Hermann Goering dismisses holocaust claims at Nuremberg Trials

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Hermann Goering dismisses holocaust claims at Nuremberg Trials

Postby hermod » 2 years 4 months ago (Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:31 am)

Sannhet wrote:I looked at Ngram data for 'Final Solution' and found some interesting patterns emerge (i.e., the term only strongly rises with Holocaust Promotion from the late 1970s):

See new thread "The Terms 'Final Solution' and 'Endlösung,' Growth in Usage by Year":

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11208

This Ngram data itself is tangential to the main point about Goering, and what was on his mind about the term Endlösung during those trial days in March 1946. Maybe it is worth noting that Endlösung, by 1942, was current in published German, with a generally neutral connotation. It was not coined by the regime memorandist at Wannsee (who added "der Judenfrage").

A neutral term of the German wartime administrative jargon was visibly turned into an overpowering missile of the Zionist propaganda arsenal.
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby hermod » 2 years 4 months ago (Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:27 pm)

Below, a newspaper article showing why Goering discussed the content of his July 1941 letter to Heydrich...

Around 3 months before the Nuremberg mock trials had even begun:

https://news.google.com/newspapers?nid= ... 4608&hl=fr

Especially interesting in connection with Goering's insistence on "emigration, not liquidation" as the Nazi anti-Jewish policy during the war. In other words, the guy who "played a leading role in the Nazi plans for mass extermination of European Jews" was a 'Holocaust denier' in Nuremberg after the war.
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 2 years 4 months ago (Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:46 pm)

Of course we do not see the actual alleged documents, only a Jewish newspaper's claim of a photostat.
Hardly reliable, definitely biased.

Such is the 'proof' for the impossible '6M Jews'.

- Hannover

The mere fact that we have endless "survivors" when it's claimed that 'the Germans tried to kill every Jew they could get their hands on' blows away the impossible '6M Jews, 5M others, & gas chambers'.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby hermod » 2 years 4 months ago (Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:29 pm)

Hannover wrote:Of course we do not see the actual alleged documents, only a Jewish newspaper's claim of a photostat.
Hardly reliable, definitely biased.

The photostat is reproduced in the 1st post of this thread. From the moment when the Soviet-Allied prosecutors had turned the term "final solution" into a synonym for extermination through mass murder, they were able, with Goering's 1941 letter in their hands, to claim that Goering had ordered the slaughter of European Jewry, a thing he strongly denied in Nuremberg. A trick they never stopped using to this day. The Nazi code words and euphemisms are magic !! :roll:

In any event, the August 1945 article above shows that Wisliceny didn't decode the term "final solution" for the victors in December 1945 as claimed. Visibly, the Soviet-Allied 'prosecutors' had already decoded the term "final solution" on their own around 4 months before Wisliceny allegedly did it for them. The orthodox narrative is mired in its own inconsistencies and anachronisms once again...

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 2 years 4 months ago (Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:55 pm)

So then it does not say what is alleged by the Jew newspaper.

Thanks, Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby hermod » 2 years 4 months ago (Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:17 am)

Hannover wrote:So then it does not say what is alleged by the Jew newspaper.

If you dishonestly claim that the term "Final solution to the Jewish question" means "Mass slaughter of all the Jews you're able to catch," it does. If you're not a deceptive crook and just read the document without distorting its content through politically-motivated bogus decodes (the famous alleged Nazi genocidal code words and euphemisms), it does not.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 2 years 4 months ago (Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:21 am)

And let's not forget that he stood up during the proceedings and declared that he wasn't aware of anything to do with the mass murder of jews. then shortly after he committed suicide. Did he jump or was he pushed?

Him standing in court being loud, proud and typically flamboyant, using his considerable intellect to deliver counter arguments which would have been well reported in the media, would have been difficult for the allies.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 2 years 4 months ago (Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:07 pm)

hermod wrote:
Hannover wrote:So then it does not say what is alleged by the Jew newspaper.

If you dishonestly claim that the term "Final solution to the Jewish question" means "Mass slaughter of all the Jews you're able to catch," it does. If you're not a deceptive crook and just read the document without distorting its content through politically-motivated bogus decodes (the famous alleged Nazi genocidal code words and euphemisms), it does not.

I'm wondering how a Jewish news paper would be able to get hold of such information in the first place?!
What were their sources?

The word solution can mean anything and doesn't stipulate what the solution is. Where is the document stating that the solution is "to kill all Jews we can get our hands on"?

