"survivor" was Saved by a Keyhole / and more like it

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

"survivor" was Saved by a Keyhole / and more like it

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 6 years ago (Thu Jan 02, 2003 10:01 pm)

In many countries of Europe you will be arrested and thrown in jail for finding anything irregular about this "eyewitness" testimonial. But here it is anyway:

- Hannover
(at the Flossenburg camp)

"I stayed in the hospital for three days and had good food and a rest.
The S.S. would come in twice a day and take away some men. A few
times they would come past my bed, but they would take the man next to me.
Then one evening, a lot of S.S. walked into the room and they ordered
us to follow them. They ordered us into a room and locked the door. I
heard a noise like a snake hissing, and then I heard the slave laborers
shouting, "They are gassing us!" I smelled an awful odor. Some of the
men dropped dead. The rest of us ran around the room cursing the
Nazis.
I couldn't take it much longer and ran to the door and took hold of the
knob and tried to open it. The door was locked. The smell of the gas
got stronger. I coughed, and choked, and put my face to the keyhole and
kept inhaling a little air from the outside. We had been in the room
for about five minutes when I heard them outside the door talking in
German. "Let's see if some of them are still alive." I went away from
the keyhole and the door opened. For some reason which I could never
figure out, God had saved me from the gas chamber. The S.S. shouted
for us to go out. There were only five of us still alive; sixty lay behind,
dead. As soon as we came outside and breathed the fresh air, the S.S.
started to beat us. They chased us to a railroad station into boxcars
and closed the doors on us. In the boxcar I lay down on the floor. I
was bewildered. I couldn't figure it out. Why hadn't the S.S. murderers
finished the job in the gas room? No, I couldn't figure these things
out".

from: 'Death Was Our Destiny',p.49-50, by Arnold Friedman,
Vantage Press, 1972.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

TRUTHATLAST

Postby TRUTHATLAST » 1 decade 5 years ago (Thu Aug 05, 2004 4:10 pm)

Unbelievable!

A Pulitzer prize should be given for that one!

Sounds a lot like Ellie the Weasel's experience. LOL
(I believe it was him)
Yet he decided to stay with the Germans than stay in the camp to be captured by the communist!!
Now that would make an interesting story, why he went with the Germans as they fled.

Maly Jacek
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Maly Jacek » 1 decade 5 years ago (Thu Aug 05, 2004 4:11 pm)

Didn't one of "survivor$" claim to be "gassed" several times ?

I'm sure I saw it in one of your threads before -any chance of refreshing this story too ?

TRUTHATLAST

Postby TRUTHATLAST » 1 decade 5 years ago (Thu Aug 05, 2004 4:25 pm)

http://www.ihr.org/leaflets/wiesel.shtml

ELIE WIESEL won the Nobel Peace Prize in 1986. He is generally accepted as a witness to the Jewish "Holocaust," and, more specifically, as a witness to the legendary Nazi extermination gas chambers. The Paris daily Le Monde emphasized at the time that Wiesel was awarded the Nobel Prize because: 1

These last years have seen, in the name of so-called "historical revisionism," the elaboration of theses, especially in France, questioning the existence of the Nazi gas chambers and, perhaps beyond that, of the genocide of the Jews itself.

But in what respect is Elie Wiesel a witness to the alleged gas chambers? By what right does he ask us to believe in that means of extermination? In an autobiographical book that supposedly describes his experiences at Auschwitz and Buchenwald, he nowhere mentions the gas chambers. 2 He does indeed say that the Germans executed Jews, but ... by fire; by throwing them alive into flaming ditches, before the very eyes of the deportees! No less than that!

Here Wiesel the false witness had some bad luck. Forced to choose from among several Allied war propaganda lies, he chose to defend the fire lie instead of the boiling water, gassing, or electrocution lies. In 1956, when he published his testimony in Yiddish, the fire lie was still alive in certain circles. This lie is the origin of the term Holocaust. Today there is no longer a single historian who believes that Jews were burned alive. The myths of the boiling water and of electrocution have also disappeared. Only the gas remains.

