Picture of 'jew being forced into gas chamber'?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
vactrac

Picture of 'jew being forced into gas chamber'?

Postby vactrac » 8 months 4 days ago (Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:05 pm)

Good evening. Sorry if this was discussed before, I've searched and I couldn't find anything about this on codoh, I created an account just today to discuss this. So Im new here. But I've been reading the forums for years now. So here goes:

This picture, analyzed by Eric Hunt on this site : https://archive.is/DoGTn#selection-6977.0-6977.9

seems to show an elderly woman being dragged into crematorium V while she resists.

This is crema IV :

according to Eric, in the picture we can see crema IV on the background, which was inoperative at the time the picture was taken (1944)

Eric claims this is one very good piece of evidence of the holocaust. It must be the best for him seemingly. Eric is a former revisionist. But not anymore. And he went to jail for it.

Seems to me like the picture shows too many windows and there should be more trees and grass to fit the aerial views Eric shows us. But what do I know?. I'm no expert.

I was wondering what your opinion would be on this subject. Could the lady have been forced into crema IV for some other reason than killing her? could the picture be fake? could the picture not have been taken at crema?
Attachments
19.jpg
19.jpg (626.42 KiB) Viewed 1847 times
19.jpg
19.jpg (626.42 KiB) Viewed 1847 times

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Picture of jew being forced into gas chamber?

Postby Hannover » 8 months 4 days ago (Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:21 pm)

That laughable fake has been debunked here:

'Eric Hunt recants - The photograph of the woman outside Kremas 4 & 5'
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10959
and:
'Eric Hunt rolls over?
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10950

Yeah boy, dressing like Al Capone's gangsters was all the rage at Auschwitz. LOL

- Hannover

No alleged human remains of millions in allegedly known locations, no 'holocaust'.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

stinky

Postby stinky » 8 months 4 days ago (Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:52 pm)

You are only limited by your imagination in using this photo as "evidence" for the narrative you chose to promote.

The photo, even if authentic, proves literally nothing.
It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 8 months 4 days ago (Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:43 am)

index.jpg
index.jpg (14.38 KiB) Viewed 1792 times

And here's a picture of Prince Edward shooting his son.

The picture shown by Mr Hunt as proof of gassings is laughable. How about her being forced onto a truck to leave Auschwitz to be taken to another camp?

I did a whole tranche of funny memes showing how stupid this claim of Mr Hunt's is.

here's a couple to whet your appetite...
condo21.jpg
condo21.jpg (77.31 KiB) Viewed 1792 times
condo10.jpg
condo10.jpg (79.72 KiB) Viewed 1792 times
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Marley775

Re: Picture of 'jew being forced into gas chamber'?

Postby Marley775 » 8 months 3 days ago (Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:09 am)

Construction archives suggest that rooms from extension of Krema IV and V (highlighted yellow) were planned to be used as sanitary facilities.

"At water installation employed 2 bricklayer +1 helper (krema 4)". APMO, BW 30/4/28,p.25
http://imgur.com/v4Z4Nsm

"Install stoves in medical room, and at water installation (Krema IV)" APMO, BW 30/4/28,p.29 http://imgur.com/lcr2rwe

What were those water installations ?

The document regarding the construction shows "execution of sanitary installations" for Krema IV and V. RGVA,502-2-54,pp.38-38a
http://imgur.com/tm8dBuc

So, I guess that this elderly woman didn't want to take a real shower.

HeiligeSturm
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby HeiligeSturm » 8 months 1 day ago (Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:22 am)

vactrac wrote: And he went to jail for it.

He went to jail because of the charges of attempted kidnapping, false imprisonment, battery, stalking, elder abuse and hate crimes.
Carol Stulberg: Were you ever in the gas chamber? Did you see the gas chamber?
Morris Venezia: Of course I was every day over there.
Carol Stulberg: Can you describe to us what it looked like?
Morris Venezia: It’s nothing to describe

Postby Moderator » 7 months 3 weeks ago (Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:56 am)

All;
Links to sites which have allowed posts which include claimed pictures of Revisionists, claimed addresses & phone numbers of Revisionists, threats against Revisionists, Wanted Poster styled posts about Revisionists, will not be allowed here.
CODOH is about open, on-topic debate free from such behavior which is intended to silence free speech.

