Legitimate Nazi Atrocities

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Legitimate Nazi Atrocities

Postby Dresden » 4 years 2 weeks ago (Wed May 06, 2015 9:08 pm)

Breker said:

"We rather seriously doubt there was even an autopsy on the dead infants. It's more ridiculous junk from a ridiculously named Extraordinary State Commission. As was pointed out and ludicrous as it sounds, was directed by a science fiction writer"

That's the way I feel about it; if there really were legitimate autopsies done showing death by poison or poison gas, the "reports" wouldn't just be "mentioned" to the Tribunal; they would be proudly and triumphantly displayed for the world to see.....they would have been plastered on the headlines of every newspaper in the western world.

"'OK students, put on your thinking cap.'"

or.....

"OK students, check your brains in at the door"
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

Werd
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Werd » 3 years 7 months ago (Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:07 pm)

Roberto has been pimping those old black and white photos again.
viewtopic.php?p=72255#p72255
This time it's in a new article. Old wine in new bottles from HC it seems.
http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot. ... es-on.html

Breker
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Breker » 3 years 7 months ago (Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:57 pm)

Well, Mr. Werd, it appears your link
pretty much clobbers Mr. Roberto.
As was said, there's nothing in the images - footage that can pin this crime on the Germans.
The matter looks so much like the many & well known Soviet massacres which were blamed on the Germans. We guess it would be too much to ask for a detailed study with detailed photos with verification given on exactly who these people were. Of course not, just claim the Germans did it and cover up the remains.

You know a sense of panic is setting in when these relatively small beer images - footage, (it's really just ca. 25 people repeatedly photographed from different angles to make it appear much larger) is presented as proof for the "Holocaust".
But alas, the fraudsters cannot back up their boasts, from earlier today:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9818

This is what a real investigation would look like:
http://codoh.com/media/files/documents/ ... atyn_v.pdf

And only Jews wish that 6M of their own were killed.
B.
Revisionists are just the messengers, the impossibility of the "Holocaust" narrative is the message.

Werd
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Werd » 3 years 7 months ago (Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:01 am)

totalwar19391945.com WWII Einsatzgruppen B Soldier Tells His Story
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylMjfaYn-uQ

Dan Livni 7 months ago (edited)
The person being interviewed is Juozas Aleksynas, He was a Lithuanian Nazi collaborator.

SwissInternees 9 months ago
Colonel Karl Jäger of the horrendous Jäger Report of the Einsatzgruppen was Swiss and so were all the top responsibles of the Shoah and the death camps - they were all swiss, which you can see in this video: "Auschwitz Made in Switzerland" on channel giureh about the Nazi Templars from Octogon Switzerland who organised, financed and executed the Shoah. The reason that 11 of the 23 leaders of the Einsatzgruppen had a PhD are the horrendous Burschenschaften (again very active today), because there are 2 types of Nazism: Nazism for and by the poor (DAP deutsche Arbeiter Partei or german workers party) and Nazism for and by the elite (Switzerland, nobility, industrials and scholars).

http://somewereneighbors.ushmm.org/#/ex ... ers/un2991
Describes participating in mass shootings of Jewish parents and their children.

Juozas Aleksynas was born in Makrickai, Lithuania, in 1914. During World War II, he was a soldier in the Lithuanian 12th Self-Defense Battalion. While serving as an auxiliary to German forces, Aleksynas participated in several massacres of Jews in Belorussia in the autumn of 1941.

Credit: USHMM Collection, Witnesses, Collaborators, and Perpetrators: The Jeff and Toby Herr Testimony Initiative

http://collections.ushmm.org/search/catalog/irn508564
Record Type:
Oral History
Interview Summary:
Juozas Aleksynas, born in 1914 in Makrickai village in Lithuania, describes his service in the Lithuanian Army in 1936 and 1937; his mobilization in 1941 into an auxiliary police unit aiding the German Army; serving as a guard of prisoner of war labor units in Zapyškis, Lithuania; the treatment of Soviet prisoners by German soldiers; the starvation of the Soviet prisoners; being under the command of German soldiers; the transfer of his battalion to Minsk, Belarus; traveling through Belarus with German soldiers to Kletsk, Barysaw (Barysau), and Slutsk; the digging of burial pits; taking Jews to the pits and participating in their execution; his situation that refusing to shoot was not an option; details of the guns and bullets used in the shootings; the behavior of the victims; the sequence of the mass shootings; actions against partisan groups, including the retaliation of German soldiers against villages where attacks occurred; German soldiers filming the killing of Jews; his transfer to guard duties in Gomel (Homel'), Belarus as a result of increased partisan activity; deserting his battalion in 1942; being caught by German police after his desertion; and his subsequent escape from imprisonment.

