Good old Greville Janner

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Good old Greville Janner

Postby Hektor » 6 years 3 months ago (Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:49 pm)

Hannover wrote:Kingfisher:
I have always assumed that most Jews fled Latvia and Lithuania with the Soviets, but it's good to have documentary confirmation.
"Fled"? Looks to me that the vast majority were removed by the Soviets, probably for labor purposes. Fled not.

- Hannover

Weren't Jews rather prominent among those welcoming the Soviets during their 1940 invasion as "liberators" I read about Jews kissing Soviet tanks when they crushed in.

But the sources I got usually state this for Poland:
Addressing the correlation between the deterioration of Polish-Jewish relations and the Soviet invasions of Poland in 1919-1920, 1939-1941, and 1944-1945, the author states that 'some Polish Jews became co-participants in the Soviet reigns of terror.' (36) It is significant that Poles in the eastern provinces vividly recall Jews kissing Soviet tanks in 1939 and, as survivors, again in 1944. Many Poles were victims of Jewish-Soviet collaboration, targeted as they were for deportation or execution by lists drawn up partially by Jews.
http://www.ruf.rice.edu/~sarmatia/199/piotrowski.html

These pieces present a picture of Jews kissing the tanks of the invading Soviet troops, collaborating with the Soviets, and assisting the Soviets as they carried out punitive actions, including executions, against those who were supporting a Polish nationalist insurgency against the USSR.
http://robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2011 ... rld-war-2/

Let this immense pro-Soviet Jewish enthusiasm be illustrated by the fact, which Gross himself admitted ( in Revolution from Abroad , Princeton 1988 ) that it was only the Jews in East Poland who were in a very peculiar habit of kissing the Soviet tanks. No sources give any account of any other nations tarnishing their reputation by such pro-Soviet servility. In Gross' words ( Revolution...., op. cit. p. 29 ) '' even tanks were kissed. The Jews seemed to have a particular predilection for kissing tanks, and there is no mention of the Ukrainians or Belorussians sharing this fondness. A peculiar 'tank perversion'.
http://www.naszawitryna.pl/jedwabne_en_16.html

Also on kissing the Red Army:
http://www.electronicmuseum.ca/Poland-W ... _01_3.html

Just found one footnote mentioning Jews in Lithuania:
http://books.google.co.za/books?id=sW8o ... 22&f=false

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 6 years 1 month ago (Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:05 am)

Some of Grevs best leftist friends are being reeled in. I wonder if this righteous man of The Industry has been singing like a hot canary? These vile people are scum. Unbelievable to think we let them decide our futures and brain-wash our children with horse-shit for history. Probably be all swept under the carpet as usual then we can all forget about it and go back to concentrating on more important things, like watching soap operas.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... avile.html

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 4 years 3 months ago (Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:14 am)

Looks like he's walked anyway. The 'Judge' has taken care of things as usual. We can't be too surprised, after all, they were only Goy children he sodomized.

For me, personally, this epitomizes what the dumb-Goy fought and died for in the two wars. You have Haverbeck being banged up for talking the truth. Then, on the other-hand, Jew Paedos walking. Yes, it really does sum up our post-war Judeo-Marxist cesspit.

Above: Judge 'integrity', yesterday.

Above: Grev, with friends, yesterday.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 4 years 3 months ago (Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:42 am)

To my mind the more important issue is the bungled Police action and Janner's institutional protectors in the establishment who managed to cover things up over 30 years ago. Had this man been brought to justice all those years ago, when he should of been, he would have seen the inside of a prison cell.

He was helped at very very senior levels because a)he's a jew and b)he played the holocaust card whenever possible.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Mortimer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Mortimer » 4 years 3 months ago (Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:00 am)

The Australian version of 60 Minutes did a report on pedophiles in the British establishment which mentioned Greville Janner amongst others -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGwTeR8Y8Qw
There are 2 sides to every story - always listen or read both points of view and make up your own mind. Don't let others do your thinking for you.

k0nsl

Postby k0nsl » 4 years 3 months ago (Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:13 am)

Hektor,

I noticed one of your links about Jews kissing Red Army tanks were down for some reason, and probably still is down. I haven't checked it since.

