Holocaust deniers target new book that debunks denialism

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
phdnm
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby phdnm » 3 years 4 months ago (Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:22 pm)

Publicity for the book and a link to the site :D

Thursday, 21 July 2016

Press Release: Sterling Gate Books

Holocaust deniers target new release book that debunks denialism

The recent publication of a book by a New Zealand father-and-son writing team debunking Holocaust denial theories has drawn the ire of two of the world’s leading Holocaust deniers.

When Papamoa-based publishing company Sterling Gate Books published “DEBUNKING HOLOCAUST DENIAL THEORIES: Two Non- Jews Affirm the Historicity of the Nazi Genocide”, authors Lance and James Morcan didn’t expect to see another book released with an identical cover image and similar title slamming their book.

But that’s exactly what happened when UK company Castle Hill Publishers published “Fail: ‘Debunking Holocaust Denial Theories’: How James and Lance Morcan Botched Their Attempt to Affirm the Historicity of the Nazi Genocide”, by denier Carlo Mattogno, author of numerous books and papers championing Holocaust denialism.

Mattogno’s book includes a foreword by none other than the infamous anti-Semitic author/publisher Germar Rudolf who established Castle Hill Publishers and who, “in 2005 was arrested in the U.S., deported to Germany and sentenced to 44 months imprisonment for his publishing activities.” That’s according to an article on the publisher’s own blog at codoh.com, which openly promotes the philosophies of the Committee for Open Debate on the Holocaust. In reality, Rudolf served a two year prison sentence in Germany for inciting racial hatred, disparaging the dead, and for libel.

The Morcans’ book “Debunking Holocaust Denial Theories”, with foreword by Holocaust survivor Hetty E. Verolme, was written in close consultation with Holocaust survivors and World War Two historians.

In a review on Amazon one of the Holocaust survivors, author Peter Kubicek, recommends the Morcans’ book “to everyone who has an open mind and wishes to learn more about this important topic.” Kubicek also states that the “book is the result of prodigious research.”

As the book’s blurb states, “No stone is left unturned in meticulously verifying the historical facts of the genocide. The Morcans present a wide array of sources including Nazi documentation, eyewitness accounts, scientific reports and shocking photographic evidence to shut down the debate deniers wish to create. One by one, the various arguments Holocaust deniers use to try to discredit wartime records are carefully scrutinized and then systematically disproven.”

The author of published “Fail: ‘Debunking Holocaust Denial Theories’” takes issue with this, claiming “their knowledge even of their own side’s source material was dismal, and the way they backed up their misleading or false claims was pitifully inadequate”. He then devotes the entirety of his book to debunking the Morcans’ claims chapter by chapter.

Sydney-based James Morcan said today that he and his father consider the publication of a book debunking their own work a back-handed compliment of sorts.

“For a criminally convicted Nazi-apologist and an anti-Semitic author to go to the enormous trouble of writing and publishing a book analysing ours to this extent shows they consider the facts we present a serious threat to their publishing activities and their bogus Holocaust denial claims,” says James. “It essentially signals to anyone with an ounce of common sense that the historical facts we present in our book are indisputable.”

James says the comments of one Amazon reviewer best sum up his opinion of “that other book.” He refers to a 1-star review by a Holocaust survivor, which reads, “Whenever verifiable historical facts are presented, there are always some doubting Thomases who claim that the facts are wrong: in this case it's anti-Semites and Holocaust-deniers. They are always ready to crawl from under a rock.”

“I couldn’t have put it any better myself,” says James.

http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/CU1607/S ... ialism.htm

Fail: “Debunking Holocaust Denial Theories”

How James and Lance Morcan Botched Their Attempt to Affirm the Historicity of the Nazi Genocide

By Carlo Mattogno

The novelists and movie-makers James and Lance Morcan have produced a book “to end [Holocaust] denial once and for all.” To do this, “no stone was left unturned” to verify historical assertions by presenting “a wide array of sources” meant “to shut down the debate deniers wish to create. One by one, the various arguments Holocaust deniers use to try to discredit wartime records are carefully scrutinized and then systematically disproven.” They headlined the book Debunking Holocaust Denial Theories.

