Skeptic Forum vs. CODOH Forum: alleged Treblinka mass graves

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
georgesmiley

Re: Skeptic Forum vs. CODOH Forum: alleged Treblinka mass graves

Postby georgesmiley » 3 years 4 months ago (Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:49 pm)

Well Pyrrho has decided to "lock" Jim Rizoli, Joe Rizoli and Diane King's accounts due to "copyright" issues. How feckin convenient. Excuse my Irish.

http://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic.p ... 17#p528120

This is compelling because it shows that that forum aligns itself with Zionist/Jewish Supremacist tactics to make its case. At least in the Holocaust Denial Sub-forum. That is the only one I have explored.

I wonder if the anti-revisionists actually wear masks as they type their snide rebuttals replete with smileys.

Postby Moderator » 3 years 4 months ago (Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:46 pm)

Suggestion:
Why not start various threads at this forum on what is claimed by the anti-Revisionists at that forum. Perhaps a thread on each claim that they make, a la: 'So & so at the Skeptic forum says .......'. Or something like that.
Let's get the CODOH Forum to confront them on their claims.
M1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

Gary Freeman

Postby Gary Freeman » 3 years 4 months ago (Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:48 pm)

Moderator wrote:Suggestion:
Why not start various threads at this forum on what is claimed by the anti-Revisionists at that forum. Perhaps a thread on each claim that they make, a la: 'So & so at the Skeptic forum says .......'. Or something like that.
Let's get the CODOH Forum to confront them on their claims.
M1

I suspect it won't take long before phrases like "don't waste your time with those idiots at CODOH" get thrown around.

Postby Moderator » 3 years 4 months ago (Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:52 pm)

Gary:
I suspect it won't take long before phrases like "don't waste your time with those idiots at CODOH" get thrown around.

Of course they will make excuses, but that doesn't matter, the public will still read what is posted here, and that IS what matters.
And we have a very large public readership.
Thanks, M1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

HDenier

Postby HDenier » 3 years 2 months ago (Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:39 pm)

I deal with this topic here.. the Skeptics and International Skeptics moderators are sick people...they manipulate and are conniving people. What else is new, they must read from the same book...

https://framgovfreed.onlinegroups.net/g ... XMwsBRKlLl

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 3 years 2 months ago (Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:19 pm)

HDenier wrote:I deal with this topic here.. the Skeptics and International Skeptics moderators are sick people...they manipulate and are conniving people. What else is new, they must read from the same book...

https://framgovfreed.onlinegroups.net/g ... XMwsBRKlLl

Conniving people as opposed to convincing people. But for many that's what convincing entails. I'd call that rather persuasive. Where the observer sides with those that he thinks are stronger.

Atigun
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Atigun » 3 years 2 months ago (Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:22 am)

The clowns at "Skeptic" generally have very little to say in rebuttal to any revisionist statements but instead, they all agree that the post was "old hat" or "dumb" and the poster is "ignorant" then they all pat each on the back for their brilliant analysis. Of course their responses will contain a good deal of obscenities and insults but that is acceptable at Skeptic's Forum. Well, if you're a holyhoaxer, that is.

One such topic was the impossibility that the excavators (draglines) shown using clamshell buckets at the Treblinka I quarry could have excavated the alleged mass graves at Treblinka II. Their only response was to post the photos from ARC and declare, "See, there the excavators are, digging the giant mass graves at Treblinka II." I then became, "That guy who talks about excavators," and they all agreed that it was "stupid" to not believe the ARC photos. Shortly thereafter I was banned.

Skeptic's Forum hasn't much to offer, boys and girls.

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 3 years 2 months ago (Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:51 pm)

Atigun wrote:....
One such topic was the impossibility that the excavators (draglines) shown using clamshell buckets at the Treblinka I quarry could have excavated the alleged mass graves at Treblinka II. Their only response was to post the photos from ARC and declare, "See, there the excavators are, digging the giant mass graves at Treblinka II." I then became, "That guy who talks about excavators," and they all agreed that it was "stupid" to not believe the ARC photos. Shortly thereafter I was banned.

Skeptic's Forum hasn't much to offer, boys and girls.

Could it be that an excavator at a quarry was just digging out sand and gravel?

Or do we have to use Holocaustian Eiegesis on everything?

Nessie..

Postby Nessie.. » 3 years 2 months ago (Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:32 pm)

Hektor wrote:........
Could it be that an excavator at a quarry was just digging out sand and gravel?

Or do we have to use Holocaustian Eiegesis on everything?

No. The photos were taken on flat land...

...where the stockpiles are high enough to obscure the nearby trees...

...and on a level with a nearby building...

http://www.deathcamps.org/treblinka/excavators2.html

They are not working in a quarry. What they are doing is consistent with the layer of sand that covers TII and was above the building foundations uncovered by the Staffs Uni dig

http://blogs.staffs.ac.uk/archaeology/projects/holocaust-landscapes/genius-and-genocide/finding-treblinka/project-results/preliminary-results-of-the-survey-at-treblinka-ii-the-extermination-camp/

"Deep sand and rubble deposits were identified in specific areas of the site."

