'1.5 million gassed at Dachau', said Melvin Tenenbaum / Really?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

'1.5 million gassed at Dachau', said Melvin Tenenbaum / Really?

Postby Hannover » 3 years 3 months ago (Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:36 am)

My, my, how 'holocaust' lies keep changing.

source:
http://winstonsmithministryoftruth.blog ... achau.html

'1.5 million gassed at Dachau'
So said soldier Melvin Tenenbaum.
Believe this or you are an 'antisemite'. :lol:

Comments welcomed.

Thanks to the Winston Smith Ministry of Truth at:
http://winstonsmithministryoftruth.blogspot.co.uk/

- Hannover

Alone the fact that one may not question the Jewish "holocaust" and that Jewish pressure has inflicted laws on democratic societies to prevent questions—while incessant promotion and indoctrination of the same averredly incontestable ‘holocaust’ occur—gives the game away. It proves that it must be a lie. Why else would one not be allowed to question it? Because it might offend the "survivors"? Because it "dishonors the dead"? Hardly sufficient reason to outlaw discussion. No, because the exposure of this leading lie might precipitate questions about so many other lies and cause the whole ramshackle fabrication to crumble."
- Gerard Menuhin / Revisionist Jew, son of famous violinist

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of truth is it that denies free speech and the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.

The tide is turning.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: '1.5 million gassed at Dachau', said Melvin Tenenbaum / Really?

Postby borjastick » 3 years 3 months ago (Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:00 am)

Has anyone ever added up all the claimed death tolls from these odd claims to see how many they think were killed? It must be tens of millions surely.

I mean a quick maths exercise shows that 1.5m Dachau, 4m Auschwitz, 1.8m Majdanek, 800k Treblinka, 2m by bullet in special acktions, +++++ and we are at 10m and still counting. Yet how many survived the war? Oh yeah many many millions.

It really doesn't add up...
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby hermod » 3 years 3 months ago (Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:55 am)

Another monument to the unreliability of testimonial 'evidence' and victors' conclusions (especially true when the latter always pose as the saviors of morality and good in epic struggle against barbarity and absolute evil)...

Note the use of the debunked (and dropped) lie of poison gas, instead of water, coming out of shower heads.
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 3 years 1 month ago (Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:14 am)

This here seems to be one of the first American Reports on Dachau:
https://archive.org/details/ReportDachau

Gas chambers are mentioned on page 33. That report is obviously meant for publication, so no internal report with the aim of assessing what the real facts are.

PotPie
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby PotPie » 3 years 1 month ago (Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:38 pm)

The moral of the story is this:

If mass gassings really happened, why did so many people feel the need to lie about it everywhere?

HeiligeSturm
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby HeiligeSturm » 3 years 1 month ago (Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:35 pm)

PotPie wrote:The moral of the story is this:

If mass gassings really happened, why did so many people feel the need to lie about it everywhere?

I agree. But I wonder why some Dachau visitors still believe in gas chambers "disguised as shower rooms" despite all the debunking.
The lie is obvious but it's still working for some people. Even the museum displays the sign which says: "never used as a gas chamber".
I wonder what guides tell people on camp tour. :roll:
Carol Stulberg: Were you ever in the gas chamber? Did you see the gas chamber?
Morris Venezia: Of course I was every day over there.
Carol Stulberg: Can you describe to us what it looked like?
Morris Venezia: It’s nothing to describe

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 3 years 1 month ago (Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:05 pm)

HeiligeSturm wrote:
PotPie wrote:The moral of the story is this:

I agree. But I wonder why some Dachau visitors still believe in gas chambers "disguised as shower rooms" despite all the debunking.
The lie is obvious but it's still working for some people. Even the museum displays the sign which says: "never used as a gas chamber".

They muddied the waters in such a way that the sanctimonious pilgrim won't notice that he's taken for a ride. It's kind of a relic shrine for veneration. You won't convince the devout Catholic or Hindu from the errors in the portrayal neither.

TheBlackRabbitofInlé
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby TheBlackRabbitofInlé » 3 years 1 month ago (Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:34 pm)

HeiligeSturm wrote:Even the museum displays the sign which says: "never used as a gas chamber".

Not since 2003 it doesn't. That sign was thrown into a makeshift cupboard and seemingly sat there unnoticed until I spotted it two years ago.

