Holocaust Denial Laws - The Expansion

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Spect3r
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Holocaust Denial Laws - The Expansion

Postby Spect3r » 1 year 10 months ago (Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:59 pm)

Im sure all (or most) of you are aware of the new Polish law that makes it illegal to call "Polish concentration camps" among other things.

Isreal is mad (lol) and because of this we now have Israeli Politicians making a new law against "Holocaust Denial" to include "Holocaust Complicity Denial"

Israeli MPs are backing a bill that would expand Israel's existing Holocaust denial laws to include a five-year jail sentence for anyone denying or minimising the role of Nazi collaborators, including Poles, in crimes committed in the Holocaust.

The amended law would also give legal aid to any Holocaust survivor telling their story who is prosecuted in a foreign country.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-42898882
I just love the smell of Zyklon B in the morning, afternoon, late afternoon, evening and night, for it means that I’m nicely deloused 8)

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Holocaust Denial Laws - The Expansion

Postby Hannover » 1 year 10 months ago (Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:09 pm)

Below is where free speech on the impossible 'holocaust' storyline is illegal, violators go to prison for Thought Crimes.
An obvious admission that the storyline doesn't stand up to scientific, logical, & rational scrutiny.

- Hannover

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of truth is it that denies free speech and the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.
Only liars demand censorship.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 1 year 10 months ago (Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:01 pm)

Spect3r wrote:Im sure all (or most) of you are aware of the new Polish law that makes it illegal to call "Polish concentration camps" among other things.

Isreal is mad (lol) and because of this we now have Israeli Politicians making a new law against "Holocaust Denial" to include "Holocaust Complicity Denial"

Israeli MPs are backing a bill that would expand Israel's existing Holocaust denial laws to include a five-year jail sentence for anyone denying or minimising the role of Nazi collaborators, including Poles, in crimes committed in the Holocaust.

The amended law would also give legal aid to any Holocaust survivor telling their story who is prosecuted in a foreign country.

The irony is that the Eastern Europeans, who often had more experience with Jews, were tougher on Jews than the Germans.

But the agenda is clear. Jewish lobbyists want to be in a position to black-mail Poles, Lithuanians, Ukrainians, etc. like they can do at will with the Germans.

On the bright side it seems the fight between Jews and Poles about victim and perpetrator roles can knock into the prescribed Holocaust narrative altogether.
https://twitter.com/yairlapid/status/958943229751242753

Here is a blink on a site apparently run by Poles:
http://www.germandeathcamps.org/en/action

Perhaps they should rethink their position that supported the Holocaust Narrative in the first place.

Spect3r
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Spect3r » 1 year 10 months ago (Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:28 pm)

Hektor wrote:
Spect3r wrote:Im sure all (or most) of you are aware of the new Polish law that makes it illegal to call "Polish concentration camps" among other things.

The irony is that the Eastern Europeans, who often had more experience with Jews, were tougher on Jews than the Germans.

But the agenda is clear. Jewish lobbyists want to be in a position to black-mail Poles, Lithuanians, Ukrainians, etc. like they can do at will with the Germans.

Or the Kapos that induced some of the worst over the other inmates and that a large majority were... (wait for it) Jewish!

On the bright side it seems the fight between Jews and Poles about victim and perpetrator roles can knock into the prescribed Holocaust narrative altogether.
https://twitter.com/yairlapid/status/958943229751242753

Here is a blink on a site apparently run by Poles:
http://www.germandeathcamps.org/en/action

Perhaps they should rethink their position that supported the Holocaust Narrative in the first place.

I dont think will end up in anything on the greater scale of things but always nice to see it happening anyway :)
I just love the smell of Zyklon B in the morning, afternoon, late afternoon, evening and night, for it means that I’m nicely deloused 8)

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 1 year 10 months ago (Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:55 pm)

Spect3r wrote:....
Or the Kapos that induced some of the worst over the other inmates and that a large majority were... (wait for it) Jewish!

Got examples there?
Spect3r wrote:....
I dont think will end up in anything on the greater scale of things but always nice to see it happening anyway :)

That one thing won't, but a number of factors like this combined will crack the pot.