The gassing lie was spread by the Americans.3 The lie that Jews were killed by boiling water or steam (specifically at Treblinka) was spread by the Poles.4 The electrocution lie was spread by the Soviets.5

The fire lie is of undetermined origin. It is in a sense as old as war propaganda or hate propaganda. In his memoir, Night, which is a version of his earlier Yiddish testimony, Wiesel reports that at Auschwitz there was one flaming ditch for the adults and another one for babies. He writes: 6

Not far from us, flames were leaping from a ditch, gigantic flames. They were burning something. A lorry drew up at the pit and delivered its load -- little children. Babies! Yes, I saw it -- saw it with my own eyes ... Those children in the flames. (Is it surprising that I could not sleep after that? Sleep has fled from my eyes.)

A little farther on there was another ditch with gigantic flames where the victims suffered "slow agony in the flames." Wiesel's column was led by the Germans to within "three steps" of the ditch, then to "two steps." "Two steps from the pit we were ordered to turn to the left and made to go into a barracks."

An exceptional witness himself, Wiesel assures us of his having met other exceptional witnesses. Regarding Babi Yar, a place in Ukraine where the Germans executed Soviet citizens, among them Jews, Wiesel wrote: 7

Later, I learn from a witness that, for month after month, the ground never stopped trembling; and that, from time to time, geysers of blood spurted from it.

These words did not slip from their author in a moment of frenzy: first, he wrote them, then some unspecified number of times (but at least once) he had to reread them in the proofs; finally, his words were translated into various languages, as is everything this author writes.

That Wiesel personally survived, was, of course, the result of a miracle. He says that: 8

In Buchenwald they sent 10,000 persons to their deaths each day. I was always in the last hundred near the gate. They stopped. Why?

Good question!

Maly Jacek
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Maly Jacek » 1 decade 5 years ago (Thu Aug 05, 2004 5:41 pm)

"Elie Wiesel reminisces in his acclaimed memoir that, recently liberated from Buchenwald and only eighteen years old, 'I read The Critique of Pure Reason - don't laugh! - in Yiddish.' Leaving aside Wiesel's acknowledgment that at the time 'I was wholly ignorant of Yiddish grammar,' The Critique of Pure Reason was never translated into Yiddish

JackBQuick

Postby JackBQuick » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri Aug 06, 2004 1:50 am)

Maly Jacek wrote:Didn't one of "survivor$" claim to be "gassed" several times ?

I'm sure I saw it in one of your threads before -any chance of refreshing this story too ?

Correct.

Former inmate, Moshe Peer, recalled a miraculous escape from death as an eleven-year-old in the camp. In a 1993 interview with a Canadian newspaper, the French-born Peer claimed that he

"was sent to the camp gas chamber at least six times...maybe children resist better, I don't know."
Gazette, Montreal, Canada, August 5, 1993
The Holocaust belief was doomed from the beginning; it rests on a rotten foundation.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri Aug 06, 2004 3:43 am)

Then there's this laughable story where British Tory leader Michael Howard's aunt claimed "she had been in a gas chamber three times and for various reasons - once they actually ran out of gas".

- H.
Howard remembers Auschwitz ordeal
Press Association
Saturday July 3, 2004 9:58 AM

Tory leader Michael Howard has spoken at length about his family's harrowing ordeal at Auschwitz. While appearing on BBC Radio 4's Desert Island Discs he described how his grandmother died in the Polish concentration camp, and how his aunt survived the gas chamber three times - once because they ran out of gas.

His uncle also survived, and Mr Howard's aunt later lived with the family after they fled from Romania to Wales. "She had an astonishing story to tell. While at Auschwitz she had been in a gas chamber three times and for various reasons - once they actually ran out of gas - had got out to tell the tale." Describing his aunt's harrowing story, the Conservative leader said that the Second World War had not strengthened his family's religious beliefs.

"I don't think it did. I grew up in an orthodox Jewish home and so there was a great deal of Jewish consciousness, but the Holocaust affected people in different ways. "In some cases, it made people want to forget that they were Jewish and in other cases it strengthened it. "In my aunt's case, I don't think it had either of those effects, but it did ruin her life, unsurprisingly."

