more & more faked 'antisemitic hate crimes'

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

more & more faked 'antisemitic hate crimes'

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 4 years ago (Tue Oct 19, 2004 4:26 pm)

Faking it has become the norm when it comes to so called 'antisemitic hate crimes'.
- H.

http://www.fpp.co.uk/online/04/10/Jewish_hate.html

excerpt:
"I thought that with everything that's happening in the world right now, that it was going to hit us and it did," moaned Lenore Greenberg, 74, who learned of the incident from the rabbi during the service.

"I'm angry, very upset, as are all of the congregants here," she said, adding it was particularly galling that the vandalism occurred on the Sabbath.

"It's just sick," said her husband, Jack Greenberg, 78.

Local politicians were also on hand, taking full advantage of the free publicity.

Congressman Anthony Weiner (pictured) told WCBS-TV's Magee Hickey that someone had "carpet-bombed the community with hate." With a post-nasal drip squeak he added, "We aren't going to stand for it."

Meanwhile, Assemblyman Dov Hikind offered a $5,000 reward for information leading to the arrest of the "anti-Semites" responsible.

the facts:
NEW YORK (AP) A woman admitted shortly after her arrest late Monday that she spray-painted swastikas in Jewish neighborhoods in Brooklyn and Queens because she was angry about her Jewish ex-husband's new wife, police said.

The woman, Olga Abramovich, 49, of Brooklyn, was charged with criminal mischief and related crimes, police said.

Police said Abramovich ** admitted targeting about 20 sites **, including several synagogues, because she was angry at her former husband for marrying a younger woman. They said she also marred two police cars because she was upset about receiving a summons.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Trojan
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Trojan » 1 decade 4 years ago (Wed Oct 20, 2004 4:30 pm)

I see nothing to indicate that anyone pulled a hoax ... a wife was pissed at her husband and pushed his buttons. Others over reacted.

If the victim(s) and target(s) had been black and the word "N*ggger" spray painted, the hate crime unit would have been called in just as in this case.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 4 years ago (Wed Oct 20, 2004 5:01 pm)

Mad at her husband? A flimsy excuse which lacks credibility ... she got caught and was looking for a way out. Regardless, the blame was placed on non-Jews, which was her intent.
Police said Abramovich ** admitted targeting about 20 sites **, including several synagogues...

TWENTY! They all were all reported as 'hate crimes' ofcourse.

- Hannover

kk
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby kk » 1 decade 4 years ago (Wed Oct 20, 2004 9:41 pm)

Man , oh man, was this lady pissed off!!!

I wonder, was 'Abramovich' her maiden name?

Who would give a shit, if she painted 'bloody niggers' on the wall?
I am sure I would never, ever, heard of this, even if I had lived in
Brooklyn myself.

Trojan
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Trojan » 1 decade 4 years ago (Thu Oct 21, 2004 7:08 am)

Hannover wrote:Mad at her husband? A flimsy excuse which lacks credibility ... she got caught and was looking for a way out. Regardless, the blame was placed on non-Jews, which was her intent.
Police said Abramovich ** admitted targeting about 20 sites **, including several synagogues...

TWENTY! They all were all reported as 'hate crimes' ofcourse.

- Hannover

For all you know, she could be a "non-jew"

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 4 years ago (Thu Oct 21, 2004 9:37 am)

It could be her maiden name is 'Abramovich', she's no longer married to the guy and many women go by their maiden name even when married. The story avoids saying whether she is a 'Chosen One'. I wonder why.

It matters not though, the point being is that someone defaced police cars, synagogues and neighborhoods knowing full well that non-Jews ('Goys', as Jews like to call them) would be accused.

In one shot, over twenty phoney cases of 'antisemitism' exposed for what they are, lies.

- Hannover

Petschau

Postby Petschau » 1 decade 4 years ago (Thu Oct 21, 2004 10:20 am)

According to the ABC News story on this, she was a Russian Orthodox.

Postby Moderator » 1 decade 4 years ago (Thu Oct 21, 2004 2:07 pm)

Hey all, let's show a relevance to the so called holocaust.

M1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

TRUTHATLAST

Postby TRUTHATLAST » 1 decade 4 years ago (Thu Oct 21, 2004 3:40 pm)

M!

Funny how you can allow others to post non Holoco$$T stuff but you delete mine!

Showing a little favoritism here wouldn't you say?

TAL

Postby Moderator » 1 decade 4 years ago (Thu Oct 21, 2004 4:31 pm)

TRUTHATLAST:

Nope. You were allowed some wiggle room, asked to show a connection, persisted without the connection, and forced our hand. Those in this thread are being asked the same.

Moderator1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 4 years ago (Thu Oct 21, 2004 6:15 pm)

Relevance to the so called 'holocau$t'? Easy.

It's these bullshit 'antisemitic hate crimes' that are used to silence Revisionists. By using typically twisted judeo-supremacist logic, scrutiny of a period in history is considered an incentive to violence against Jews ...even though all other periods of history and the cultures/ethnic groups involved are fair game.

- Hannover

TRUTHATLAST

Postby TRUTHATLAST » 1 decade 4 years ago (Fri Oct 22, 2004 9:26 pm)

Hannover

I whole heartedly agree with you.
My post that was deleted had to do with the Jews being a cult and being the religious fanatics that they are , are using the Holycowco$$t as a way to use mindcontrol to force people to believe things that could not have happened.
Don't let anyone kid you it all has to do with a fanatical Religion and we already know that the Jews feel the 6 million was prophesied.

So religious fanaticism has nothing to do with the Holycowco$$st, yeah right!

TAL

The_Skunk

Postby The_Skunk » 1 decade 4 years ago (Wed Oct 27, 2004 10:12 pm)

Click for music

Police will file no charges against Olga

Olga Abramovich spray painted swatikas on synagogues

Good jews were frightened

Memories of Holocaust flood their psyche

Another phony hate crime

Olga Abramovich, 49, of Brooklyn, admitted shortly after her arrest late Monday that she spray-painted swastikas in 20 Jewish neighborhoods in Brooklyn and Queens because she was angry about her Jewish ex-husband's new younger wife.Police said Abramovich targets included including several synagogues.

The woman may be charged with criminal mischief and related crimes but there are extenuating circumstances. According to police sources, she suffers from bipolar disorder and takes prescription pills.

It is unclear whether this episode was triggered from not taking her pills, authorities said.

Police drop destruction of city property charges

It seems Olga also marred two police cars because she was upset about receiving a summons.

Lev Abramovitch

Her former husband, Lev Abramovich, 50, of Howard Beach, Queens, married a 35-year-old. Mr. Abramovich , his wife and the suspect are Jewish.

Mystery women

Lev Abromovitch met this beauty at a neighborhood deli and sparks flew.

[i]It was flattering to be have a younger women attracted to me. She still acts like a teenager . A guy can get sick of yeast infections and the constant flatuation during sex.

http://1010wins.com/topstories/winstops ... 41507.html
Last edited by The_Skunk on Sat Nov 20, 2004 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 4 years ago (Sun Oct 31, 2004 10:37 am)

Yes, the article does not mention whether she is a Jew. And as usual they tried to hide the fact that she is a Jew as has now been confirmed.

One again a Jew manufactures 'antisemtism' that is then used to get Jews special privileges, preferrential treatment, and Thought Crime laws against scrutiny of the 'holocau$t' as alleged.

- Hannover

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”