video Evidence of Jews that were deliberately killed?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
User avatar
Darkshine
Member
Member
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:32 pm
Location: United States
Contact:

video Evidence of Jews that were deliberately killed?

Postby Darkshine » 2 years 4 months ago (Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:15 pm)

My exterminist friend shows me videos of Jews being shot and killed. He claims that many Jews were randomly killed. What is the Revisionist stance on this? I'm sure that these things happened. What evidence exists that support or deny this claim? Thank you for your help.

Review
Member
Member
Posts: 115
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:53 pm

Re: Evidence of Jews that were deliberately killed?

Postby Review » 2 years 4 months ago (Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:31 pm)

You have to be more specific. Around 60,000,000 people died in the 2. world war, I 'm sure some jews, somewhere, were deliberately shot by someone. Even randomly. Also germans, mongols, japanese, swedes, russians, american natives, indians, turks...you get my drift.

Where, who, when, what evidence ?

User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 9842
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Re: Evidence of Jews that were deliberately killed?

Postby Hannover » 2 years 4 months ago (Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:23 pm)

Darkshine wrote:My exterminist friend shows me videos of Jews being shot and killed. He claims that many Jews were randomly killed. What is the Revisionist stance on this? I'm sure that these things happened. What evidence exists that support or deny this claim? Thank you for your help.

Can we see these videos?
What makes your friend think they were Jews?
What makes your friend think that they were killed just because they were Jews?
Why would the Germans have allowed filming of an alleged top secret operation?
Why would the Germans have allowed filming of what would have been incriminating war crime footage?

Criminals, deserters, saboteurs, snipers, non-uniformed combatants / aka: terrorists, attempted escapees, etc. were indeed executed, legally according to international law at the time, and by all sides.

So where's your friend's proof for 'gas chambers'?

Can your friend show us excavations & verified contents of the alleged enormous mass graves?
Recall the claims of 900,000 buried at Treblinka, 1,250,000 at Auschwitz, 250,000 at Sobibor, or even the 35,000 alleged at Babi Yar.
Jews claim these alleged enormous mass graves still exist and claim to know exactly where they are.
So .....

- Hannover

Revisionists are just the messengers, the absurd impossibility of the laughable 'holocaust' storyline is the message.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

User avatar
Darkshine
Member
Member
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:32 pm
Location: United States
Contact:

Re: video Evidence of Jews that were deliberately killed?

Postby Darkshine » 2 years 4 months ago (Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:04 pm)

Did my response get taken down?

User avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 1644
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2002 9:23 am

Re: video Evidence of Jews that were deliberately killed?

Postby Moderator » 2 years 4 months ago (Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:03 pm)

Yes, it did. Your 'non-response' is more like it.
Just posting a link to a Facebook page, not everyone has an account, and then essentially saying, 'you figure it out', will not do.
You did start this thread.
M1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

User avatar
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 3317
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:59 am

Re: video Evidence of Jews that were deliberately killed?

Postby Hektor » 2 years 4 months ago (Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:42 pm)

Darkshine wrote:My exterminist friend shows me videos of Jews being shot and killed. He claims that many Jews were randomly killed. What is the Revisionist stance on this? I'm sure that these things happened. What evidence exists that support or deny this claim? Thank you for your help.


There were shootings of Jews, but they were hardly random. Jews were often partisans and/or Communists (and their helpers) which were targeted for reprisals. This isn't what is in dispute and even Heinrich Himmler (Via Norbert Masur) didn't deny this when asked:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11008&p=83037&hilit=Masur&sid=2d281d318bd49db7365ac27cb168019d#p83037

But given that you claim to have seen a video, you are in the owe. Why not share it with us? Please no internet acrobatics. Straight link to a publicly downloadable video in a common format (e.g. mp4).

User avatar
Darkshine
Member
Member
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:32 pm
Location: United States
Contact:

Re: video Evidence of Jews that were deliberately killed?