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 3 years 2 months ago (Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:02 pm)

Poor old Nessie, he just keeps repeating what has already been demolished, repeatedly so.
see:
'the usual big bluff / True Believer 'Nessie' pleads his case, but without proof / + Sobibor, Treblinka'
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10356
and:
'German accounts of Gas Vans used to kill Jews.'
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10529
excerpt:
Here is a photo of said excavator from 'Surviving Treblinka', by Samuel Willenberg.
and is captioned:
crane lifting corpses destined for cremation

Do you see any "corpses"? :lol: This is what passes for proof of the so called 'holocaust'.
And imagine this; you would be imprisoned in much of Europe for stating the obvious fact that the excavator's load is simply dirt.

Nessie also spanked here:
'evidence destroyed, but then evidence not destroyed / a classic from H-Industry spokesman 'Nessie'
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10596

- Hannover

Revisionists are just the messengers, the absurd impossibility of the laughable 'holocaust' storyline is the message.

"Truth is hate to those who hate the truth."
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Atigun
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Atigun » 3 years 2 months ago (Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:23 pm)

No, the first two photos are the same, just taken from a slightly different camera position and they both show the dragline working below grade. Grade can be seen in the background with the horse and the man. Neither does the photo of the dragline with a building in the background prove that it's anywhere but at Treblinka I. Quarries are begun at the surface and dug deeper as material is removed, not the other way around.

Nessie..

Postby Nessie.. » 3 years 2 months ago (Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:03 am)

Atigun wrote:No, the first two photos are the same, just taken from a slightly different camera position and they both show the dragline working below grade. Grade can be seen in the background with the horse and the man. Neither does the photo of the dragline with a building in the background prove that it's anywhere but at Treblinka I. Quarries are begun at the surface and dug deeper as material is removed, not the other way around.

An aerial photo of TII from September 1944, with trees and buildings next to where the ground has been levelled with brightly coloured material and parts planted over.

http://www.deathcamps.org/treblinka/maps.html

The narrative is that the camp was covered over with a layer of sand, as referred to by the Staffs Uni dig, hence the excavators are just below the new ground level as they spread the sand.

Quarries do begin from the surface, at Treblinka that started before the Nazis built the camps.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treblinka_extermination_camp#CITEREFKop.C3.B3wkaRytel-Andrianik2011

(Original source in Polish)

"Before World War II, it was the site of a gravel mining enterprise for the production of concrete, connected to most of the major cities in central Poland by the Małkinia–Sokołów Podlaski railway junction and the Treblinka village station. The mine was owned and operated by the Polish industrialist Marian Łopuszyński, who added the new 6-kilometre (3.7 mi) railway track to the existing line.[39] When the German SS took over Treblinka I, the quarry was already equipped with heavy machinery that was ready to use.[40]"

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 3 years 2 months ago (Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:20 pm)

Nessie:

- As for your bizarre 'Staff Uni dig', why is there are only one hole in the ground that is obviously very recent, yet is absurdly claimed to be a "mass grave"? :lol:
- Where are the 900,000 Jewish corpses that are alleged to still be at Treblinka?
- Where is a verifiable lab analysis of the alleged 'human remains of 900,000 Jews'?
- Please show us the claimed 'ground penetrating radar' scans?

That's an alleged 900,000 remains of Jews that are claimed to still be there, Nessie. Where are they?

http://blogs.staffs.ac.uk/archaeology/p ... tion-site/

Why do you dodge all the challenges put to you here?
'the usual big bluff / True Believer 'Nessie' pleads his case, but without proof / + Sobibor, Treblinka'
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10356

Why do you dodge the fact that the above excavator is hilariously said to be a "crane lifting corpses destined for cremation" while it is clearly lifting / dumping nothing but dirt? :lol:

Why do you dodge this work?
'Treblinka Archaeology Hoax available on DVD'
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9772

Why do you cite Wikipedia when it's well known that Zionists / Jewish supremacists manipulate it for their own benefit?
see:
'Zionist Wikipedia Editing Course'
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/139189

- Hannover

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of truth is it that denies free speech and the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.

The tide is turning.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Atigun
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Atigun » 3 years 2 months ago (Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:00 pm)

No, Nessie, the photo is in black and white and doesn't show any colors, bright or not. It just shows a cleared space. Your claims are just your speculations. The photos just show the draglines working. Besides, your claim that the grade is being raised by the amount of the berm shown in the photos would require almost 90,000 m^3 of fill (88,810 m^3) and that's just for a 6 feet fill over 12 acres.

Atigun
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Atigun » 3 years 2 months ago (Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:31 pm)

Here's a quote from CS-C's preliminary report at Nessie's link to, http://blogs.staffs.ac.uk/archaeology/p ... tion-camp/

"Structural remains of the Old Gas Chamber buried beneath approximately 1m of demolition rubble and artefacts"

So, Nessie claims that the Treblinka totenlager was covered with at least 6 feet of sand and CS-C says 1 meter that includes, "demolition rubble and artefacts." That's taken from the photo of the excavation showing soil and some unidentified objects. The problem being that even if the Treblinka II totenlager's grade is raised by only 1 meter, that's still a little over 48,500 m^3 (48,564 m^3) of fill to cover the 12 acres of the alleged totenlager.

One of the real problems for the exterminationists and their witnesses is that they don't ever take a minute to ask themselves, "Is that actually possible?" I know what it takes to raise grade on roads/building sites and trying to do so with just some draglines isn't going to get the job done.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”