The Black Rabbit of Inle now a Holocaust believer !!

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: The Black Rabbit of Inle now a Holocaust believer !!

Postby Hektor » 1 year 1 month ago (Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:20 am)

hermod wrote:....
At Wannsee, it was decided that the wartime deportation and grouping of Jews to Eastern concentration camps and ghettos was only provisional but that such a practical experience in the arrest, deportation and confining of entire Jewish communities could be very helpful for the future final solution of the Jewish question, i.e. for the postwar complete territorial eviction of European Jewry and its resettlement in a remote Jewish mega ghetto (probably in Africa), in some kind of guarded Jewish state (but not located in Palestine). The wartime evacuation of the Jews to the East was just a beginning, only some preparatory activities for the final solution. The Nazi solution of the Jewish question would have been really final only when the last Jew had left European soil, for his last journey to a Jewish 'state' (at last!!)...

That's also what can be concluded from various statements in Nuremberg, e.g.:
He replied that for this very reason he had invited the Governor General to the conference. The Reichsfuehrer SS, so he said, had received an order from the Fuehrer to round up all the Jews of Europe and to settle them in the Northeast of Europe, in Russia. I asked him whether this meant that the further arrival of Jews in the Government General would cease, and whether the hundreds of thousands of Jews who had been brought into the Government General without the permission of the Governor General would be moved out again. Heydrich promised me both these things. Heydrich said furthermore that the Fuehrer had given an order that Theresienstadt, a town in the Protectorate, would become a reservation in which old and sick Jews, and weak Jews who could not stand the strains of resettlement, were to be accommodated in the future. This information left me definitely convinced that the resettlement of the Jews, if not for the sake of the Jews, then for the sake of the reputation and prestige of the German people, would be carried out in a humane fashion.

viewtopic.php?t=7469&p=55661

Lots of other statements are congruent. It's actually just details that need more investigation, explanation and interpretation. But the course is set by testimony, documents and empirical evidence. The proponents of the Holocaust dogma are just grasping for some straws to salvage as much of their narrative as possible.

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby hermod » 1 year 1 month ago (Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:59 pm)

Hektor wrote:
hermod wrote:....
At Wannsee, it was decided that the wartime deportation and grouping of Jews to Eastern concentration camps and ghettos was only provisional but that such a practical experience in the arrest, deportation and confining of entire Jewish communities could be very helpful for the future final solution of the Jewish question, i.e. for the postwar complete territorial eviction of European Jewry and its resettlement in a remote Jewish mega ghetto (probably in Africa), in some kind of guarded Jewish state (but not located in Palestine). The wartime evacuation of the Jews to the East was just a beginning, only some preparatory activities for the final solution. The Nazi solution of the Jewish question would have been really final only when the last Jew had left European soil, for his last journey to a Jewish 'state' (at last!!)...

That's also what can be concluded from various statements in Nuremberg, e.g.:
He replied that for this very reason he had invited the Governor General to the conference. The Reichsfuehrer SS, so he said, had received an order from the Fuehrer to round up all the Jews of Europe and to settle them in the Northeast of Europe, in Russia. I asked him whether this meant that the further arrival of Jews in the Government General would cease, and whether the hundreds of thousands of Jews who had been brought into the Government General without the permission of the Governor General would be moved out again. Heydrich promised me both these things. Heydrich said furthermore that the Fuehrer had given an order that Theresienstadt, a town in the Protectorate, would become a reservation in which old and sick Jews, and weak Jews who could not stand the strains of resettlement, were to be accommodated in the future. This information left me definitely convinced that the resettlement of the Jews, if not for the sake of the Jews, then for the sake of the reputation and prestige of the German people, would be carried out in a humane fashion.

viewtopic.php?t=7469&p=55661

Lots of other statements are congruent. It's actually just details that need more investigation, explanation and interpretation. But the course is set by testimony, documents and empirical evidence. The proponents of the Holocaust dogma are just grasping for some straws to salvage as much of their narrative as possible.

Yes, the statement of Buehler (who had also requested at Wannsee that "preparatory activities for the final solution should be carried out immediately in the territories in question") at Nuremberg...

And Seyss- Inquart...

In the course of 1943 I spoke with Hitler and called his attention to this problem in the Netherlands (which was the presence of large numbers of Jews in close proximity to the Dutch coast where an Allied invasion could be anticipated in the near future). In his own convincing way Hitler reassured me and at the same time admitted that he was thinking of a permanent evacuation of the Jews, if possible, from all of Europe, and from countries which Germany wanted mainly friendly relations. He wanted to have the Jews settled on the eastern border of the German sphere of interest in so far as they were not able to emigrate to other parts of the earth.

Borman...