Mr Howard's father, a Jewish shopkeeper born in Ruscova as Bernat Hecht, fled in 1939 as anti-Semitic fascists gained influence in Romania. Hecht settled in Wales, where he changed his name to Bernard Howard. He died in 1966, having never returned to Romania.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uklatest/stor ... 86,00.html

Maly Jacek
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Maly Jacek » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri Aug 06, 2004 4:57 am)

Tory leader Michael Howard has spoken at length about his family's harrowing ordeal at Auschwitz. While appearing on BBC Radio 4's Desert Island Discs he described how his grandmother died in the Polish concentration camp, and how his aunt survived the gas chamber three times - once because they ran out of gas.

Good Lord...running out of "gas" is bad enough but I'm more puzzled by this "Polish concentration camp".Never knew Poles run Auschwitz...

Temporary on hold

Postby Temporary on hold » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri Aug 06, 2004 3:12 pm)

A person who reaches such a level of public power would surely be able to describe to us exactly which type of "gas" they "ran out of" at the infamous killing chambers of Auschwitz...

Mr Howard?

Temporary on hold

Postby Temporary on hold » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri Aug 06, 2004 3:34 pm)

Sometimes it is difficult to keep up with all the conflicting tales. If we could find out exactly when Howard's relative was at Auschwitz we could better see how ridiculous surviving 3 gassings would be.

If she was there later towards 1943 she was most likely "gassed" at Birkenau. When we go back and look at expert Green's information on Birkenau we understand there was no trace of cyanide in the chamber because "gassings were infrequent and of short duration." 2000 persons were gassed at a time from the trains.

Now we go back and look at Howard's claim. To "run out of gas" would obviously require a busy gassing schedule where his aunt just happened (like Wiesel) to luck out by being in the last group every time. However, this doesn't jibe with the accepted gas chamber advocate's assertion that gassings happened in single large groups.

This comes from exterminationists themselves. Let's go even further. The exterminationist story requires a large gassing schedule to keep up with the millions being processed by the genocidal camp machine. This means these large gassings had to occur on a daily basis. It would therefore be impossible that the large stocks of required gas (therefore always onhand) for the next day would not be available to finish off any small remnant group. - But wait, according to exterminationists there were no remnant groups. Gassings happened in large groups of several thousand at a time.

Any gas chamber advocates have any comments on this? How about those who said "this was proven to be rubbish in open debate"?

Maly Jacek
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Maly Jacek » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri Aug 06, 2004 4:29 pm)

Mr.Howard's secretary already did apologized to Polish Community in UK for using term "Polish concentration camp".As for "running out of gas" we might never learn..unpaid gas bill perhaps ?

TRUTHATLAST

Postby TRUTHATLAST » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri Aug 06, 2004 4:45 pm)

Must be refering to laughing gas!

kk
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby kk » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri Aug 06, 2004 7:08 pm)

Also referred to in the Luftwaffe as "Ha ha gas", or "Goerings Mischung".

Unbelievable claims!
...maybe children resist better, I don't know."

Temporary on hold

Postby Temporary on hold » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sat Aug 07, 2004 2:18 pm)

OK let's put it more simply:

Let's say Howard's aunt was at Auschwitz earlier on. I believe we would have to be talking Zyklon-B then.

Let's go to the camp inventories and delousing schedules kept on camp records. Without going through the ordeal of verifying this myself, I believe we can reasonably assume the records will confirm daily clothing delousings as well as an adequate supply of Zyklon-B containers at Auschwitz.

We can therefore safely assume that Auschwitz had an adequate supply of Zyklon-B at any period Howard's aunt could claim.

"He denies the holocaust".

No, I'm sorry, I need a more honest, intelligent, and legally-respectful response that respects obvious reality before political spin in the face of fact.

I put this case right to holocaust promoters as a pure example of holocaust legend and how it is perpetuated. While I understand mocking responses by revisionists reacting to the absurdity of it, I see a prime opportunity to force recognition of the irrefutable nature of this example...

I repeat, since these people deem themsleves as possessing the authority of knowledge to label people "holocaust deniers" for the sake of public shunning, I'll ask them to prove themselves by responding to this specific example and explain how it could be...

Too bad Irving couldn't have taken this right to the defense...

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 4 years ago (Fri May 13, 2005 1:48 pm)

Nutroll, Leah (I carried around a tooth of a Jew for 17 years) Rosh, would certainly enjoy this story, excuse me ... this 'fact'.

- Hannover

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”