Postby Darkshine » 2 years 4 months ago (Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:28 pm)

Moderator wrote:Yes, it did. Your 'non-response' is more like it.
Just posting a link to a Facebook page, not everyone has an account, and then essentially saying, 'you figure it out', will not do.
You did start this thread.
M1



That is a bit harsh. I posted the Facebook link because I thought they would be interested in seeing the actual discussion, what was being claimed, and the responses that had been made. I thought it would be nice to invite them to participate since they showed more of an interest than I expected. It was my understanding that anyone can view a Facebook post, even without an account. Sorry for the confusion.

Here is the video he linked claiming execution of Jews:


This is the video he claims that Germans are raping and humiliating Jews.

User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 9842
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Re: video Evidence of Jews that were deliberately killed?

Postby Hannover » 2 years 4 months ago (Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:32 pm)



The first video is of executions, there is no proof that these are innocent people, there is no proof that they are Jews.
Notice the spectators of an alleged secret process, how did that work? :lol:
As I said:
What makes your friend think they were Jews?
What makes your friend think that they were killed just because they were Jews?
Why would the Germans have allowed filming of an alleged top secret operation?
Why would the Germans have allowed filming of what would have been incriminating war crime footage?
Criminals, deserters, saboteurs, snipers, non-uniformed combatants / aka: terrorists, attempted escapees, etc. were indeed executed, legally according to international law at the time, and by all sides.



The second one is Paris after 'liberation', where women & prostitutes who befriended / serviced Germans were dragged out into the streets and beaten, humiliated in various ways. Other pictures of Paris incidents are everywhere.
No proof the women are Jews, or that they are being raped.

The voice over and text is just a form of steering the thoughts of the viewer, they are not based upon proof and cannot withstand scrutiny, as I just demonstrated.

If this is your friend's best shot then he / she has nothing.
Notice how your friend avoided trying to prove the big enchilada, the alleged 'gas chambers'.

Thanks, Hannover

Hitler & the Armenians debunked
Hitler's quotation regarding the Armenians - A myth
https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3222
News! The 'Who Remembers Armenians' Lie Debunked / forgery'
https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=943
the 'Who today remembers the Armenians?' canard
https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=624
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

User avatar
Darkshine
Member
Member
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:32 pm
Location: United States
Contact:

Re: video Evidence of Jews that were deliberately killed?

Postby Darkshine » 2 years 4 months ago (Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:24 pm)

Yes I already pointed out these things to him, although I mistook the rapes for the rapes of the German women. There really is no getting through to him, since all he can do is harp about the Jews being ousted and having their properties confiscated, and that's all he will argue. But since he brought up the point about Jews being shot and killed, I thought I would ask researchers if they had any information on that. I'm sure it happened. But I don't really know to what extent it did.

User avatar
TimeTraveler
Member
Member
Posts: 73
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:48 pm
Location: Georgia, USA
Contact:

Re: video Evidence of Jews that were deliberately killed?

Postby TimeTraveler » 2 years 4 months ago (Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:24 pm)

Darkshine wrote:Yes I already pointed out these things to him, although I mistook the rapes for the rapes of the German women. There really is no getting through to him, since all he can do is harp about the Jews being ousted and having their properties confiscated, and that's all he will argue. But since he brought up the point about Jews being shot and killed, I thought I would ask researchers if they had any information on that. I'm sure it happened. But I don't really know to what extent it did.


Seems like your friend is hung up on the Germans taking away some of the prisoners personal items. What he's thinking is "if the Holocaust didn't happen then why did the Germans confiscate the prisoners personal items" The thing is confiscating some personal items is no proof of a holocaust. When someone goes to prison or jail the person will also get some of their personal items taken away to doesn't mean that the person is going to be executed.

User avatar
Darkshine
Member
Member
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:32 pm
Location: United States
Contact:

Re: video Evidence of Jews that were deliberately killed?

Postby Darkshine » 2 years 4 months ago (Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:31 am)

Yes but I think he is more stuck on them reclaiming the land, houses and total property of the Jews.

User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 9842
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Re: video Evidence of Jews that were deliberately killed?

