million and two million jews - men, women, and children - were executed by firing squads in eastern Europe and buried in mass graves. Not one of these graves have ever been found. Graves that are claimed to be those of these murdered jews invariable contain only a few bodies of military aged men - these result from war not genocide. Graves containing many women and children have never been found because the alleged executions never occurred in the first place.

Now, is there any reliable evidence that any person was intentionally killed by the Germans simply because he or she was jewish? If there is I haven't seen it.

Hegwood

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 4 years 1 month ago (Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:45 am)

Hi Hegwood: your view on Treblinka is spot-on, but here are some comments on Auschwitz:

More of the holocaust storyline has a million jews driven thousands at a time into large rooms at Auschwitz where they were gassed with hydrogen cyanide. These rooms were poorly sealed and poorly ventilated. Not poorly sealed were they to be for fumigating clothing, but poorly sealed to keep humans from breaking down door. Forensic tests have shown that the interiors of these rooms were never exposed to hydrogen cyanide. Yes, basically, except for routine fumigation like the other buildings. If they had somehow been filled with hydrogen cyanide it would have killed everyone inside, leaked out and killed everyone in the vicinity outside, and anyone who entered the rooms for days. There would be no German or Sondercommand jews left alive to tell the story. This part isn't really true, because gas leaking out is going to be greatly diluted quickly. There are good reasons why the Auschwitz gas chambers are a hoax, but this isn't one of them Again this is total nonsense. It did not happen.

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 4 years 1 month ago (Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:22 am)

I am an open-minded person and you could say objective since I've viewed material from both sides

The Industry doesn't have any 'material'. Not to this day have they produced any evidence of anyone being gassed, a realistic method to kill such a large amount of people , or any gassed corpses (from locations widely known). If by 'material' you mean yearly films, thought-crime- laws and brain-washing, you cannot be that open-minded.

The Industry is all part and parcel of the Zionist ideology/religion and their Talmudic return to Jerusalem. It goes hand-in-hand with the slaughter of the Palestinians and the systematic destruction of the Arab states that surround the artificially created entity, known as Israel. By turning the Arab countries into failed states, they can scatter refugees all over Europe thus destroying any racial cohesion, which is also part of their ideology. The Zionist controlled allies have also used it to hide behind and justify their barbaric crimes during WWII.

This is what a 'real' holocaust survivor looks like:

Not this succulent liar:

IHaveNoName

Postby IHaveNoName » 4 years 1 month ago (Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:10 am)

Hannover wrote:
IHaveNoName wrote:Hello!

Specific views are reflected in the threads here. Each thread represents a topic within the 'storyline', I suggest you invest some time and read them.

However, I believe I can generally state that informed 'holocaust' Revisionists do not accept:

- there was a German policy to exterminate Jews
- that 6M Jews and 5M 'others' were murdered by the 'Nazis'
- that homicidal gas chambers were employed in the alleged process

Obviously there many sub-topics & debates on specific elements about all the above which cannot be discussed in one thread, see our guidelines: http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=358
That's where reading the threads is helpful.
I suggest you tailor any inquiries in a new thread to specific elements within the dogma one at a time. Also the search function here works quite well. Your choice: start a new thread or post to existing threads.

As for the rise of Hitler, that really is not a topic for this forum unless there is anything in his rise to power which someone thinks can be tied in directly to the 'holocaust' storyline. There is the WWII European Theater Forum here [ http://forum.codoh.com/viewforum.php?f=20 ] which does include discussion on possible 'lead-ins' to hostilities.

Welcome, Hannover

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of truth is it that crushes the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.

The tide is turning.

My question would then be what exactly do you believe DID happen?

IHaveNoName

Postby IHaveNoName » 4 years 1 month ago (Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:12 am)

Kingfisher wrote:Most newcomers tend to think in terms of Holocaust Denial, which is a Newspeak term invented by Deborah Lipstadt to project a completely false picture. No one denies the Holocaust in its entirety, but this is the image they would like to create.

No one questions that the Germans interned many Jews and deported many others in harsh conditions that led to many deaths. No one questions either that there were killings on the Eastern front, though opinions vary on the extent of these and how far they singled out Jews. Almost all Revisionists reject the story of gas vans. The scale of shootings is very unclear but Revisionists do not generally find the orthodox claims of some 1.5 million to be supported by evidence. None question the awful conditions in the Western camps in 1945 (Belsen, Dachau, Buchenwald, etc. However everyone knows today that these had nothing to do with the "Holocaust" accusations but were the result of the collapse of German infrastructure and the outbreak of uncontrollable diseases. This does not prevent the propagandisers of the orthodox story from using the pictures to support their accusations.

While Revisionism, like any other group, has its hardliners and its moderates, the general Revisionist position is to examine demand evidence for accusations especially material, scientific evidence. They do not find evidence for the key points Hannover has cited: gas chambers, extermination, 6 million.

Hello!
Just for clarification, is that the general view of most revisionists or is it personally for you? I ask because I have seen many people debating on youtube saying the total death count was 0 - 100,000 .

