What really happened to Anne Frank?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
spaceboy

Re: What really happened to Anne Frank?

Postby spaceboy » 3 years 11 months ago (Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:56 pm)

borjastick wrote:
The girl in that picture could well be older than that. It may be her older sister.

I doubt it.

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 3 years 11 months ago (Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:25 pm)

hermod said:

"phdnm wrote:
The girl in Belsen isn't sixteen years old, she is much younger.

Indeed. My opinion too"

Me three!

My opinion of the Belsen photo:

All four of the children in the front row are the same distance from the camera.

The little boy on the right is probably just under three-years-old; he still has his baby features.

The next boy is about five-years-old.

The "Anne Frank" girl is about eight-years-old.

The boy on the left is about thirteen-years-old.

The "thirteen-year-old" boy's skull is WAY bigger than "Anne Frank's" skull.

The "thirteen-year-old" boy's shoulders are WAY broader than "Anne Frank's" shoulders.

It looks to me like the "thirteen-year-old" boy could easily pick the little girl up in his arms and effortlessly walk with her.....possibly run with her.

When the Belsen picture was taken, Anne Frank would have been two months short of sixteen-years-old.

There is no way that is Anne Frank, unless she was a dwarf!
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

WarpSoldier

Postby WarpSoldier » 3 years 11 months ago (Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:31 pm)

I feel it's appropriate for me to state the obvious. She didn't die, at least not at Bergen Belsen. Where are the documents, photos? Why was there no autopsy? Why no remains? Why was there no sign of the blankets Anne and Margot were wrapped in by Irma Sonnenberg Menkel? Why does Irma create a monstrous gap in her story by saying she saw Anne die in her arms, but later recalled finding her dead in a mass grave? Why did Otto Frank make no effort to find his kids to have a proper burial? Why did Miep Gies wait so long to sign their death certificates, even with the testimony of Janny Brandes, and the diary was published? How do we know Anne Frank never went to another camp, when we know in April that Auguste Van Pels went to the Theresienstadt camp? Why did the diary of Margot Frank go missing after the war?

Seems Otto Frank had Anne and/or Margot start new lies for their protection, or she/they underwent the same journey via the Dutch Underground.

phdnm
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby phdnm » 3 years 11 months ago (Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:54 am)

Steve F wrote:
My opinion of the Belsen photo:

The "Anne Frank" girl is about eight-years-old.

Yes, a comparison with Anne Frank's photos (9 and 10 years old)

She is too young to be Anne Frank.

Anne Frank, 9 years old - May 1939.

Anne Frank, 10 years old – May 1940.

http://anneliesmariefrank.weebly.com/an ... tures.html

Reviso
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Reviso » 3 years 11 months ago (Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:13 am)

A guest of the Habbox forum who signs Tallcoolguy700 says that, according to Irma Sonnenberg Menkel, Anne Frank (in Bergen-Belsen, if I understand it correctly) looked younger than 15 year old. See here :
http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=810449
He also refers to a Youtube video that is now removed, and where he thinks to see a living Anne Frank. Perhaps the images of the video where he thought to see Anne Frank came from the film shot at the liberation of Bergen-Belsen. (He doesn't say it explicitly.) According to another post in the same thread of the Habbox forum, the title of the video was "'the holocaust is a lie."

Indeed, Irma Sonnenberg Menkel says in an interview for Newsweek (As Printed in July 21, 1997 Edition of Newsweek© Magazine) : "When I heard later that she was 15 when she was in the camps, I was surprised."
It's here on the site of the Orthodox Union :
https://www.ou.org/holidays/yom-hashoah ... frank-die/
(“I Saw Anne Frank Die”, OU Staff, February 4, 2012)

But it's possible that many jewish girls in Bergen-Belsen had a resemblance to Anne Frank. Look at the picture with caption "Тела двух детей-узников перед похоронами. Концлагерь Берген-Бельзен. 17.04.1945г." ("The bodies of two children-prisoners before burial. Concentration camp Bergen-Belsen. 17.04.1945g.") on this page :
http://skaramanga-1972.livejournal.com/150527.html
The girl could be a sick Anne Frank.
R.

R.

WarpSoldier

Postby WarpSoldier » 3 years 11 months ago (Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:50 am)

Yeah, I was the person who made that thread over there. It was an older version of The Black Moth's documentary, and the footage was taken at the Theresienstadt concentration camp. I kinda dumped that idea, though.

Interesting to note: The Anne Frank Museum is completely evasive when you ask questions about Anne Frank's fate at Belsen. I've always taken this as an indication they know more than what they admit. If you would like, I can email them asking about certain photos - but I won't get a reply until at least Monday.

onetruth

Postby onetruth » 3 years 11 months ago (Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:13 am)

WarpSoldier wrote:I feel it's appropriate for me to state the obvious. She didn't die, at least not at Bergen Belsen. Where are the documents, photos? Why was there no autopsy? Why no remains? Why was there no sign of the blankets Anne and Margot were wrapped in by Irma Sonnenberg Menkel?

autopsy ? who exactly did you expect to run an autopsy and how do you expect them to find her body amongst the ten of thousand that died there ? How exactly would you go about finding her particular blanket ?