Postby Hannover » 2 years 4 months ago (Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:04 am)

Darkshine wrote:Yes but I think he is more stuck on them reclaiming the land, houses and total property of the Jews.

Is that why Jews lived in Berlin to the end of the war?

Is that proof of the 'gas chambers' & '6M'?

Ask him / her about the stolen Palestinian property.

So now we're no longer discussing the videos? That was fast.

H.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

User avatar
borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2485
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:52 am
Location: Europe

Re: video Evidence of Jews that were deliberately killed?

Postby borjastick » 2 years 4 months ago (Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:57 am)

On the subject of Global Warming or as they want you to believe Man Made Global Warming a friend of mine laughs and says they always show the same film of a glacier crashing into the sea. The same can be said of videos of shootings of jews. There are one or two, well maybe three, films of shootings of men in trenches, always claimed to be jews of course. They use these over and over, cannot provide details and more filmed footage yet claim this is proof of the 6m dead.

I cannot for the life of me understand why, if the SS were so brutal and full of hatred towards the jews, and if they felt they were unbeatable in the war, why there is no filmed footage or photographic evidence of gas chamber action or at the least pictures of gas chamber body clearance.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

User avatar
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 3317
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:59 am

Re: video Evidence of Jews that were deliberately killed?

Postby Hektor » 2 years 4 months ago (Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:00 pm)

Darkshine wrote:
Moderator wrote:Yes, it did. Your 'non-response' is more like it.
Just posting a link to a Facebook page, not everyone has an account, and then essentially saying, 'you figure it out', will not do.
You did start this thread.
M1



That is a bit harsh. I posted the Facebook link because I thought they would be interested in seeing the actual discussion, what was being claimed, and the responses that had been made. I thought it would be nice to invite them to participate since they showed more of an interest than I expected. It was my understanding that anyone can view a Facebook post, even without an account. Sorry for the confusion.

Thanks for clearing that up.
Darkshine wrote:[
Here is the video he linked claiming execution of Jews:


This is a heavily edited video, probably edited to enhance for dramatic effect. We can see an execution of some men there, assuming that it is authentic material. Generally we don't dispute executions here, but we view that in the historical context of dealing with partisans, spies, Communists who were more then often enough also Jews.
Darkshine wrote:[
This is the video he claims that Germans are raping and humiliating Jews.


That's not a video of such. This is an assembly of pictures, which may be authentic or not cut to be a video.
You'll notice that the picture quality differs as well. So who took the pictures (German cameras being notoriously good at the time)

But there were riots in Ukraine/Eastern Poland after the Red Army left that area there. Again those had a specific context:
Bolshevik atrocities against the locals in those area, which were also discovered by the advancing German forces:
https://archive.org/details/WehrmachtWi ... rInLemberg

This article deals with the subject:
http://www.vho.org/tr/2003/1/Rudolf111-113.html
And this is a good addendum:
http://vho.org/tr/2003/3/RudolfSchroeder321-330.html

User avatar
Darkshine
Member
Member
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:32 pm
Location: United States
Contact:

Re: video Evidence of Jews that were deliberately killed?

Postby Darkshine » 2 years 4 months ago (Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:50 pm)

Hannover wrote:
Darkshine wrote:Yes but I think he is more stuck on them reclaiming the land, houses and total property of the Jews.

Is that why Jews lived in Berlin to the end of the war?

Is that proof of the 'gas chambers' & '6M'?

Ask him / her about the stolen Palestinian property.

So now we're no longer discussing the videos? That was fast.

H.


It was fast because this thread was never really about the videos. I only mentioned them to preface my questions, which were: "What is the Revisionist stance on this? I'm sure that these things happened. What evidence exists that support or deny this claim? Thank you for your help."

He doesn't argue fairly. He doesn't care a thing about the Palestinians. He thinks Israel is rightfully theirs. I only started this post to get more information about something I told him I would look into more. That being whether or not Jews were deliberately killed and if they were raped and humiliated as part of a campaign of terror against them. More for my sake than his.


Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests