2.6 Million Polish Jews Changed Names After War !!

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Lohengrin
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

2.6 Million Polish Jews Changed Names After War !!

Postby Lohengrin » 3 years 9 months ago (Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:34 pm)

Hannover suggested in the thread "Is 1% too much to ask?" to open a new thread on the subject of massive name-changing of Jews in Poland directly after the War.

This is what I wrote on Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:10, in that thread:

Here another a very important part of the answer Thames requested, I think for most revisionists on the CODOH site too. It comes from a Dutch book entitled "Holocaust Herzien. Afscheid van de Joodse Holocaust-Versie" (Holocaust Revisited. Farewell to the Jewish Holocaust-Version) by Jurgen H. Breedeveld (pseud.), 2011. (Free download on
https://ia800306.us.archive.org/17/item ... erzien.pdf p. 750. (Relevant part translated here in English):

"In 1945 the Polish National Council (Krajowa Rada Narodoa) issued a Name Change Decree. Every Polish citizen who wanted a new name, could apply for it. Almost 2,5 million Jews made use of this possibility(!). This explains were the overwhelming majority of those "3 million Jews missing in Poland after the War" went! They just lived happily ever after in Poland (and elsewhere). Only their old names were murdered in "the Holocaust"

In 1989 the Jewish World Organization (JWO) was so extremely worried that these "Holocaust" destroying FACTS could came in publicity, that they demanded(!!) (Polish) Pope John Paul II to insist at the Polish Government not to open the State Archives about that. John Paul II next promptly issued a statement calling it "anti-semitic" to publish name-changing of 2,6 million Jews between 1944 and 1969. ( http://www.sztetl.org.pl/en/term/493.po ... me-change/

What? So many Jews still in Poland after the War??? Yes! This explains also why the total population of Poland 20 years after the War happened to be 14 million people more than in 1945. Polish ex-president Jaruzelski remarked in 2000 a little cynical about this miracle:

"Until now, I can't understand how my country after the War counted 24 million inhabitants, while after the first census in 1970 there were 14 million more! Moreover, this population explosion came abruptly to a halt, staying stable until now at 38 million. Apparently after the War there was a powerful aphrodisiac which could led to the birth of X-million new Polish citizens, although millions still died and shops only sold vinegar.”

Interesting. isn't it?

In this new thread, I want to explore further on this subject, which is a new, but to (further) debunking the "Holocaust" Myth pretty fundamental issue. For, this fact only places all those 70 years repeated assumptions (lies) such as "6 million Poles were missing after the War, of which 3 million were Jews", "more than 3 million Polish Jews were missing after the War" and more unproven "facts" and numbers repeated on a daily basis in media and academic courses, outright to the gutter! It also will bring discussions about the function of the AR camps (transit or mass extermination) and/or existence of "Gas chambers" closer to the end.

Although my knowledge about this subject goes little further than what I read in the above mentioned book of Dutch writer J.H. Breedeveld, I can imagine what the reasons for this gigantic name-changing operation were for the communists as well as for Jews involved.

I will mention some of this here and invite other readers to add/comment and/or give more facts about this extremely important, but totally hushed-up matter.

The first reason for those name changing is that the now communist regime in Poland wanted their names changed. They expected millions of Jews coming back from refuge in the Soviet-Union to Poland again. Having propagandized Worldwide that "Millions of Millions were "murdered by the German fascists" there was a Big Problem in the making of 1.5 -2.0 million Polish Jews coming back to their country.

How could the communists uphold "millions and millions Polish were murdered" and their "Holocaust" Story and how could Jewish organizations upheld their claims of "3 million Polish Jews murdered"? Both had a huge interest by a "solution" for this problem: Jews must change their names!

Whoever were the instigators of the name-changing decree, communist regime or Jews, I don't known. Fact is, this possibility was opened directly after the War was ended. (To my knowledge, no other nation made this kind of name-changing operations at the time).

For the Jews involved (and the new communist regime too), this was a very advantageous measure. in addition to masquerade millions of Jews not "murdered" in "the Holocaust", name-changing for returning and other Jews was an important relief, because, in the Post-War period anti-semitism in Poland was vigorous and there were a lot of "incidents" against them.
No longer to be recognizeable by name as a Jew, for many Jews was of utmost importance.

So, 2,6 million Jews took advantage of that end changed their Jewish names in Polish ones. Their original names are largely to be found in name lists of "the Holocaust" narration.

EtienneSC
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: 2,6 Million Polish Jews changed names after War

Postby EtienneSC » 3 years 9 months ago (Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:10 pm)

This is definitely worth a dedicated thread.

So do we abandon just like that the idea that the Polish border was moved west in 1945 leaving former Polish Jews behind?