The CODOH Revisionist Forum guidelines are clear.
M1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 7 months 3 weeks ago (Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:33 am)

Moderator wrote:All;
Links to sites which have allowed posts which include claimed pictures of Revisionists, claimed addresses & phone numbers of Revisionists, threats against Revisionists, Wanted Poster styled posts about Revisionists, will not be allowed here.
CODOH is about open, on-topic debate free from such behavior which is intended to silence free speech.

The CODOH Revisionist Forum guidelines are clear.
M1

My last post seems to have been deleted. Why? If the link I showed contained any of the above you outlined then that's not good but to delete an other wise good post isn't good either. Perhaps you could edit it and re-post it please.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Postby Moderator » 7 months 3 weeks ago (Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:46 pm)

borjastick:
Why? Because it was a link to a site which has engaged what I described.
Yes, there was some good information, but there is no way I will allow traffic through this forum to be directed to such a site.
What they have done is appalling and criminal. They are Antifa on steroids.
I suggest merely quoting any such text & author without the link, as has been done in the past.
Sorry mate, but violence & harassment inciting thugs cannot benefit from The CODOH Revisionist Forum's growing popularity.

PM me if you want to make your case further, no problem.
Thanks, M1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

Callahan
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Callahan » 7 months 3 weeks ago (Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:39 pm)

I think this photo could very well be real. I find the loose trigger in claiming a photo is necessarily fake to be overdone by many on the Revisionist side, certainly on this forum, who then often appear insensitive (thus alienating newcomers) with flippant ridicule of the photos thereafter. Yes, the bulk of the Holocaust narrative overall is fallacious and demonstrably a fabrication but people who are barely opening their minds to this stuff are not going to see it that way and will likely be put off by a thread of people who are certain a photo is fake (to the extent of finger-pointing ridicule) simply because the people in it look too Capone-like, or whatever. There is no need to presume this photo was faked. A woman is outside of a crematoria and men are holding her. That is all we know. Putting propagated absurdities about gassing aside, what does this photo tell us, objectively? It looks like this woman is in an emotional state. Perhaps she wasn't ready nor wanting the body of one of her passed relatives (perhaps a sister, father, or husband fallen due to typhus or other causes) to be cremated. Perhaps she was trying to go IN to the crematoria and these men (possibly even family of hers) were holding her back. If this was a mass gassing, where is the group of hundreds or more set to be gassed along with her? Did the room get full and they decided, "room for one more", then carried this woman from the barracks on her own? If this was a secret gassing, why was a photo allowed to be taken (in front of guards, no less)? I have some reason to doubt this photo (as we know photo fakery was a very real thing for propaganda purposes, and there is no shortage of propaganda with the Holocaust) but I have no reason to think what we see in this photo necessarily suggests anything of an extermination plan or homicidal gassings.

Callahan
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Callahan » 7 months 3 weeks ago (Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:02 pm)

Also, notice the way her left hand holds the hand of the man on the right--it appears voluntary. It is very easy to break away from someone who holds your hand in that way. If the goal were to drag this woman somewhere, she would not be holding his hand; he would be holding her by the wrist.

'Extermination' or not, a crematoria within a prison camp was definitely an emotional place for families and individuals for whom it became relevant. This is a complex scene which reflects that condition.

stinky

Postby stinky » 7 months 3 weeks ago (Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:46 pm)

Yes indeed.

If we were to assume the photo to be authentic, the photo could be this, or it could be that.
Then again, it could be something else.

Let your imagination run free

It proves nothing
It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled

Breker
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Breker » 7 months 3 weeks ago (Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:24 pm)

What screams for attention is that this pathetic effort is the best they can muster.
Millions said to have been gassed and that is what they give the public as proof.

Mr. borjastick really called it:
"a picture of Prince Edward shooting his son"
There it is, proof of murder by the royal family.
B.
Revisionists are just the messengers, the impossibility of the "Holocaust" narrative is the message.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”