Vincent Reynouard: Why the Germans dynamited the Crematoria

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
TheBlackRabbitofInlé
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Vincent Reynouard: Why the Germans dynamited the Cremato

Postby TheBlackRabbitofInlé » 4 years 10 months ago (Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:46 pm)

ginger wrote:I could not enable the subtitles on the video clip.

Nazis tried to create super-soldiers, using steroids ... they sought to reanimate the dead—coffins of famous Germanic warriors were found hidden in a mine, with plans to bring them back to life at the war’s end.
- Prof. Noah Charney

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby hermod » 4 years 10 months ago (Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:37 pm)

ginger wrote:If the Germans destroyed the kremas, their actions could be evidence of a “guilty mind”. Were they trying to destroy evidence of their sinister plan to exterminate the Jews as the Holocaust Industry contends?

The demolition of the crematoria was so little evidence of a guilty mind that the Soviets first 'reported': "The stationary gas chambers in the eastern part of the camp were restructured, even little turrets and other architectural embellishments were added so that they would look like innocent garages" (see Boris Polevoi's article of February 2, 1945 in the Pravda). To the Soviets, the collapsed crematoria of Birkenau were patently no evidence of past Nazi genocidal activities. For a while. But then they tuned their own propaganda to the Anglo-American propaganda on the Birkenau crematoria.

Why would the Soviets have regarded the demolition of the crematoria at Birkenau as something suspect? They had just crossed thousands of miles of territories where every infrastructure, facility and machine potentially usefull for them had been dynamited by the Germans over a meticulous "scortched earth" retreat...
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 4 years 10 months ago (Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:49 pm)

Hermod:
Why would the Soviets have regarded the demolition of the crematoria at Birkenau as something suspect? They had just crossed thousands of miles of territories where every infrastructure, facility and machine potentially usefull for them had been dynamited by the Germans over a meticulous "scortched earth" retreat...
Great point. Clearly the type of structures that they were, being mostly underground, could have served a purpose for the Soviets, like air raid shelters in the event that the German Luftwaffe made a heroic comeback. Of course, the crematoriums did actually serve that dual purpose for the Germans, see Samuel Crowell's analysis and much more here:
http://codoh.com/library/document/216/
'WWII Air Raid Equipment and the "Gas Chamber" Hysteria'

Secondly and perhaps more important is this picture:

Underneath the roof of the alleged 'gas chamber' of Krema II at Auschwitz/Birkenau, no holes in the roof for the fictitious Zyklon-B insertion columns and no traces that they were ever 'filled in', per the science deniers.

- Hannover

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of Truth is it that crushes the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.
The Internet is demolishing the false narrative promoted by arrogant Jewish supremacists. From the genocidal slaughter of the Palestinians to the lies of Auschwitz, the world is recognizing the dangers of Jewish supremacism.
The tide is turning.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby hermod » 4 years 10 months ago (Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:04 am)

Hannover wrote:Hermod:
Great point. Clearly the type of structures that they were, being mostly underground, could have served a purpose for the Soviets, like air raid shelters in the event that the German Luftwaffe made a heroic comeback. Of course, the crematoriums did actually serve that dual purpose for the Germans, see Samuel Crowell's analysis and much more here:
http://codoh.com/library/document/216/
'WWII Air Raid Equipment and the "Gas Chamber" Hysteria'

The retreating Germans also had good reasons to destroy those facilities in order to avoid a potential Soviet use of those buildings in their original function (i.e. cremating contagious corpses). The Germans had nothing to gain in providing the Soviets with efficient facilities for the struggle against diseases. The more Soviets fell because of epidemics, the fewer mass rapists could reach the borders of Germany.

Scortched Earth has been a common military practice since very ancient times.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scorched_earth

Really no good reason to be suspicious about the demolition of the Birkenau crematoria. In fact, the opposite would have been anomalous, surprising and quite idiotic.

Icing over the [victors'] cake. A large part of the alleged German atrocities during Operation Barbarossa were simply Soviet [often successfull] attempts to blame the German invaders for the Soviet "scortched earth" destruction.

As the Soviet authorities and army retreated from Ukraine in 1941, Stalin's scorched earth policy left a trail of destruction including the Dniprohes Dam on the Dnieper River, which was the largest hydro electric power dam in Europe, countless mines and major industrial factories, and Khreschchatik Street in the capital city of Kiev. On November 3, 1941 the famous architectural monument, the Dormition Cathedral in the Pecherska Lavra built 1073 in Kiev, was destroyed. Moscow tried to blame the Germans for destroying this superb example of medieval Ukrainian architecture but it was proven to be the work of a Soviet bomb squad which had mined it before their retreat and later set it off killing Germans.

http://www.infoukes.com/history/ww2/page-06.html
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

ginger
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby ginger » 4 years 10 months ago (Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:26 pm)

Thanks BlackRabbit, I was able to get the subtitles to work. So the reason the Germans destroyed the kremas, in theory, was to prevent the Soviet's from saying that the morgues were gas chambers. Other theories on this discussion thread are that the Germans did not want the Soviets to benefit from the buildings or cremation equipment.

Blowing up the kremas did not stop Soviet propaganda. A recent tv film, NOVA Holocaust on Trial (2000), states at about 46:00, that magic cremation ovens could cremate 4000 bodies each day, using little fuel, because according to a patent application of Topf engineers, the fat from the corpses is enough to cremate the body. There is nothing left of these wonderful ovens to verify the claims - I wish the Germans had left at least one for our inspection.

To Kladd - I enjoyed the film, and appreciate the hard work needed to refute the Holocaust Narrative. I was puzzled by one thing - I understand the square holes in krema III survived the dynamiting but what were they for? Were they ventilation holes?