Since 2003—when the new exhibition opened—the museum insists that the "GC" was used, at least experimentally. Although the signs by the "GC" give the impression that it was used often.
Nazis tried to create super-soldiers, using steroids ... they sought to reanimate the dead—coffins of famous Germanic warriors were found hidden in a mine, with plans to bring them back to life at the war’s end.
- Prof. Noah Charney

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby hermod » 3 years 1 month ago (Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:51 pm)

HeiligeSturm wrote:I agree. But I wonder why some Dachau visitors still believe in gas chambers "disguised as shower rooms" despite all the debunking.

The sign which says "never used as a gas chamber" has been removed.

Now it's claimed that the Dachau 'gas chamber' was "the center of potential mass murder" where "individual prisoners and small groups" were murdered by some SS guards "using poison gas."

http://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/y46 ... fdcb0d.jpg

http://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/y46 ... 40d2c0.jpg

Something like this...

"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 3 years 1 month ago (Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:09 am)

hermod wrote:.....
The sign which says "never used as a gas chamber" has been removed.

Now it's claimed that the Dachau 'gas chamber' was "the center of potential mass murder" where "individual prisoners and small groups" were murdered by some SS guards "using poison gas."

Something like this...

I assume those people aren't even that large, but the distance between top of the heads and ceiling clearly indicates some post construction modification at that room.

It's a bit difficult to understand in the video, but it somehow sounds like she's telling them that Zyklon B was some sort of crystalline gas.
Well, it's not. Zyklon B is liquid HCN on a solid porous carrier substance.
It's also not crystal that become somehow magically transformed into gas, when exposed to air.
The liquid HCN evaporates, when pressure is lowered and heat is added. Depending on those factors is the interval in which the HCN is released as a gas. humidity of the air and a couple of other factors can also influence that process.

I wonder if they tell the tourist/pilgrims that Zyklon B was the primary delousing agent used by Germany during world war II?!

How it seems they can not let go of the gassing legend and choose to dance around the facts just to keep the pink elephant impression alive.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 3 years 1 month ago (Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:59 am)

I went to Dachau when in Munich on an exhibition trip for the bike industry in about 98 or 02. I am not sure which year as i was a regular at this exhibition but only went to Dachau once. I remember walking right across the gravelled central area now open due to the demolition of all the huts. The so called 'gas chamber' and crematorium is in the far corner away from the main entrance block and if I remember correctly over a little bridge and into a wooded area.

The sign saying it was never used as a gas chamber was there then. This was before I knew the truth about the holohoax but after I had started my journey of enlightenment. The place was a bit creepy but I did find it odd that outside what was generally accepted as a gas chamber, was in black and white that it wasn't one.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 3 years 1 month ago (Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:36 am)

borjastick wrote:I went to Dachau when in Munich on an exhibition trip for the bike industry in about 98 or 02. I am not sure which year as i was a regular at this exhibition but only went to Dachau once. I remember walking right across the gravelled central area now open due to the demolition of all the huts. The so called 'gas chamber' and crematorium is in the far corner away from the main entrance block and if I remember correctly over a little bridge and into a wooded area.

Demolition of huts? Are they trying to contaminate or remove evidence..... ?
.... I prefer checking the pictures established over the time and observe changes being made?

borjastick wrote:The sign saying it was never used as a gas chamber was there then. This was before I knew the truth about the holohoax but after I had started my journey of enlightenment. The place was a bit creepy but I did find it odd that outside what was generally accepted as a gas chamber, was in black and white that it wasn't one.

I recall this as well, - I think that "Sprachregegelung" (mode of wording for communication) goes back on Broszat:
http://www.zeit.de/1960/34/keine-vergasung-in-dachau

They must have realized by 1960 with more Germans having acquired some wealth and time that sooner or later, the old Allied propaganda lies from 1945 would crack down at least for the Western camps. So they shifted extermination conveniently behind the iron curtain and "eased" a bit the story about the gas chambers. What I read there is Court historian Chinese for "We don't have any evidence, but don't want to admit that, that's why we made up a narrative that allows us to dodge verification of evidence".

The place is kept creepy for a reason. But I think this already comes with the territory: A lot of people visiting feeling creepy, and the buildings actually aging and without any life in it. Now that may give it just a creepy vibe, which is contagious. Then no people and shit.

So without the gas chambers it would of course be more boring as well. Some imagination of poor Jews being gassed with Zyklon B may give some people some thrill or kick, adding to the feeling of guilt and shame. Otherwise it's just a more horizontal open air prison or confinement facility. Not really exciting. Or do you know of any prisons elsewhere in the world turned into Disneylands with relics? OK, maybe some, but then it's usually a castle with a dungeon and a torture chamber, which adds to the flair and mystique (and the feeling of moral superiority against people in prior ages, justifying present power relations).

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”