note to Eric Hunt2017, Eric Hunt17, Eric Hunt2018

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!

note to Eric Hunt2017, Eric Hunt17, Eric Hunt2018

Postby Moderator » 3 years 5 months ago (Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:58 pm)

Per a registrant's inquiry:

If you really are Eric Hunt, you have another account, please use it to login.

If you are not Eric Hunt, then you are a fraud and cannot post here under his name.

Regards, M1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

EtienneSC
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: note to Eric Hunt2017 & Eric Hunt17

Postby EtienneSC » 3 years 5 months ago (Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:44 pm)

In the comments section to the article we are discussing, Eric Hunt writes:
They banned my forum account Eric Hunt2017, I was defending myself in that thread you lie about me in, their poor forum software won’t return the password for the Eric Hunt account

It would be good if you could solve that problem.

Webmaster
Administration
Administration

Postby Webmaster » 3 years 5 months ago (Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:54 pm)

It has already been addressed as a non-issue, see: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10950&start=75#p82165

Eric Hunt can reset his password via the forum software . It works for everybody else.
Webmaster

EtienneSC wrote:In the comments section to the article we are discussing, Eric Hunt writes:
They banned my forum account Eric Hunt2017, I was defending myself in that thread you lie about me in, their poor forum software won’t return the password for the Eric Hunt account

It would be good if you could solve that problem.

Postby Moderator » 3 years 5 months ago (Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:12 am)

To repeat:
Eric Hunt is absolutely free to post here. If he forgot his password it is very easy to get another one.

from our Webmaster:
If Eric forgot the password he can use the "I forgot my password" feature to retrieve it. It works fine.
Thanks, M1

Werd
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Werd » 3 years 5 months ago (Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:16 am)

Moderator wrote:To repeat:
Eric Hunt is absolutely free to post here. If he forgot his password it is very easy to get another one.

from our Webmaster:
If Eric forgot the password he can use the "I forgot my password" feature to retrieve it. It works fine.

Thanks, M1

I think he may be implying that he tried it and it does not work.

Perhaps since he is such a good videographer, he can post footage on his site of him trying, and apparently failing to get into his old account with his actual name. And/or post footage of the alleged inability to get his password back to him from codoh.

Postby Moderator » 3 years 5 months ago (Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:21 am)

Werd wrote:Perhaps since he is such a good videographer, he can post footage on his site of him trying, and apparently failing to get into his old account with his actual name. And/or post footage of the alleged inability to get his password back to him from codoh.

But if he shoots such a video he will renounce it later. :roll:
M1

Moderator2

Postby Moderator2 » 3 years 5 months ago (Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:22 am)

Eric Hunt has created yet one more account and he is insisting that we do not play fair at this forum. Eric Hunt2018 writes:

I'll be making new posts on my website protesting this pathetic, hypocritical censorship if you continue to ban me from your "open debate."

This is simply not true at all, Eric Hunt2018. You have not been banned or censored here; we only want you to use your actual username. If you forgot your password then you can easily re-generate a new password. The only thing you need is to provide the username and the e-mail you used when registering. Very simple!

Please stop creating multiple accounts and begin using the one you already have on file with us. Our toleration have been considerable up to this point!
M2

Webmaster
Administration
Administration

Postby Webmaster » 3 years 5 months ago (Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:32 am)

M2 quoted only the relevant part. I have already made it very clear that e-mails sent out by the forum software are delivered to their destination, hence there's no "poor forum software". The mail server is not blacklisted by any RBLs of note. We urge any of our users to try the "lost password"-feature and see for themselves that it does indeed work. :wink:

One proof:
CODOH-Gmail01_Webmaster.png
CODOH-Gmail01_Webmaster.png (24.97 KiB) Viewed 3317 times

Please do not waste our time.
Webmaster

Eric Hunt2018 wrote:You are censoring me. I posted two posts that have been censored and partially quoted by you. You don't quote where I wrote your software is not returning my randomized "lost password" or it is blacklisted by Google. Let me post. stop lying and hiding.

katana

Re: note to Eric Hunt2017, Eric Hunt17, Eric Hunt2018

Postby katana » 3 years 5 months ago (Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:10 am)

This storm in an Auschwitz teacup is getting old!

Mod, do we know when EH last logged on here using his EH name? Was it a long time ago and he has possibly lost his email account details and is unwilling to admit that?

What about allowing him to log on with a new name, that he can confirm with a private email and a message on his site, and go from there?

If the New EH starts posting trash it should be apparent. And our secretary can deal with it, ... "How can I help you Sir?" ...
Nazi Ad Agency.gif
Nazi Ad Agency.gif (229.22 KiB) Viewed 3278 times
"Some stories are true that never happened." — Elie the "Weasel"
BLOG: https://katana17.com/wp/

Postby Moderator » 3 years 5 months ago (Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:54 am)

The records indicate:

last active: Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:19 am

There are no 'details to lose', this is not a nuclear missile silo. :D

username: Eric Hunt

password: if he forgot his password getting a new one is simple, as shown
M1

katana

Postby katana » 3 years 5 months ago (Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:57 am)

Moderator wrote:The records indicate:

last active: Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:19 am

There are no 'details to lose', this is not a nuclear missile silo. :D

username: Eric Hunt

password: if he forgot his password getting a new one is simple, as shown
M1

It may not be a "nuclear missile silo" but it's certainly shaping up as being just as impregnable as one, for Eric Hunt at least.

If "Eric Hunt" has forgotten his password and also his email address, surely he can simply create a new account under a name that is not identical, like "Eric Hunt2017", etc?

Eric Hunt has been producing videos exposing the fraudulent nature of the "Holocaust" for several years now at great personal expense. He has now, for whatever reason, abandoned the obvious conclusions that objective though leads to and has turned to what you could melodramatically call, "The Grey Side".

This is a big deal.

Yet, here is CODOH forum admins, acting like some bureaucratic curmudgeons by insisting on procedure when members here want to hear his voice so that we may tear it apart and expose his new found worldview as being not consistent with reality.

Please let Eric Hunt post here.

If you don't allow him to do so, then it will end up being pushed as an albatross around the neck of CODOH by our enemies.

I prefer the temporary smell of Eric eating crow, than the more permanent smell of a dead albatross.
"Some stories are true that never happened." — Elie the "Weasel"
BLOG: https://katana17.com/wp/

Postby Moderator » 3 years 5 months ago (Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:14 pm)

katana:
Eric Hunt is registered, he can post whenever he wishes.
Anyone can visit his site and see his views, assuming it really is Eric Hunt there, and start threads on each of his assertions. Chances are we've already covered his assertions, but nonetheless registrants are can freely discuss his claims here.
Thanks, M1

Webmaster
Administration
Administration

Postby Webmaster » 3 years 5 months ago (Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:44 pm)

Please try to understand that we are not doing this out of spite or to be meanies. We have explained to Eric Hunt how he can recover a new password for his original account: he is not saying that he forgot his e-mail, just that our 'forum software is poor'. I think the type of forum software we use is one of the most popular on the net and it is not a poor solution for a discussion forum at all.

You can try to use the 'lost password feature' yourself and you will see that it works fine. I will lock this topic now as it has already been dealt with. Eric is free to use his account whenever he decides to retrieve his password.
Webmaster

katana wrote:
If "Eric Hunt" has forgotten his password and also his email address, surely he can simply create a new account under a name that is not identical, like "Eric Hunt2017", etc?

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”