However, I had a copy of it and turned that part of the article into a PDF. I've now archived it here:

https://pdf.k0nsl.org/K/Kissing%20the%20Red%20Army.pdf

Best wishes,
-k0nsl

Hektor wrote:
Hannover wrote:Kingfisher:
I have always assumed that most Jews fled Latvia and Lithuania with the Soviets, but it's good to have documentary confirmation.
"Fled"? Looks to me that the vast majority were removed by the Soviets, probably for labor purposes. Fled not.

- Hannover

Weren't Jews rather prominent among those welcoming the Soviets during their 1940 invasion as "liberators" I read about Jews kissing Soviet tanks when they crushed in.

But the sources I got usually state this for Poland:
Addressing the correlation between the deterioration of Polish-Jewish relations and the Soviet invasions of Poland in 1919-1920, 1939-1941, and 1944-1945, the author states that 'some Polish Jews became co-participants in the Soviet reigns of terror.' (36) It is significant that Poles in the eastern provinces vividly recall Jews kissing Soviet tanks in 1939 and, as survivors, again in 1944. Many Poles were victims of Jewish-Soviet collaboration, targeted as they were for deportation or execution by lists drawn up partially by Jews.
http://www.ruf.rice.edu/~sarmatia/199/piotrowski.html

These pieces present a picture of Jews kissing the tanks of the invading Soviet troops, collaborating with the Soviets, and assisting the Soviets as they carried out punitive actions, including executions, against those who were supporting a Polish nationalist insurgency against the USSR.
http://robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2011 ... rld-war-2/

Let this immense pro-Soviet Jewish enthusiasm be illustrated by the fact, which Gross himself admitted ( in Revolution from Abroad , Princeton 1988 ) that it was only the Jews in East Poland who were in a very peculiar habit of kissing the Soviet tanks. No sources give any account of any other nations tarnishing their reputation by such pro-Soviet servility. In Gross' words ( Revolution...., op. cit. p. 29 ) '' even tanks were kissed. The Jews seemed to have a particular predilection for kissing tanks, and there is no mention of the Ukrainians or Belorussians sharing this fondness. A peculiar 'tank perversion'.
http://www.naszawitryna.pl/jedwabne_en_16.html

Also on kissing the Red Army:
http://www.electronicmuseum.ca/Poland-W ... _01_3.html

Just found one footnote mentioning Jews in Lithuania:
http://books.google.co.za/books?id=sW8o ... 22&f=false

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 4 years 3 months ago (Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:23 am)

Well done K0nsl.... Of course I would love to have photos and video material. Perhaps there is something in the Soviet or Polish Archives?

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 4 years 3 months ago (Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:55 pm)

Another timely death. I wonder if he'll have a private funeral and be buried in an unmarked grave, like his friend, Leon 'greasy' Brittan.

Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kingfisher » 4 years 3 months ago (Sat Dec 19, 2015 3:42 pm)

Turpitz wrote:Another timely death. I wonder if he'll have a private funeral and be buried in an unmarked grave, like his friend, Leon 'greasy' Brittan.

Leon Brittan, along with Michael Howard, actively opposed extending the European Holocaust denial laws to the UK.

From the Zundel site:
"Brittan opposes Euro-law against Holocaust denial.

European commissioner Sir Leon Brittan has lined up with the British government in opposing moves to make Holocaust denial a criminal offense throughout Europe.

Addressing an audience of Jewish communal leaders, European diplomats and MPs in London last week, Mr. Brittan warned that such legislation would endanger freedom of expression.

'If we have a law to stop people saying things, even though they are palpably untrue, then God help us', he said. . .

'It is one thing to incite hatred and another to express views, however disagreeable, on historical events.'

The comments of the former Home Secretary were in keeping with those of Prime Minister John Major and Home Secretary Michael Howard following the government's refusal to join in EU counterparts in declaring Holocaust denial a criminal offense.

In a letter to Board president Eldred Tabachnik, Mr. Major had argued that such a move would be tantamount to 'suppression of opinion.' "

And, even further down:

"Asked about the need to protect Jewish interests in Europe, the commissioner (Britton) said his impression was that 'the issues on Jewish representation is needed are important, but limited.. . .

If the freedom of speech means anything at all, it includes the right to be wrong and tendentious, and the right even to cause offense. And if we, as Jews, now live in comparative security, it is largely because we have the good fortune to live in societies where such freedom is taken for granted.