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: 2,6 Million Polish Jews changed names after War

Postby Dresden » 3 years 9 months ago (Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:14 pm)

I suggest that Revisionists who are able to do such things, SAVE, and ARCHIVE all the information they can on this subject as quickly as possible.

This is the kind of information that is usually "scrubbed" from the internet by "those" who keep tabs on this Forum.

Maybe Hermod or the 'Wabbit' could help.
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

Re: 2.6 Million Polish Jews Changed Names After War !!

Postby Moderator » 3 years 9 months ago (Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:53 am)

Lohengrin:
Please show us specifically where we can see what you stated in both links.
Please quote the Dutch text in the 1st link and tell us where in the 2nd link we can find what you said.
Thanks, M1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 3 years 9 months ago (Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:56 am)

Lohengrin said:

"In 1989 the Jewish World Organization (JWO) was so extremely worried that these "Holocaust" destroying FACTS could came in publicity, that they demanded(!!) (Polish) Pope John Paul II to insist at the Polish Government not to open the State Archives about that. John Paul II next promptly issued a statement calling it "anti-semitic" to publish name-changing of 2,6 million Jews between 1944 and 1969. ( http://www.sztetl.org.pl/en/term/493.po ... me-change/

What were we supposed to find at that link, Lohengrin?

Thank you!
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 3 years 9 months ago (Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:07 am)

Lohengrin:

Are you sure you got the right book?

I can't find anything about "Krajowa Rada Narodoa".

The word "Narodoa" doesn't appear anywhere in the 1240 page book.

I read pages 746 to 751 and I don't see anything.

I'll do some more searching.

Thanks.

Lohengrin
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Lohengrin » 3 years 9 months ago (Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:49 am)

Steve F and Moderator M1:

Steve asked if this is the good book, because he can't find the relevant text in it. I think reason for this is perhaps the internet link gives the first version of this book, which is from 2011. I possess a second version (2015) where the Dutch text reads as follows (p. 749-51):

"Yad Vashem houdt een register bij van in ‘de Holocaust’ omgekomen joden. Iedereen ter wereld kan daar een of meer joden aanmelden die volgens hem/haar in de naziperiode zijn omgekomen of vermist.1737

De juistheid van dit register wordt door Yad Vashem zelf gerelativeerd: ondanks o.m. oncontroleerbare aanmeldingen, dubbele aanmelding door spellingsverschil van namen, naamloos gestorvenen, niet-joden, na de oorlog omgekomenen, naamsveranderingen,1738 onbekende doodsoorzaken, enz.), komt het register nauwelijks tot 3 miljoen namen.
Namen werden verschillend gespeld: bijv.: Meyer, Meyor, Meyr, Meier, Meijer, Maier, Myer, Meïr, Mejr, etc., waardoor dezelfde personen vaker zijn opgenomen. Tallozen kozen na de oorlog een niet-joodse naam.1739

In 1945 vaardigde de Poolse Nationale Raad (Krajowa Rada Narodoa) namelijk een naamsveranderings decreet uit. Wie een andere naam wenste, kon die aanvragen. Bijna 2,5 miljoen joden maakten daarvan na de oorlog gebruik, hetgeen mede de enorme aantallen (“miljoenen”) “vermiste en vermoorde Poolse joden” onder hun oorspronkelijke namen verklaart.1740

Dat joodse organisaties geheimhouding van dit aspect belangrijk vinden, bleek toen de Joodse Wereld Organisatie (JWO) in 1989 van de Poolse paus Johannes Paulus II eiste(!) er bij de Poolse regering erop aan te dringen de Staatsarchieven daarover niet te openen. Johannes Paulus II kwam dan ook prompt met een verklaring die het ‘anti-semitisch’ noemde de naamsveranderingen van 2,6 miljoen joden, halfjoden, enz., die tussen 1944 en 1969 andere namen aannamen te openbaren.1741

Wat? Waren er na de oorlog nog zoveel joden in Polen dan? De ‘Holocauststudie’ en -literatuur beweren altijd dat er na de oorlog praktisch geen joden meer in Polen waren. ‘Bijna allemaal uitgemoord’! Opnieuw een Holocaustwonder, deze grote aantallen joden in Polen na de oorlog."

[Footnotes 1736-1741]:
1737 Central Database of Shoa Victims Names.
http://www.yadvashem.org/wps/portal/IY_HON_Welcome
1738 http://www.polishforums.com/archives/20 ... lish-6470/
1739 Harwood, Richard E. Stierven er werkelijk zes miljoen?
http://www.radioislam.org/nederlands/St ... ljoen.html
1740 http://www.sztetl.org.pl/en/term/493,post-war-law-regarding-name-change/
1741 Niet geverifieerde opgave in een reactie op het artikel Israel, we bless thee van K.C. Cody op http://theuglytruth.wordpress.com/2010/06
[/quote]

(If needed, I will further translate (parts of) these Dutch text in English.)

