Do exterminationists have their own forum?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Fugazi

Do exterminationists have their own forum?

Postby Fugazi » 1 decade 5 years ago (Tue Sep 28, 2004 10:43 am)

Can anyone tell me if the holocaust enthusiasts have their own discussion forum? I keep thinking it would be nice if some of the exterminationists would express an opinion on some things that get discussed here, but lately they don't seem to be showing up. Yeah, I guess that does tell us something, but I'd still be interested to see what they say about some of this stuff, even if that means tracking them back to their sites.

I've done my head in touring various "holocaust" sites but none of the ones I visited linked to any discussion forum. They seem to much prefer pronouncing on what they want people to think the revisionists claim and then refuting it by assertion (news to none of you, I'm sure). Of course, they don't want to debate us - it would be unseemly, disrespectful to the memory of all those non-existent dead people and embarassing for them when they got their arses kicked, but surely there must be some opportunity out there. Anyone know of any sites?

TRUTHATLAST

Postby TRUTHATLAST » 1 decade 5 years ago (Tue Sep 28, 2004 2:08 pm)

Most of the sites that will even discuss the Holoycowco$$t will eventually kick you off if you start getting the upper hand.
All the sites I've been on, I've been booted off!
I'm starting to get a inferiority complexion problem.
Don't know if I woulld even want to be on a site that was in favor of seeing more Jews killed, sounds pretty morbid to me.
These people must be a ball of laughs to discuss issues with.
Here we are trying to lower the camp death figures and were made out to be the bad guys! Go figure!
I guess we are never going to win when it comes to Hollycowco$$t discussions.

TAL

Trojan
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Trojan » 1 decade 5 years ago (Tue Sep 28, 2004 3:09 pm)

TRUTHATLAST wrote:Most of the sites that will even discuss the Holoycowco$$t will eventually kick you off if you start getting the upper hand. All the sites I've been on, I've been booted off!
I'm starting to get a inferiority complexion problem.
TAL

Care to share with the masses what those sites are?

Postby Moderator » 1 decade 5 years ago (Tue Sep 28, 2004 3:15 pm)

Here just a few of those that believe in the holocaust story as alleged and have posted their views at is forum. Put their names through our search function and see what they have to say, plus the responses they receive.
- M1

Jonathan Swift
M.Alinsky
aemathisphd
SergeyRomanov
mikescurtis
trtsk
Guptalicious
David
Trojan
Rutger
baavsi
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

gasto
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby gasto » 1 decade 5 years ago (Tue Sep 28, 2004 4:11 pm)

I´ve got one..

http://forum.axishistory.com/index.php

It states very clear: "Note that Holocaust denial is not allowed" :roll:
If Human Soap rumour was fake, why can´t all the other absurd claims be too??

TRUTHATLAST

Postby TRUTHATLAST » 1 decade 5 years ago (Tue Sep 28, 2004 8:16 pm)

This site has been completely revamped and all past discusion about the Holoycowco$$t have been deleted.

As you can see the Site is just like the History Channel TV, they post just what they want the ignorant ones need to know.

http://www.historytelevision.ca/forum/

Pepole get all worked up about the Hollycowco$$t, and if you want to see the true colors of someone then get into a discussion about Revisionism and you will see who your friends are.

Another thing, all these (revisionist) sites are monitored by the ADL, JDL, and all the Jewish controlled groups.
One of these days we will have the feds knocking at the door wanting to know whats going on.

TAL

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”