Is There a Handbook of Questions?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
rockybalboa

Is There a Handbook of Questions?

Postby rockybalboa » 1 year 2 months ago (Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:32 pm)

Shouldn't there be a list or like a handbook of questions one can pose to your average joe who believes the official story?
Example-..it takes 1-2 hrs to cremate a body..so how could they cremate so many?
What the official story say about that
How do revisionists respond to their answer?

I think that would be a fantastic idea..if that doesn't already exist. Basically once the list is complete, you can send that to a friend/family member OR post it on your social media..whatever...Lets be real..MOST people will not be reading a book on the subject. Make things easier..they can scroll through a well put together list. I'm sure most of you guys of perfectly capable of doing this. If you like the idea, maybe make a new thread or post on here and lets get the party started. lol

[This is now the thread for that, I changed the thread title from 'Question/Answer/Rebuttal' - M1]

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Is There a Handbook of Questions?

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 year 2 months ago (Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:42 pm)

I think Germar Rudolf has a book like that. In the "Socratic method" of question and answer.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 year 2 months ago (Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:17 pm)

CCS:
Perhaps you're thinking of the excellent Q & A here:

Lectures on the Holocaust
Controversial Issues Cross Examined

By Germar Rudolf
https://codoh.com/library/document/1196/?lang=en

A good overview & debunking of the claims here:
Dissecting the Holocaust
By Germar Rudolf
https://codoh.com/library/document/990/?lang=en

Hannover

- The massive numbers of so called "survivor$" are living testimony to the fraudulence of the impossible '6M Jews, 5M others, & gas chambers'.
- The mere fact that there are endless "survivors" when it's claimed that 'the Germans tried to kill every Jew they could get their hands on' blows away the impossible '6M Jews, 5M others, & gas chambers'.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 year 2 months ago (Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:18 am)

Yes, That's it! Thanks.

rockybalboa

Postby rockybalboa » 1 year 2 months ago (Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:38 am)

Hey guys, thanks.. i plan on reading the 2nd book listed. That being said, shouldn't we still make a list of like 25 points of questions/answers/rebuttals? I can simply share this list of the best 25 points to a friend or family member. I must admit i find it a bit disappointing that it doesn't exist already. Sure, we can search through books, documentaries,etc. But a lot of you guys already know the answers(thankfully) so the list can be made and then sent out. Otherwise it's just the same ole people talking to each other about the holocaust. If we really care about getting the word out, doing things like that should be done.. I don't know..just my opinion.

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 1 year 2 months ago (Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:58 am)

rockybalboa wrote:Hey guys, thanks.. i plan on reading the 2nd book listed. That being said, shouldn't we still make a list of like 25 points of questions/answers/rebuttals? I can simply share this list of the best 25 points to a friend or family member. I must admit i find it a bit disappointing that it doesn't exist already. Sure, we can search through books, documentaries,etc. But a lot of you guys already know the answers(thankfully) so the list can be made and then sent out. Otherwise it's just the same ole people talking to each other about the holocaust. If we really care about getting the word out, doing things like that should be done.. I don't know..just my opinion.

Well, ask 25 questions and we find answers and background information for it.
There is however a rule that one subject per thread will be discussed. For compliance I advice to list/open a thread, when there is some controversy on how to respond to a certain question.

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 1 year 2 months ago (Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:44 pm)

Here is "Forty-Six Important Unanswered Questions Regarding the Nazi Gas Chambers By David Cole:

Forty-Six Important Unanswered Questions Regarding the Nazi Gas Chambers

By David Cole

http://vho.org/GB/c/DC/gc46-ORIGI.html

And a thread about those questions, here:

viewtopic.php?t=6387
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 1 year 2 months ago (Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:51 pm)

Here's another one:

66 questions and answers
on the Holocaust

https://www.stormfront.org/revision/questions.html
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”