Drumroll! Fanfare!

Unfortunately, it’s a grand feint, and the present study proves it. First, the Morcans did not address revisionist arguments at all. In fact, they completely ignored the vast amount of recent scholarly studies published by revisionists; they didn’t even identify them. Instead, they engaged in shadowboxing, creating some imaginary, bogus “revisionist” scarecrow – a mélange of distorted or completely invented alleged “denier” arguments – which they then tore to pieces. In addition, their knowledge even of their own side’s source material was dismal, and the way they backed up their misleading or false claims was pitifully inadequate.

F for FAIL.

https://shop.codoh.com/book/423/435

Breker
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Holocaust deniers target new book that debunks denialism

Postby Breker » 3 years 4 months ago (Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:21 am)

For a criminally convicted Nazi-apologist and an anti-Semitic author to go to the enormous trouble of writing and publishing a book analysing ours to this extent shows they consider the facts we present a serious threat to their publishing activities and their bogus Holocaust denial claims,” says James. “It essentially signals to anyone with an ounce of common sense that the historical facts we present in our book are indisputable.”

Of course, when free speech is criminalized, those that exercise free speech are usually "criminally convicted" of Thought Crimes. Is that gaff meant to help his position?
What is an "antisemite" anyway. AFAIK most Revisionists and many others support the Palestinians who are real semites. We see that this hustler flatters himself by proclaiming his book as "indisputable, even though the Rudolf / Mattogno response simply lambasts the contents of his book.
And that is the 'holocaust Industry' on parade. They wear no clothes.

We certainly need to thank 'Scoop Independent News' for the quite free publicity.
Buy this book, you deserve the truth.
B.

Revisionists are just the messengers, the impossibility of the "Holocaust" narrative is the message.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 3 years 4 months ago (Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:59 am)

I love the way the media immediately defame Germar as an anti semite simply because he is a revisionist. It's the first step and they never fail to use it.

My collection of revisionist literature is fairly thin by comparison to many, who buy everything going. However I've made amends by ordering, not two minutes ago, a copy of FAIL...

I might just buy a few more such as the Sherlock Holmes book and of course Nick Kollerstrom's recent and very successful offering.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Mortimer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Mortimer » 3 years 4 months ago (Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:17 am)

Lance and James Morcan are using the politically correct cliché that anyone who questions the holocaust is automatically an "anti semite". They obviously ignore the Jewish revisionists such as Roger Dommergue, Samuel Crowell, David Cole etc -
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6912
There are 2 sides to every story - always listen or read both points of view and make up your own mind. Don't let others do your thinking for you.

Mortimer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Mortimer » 3 years 4 months ago (Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:46 am)

Germar Rudolf responds to Jonas E Alexis from Veterans Today when asked point blank if he is an anti semite -
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2016/07/18 ... blishment/
Disagreeing with holocaust propaganda is not anti Semitism. Throwing a brick through a synagogue window or physical violence against people simply because they are Jews is.
There are 2 sides to every story - always listen or read both points of view and make up your own mind. Don't let others do your thinking for you.

AntiBeliever

Postby AntiBeliever » 3 years 4 months ago (Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:57 am)

Oh gee whiz, people seriously blindly believe Germar's anti-semitic? :roll: Quite literally the only anti-semitc are people like David Duke - there's a clear difference between the two. As if Germar hasn't explained revisionism on his own site clear enough already, they push him to blatantly spell it out. I do have a long list of revisionist books to get this year, and I'm certainly going to get this one. :)

Tomt

Postby Tomt » 3 years 4 months ago (Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:51 pm)

Seems to me if you are anti semite then you would want 6 million. I still don't understand why this is such taboo to be challenged.