Starting with the territory of the Reich and proceeding to the remaining European countries included in the final solution, the Jews are currently being deported to large camps which have already been established or which are to be established in the East, where they will either be used for work or else transported still farther to the East. The old Jews as well as Jews with high military decorations [Kriegsauszeichnungen] (Iron Cross 1st Class, (E.K.I.) Golden Medal for Valor [Goldene Tapferkeitsmedaille], etc.), are currently being resettled in the city of Theresienstadt which is located in the Protectorate of Bohemia and Moravia.
– [Head of the Nazi Party Chancellery & Hitler’s Personal Secretary] Martin Bormann, October 9, 1942, Preparatory Measures for the Solution of the Jewish Problem in Europe – Rumors About the Position of the Jews in the East, Nuremberg document 3244-PS.

Goebbels...

I read a detailed report from the SD and police regarding a final solution of the Jewish Question. Any final solution involves a tremendous number of new viewpoints. The Jewish Question must be solved within a pan-European frame. There are 11 million Jews still in Europe. They will have to be concentrated later, to begin with, in the East; possibly an island, such as Madagascar, can be assigned to them after the war. In any case there can be no peace in Europe until the last Jews are shut off from (ausgeschaltet) the continent.
- March 7, 1942

I talked to the Führer once more in detail about the Jewish Question. His attitude is unrelenting. He wants, under all circumstances, to push the Jews out (herausdrängen) of Europe. That is right. The Jews have brought so much misery to our continent that the severest punishment meted out to them is still too mild. Himmler is presently implementing a large resettlement (Umseidlung) of Jews from German cities to the eastern ghettos.
- April 27, 1942

I am constantly trying to transport (verfrachten) as many Jews as possible to the East; once they are out of reach (aus der Reichweite heraus), they can then do us no harm, at least for the time being.
- May 29, 1942

Therefore the Führer does not at all wish that the Jews should be evacuated (evakuiert) to Siberia. There, under the harshest living conditions, they would undoubtedly develop again a strong life-element. He would much prefer to resettle (aussiedeln) them in central Africa. There they would live in a climate that would certainly not make them strong and resistant. In any case, it is the Führer’s goal to make Western Europe completely Jew-free. Here they may no longer have their homeland.
- May 30, 1942

The responsible Higher-SS leader reported to me on the conditions in the [Warsaw] ghetto. The Jews are now in large part evacuated (evakuiert) and established in the East. This is quite generous to them.
-August 21, 1942

I talked to the Führer once more in detail about the Jewish Question. His attitude is unrelenting. He wants, under all circumstances, to push the Jews out (herausdrängen) of Europe. That is right. The Jews have brought so much misery to our continent that the severest punishment meted out to them is still too mild. Himmler is presently implementing a large resettlement (Umseidlung) of Jews from German cities to the eastern ghettos.
- August 27, 1942.
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

Breker
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Breker » 1 year 1 month ago (Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:19 pm)

The recent 6,000,000 busting posts in this topic are good candidates for a new topic or even this one titled:
"quora.com / Tim O'Neill: Nazis never denied 'holocaust'".

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8165
B.
Revisionists are just the messengers, the impossibility of the "Holocaust" narrative is the message.

HeiligeSturm
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby HeiligeSturm » 10 months 1 week ago (Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:47 am)

It seems that now his blog is not accessible without invitation.
I wonder: what is the reason?
Carol Stulberg: Were you ever in the gas chamber? Did you see the gas chamber?
Morris Venezia: Of course I was every day over there.
Carol Stulberg: Can you describe to us what it looked like?
Morris Venezia: It’s nothing to describe

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 10 months 1 week ago (Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:11 pm)

Is it on archive.org? There was valuable stuff on there. He showed a museum display case in Minsk? that showed gloves made allegedly out of human skin, and I'd never seen/heard anyone mention that. He did original research and had some good stuff.

HeiligeSturm
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby HeiligeSturm » 10 months 1 week ago (Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:42 pm)

I don't know... I was trying to look some stuff to save on my hard drive but it seems I was too late.
Carol Stulberg: Were you ever in the gas chamber? Did you see the gas chamber?
Morris Venezia: Of course I was every day over there.
Carol Stulberg: Can you describe to us what it looked like?
Morris Venezia: It’s nothing to describe

Hieldner

Postby Hieldner » 10 months 1 week ago (Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:14 pm)

Carto's Cutlass Supreme wrote:Is it on archive.org?

Regrettably, no.
Page cannot be displayed due to robots.txt.
https://web.archive.org/web/*/winstonsm ... ogspot.com
HeiligeSturm wrote:… it seems I was too late.
:(
[Holocaust soap] odor, if captured and retained…would preserve the core of an individual soul…The undesirable smell of the extract spoke of the spectral Derridian trace, of the illusive core that continued to remind its consumers of their own bio-ontology

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Comments / News”