Excuse me the link to the book was not to the latest version. I don't have any more information about this matter than given here now. All factual comments and/or supplementing data are therefore welcome. (Maybe some CODOH contributor speaking Polish and can help?)

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 3 years 9 months ago (Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:14 am)

Here is what footnote 1740 leads to:

http://www.sztetl.org.pl/en/term/493,po ... me-change/

POWOJENNE PRAWO O ZMIANIE NAZWISK
(Postwar LAW CHANGE NAMES)

Post-war law regarding name change: on 10th November 1945 State National Council (Krajowa Rada Narodowa, KRN) issued a decree about changing and adjusting names and surnames. The decree allowed to change name and surname, inter alia, in case of using during the period from 1st September 1939 to 9th May 1945 different name than birth name, because of following reasons: using of military assumed name due to working in conspiracy organizations or service alongside allies forces and also if petitioner “used other surname in order to protect himself from aggression of German invader or his supporters”. In above-mentioned cases persons who wanted to keep their assumed name had to file proper petition until 31st December 1947. The decree also created possibility of changing name and surname even if its sound was not Polish. The decree was replaced with an act of November 15, 1956, in which the legacy of changing surnames that did not have a Polish sound was kept. Many Jews, that had been hiding during the war using “Aryan papers”, took the opportunity and legalized their assumed names.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 3 years 9 months ago (Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:38 am)

This could be very significant indeed. If this is true and the number of jews changing their names is as shown is about 2.6m this is catastrophic for their claims of mass extermination of the Polish jews. I'm excited. I would argue that to change ones name one would have to prove Polish nationality.

So I've been digging a little and find some interesting figures. I looked at Polish jewish deaths in the holocaust and found this from the USHMM -

Six million Jews died in the Holocaust. Jewish communities across Europe were shattered. Many of those who survived were determined to leave Europe and start new lives in Israel or the United States. The population shifts brought on by the Holocaust and by Jewish emigration were astounding.

According to the American Jewish Yearbook, the Jewish population of Europe was about 9.5 million in 1933. In 1950, the Jewish population of Europe was about 3.5 million. In 1933, 60 percent of all Jews lived in Europe. In 1950, most Jews (51 percent) lived in the Americas (North and South combined), while only a third of the world's Jewish population lived in Europe.
My emphases. The first point is arguable the second is what I have looked at with regard to Polish jews. But look at the lines being blurred already; The jewish population of europe in 1933 was about 9.5m. The first that strikes me is how on earth would they know this with any degree of accuracy? The most important point is what do they consider to be 'europe'.

I cannot seem to copy the page from the report but the link is here - http://www.ajcarchives.org/AJC_DATA/Fil ... istics.pdf see their folio number 246.

Here are the countries they list which they believe to be 'European'. I would disagree for a number of reasons including the fact the this grouping together and enlarging the jewish numbers is one of the oldest tricks in holocaust belief handbook #1. I would also argue that most of these regions were never in danger of holocaust action. Numbers are for jewish populations in each location in the 1933 American Jewish Yearbook. The figures were complied from lists taken anything up to 3-4 years earlier.
Crimea 45926
North West Russia 326,363
Roumania 900,000
White Russia 407,059
Ukraine 1,574,428
Albania 204
Russia excluding those
regions listed above 170,693
Total 3,424,673

The number for Poland is 2,978,000

As I say I am surprised these numbers were known and recorded and able to be incorporated into an American record book in them days but let's run with the figures. The claim for holocaust deaths of Polish jews is that of 3,300,000 90% were killed.

Now we hear that of these 3,000,000 jews killed by the Germans in the holocaust 2.6m turned up alive to register a name change after the war so as not to be identified as jewish. Truly astonishing!

And what of the remaining 400,000? Well as already shown again from the Oracle that is the USHMM
Many of those who survived were determined to leave Europe and start new lives in Israel or the United States.
Your guess is as good as mine but it could be 10% who left but could be 50%. Plus of course we have those jews who were trapped by the border changes for Ukraine and Belarus.

All in all it looks like the 3m death toll of Polish jews is an outright lie. Much ado about nothing...
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Reviso
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Reviso » 3 years 9 months ago (Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:34 am)

"Bijna 2,5 miljoen joden maakten daarvan na de oorlog gebruik." In English : "Nearly 2,5 million Jews made use of this after the war." I don't find this in the given source :
http://www.sztetl.org.pl/en/term/493,po ... e-nazwisk/
Perhaps it can be checked with help of the "Internet wayback machine" ? (I don't know how it works.)
R.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 3 years 9 months ago (Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:02 pm)

I can feel another sub head coming on.....

Of the three million Polish jews killed in the holocaust, 2.6m lived to change their name after the war!

Anyone who wants to use this one please feel free to take it.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Reviso
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Reviso » 3 years 9 months ago (Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:13 pm)

borjastick wrote:Of the three million Polish jews killed in the holocaust, 2.6m lived to change their name after the war!

