Vincent Reynouard, who was summoned by the French judicial police in the context of new prosecutions for "crime against humanity", explains why he will not go there: he does not recognize any authority in the French Shoatic State.
Then he warned the Jews: their obstinate refusal of loyal and face-to-face debate, with the revisionists risk eventually to turn badly against them.
Finally, he called to the debate a former deportee who welcomed the "deniers" muzzled.
1) I do not recognize any authority in the French Shoatic State
- I condemn the terrorist methods of the "Resistance"
- I will not throw myself in the mouth of the wolf
- Justice must stay out of historical quarrels
- The good news revisionist that our societies reject
- The Jews have taken an immense part of the "Holocaust"
Jesuis un révisionniste français. J'expose de la façon la plus pédagogique possible les arguments révisionnistes.
Je propose, j'expose, je n'impose point. Chacun doit (ou devrait) être libre de se faire une opinion sur le sujet.
I am a French revisionist. I expose revisionist arguments in the most pedagogical way possible.
I propose, I expose, I do not impose. Everyone must (or should) be free to form an opinion on the subject.