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby hermod » 4 years 1 month ago (Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:35 am)

Summary:

"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

IHaveNoName

Postby IHaveNoName » 4 years 1 month ago (Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:38 am)

Turpitz wrote:
I am an open-minded person and you could say objective since I've viewed material from both sides

The Industry doesn't have any 'material'. Not to this day have they produced any evidence of anyone being gassed, a realistic method to kill such a large amount of people , or any gassed corpses (from locations widely known). If by 'material' you mean yearly films, thought-crime- laws and brain-washing, you cannot be that open-minded.

The Industry is all part and parcel of the Zionist ideology/religion and their Talmudic return to Jerusalem. It goes hand-in-hand with the slaughter of the Palestinians and the systematic destruction of the Arab states that surround the artificially created entity, known as Israel. By turning the Arab countries into failed states, they can scatter refugees all over Europe thus destroying any racial cohesion, which is also part of their ideology. The Zionist controlled allies have also used it to hide behind and justify their barbaric crimes during WWII.

This is what a 'real' holocaust survivor looks like:

Not this succulent liar:

Regarding the holocaust, in your mind concentration camps never existed and no one died?

Regarding your connection to Israel and the Zionist movement - the founder of Zionism was an atheist who called for Jews to become Christians because of the antisemitism in Europe (in the 1800's) and later due to pogroms in the USSR, the other 3 important, main figures of the Zionist movement were not just atheists, but anti-theists. If you want to chat about this whole topic please PM me, I have a some knowledge regarding this issue, this isn't for this forum, thanks for your contribution, though.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 4 years 1 month ago (Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:49 am)

IHaveNoName asks:
My question would then be what exactly do you believe DID happen?

- The NSDAP wanted Jews out of Germany and ultimately wanted them out of Europe, recall the US's Chinese Exclusion Act.
- There was very big war
- Germany deported Jews to labor camps to work, Germany lacked enough workers for war production
- typhus epidemics raged throughout Europe, the labor camps were hit hard, some Jews died, Germans were also killed by typhus, dysentery was also a problem
- Jews were very active in the illegal 'partisans', aka: terrorists, many were killed in action
- execution of these non-uniformed combatants was completely legal, all sides executed such combatants/terrorists
- all Jews who died of disease or from their activities with terrorists are now considered 'holocaust' victims

Start threads on any specific aspect. Do not clutter this thread with endless specifics, such threads become difficult to follow, which is the intention of some. Read the guidelines.

correction of previous post by Hegwood, who said:
Forensic tests have shown that the interiors of these rooms were never exposed to hydrogen cyanide.
Not 100% correct.
There was very, very slight cyanide exposure found in the crematorium which at best would indicate an occasional delousing of clothing prior to cremation. That exposure is not even remotely like the residue that would necessarily be found had there been virtually non-stop gassings of '2000 Jews' per batch as is claimed. Note the very heavy residue found in the regular delousing facilities, which the crematoriums, alleged to have been used as 'gas chambers', would have exhibited ... if the storyline was true.

- Hannover

The tide is turning.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kingfisher » 4 years 1 month ago (Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:58 am)

IHaveNoName wrote:
Kingfisher wrote:Most newcomers tend to think in terms of Holocaust Denial, which is a Newspeak term invented by Deborah Lipstadt to project a completely false picture. No one denies the Holocaust in its entirety, but this is the image they would like to create.

Hello!
Just for clarification, is that the general view of most revisionists or is it personally for you? I ask because I have seen many people debating on youtube saying the total death count was 0 - 100,000 .

I have said there are hardliners and moderates. An example of a hardline position is Turpitz's post, whereas Bradley Smith and most of his colleagues at CODOH prefer to look at the factual issues and leave out the divisive political opinion, but I think there would be broad agreement on the points I made above. When it comes to numbers you may find various figures quoted but many if not most simply say we don't know, or accept a wide-ranging figure. Personally my philosophical position is as a sceptic so I'm quite happy to leave the question open and to continue to enquire. I don't think you will find any revisionist historian (as opposed to a polemicist) suggesting that as few as 100,000 died. Walter Sanning, who did the only Revisionist demographic study estimates total Jewish deaths at around 2 million with about 300,000 directly attributable to German action. Sanning thinks that many of the deaths occurred among evacuees in the Soviet Union.

Tomt

Postby Tomt » 4 years 1 month ago (Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:54 am)

The "holocaust never happened" statement is such a broad brush that is painted. It is made to sound like an extreme conspiracy theory. There seems to be the thought that what the Germans did as far as deportation was bad enough even without extermination so we should just accept history as shown. Nobody doubt that Germans had camps and people died. But you have to judge history for the time not our time. It's not like the US was so innocent over the years.

ginger
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby ginger » 4 years 1 month ago (Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:39 pm)

The question is as large as accounting for all the deaths in WWII. The Holocaust is about deaths at extermination centers – industrial killing, gassing 1000’s a day, every day for months or years. What actually happened? Many sent to camps died of disease, starvation, exhaustion.

My opinion of Hitler is that I understand his anger and motivation but wonder about the extent of Nazi cruelty. It is possible that the Nazis were the worst murderers in the history of the world but it is not possible to gas 1000’s of people a day, for months or years, and cremate the human remains at that rate, removing every trace of their existence. So the central story of the Holocaust - the mass extermination of people in gas chambers - I do not believe.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”