Funny, but where does the number 2.5 or 2.6m come from ?
R.

Werd
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Werd » 3 years 9 months ago (Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:53 pm)

Steve F wrote:Lohengrin said:

"In 1989 the Jewish World Organization (JWO) was so extremely worried that these "Holocaust" destroying FACTS could came in publicity, that they demanded(!!) (Polish) Pope John Paul II to insist at the Polish Government not to open the State Archives about that. John Paul II next promptly issued a statement calling it "anti-semitic" to publish name-changing of 2,6 million Jews between 1944 and 1969. ( http://www.sztetl.org.pl/en/term/493.po ... me-change/

What were we supposed to find at that link, Lohengrin?

Thank you!

Lohengrin wrote:I possess a second version (2015)

[...]

In 1945 vaardigde de Poolse Nationale Raad (Krajowa Rada Narodoa) namelijk een naamsveranderings decreet uit. Wie een andere naam wenste, kon die aanvragen. Bijna 2,5 miljoen joden maakten daarvan na de oorlog gebruik, hetgeen mede de enorme aantallen (“miljoenen”) “vermiste en vermoorde Poolse joden” onder hun oorspronkelijke namen verklaart.1740

Dat joodse organisaties geheimhouding van dit aspect belangrijk vinden, bleek toen de Joodse Wereld Organisatie (JWO) in 1989 van de Poolse paus Johannes Paulus II eiste(!) er bij de Poolse regering erop aan te dringen de Staatsarchieven daarover niet te openen. Johannes Paulus II kwam dan ook prompt met een verklaring die het ‘anti-semitisch’ noemde de naamsveranderingen van 2,6 miljoen joden, halfjoden, enz., die tussen 1944 en 1969 andere namen aannamen te openbaren.1741

Wat? Waren er na de oorlog nog zoveel joden in Polen dan? De ‘Holocauststudie’ en -literatuur beweren altijd dat er na de oorlog praktisch geen joden meer in Polen waren. ‘Bijna allemaal uitgemoord’! Opnieuw een Holocaustwonder, deze grote aantallen joden in Polen na de oorlog."

Google translate.
In 1945 promulgated the Polish National Council ( Krajowa Rada Narodoa ) include a name change decree . Who wanted a different name , which could apply . Nearly 2.5 million Jews made ​​their post-war operation, including the huge numbers ( "millions" ) " missing and murdered Polish Jews " under their original names verklaart.1740

That Jewish organizations maintain the confidentiality of this aspect is important , emerged when the World Jewish Organization ( JWO ) demanded in 1989 from the Polish Pope John Paul II (!) On the Polish government to urge the State Archives about not open . John Paul II also came promptly with an explanation that the "anti- Semitic " mentioned the name changes of 2.6 million Jews , half Jews , etc. , which openbaren.1741 assumptions between 1944 and 1969 other names

What? Were there after the war so many Jews in Poland then ? The ' Holocaust education ' and literature claiming always practically no Jews there after the war were more in Poland. " Almost all massacred '! Another Holocaust Wonder, these large numbers of Jews in Poland after the war. "

The inevitable question from the gas chamber mongers will be, "Why didn't all these Jews with name changes come forward?"
Last edited by Werd on Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 3 years 9 months ago (Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:03 pm)

Werd wrote:The inevitable question from the gas chamber mongers will be, "Why didn't all these Jews with name changes come forward?"

The OP says:
In 1989 the Jewish World Organization (JWO) was so extremely worried that these "Holocaust" destroying FACTS could came in publicity, that they demanded(!!) (Polish) Pope John Paul II to insist at the Polish Government not to open the State Archives about that. John Paul II next promptly issued a statement calling it "anti-semitic" to publish name-changing of 2,6 million Jews between 1944 and 1969.
We're awaiting source verification from Lohengrin.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Werd
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Werd » 3 years 9 months ago (Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:04 pm)

Number one, we are under no obligation to answer that question. All we have to prove is where they did not go, and in this case, it was clearly not the gas chambers. Anyone can speculate with reasons from, "they didn't want to ruin the justification for creating the state of Israel as a safeland/homeland for Jews," all the way to, "they were told by the communists in no uncertain terms they would have to keep quiet about still being alive in order to prop up the myth of German gas chamber murder." And why wouldn't they want to punish Germany after Germany put them in camps in took away their property and euthanized some of their relatives too sick to work? Revenge could be a motive. Or they wanted to remain hidden because Poland was also antisemitic in the 30's.

What I would like to see are the primary documents of the WJO demanding the Pope to urge Poland to hide the contents of these archives. If we find those and if we can somehow verify that millions of Jews DID use this procedure THE HOLOCAUST HOAX IS FINISHED ONCE AND FOR ALL!

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”