What is "Holocaust Studies"?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

What is "Holocaust Studies"?

Postby Hannover » 4 years 1 month ago (Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:17 pm)

It's considered an 'academic discipline' yet it fails the rigors of academic examination and scrutiny.

I submit that is nothing more than some people, mostly Jews with a vested interest in lying for profit, hopelessly trying to figure out a better explanation / spin job / rationalization for a narrative which is utterly impossible. A narrative which makes no sense whatsoever when analyzed scientifically, rationally.

'Academia' has failed it's responsibility by promoting a subject which is not subjected to the rigors of the academic process of review and criticism.

"Holocaust Studies" is a closed circle which allows no real criticism and debate. That is the antithesis of an academic discipline.

- Hannover

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of truth is it that crushes the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.

The tide is turning.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Tomt

Re: What is "Holocaust Studies"?

Postby Tomt » 4 years 1 month ago (Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:05 pm)

Hannover wrote:It's considered an 'academic discipline' yet it fails the rigors of academic examination and scrutiny.

I submit that is nothing more than some people, mostly Jews with a vested interest in lying for profit, hopelessly trying to figure out a better explanation / spin job / rationalization for a narrative which is utterly impossible. A narrative which makes no sense whatsoever when analyzed scientifically, rationally.

'Academia' has failed it's responsibility by promoting a subject which is not subjected to the rigors of the academic process of review and criticism.

"Holocaust Studies" is a closed circle which allows no real criticism and debate. That is the antithesis of an academic discipline.

- Hannover

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of truth is it that crushes the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.

The tide is turning.

I used to love WW2 history and documentaries. There is a movie series coming out called the Man in the castle which is an Amazon original series about what would have happened if the Nazis and the Japanese had won the war. This has pretty much ruined it for me. I watched the pilot for the movie and I was just sickened about how they are lying about how it really happened. Well I think most people are not lying they are just accepting the evidence as presented. There is just so much mis information. I guy at work told me of course the Nazis did it. They filmed themselves doing it and and admitted it on thousands of documents. I am sure the people studying the holocaust really believe themselves.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 4 years 1 month ago (Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:21 pm)

I guy at work told me of course the Nazis did it. They filmed themselves doing it and and admitted it on thousands of documents.
Don't let him off the hook. Ask him to show you the 'film and thousands of documents'.

When proof is demanded the emperor is easily shown to be without clothes.

- Hannover

The tide is turning.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 4 years 1 month ago (Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:56 am)

To study something is surely to engage in a pursuit of greater knowledge of that subject. To develop one's understanding and learn more about that chosen subject. That, in turn, would lead to being open to information and knowledge that may not be in line with your original line of thought.

Holocaust studies does none of the above, it breaks no new ground, never looks in a different place or direction and has only one objective; to ignore rational thought, to promote jewish suffering and mass deaths of same with no scientific proof, and to make the world pay over and over and over...
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Atigun
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Atigun » 4 years 1 month ago (Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:06 am)

Black studies is a means for Blacks to blame "Whitey" for everything and how to milk the system for "gibsmedat." Holocaust studies is a means for Jews to blame the eeevul Narzis for everything and how to milk the system for reparations and political advantage.

SesleyWaunders

Postby SesleyWaunders » 3 years 11 months ago (Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:00 am)

Has anyone here ever taken a holocaust studies course in their universities? Past present, or current? It I offered as an elective where I attend undergraduate work here in the United States. Would be interesting to take such a course and go into it with a ton of firepower available here.

I just wonder how long I would last before told me to take something else. Not nearly as versed as some of the excellent posters here, however.

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby hermod » 3 years 11 months ago (Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:47 am)

SesleyWaunders wrote: I just wonder how long I would last before told me to take something else. Not nearly as versed as some of the excellent posters here, however.

Ask them for a "Ufology and Alien abductions" course. Same evidential standards but less tears... :wink:
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”