More holohoax pictures

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
JackBQuick

More holohoax pictures

Postby JackBQuick » 1 decade 5 years ago (Tue Jul 20, 2004 4:43 pm)

This is what I am faced with in an on-going discussion with a believer. I corrected him on the absurd open air cremation picture and the babi yar nonsense, but the other ones I just can't explain. It's just too absurd for an answer, can anyone explain these for me or how to counter this absurdity?

Clearer image:

Ash pool:

Graves of mental patients killed by the Nazis:

Mass pit graves at Babi-Yar:
The Holocaust belief was doomed from the beginning; it rests on a rotten foundation.

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 1 decade 5 years ago (Tue Jul 20, 2004 4:54 pm)

Is this the best you got JBQ ?

JackBQuick

Postby JackBQuick » 1 decade 5 years ago (Tue Jul 20, 2004 4:57 pm)

This is what I am forced to deal with
The Holocaust belief was doomed from the beginning; it rests on a rotten foundation.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Tue Jul 20, 2004 5:56 pm)

- holes in the ground said to be a mass grave at Treblinka, doesn't look like it could hold the 900,000 Jews as the absurd story alleges, oh those captions, written by anyone to mean anything

- the famous smoking picture, a blatant fake that has been thoroughly debunked here

- typhus victims, we all know about these, epidemics were rampant; the tossed in skulls are laughable, they're too old to match the lack of decomposition in the typhus victims

- a pool of water, embarrassingly called an 'ash pool'; if so why, can't they show us the ashes? those silly captions again

- wartime grave simply labelled 'graves of mental patients''... more like grave for combat dead, utterly laughable

- 'mass pit graves at Babi Yar', oh really? detailed wartime aerial photos of the site at the time of the alleged actions show no such pits/graves, or actions...the absurd story states that the Jews were supposedly cremated in ovens made from Jewish tombstones from a nearby cemetery (that isn't shown on the aerial photos either)... I've never seen so many 'bodies' without body parts, where are the bodies? why don't they go & dig at Babi Yar and prove Revisionists wrong? and ... those damn Germans just loved to photograph an alleged mass murder site, but yet the Believers claim it was all a big secret operation....preposterous

Believers in this stuff must want to believe, or perhaps, need to believe.

Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Juan
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Juan » 1 decade 5 years ago (Tue Jul 20, 2004 7:12 pm)

That photo showing two men and a machine is high-grade holocaust proof.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 1 decade 5 years ago (Wed Jul 21, 2004 1:00 pm)

I've never seen so many 'bodies' without body parts, where are the bodies?

Well spotted! I did not know if anyone would notice this. Well I have been having a good look at this print and could not find a single limb, piece of skin or hair in the whole print.

As for the smoke print. It is the first time I have seen it with the steam-roller man in full view and straightened out. Before there was a dark mask on the right side of the print. How many versions are there of this? There has to be at least four/five by now. I also note it comes from 'Phantom photo cropper' Mathisphd's site. This fraudster seems to lurk in the background on this forum seeking realisations of his mistakes, before he jumps back to his cess-pit to make amendment's.

As for that supposed 'mass grave' print. I just cannot believe that these idiots peddle such utter crap. I mean what do they take people for?

Are there actually people who can look at this, and not end up pissing themselves laughing?

Yes, you spotted those delightlfully placed little skulls in the grass at the front.....Aren't they super?

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 1 decade 5 years ago (Wed Jul 21, 2004 5:45 pm)

Mathisphd, why have you compressed the 'pit burning' print on the right hand side? And also stretched the print further to the right?

You had to manipulate the 'steam-roller' mans pixels, because he was looking so ridiculous since having the mask removed.

The trouble is, being the idiot that you are, you have also compessed the other two men on the right hand side.

Did you honestly think it would go un-noticed? Your like a little child and I almost feel sorry for you.

You should watch your step, as your reputation and image will end up in tatters if you carry on in this manner.

Juan
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Juan » 1 decade 5 years ago (Wed Jul 21, 2004 7:20 pm)

I'm interested in the last photo.

What could it be, for real?

kk
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby kk » 1 decade 5 years ago (Wed Jul 21, 2004 7:55 pm)

Just as a reminder:
Black crosses are standard for the WW1 german cemeteries in France
and Belgium.
However the very last picture hoax is the most interesting.
I' d like to hear more about it.
Was it a clothes dump?
Where are the bodies?

Juan
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Juan » 1 decade 5 years ago (Thu Jul 22, 2004 2:59 pm)

A still from a movie?

Why should a nazi take a photo like that? We are told that the nazis destroyed all evidence.

JackBQuick

Postby JackBQuick » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri Jul 23, 2004 5:59 pm)

Turpitz wrote:Mathisphd, why have you compressed the 'pit burning' print on the right hand side? And also stretched the print further to the right?

You had to manipulate the 'steam-roller' mans pixels, because he was looking so ridiculous since having the mask removed.

The trouble is, being the idiot that you are, you have also compessed the other two men on the right hand side.

Did you honestly think it would go un-noticed? Your like a little child and I almost feel sorry for you.

You should watch your step, as your reputation and image will end up in tatters if you carry on in this manner.

With all do respect, who is this Mathisphd?

Moderator3

Postby Moderator3 » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sat Jul 24, 2004 7:26 pm)

That's Andrew Mathis, aka: aemathisphd.

His Believer views are present at this forum in abundance, but unfortunately he became frustrated, spammed the site and has been deactivated. A good example of his beliefs and the rebuttals that followed (probably the reason for his frustration) are best shown in this thread:
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=267

the note about his spam attack:
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=1009

M3

JackBQuick

Postby JackBQuick » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sun Jul 25, 2004 7:04 am)

Thanks for the information :)

Petschau

Postby Petschau » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sun Jul 25, 2004 7:28 am)

I will comment on a few indescrepancies I see with this photo.

I see no one in uniforms so who the victims and perpatrators are is impossible to determine. Those in the pit could be post war Germans for all the picture tells us.

The shadows on the men standing seem to indicate the sun would be coming from about 45* high on the left side.
The shadows are consistant with all those standing.
However, looking at the top piece of wood in the center of the pit, the shadow is going in the opposite direction.
Again, it looks as thought the bodies were staged in a nice little row.
If the intent is to incinerate them, why bother?
The left side of the row of bodies in the shade look to have been manipulated to assure they show up int the picture, (dodged in)

There is no proof of anything with this picture[/img]

JackBQuick

Postby JackBQuick » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sun Jul 25, 2004 7:41 am)

Petschau, I can't even see any bodies.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”