Date:
1998 April 16 (interview)

Postby Moderator » 3 years 7 months ago (Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:04 am)

Werd:
How about some comments, etc. on your above post? We need more than just quotes.
Thanks, M1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

Werd
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Werd » 3 years 7 months ago (Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:41 am)

Okay.

He was in a part of Aktion Group B stationed in Lithuania. I find his testimony about shooting adults and children chilling. I suspect he is telling the truth of his personal experience. However in this thread, we read about Otto Ohlendorf who once testified to the same thing, but then he recanted and later spoke about being tortured and coerced into giving the original testimony that he did. What is to be concluded? Not all Aktion Groups were the same. I bet some Germans in those aktion groups did avoid shooting women and children as much as possible. And then I think there were some collaborators who possibly went overboard trying to impress the Germans. Although in the case of Juozas Aleksynas, he does not anything about the German commanders objecting to his shooting of children. He received no reprisals for example.

Hence we should be careful not parade around the testimony of Ohlendorf at the expense of ignoring other testimonies from genuine collaborators who have no motive or reason to lie or exaggerate.

Werd
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Werd » 3 years 7 months ago (Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:13 am)

Breker wrote:Well, Mr. Werd, it appears your link
pretty much clobbers Mr. Roberto.

I think the codoh posts following it clobber him and show him up for his lack of proof. I think this post of mine is highly relevant.
viewtopic.php?p=72254#p72254
Once again, we get into what Ohlendorf was supposed to have helped accomplish at Simferopol, but again Muehelenkamp will have none of this as he does not believe Reginald T. Paget's defense of General Field Marshall Erich von Manstein took every nuance into account. You'll see what I mean in that post.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 3 years 7 months ago (Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:32 am)

Werd:
The Jaeger Report has been been thoroughly discredited.
Hannover wrote:- It's nothing more than something anybody could have typed?
- A list of supposed Jews, so what?
- Sheet 6 of what?
- Why only sheet 6?
- No cover / title page.
- No official markings.
- No signature.
- A questionable Bundesarchiv Bild no. added to the side, by whom?
- No Bundesarchiv stamps.
- It's nothing more than a photograph (bild) of a bogus document typed by anyone to mean whatever they wanted, it would be laughed out of court.
- A photo of a bogus document is still a bogus document
- Was it ever used in any trial?
- If so, what trial?
and:
http://inconvenienthistory.com/archive/ ... ionism.php
5) The Einsatzgruppen reports

As proof for the alleged huge slaughter in the occupied Eastern territories, first and foremost are cited the so-called "Ereignismeldungen” (event reports) of the four Einsatzgruppen. These documents cover the period from June 1941 to May 1942 and mention numerous massacres, with victims occasionally numbering in five-digit figures. The "Ereignismeldungen” were supposedly found by the Allies in the Berlin RSHA. That the Germans let this sort of incriminating material fall into the hands of their enemies is strikingly odd.

The alleged slaughter of 33,711 Ukrainian Jews at Babi Yar near Kiev is the most notorious massacre ascribed to the Germans on the Eastern Front. This figure appears in an Einsatzgruppen report from 7 October 1941.26 According to the established version of the facts, these 33,711 Jews were shot and their bodies thrown into the ravine of Babij Yar on 29 September 1941. But the first witnesses told completely different stories: The massacre was perpetrated in a graveyard, or near a graveyard, or in a forest, or in the very city of Kiev, or on the shores of the Dnieper. As to the murder weapons, the early witnesses spoke of rifles, or machine guns, or submachine guns, or hand grenades, or bayonets, or knives; some witnesses claimed that the victims had been put to death via lethal injections whereas others asserted that they had been drowned in the Dnieper, or buried alive, or killed by means of electric current, or squashed by tanks, or driven into minefields, or that their skulls had been crushed with rocks, or that they had been murdered in gas vans.27 Now that is what we call good, solid evidence, is it not, Dr. Lindtner?

When the Red Army approached Kiev, the Germans allegedly dug up the mass graves and burnt the bodies. This work was reportedly finished on 28 September. But two days before, on 26 September, Babi Yar was photographed by a German reconnaissance aircraft. The air photo shows no fires, no open graves and no traces of human activity.28 As a matter of fact, there are some photographs of human remains at Babi Yar, although they do not appear in the file of the Soviet commission. Mattogno has analyzed these photographs. But I do not want to go into details here, so I suggest simply deleting this sentence.