You recall the original sado-masochist Holocaust stories with lamp-shades, soap, bears and eagles, masturbation machines, etc.?
Those were pushed until the 1980s, when Holocaust Revisionists started to challenge them. Since than they piece by piece dropped or simply kept quite about it. Claims were still: Jews deported and killed in gas chambers. Six million, according to kill a Nazi plan to kill all Jews.
Now I think that the debate about the merits of the Holocaust lead to toning it down, since a lot of the stories sound to silly even to the gullible.
Essentially soap and lampshades were dropped to salvage the core claims and keep them alive. You'll notice that "Holocaust Survivors" speaking to audiences seem to be coached. And they are, since it is an organised effort to get such speaking engagements going. In that setting it's manageable to filter what is told to some extent - there is always those "Survivors" that let their tongue slip. The result is a mixed bag of (reinterpreted) personal experiences and atrocity tales. One favorite tactic to dodge scrutiny is to tell people "they never saw their relatives, after they went to the 'gas chamber' / showers/ etc. ". That way they can avoid being asked about details - and who dares interrogating a "poor Holocaust survivor" anyway.

I can see more and more people challenging the whole thing in comments and on social media. But the general conditioning is high, so we must keep on going and put out documentaries. My take is however that epic movies will do more to get people deprogrammed, since this was also the way they were tricked into believing the first place.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 1 year 10 months ago (Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:58 am)

I find this expansion of guilt and thus another source of money, very predictable. It's like poor old John Demjanuk, when the jews couldn't get him as a mass murderer in one camp they tried another and another. Here we see them widening the blame game to Poland a)because they can and b)it keeps the story in the media and c)because why not?

The process of making Poland an active perpetrator in the holocaust story is an important step in its evolution. After all very soon we won't have any living holocaust 'survivors' which leaves them somewhat exposed. So let's just grab another bunch of people to blame and extort.

On the link you shared above Hektor, the one about the politician and his twitter feed I find this comment one of the best as it really gets to the heart of the holocaust.
I don't understand why Jewish people are worried about finding the truth about Holocaust.

That is one of the key issues for me at the moment. One I have been pushing hard on the comment sections of many newspaper and news feeds on the internet recently. Why is it the jews are so afraid of the truth about the holocaust? Why don't they want the truth to come out and why are they so happy to claim and believe that 6m of them were killed, when clearly they weren't?
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Spect3r
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Spect3r » 1 year 10 months ago (Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:27 pm)

Hektor wrote:Got examples there?

I should have not said a large majority... a good number is a more accurate description (English is not my first language and i get carried away with words sometimes, i am sorry).

But that there were Jewish Kapos and that they used very harsh treatment there are many accounts.

Here is one report from 1987of one that was taken to court in NY
http://www.nytimes.com/1987/05/26/nyreg ... wanted=all

There is also the book by Calel Perechodnik "I am a murderer", who is Jewish, and is about his role as a Jewish Getho Police

I am sure a simple search will find more has i know i have read about more cases

That one thing won't, but a number of factors like this combined will crack the pot.

You recall the original sado-masochist Holocaust stories with lamp-shades, soap, bears and eagles, masturbation machines, etc.?
Those were pushed until the 1980s, when Holocaust Revisionists started to challenge them. Since than they piece by piece dropped or simply kept quite about it. Claims were still: Jews deported and killed in gas chambers. Six million, according to kill a Nazi plan to kill all Jews.
Now I think that the debate about the merits of the Holocaust lead to toning it down, since a lot of the stories sound to silly even to the gullible.
Essentially soap and lampshades were dropped to salvage the core claims and keep them alive. You'll notice that "Holocaust Survivors" speaking to audiences seem to be coached. And they are, since it is an organised effort to get such speaking engagements going. In that setting it's manageable to filter what is told to some extent - there is always those "Survivors" that let their tongue slip. The result is a mixed bag of (reinterpreted) personal experiences and atrocity tales. One favorite tactic to dodge scrutiny is to tell people "they never saw their relatives, after they went to the 'gas chamber' / showers/ etc. ". That way they can avoid being asked about details - and who dares interrogating a "poor Holocaust survivor" anyway.

I can see more and more people challenging the whole thing in comments and on social media. But the general conditioning is high, so we must keep on going and put out documentaries. My take is however that epic movies will do more to get people deprogrammed, since this was also the way they were tricked into believing the first place.

You would be amazed how many people still believe the lamp shades and soap stories.
But on other hand i do give you that there are a lot more people now that at least challenges the 6 million figure.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”