Why did Otto Frank make no effort to find his kids to have a proper burial?

again, how would you go about finding her body amongst ten of thousands ? have you any idea how many died there and how were they buried ?

Seems Otto Frank had Anne and/or Margot start new lies for their protection, or she/they underwent the same journey via the Dutch Underground.

What new lies ? why would they lie ?

~

flimflam
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby flimflam » 3 years 11 months ago (Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:07 pm)

"I can email them asking about certain photos - but I won't get a reply until at least Monday."

Definitely. Ask them to identify the girl in the Belsen photo who looks exactly like Anne Frank. It will be the second time they have received that request in the last few weeks !

None of this should be a mystery as Luba Tryszynska was in charge of a barracks that had 45 - 55 Dutch Jewish children, she's the nurse in the photo, so it seems likely she would have known about Anne Frank, and she certainly knew about the girl in the photo. Also this group had a reunion in 1995 and 35 showed up. The girl in the photo should be easy to identify. And, of course, she is.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 3 years 11 months ago (Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:13 pm)

WarpSoldier wrote:Yeah, I was the person who made that thread over there. It was an older version of The Black Moth's documentary, and the footage was taken at the Theresienstadt concentration camp. I kinda dumped that idea, though.

Interesting to note: The Anne Frank Museum is completely evasive when you ask questions about Anne Frank's fate at Belsen. I've always taken this as an indication they know more than what they admit. If you would like, I can email them asking about certain photos - but I won't get a reply until at least Monday.

Interesting. A quick google search shows that she went via Theresienstadt en route to Auschwitz so it could well be that this is her in the picture.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Postby Moderator » 3 years 11 months ago (Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:18 pm)

FYI, related thread:
Anne Frank’s Diary Gains ‘Co-Author’
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9924
M1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

Reviso
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Reviso » 3 years 11 months ago (Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:48 pm)

WarpSoldier wrote:It was an older version of The Black Moth's documentary, and the footage was taken at the Theresienstadt concentration camp.

So, if I understand you correctly, there was a footage taken at the Theresienstadt concentration camp where one saw a girl very resembling to Anne Frank. Does anybody know what this footage was precisely ? Can it be viewed anywhere on Internet ?
R.

WarpSoldier

Postby WarpSoldier » 3 years 11 months ago (Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:26 pm)

I really wish I could go back and edit my older replies, since my keyboard doesn't appear to work as it should all the time. Janny Brandes told Otto Frank how Anne and Margot died, and Irma stated she wrapped them in large blankets - common sense dictates that Janny should be able to remember where the mass grave was since it was a few months after the war she told him. The fact Otto Frank never asked indicates that there were no bodies to be found. By autopsy, I mean any nazi who acknowledged her death and could explain how she died. Anne and/or Margot likely started new lives, under new names.

onetruth

Postby onetruth » 3 years 11 months ago (Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:41 pm)

WarpSoldier wrote:I really wish I could go back and edit my older replies, since my keyboard doesn't appear to work as it should all the time. Janny Brandes told Otto Frank how Anne and Margot died, and Irma stated she wrapped them in large blankets - common sense dictates that Janny should be able to remember where the mass grave was since it was a few months after the war she told him. The fact Otto Frank never asked indicates that there were no bodies to be found. By autopsy, I mean any nazi who acknowledged her death and could explain how she died. Anne and/or Margot likely started new lives, under new names.

What reason would they have to change there name ? what reason to stay anonymous all those years ?

phdnm
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby phdnm » 3 years 11 months ago (Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:05 pm)

WarpSoldier wrote:The fact Otto Frank never asked indicates that there were no bodies to be found.

A fact without évidences.

WarpSoldier wrote: Anne and/or Margot likely started new lives, under new names.

You could write a novel * on the Anne Frank's secret life!

* A novel is a long narrative, normally in prose, which describes fictional characters and events.

An example:

'Schindler's List' / a movie review

"Schindler's List." Based on the novel by Thomas Keneally.

viewtopic.php?t=1515

WarpSoldier

Postby WarpSoldier » 3 years 11 months ago (Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:55 pm)

http://www.bergenbelsen.co.uk/images/Co ... eUK_03.jpg - As you can clearly tell, it's just corpses in this one mass grave. Anne and Margot would stick out like sore thumbs, because 2 kids wrapped in blankets is almost nonexistent.

Just to clue you in: People often start over for their own protection if they're in danger.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1slx74zKQMc (Documentary from Black Moth, the part with Theresienstadt footage is from TGSNT, can't remember which part though)

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”