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby hermod » 4 years 10 months ago (Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:39 pm)

ginger wrote: So the reason the Germans destroyed the kremas, in theory, was to prevent the Soviet's from saying that the morgues were gas chambers. Other theories on this discussion thread are that the Germans did not want the Soviets to benefit from the buildings or cremation equipment.

No, that was to prevent the Soviets from making atrocity propaganda with incineration material (pictures of ovens, piles of ashes, charred corpses, etc.) as Red propagandists had done at Majdanek a few months earlier. One has to understand that the cremation of human bodies was quite little used in Christian countries at that time. I guess that was also true in the countries of the Soviet Union. Making successful cremation-based atrocity propaganda was a breeze in those years. Crematory ovens were so impressive to that time's people that the weird Nazi "gas ovens" - a confusional mixture of fictional gas chambers and real crematory ovens - haunted Western propaganda (mass media) for decades after WW2.

http://www.whale.to/b/allen.html

I was puzzled by one thing - I understand the square holes in krema III survived the dynamiting but what were they for? Were they ventilation holes?

Yes, they were ventilation holes in the oven room.

gasto
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby gasto » 4 years 10 months ago (Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:09 pm)

Another simple, but yet very effective video. Thanks a lot for this material!
They can't ignore these facts too much longer, tide is indeed turning.
If Human Soap rumour was fake, why can´t all the other absurd claims be too??

ginger
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby ginger » 4 years 10 months ago (Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:48 pm)

to hermod - thanks for clarifying and for the article. It is an important distinction.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 4 years 10 months ago (Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:12 pm)

ginger said:
Blowing up the kremas did not stop Soviet propaganda. A recent tv film, NOVA Holocaust on Trial (2000), states at about 46:00, that magic cremation ovens could cremate 4000 bodies each day, using little fuel, because according to a patent application of Topf engineers, the fat from the corpses is enough to cremate the body. There is nothing left of these wonderful ovens to verify the claims - I wish the Germans had left at least one for our inspection.
Did they really say that? Did they show this "patent application"? The entire matter is a preposterous lie.
A must read here:
The Ovens in the Camps are Incinerators Now

Thanks, Hannover

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of Truth is it that crushes the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.
The tide is turning.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

ginger
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby ginger » 4 years 10 months ago (Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:39 pm)

to Hannover - Yes they said that and at first I believed them. This is the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxTynzJ ... e&t=45m51s and it starts at 45 mins 51 s.

This video, "NOVA The Holocaust on Trial", to me is a fairly recent summary of the Holocaust Narrative (2000) that can easily be picked apart by a generalist like me. If only the Germans had not dismantled the ovens and blown up the krema, damaging the morgues, there would be evidence to refute the gas chamber claims.

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby hermod » 4 years 10 months ago (Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:41 pm)

ginger wrote:to hermod - thanks for clarifying and for the article. It is an important distinction.

Glad I could help you, ginger.

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 4 years 10 months ago (Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:30 am)

German, Communist ones , in Communist archives, ah, right, I see. Where they next to the Katyn documents by any chance?

TheBlackRabbitofInlé
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby TheBlackRabbitofInlé » 4 years 10 months ago (Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:19 am)

Turpitz wrote:German, Communist ones , in Communist archives, ah, right, I see. Where they next to the Katyn documents by any chance?

Yes, that's right; they "where" found by Mattogno (a Mossad agent) between the docs on Katyn and the plans for the Charlie Hebdo "pantomime."
Turpitz @ Why Free Speech Doesn't Apply To Holocaust / French attack

:roll:

If any serious person is interested in details about the collection in which the documents were found: see page 8 of Mattogno's The Central Construction Office of the Waffen-SS and Police Auschwitz—Organization, Responsibilities, Activities
http://holocausthandbooks.com/dl/13-tcco.pdf
Nazis tried to create super-soldiers, using steroids ... they sought to reanimate the dead—coffins of famous Germanic warriors were found hidden in a mine, with plans to bring them back to life at the war’s end.
- Prof. Noah Charney

Kladderadatsch
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Kladderadatsch » 4 years 10 months ago (Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:39 am)

I just updated the video description to correct an error I didn't catch earlier:

* Note: Reynouard mistakenly says "Morgue 2" ("morgue deux") for "Morgue 1" in a number of places in the video. However, the images of the collapsed "gas chamber" roof here are indeed all from Morgue 1, the "correct" building according to orthodox Holocaust history. As for "Morgue 2," it is the half-basement extension (in-line) of the crematorium building proper, allegedly used as an "undressing room" for gassing victims. Both rooms, naturally, were just what their names implied: morgues for keeping bodies cool prior to cremation in the crematory building above them, their size being dictated by the emergency conditions of epidemic typhus which led to construction of the crematoria in the first place.

I've corrected the subtitles to "Morgue 1" in each place in the video as well. Little mistakes like this are frustrating, just the sort of thing the "Controversies" types can use to sow FUDD about revisionsim. ("You see, they're showing you the wrong building!")

Anyway, short of having Vincent re-record the whole video, there's no way to actually fix the mistake. Just note it, explain it, and move on.
Der grosse Kladderadatsch war da.

-- D. Eckart Der Bolschewismus von Moses bis Lenin, "Er"

ginger
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: Vincent Reynouard: Why the Germans dynamited the Crematoria

Postby ginger » 3 years 4 months ago (Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:24 pm)

This is an old post that was thoroughly discussed. I still wanted more answers as to why the Germans dynamited the crematoria. I read that after WW I the Germans scuttled their navy rather than turn it over to Britain as they had agreed. This makes sense - they scuttled the crematoria so the Allies would get no use out of the ovens.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”