The whole process of historiography is one of revision, not only because new facts and documents come to light, but also because even established facts can be reassessed and reinterpreted, for one generation rarely sees events through the perspective of another.

To demand laws that the received wisdom surrounding the Holocaust should forever be insulated from the process goes against every dictate of reason.

Such laws are wrong in principle and are ineffective and possibly harmful in practice. . .' "

And, commenting on Revisionist work:

"Any attempt to stifle their work, however, will always lay one open to the suspicion that one has something to hide. And nothing such people can say is quite as damaging as the suppression of their right to say it."

http://www.zundelsite.org/assets/960607.html

EtienneSC
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby EtienneSC » 4 years 3 months ago (Sat Dec 19, 2015 3:59 pm)

From the BBC 19 Dec 2015:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-35142675
Lord Janner, the former Labour peer and MP ruled unfit to stand trial on child sexual abuse charges, has died.
He had been suffering from dementia and died peacefully at his home on Saturday aged 87, his family said.

The peer had been accused of 22 counts of historical sex offences against boys - allegations his family denied.
A "trial of the facts" set for April will no longer take place. A lawyer representing alleged victims said they had been denied justice.

Liz Dux, who represents six alleged victims, said: "This is devastating news for my clients. They have waited so long to see this case come before the courts, to be denied justice at the final hurdle is deeply frustrating."

The Goddard inquiry, which is examining child sexual abuse claims, may now examine the allegations, the BBC's Tom Symonds said.
It had set aside the case while it was being dealt with in the courts.

[...] The Holocaust Educational Trust also paid tribute. Its chief executive, Karen Pollock, said: "In 1988 Greville Janner had the foresight to know we as a nation needed to know about and remember the Holocaust and so established the Holocaust Educational Trust.

"Our thoughts are with his family at this difficult time."

The article has no word on the cause of death.

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 4 years 3 months ago (Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:20 pm)

Yes, I remember when it was being discussed and the controversy it was creating; just trying not to draw attention. Every time they instigate laws and persecute in Europe it draws the heat and creates more 'deniers', that's the only reason. Although, the laws will come to Britain soon, mark my words. You cannot be seriously trying to suggest these two might somehow be the proverbial 'righteous Jews'? Both Howard (Hecht) and Janner were/are mouth-pieces for The Industry and are hard-core Zionist Jews. I can even remember Hecht, when running for Conservative leadership telling the world how: 'they ran out of gas' three times, whist trying to gas his grandmother. I cannot recall Hecht, or Janner voicing disgust at the laws across Europe either. Or the persecution of those who question their lies. Hecht is about as bent as one can be without actually getting done. The last time I read about him he was barking at the porcelain in a Somalian restaurant. When the Jewess, Theresa May (Home Secretary) said the paedophilia is so prevalent in the upper echelons of the British/Zionist ranks any serious investigation would bring out the rot in the whole establishment. She was talking of the likes of Industry mouthpiece Janner and his ilk. No investigation will ever take place by the way. They will just use the delay tactic to destroy the public resolve on the issue and they will eventually become bored with it. All's that will happen will be more laws introduced to persecute those onto them and protect those who perpetrate the acts under the guise of 'fighting terrorism'.

In any case, who would ever want to know who gave Jimmy Savile security clearance to the children's morgues at Stoke Mandeville. Or his own room on the children's wards? Last time I heard, that type of permission could have only come direct from the Home-Office.

The article has no word on the cause of death.

Did you expect any different, seriously? Even if they did tell, can you genuinely believe anything from these vile rags and the Paedo BBC anymore? Flights back to Israel are quite cheap at this time of year. What did Hitler say again? "A refuge for all the criminal elements."

Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kingfisher » 4 years 3 months ago (Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:08 pm)

I've no particular interest in either Howard or Brittan outside this specific context in which despite their Jewish allegiance they actively opposed the extension of HD laws to the UK on grounds of freedom of speech, for which they deserve recognition. Yes, I had read Howard's ridiculous story about his grandmother. That it could be taken seriously is a measure of how gullible people (including Howard himself, it would seem) are where the anything to do with the Big H is concerned. I agree that the danger of such laws passing if pushed for today is probably greater than in 1996.

Oh, Theresa May isn't Jewish despite her embarrassing attempts to ingratiate herself with the Israel lobby.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”