Jurgen

Postby Jurgen » 3 years 3 months ago (Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:22 am)

This is the problem that I have:

In a review on Amazon one of the Holocaust survivors, author Peter Kubicek, recommends the Morcans’ book “to everyone who has an open mind and wishes to learn more about this important topic.” Kubicek also states that the “book is the result of prodigious research.”

You are NOT allowed an open mind. You are only allowed to swallow the pill they give you, and that stinks like week old dead fish.
"The Holocaust narrative actually breaks down on a discrete, factual level, and is only tenable when it is presented as some vague or nebulous larger than life metahistorical event" Mulegino1

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 3 years 3 months ago (Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:53 pm)

borjastick wrote:I love the way the media immediately defame Germar as an anti semite simply because he is a revisionist. It's the first step and they never fail to use it.

My collection of revisionist literature is fairly thin by comparison to many, who buy everything going. However I've made amends by ordering, not two minutes ago, a copy of FAIL...

I might just buy a few more such as the Sherlock Holmes book and of course Nick Kollerstrom's recent and very successful offering.

Hey, he's a heretic to the Holocaust Religion - So he must be an "Anti-Semite".

Mattogno’s book includes a foreword by none other than the infamous anti-Semitic author/publisher Germar Rudolf who established Castle Hill Publishers and who, “in 2005 was arrested in the U.S., deported to Germany and sentenced to 44 months imprisonment for his publishing activities.”. That’s according to an article on the publisher’s own blog at codoh.com, which openly promotes the philosophies of the Committee for Open Debate on the Holocaust. In reality, Rudolf served a two year prison sentence in Germany for inciting racial hatred, disparaging the dead, and for libel.

Of course they had to mention his imprisonment and conviction by an FRG-"court". But then they mentioned it was done for the reason of publishing stuff the regime doesn't want people to read. Later they realize their mistake and add the ridiculous accusation of:"inciting racial hatred, disparaging the dead, and for libel". Of course this will please the political correct crowd that the persecution wasn't "unjust".

I wonder what they mean by "philosophies" of Codoh? Empiricism and Rationalism, the Scientific Method or perhaps Logical Positivism.

Gary Freeman

Postby Gary Freeman » 3 years 3 months ago (Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:02 pm)

Tomt wrote:Seems to me if you are anti semite then you would want 6 million. I still don't understand why this is such taboo to be challenged.

I've heard it said many times that we are knowingly denying something we know to be true, so that we can commit a second holocaust against the jews as soon as the last survivor has passed away.

They really think we are that evil, cunning and malicious. It sounds a lot like what some of the most ardent anti-semites think of jews.

Inquisitor
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Inquisitor » 3 years 3 months ago (Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:39 pm)

AntiBeliever wrote:Oh gee whiz, people seriously blindly believe Germar's anti-semitic? :roll: Quite literally the only anti-semitc are people like David Duke - there's a clear difference between the two. As if Germar hasn't explained revisionism on his own site clear enough already, they push him to blatantly spell it out. I do have a long list of revisionist books to get this year, and I'm certainly going to get this one. :)

David Duke is and has for decades been staunchly anti Jewish-Supremacism/Zionism - if that makes one an "anti-Semite" in any objective sense, then I suppose that might fit. In all reality, "anti-Semite" is merely a smear against anyone who questions or criticizes the behaviors, beliefs and activities of those same Jewish-Supremacists. Being a mindless Jew-hater for no rational reason would be something else entirely.

----------

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 3 years 3 months ago (Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:16 pm)

Gary Freeman:
I've heard it said many times that we are knowingly denying something we know to be true, so that we can commit a second holocaust against the jews as soon as the last survivor has passed away.
They really think we are that evil, cunning and malicious. It sounds a lot like what some of the most ardent anti-semites think of jews.

Revisionists bring Jews very good news, 6,000,000 of them were not murdered, they should welcome such information.
It's always weird that so any people want 6,000,000 Jews to be dead, Revisionists don't.

Nothing "evil , malicious" about revealing the positive news that '6,000,000 Jews and 5,000,000 others' were not murdered.