But kangaroo courtesy of the IMT we got something a witness was able to tell us there:
At that moment Heydrich's invitation to the Governor General was received. The conference was originally supposed to take place in November 1941, but it was frequently postponed and it may have taken place in February 1942. Because of the special problems of the Government General I had asked Heydrich for a personal interview and he received me. On that occasion, among many other things, I described in particular the catastrophic conditions which had resulted from the arbitrary bringing of Jews into the Government General. He replied that for this very reason he had invited the Governor General to the conference. The Reichsfuehrer SS, so he said, had received an order from the Fuehrer to round up all the Jews of Europe and to settle them in the Northeast of Europe, in Russia. I asked him whether this meant that the further arrival of Jews in the Government General would cease, and whether the hundreds of thousands of Jews who had been brought into the Government General without the permission of the Governor General would be moved out again. Heydrich promised me both these things. Heydrich said furthermore that the Fuehrer had given an order that Theresienstadt, a town in the Protectorate, would become a reservation in which old and sick Jews, and weak Jews who could not stand the strains of resettlement, were to be accommodated in the future. This information left me definitely convinced that the resettlement of the Jews, if not for the sake of the Jews, then for the sake of the reputation and prestige of the German people, would be carried out in a humane fashion. The removal of the Jews from the Government General was subsequently carried out exclusively by the Police. I might add that Heydrich demanded, particularly for himself, his office, and its branches, the exclusive and uninterrupted competence and control in this matter.
https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=7469

I'm sure that bit of information was available to Holocaust Historians for decades already long before the internet. But they virtually all did completely ignore it. The question is: WHY?

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby hermod » 2 years 4 months ago (Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:21 pm)

borjastick wrote:And let's not forget that he stood up during the proceedings and declared that he wasn't aware of anything to do with the mass murder of jews.

He indeed declared that. And even more than that. He declared that the Nazi anti-Jewish policy during the war was [forced] emigration (evacuation), not liquidation (systematic mass murder).

borjastick wrote:then shortly after he committed suicide. Did he jump or was he pushed?

Interesting theory. How many days or weeks between Goering's Holocaust denial in court and death in his cell.

borjastick wrote:Him standing in court being loud, proud and typically flamboyant, using his considerable intellect to deliver counter arguments which would have been well reported in the media, would have been difficult for the allies.

Completely true.

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby hermod » 2 years 4 months ago (Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:40 pm)

Hektor wrote:The word solution can mean anything and doesn't stipulate what the solution is. Where is the document stating that the solution is "to kill all Jews we can get our hands on"?

Nowhere. It was my wording of how the Nuremberg kangaroo court, academic historians and mainstream media define the term "Final Solution."

Hektor wrote:But kangaroo courtesy of the IMT we got something a witness was able to tell us there:
At that moment Heydrich's invitation to the Governor General was received. The conference was originally supposed to take place in November 1941, but it was frequently postponed and it may have taken place in February 1942. Because of the special problems of the Government General I had asked Heydrich for a personal interview and he received me. On that occasion, among many other things, I described in particular the catastrophic conditions which had resulted from the arbitrary bringing of Jews into the Government General. He replied that for this very reason he had invited the Governor General to the conference. The Reichsfuehrer SS, so he said, had received an order from the Fuehrer to round up all the Jews of Europe and to settle them in the Northeast of Europe, in Russia. I asked him whether this meant that the further arrival of Jews in the Government General would cease, and whether the hundreds of thousands of Jews who had been brought into the Government General without the permission of the Governor General would be moved out again. Heydrich promised me both these things. Heydrich said furthermore that the Fuehrer had given an order that Theresienstadt, a town in the Protectorate, would become a reservation in which old and sick Jews, and weak Jews who could not stand the strains of resettlement, were to be accommodated in the future. This information left me definitely convinced that the resettlement of the Jews, if not for the sake of the Jews, then for the sake of the reputation and prestige of the German people, would be carried out in a humane fashion. The removal of the Jews from the Government General was subsequently carried out exclusively by the Police. I might add that Heydrich demanded, particularly for himself, his office, and its branches, the exclusive and uninterrupted competence and control in this matter.
viewtopic.php?t=7469

I'm sure that bit of information was available to Holocaust Historians for decades already long before the internet. But they virtually all did completely ignore it. The question is: WHY?

BECAUSE history is not (and never was) an objective report of facts but a subjective compilation of stories intended to justify and legitimize the policies and agenda of the rulers at a specific place and time. In our countries and days, any info detrimental to Globalism and Zionism = a silenced info, but any BS beneficial to Globalism and Zionism = an undeniable fact. As simple as that...

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”