So the report from 7 October 1941, which mentions an imaginary slaughter, is a fraud. This means that all other Einsatzgruppen reports are equally suspect from the beginning.

How the fake document was acquired is nonsense since is it is an obvious fake which would be laughed out of court.

Yes, Jaeger's alleged "suicide" stinks to high heaven.
We have excellent threads on these "suicides":
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5226
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8248
more here:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8510

As for this Aleksynas character, I find him to be a senile old man suffering from dementia. He seems to be engaging in the same impaired behavior as so called "holocaust survivors". Would someone who really did all of what is claimed come out and say as much? Has he been arrested for war crimes? If not, I suggest that even the current regimes in power find him to be untruthful.

Thanks, Hannover

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of truth is it that crushes the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.

The tide is turning.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Werd
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Werd » 3 years 7 months ago (Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:22 pm)

Werd:
The Jaeger Report has been been thoroughly discredited

I bet it has. But that doesn't mean HC isn't planning to write an article soon proving it is genuine.

Edit:
Sorry, that was something else.

http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot. ... es-on.html
Aaron b said...

Ok,why not..
Could you refute the arguments of Pierre Marais and Santiago Alvarez about the authenticity of the Becker's report (16/05/1942) and the Just's letter (05/06/1942)?
Wednesday, September 30, 2015 4:52:00 p.m.

Roberto Muehlenkamp said...

We surely could, but we don't write on demand. You'll have to leave the choice and timing of topics to us.
Wednesday, September 30, 2015 7:38:00 p.m.

Hans said...

Aaron, I'll take your suggestion and put the docs on my to-do list. Might take some time though.
Wednesday, September 30, 2015 8:49:00 p.m.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 3 years 7 months ago (Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:38 pm)

Werd:
I bet it has. But that doesn't mean HC isn't planning to write an article soon proving it is genuine.
Ha! I can't wait to see that one. Their nonsense will be cut to shreds if they try. They have no chance. Everything they have thrown out there has been demolished without breaking a sweat.

I also note that they claim this forum does not allow links to their voodoo site when in fact there are tons of them here.
They are boys pretending to be men.

- Hannover

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of truth is it that crushes the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.

The tide is turning.
Last edited by Hannover on Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Werd
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Werd » 3 years 7 months ago (Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:48 pm)

Well my edit clarifies that user posted comments were about something else when I didn't realize they were. As it turns out, they have already done an eight part series on the Jager report.
http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot. ... -8_30.html

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 3 years 7 months ago (Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:54 pm)

Werd wrote:Well my edit clarifies that user posted comments were about something else when I didn't realize they were. As it turns out, they have already done an eight part series on the Jager report.
http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot. ... -8_30.html
Great! Let's get on it.

Eight parts? That's hilarious. Previously I demolished it in one post here and now they think that if they throw enough crap against the wall some of it will stick.

- Hannover

The tide is turning.

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby hermod » 3 years 1 month ago (Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:58 pm)

Hannover wrote:- Has anyone actually seen the original Kube document that we see a 'translation' for?
- Why is the original not routinely shown alongside the alleged 'translation'?
- Where was it supposedly found?
- When was it found?
- Who supposedly found it?

Werd wrote:Mattogno/Graf/Kues give this as footnote 698.
PS-3428. NMT, vol. IV, pp. 192-193.

Just found this...

(https://plus.google.com/111151465916941421669/posts)

The original? Another Nuremberg 'certified true' copy? I don't know. Your opinion?
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 3 years 1 month ago (Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:56 pm)

So why does that one show different markings from this one?

Oops.

- Hannover

The tide is turning.

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby hermod » 3 years 1 month ago (Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:16 pm)

Hannover wrote:So why does that one show different markings from this one?

Oops.

Are you saying that both documents are probably forgeries?

Perhaps forgeries made from the document below?

http://phdnm.org/uploads/3/0/0/1/300197 ... 8_sc61.jpg
(found on Vincent Reynouard's website)

This document (i.e. the one from Reynouard's website) looks more like the usual 'certified true copies' of the IMT than the documents reproduced above do, don't you think?

Oddly, the document reproduced in my previous comment also comes from the book 'Hitler's professors' (http://www.phdn.org/histgen/kubelohse31 ... imile.html).
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”