- Hannover
Alone the fact that one may not question the Jewish "holocaust" and that Jewish pressure has inflicted laws on democratic societies to prevent questions—while incessant promotion and indoctrination of the same averredly incontestable ‘holocaust’ occur—gives the game away. It proves that it must be a lie. Why else would one not be allowed to question it? Because it might offend the "survivors"? Because it "dishonors the dead"? Hardly sufficient reason to outlaw discussion. No, because the exposure of this leading lie might precipitate questions about so many other lies and cause the whole ramshackle fabrication to crumble."

- Gerard Menuhin / Revisionist Jew, son of famous violinist
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

phdnm
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby phdnm » 3 years 3 months ago (Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:07 am)

Latest news

Reaction to book debunking Holocaust deniers drives TV plans

August 18, 2016

Reaction to book debunking Holocaust deniers drives plans for TV series

Global reaction to a new release book by New Zealand writing and filmmaking team Lance and James Morcan has prompted them to adapt their book for a television documentary series and put it into development with their production company Morcan Motion Pictures.

The book, appropriately titled “DEBUNKING HOLOCAUST DENIAL THEORIES: Two Non- Jews Affirm the Historicity of the Nazi Genocide”, was written in close consultation with Holocaust survivors and includes a foreword by survivor Hetty E. Verolme. Published by Sterling Gate Books, it has predictably attracted the wrath of Holocaust deniers.

High profile denier Carlo Mattogno, author of numerous books championing Holocaust denialism, went so far as to publish “Fail: ‘Debunking Holocaust Denial Theories’: How James and Lance Morcan Botched Their Attempt to Affirm the Historicity of the Nazi Genocide” – a book with an identical cover image to the Morcans’ book.

For reasons known only to itself, Amazon has chosen to display the paperback versions of the two competing books side by side, offering purchasers a package price and advising readers the books are “frequently bought together”. Such aggressive marketing has drawn the attention of Holocaust deniers to both books and to their conflicting themes.

Reader response to their book has prompted the Morcans to put it into early development as a TV documentary series with their film production company.

“Debunking Holocaust denial Theories” meticulously verifies the historical facts of the Nazi genocide, discrediting the various arguments deniers use to undermine the historicity of those events. It also includes an overview of Jewish history and the shameful history of anti-Semitism, drawing parallels with disturbing events of today – events, the Morcans claim, show that the lessons of the past have not necessarily been learned.

It’s this that has encouraged them to fast-track their plans to bring their book to the small screen. They envisage six one-hour episodes, covering all 10 chapters of the book, and they have already begun approaching potential funders.

The Amazon link to “Debunking Holocaust Denial Theories” is: http://www.amazon.com/DEBUNKING-HOLOCAU ... 01EYY7T7Y/

http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/CU1608/S ... -plans.htm

Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kingfisher » 3 years 3 months ago (Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:22 am)

"Holocaust Denial" on TV? This can only be positive. Because of the blackout most people have little idea of Revisionism. In order to refute the "Deniers" they will have to identify and present an outline (doubtless severely distorted) of their arguments. While I don't hold to the literal truth of the saying "There's no such thing as bad publicity" I think the "publicity" will be enough to outweigh the "bad".

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 1 year 8 months ago (Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:04 am)

Kingfisher wrote:"Holocaust Denial" on TV? This can only be positive. Because of the blackout most people have little idea of Revisionism. In order to refute the "Deniers" they will have to identify and present an outline (doubtless severely distorted) of their arguments. While I don't hold to the literal truth of the saying "There's no such thing as bad publicity" I think the "publicity" will be enough to outweigh the "bad".

Meanwhile the Morcan book has even been translated into Afrikaans:
https://books.google.co.za/books?id=-0S ... as&f=false

Perhabs we should also have a book in Afrikaans that comprehensively explains the problems with the Holocaust Theory.

For those that can comment there, here is the entry at Goor Reads, for the English version:
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/327 ... l-theories

And here is a video interview with one of the authors:

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”