"Being German is Not a Race"/Confronting Anti-German Racism is Crucial to Revisionism

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
JLAD Prove Me Wrong
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

"Being German is Not a Race"/Confronting Anti-German Racism is Crucial to Revisionism

Postby JLAD Prove Me Wrong » 5 months 1 week ago (Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:47 pm)

Several days ago, a relative of mine posted the Eva Mozes Kor propaganda video on Facebook. I explained that the Germans during WWII were the same as anyone else, "if those mass killings never took place". My mother was upset, and I said something about anti-German racism. My mother told me that "being German is not a race".

I wasn't quite sure how to respond to it, but if I was in the same situation, I think that proper response would be something like,

"So if a black man was called the n-word, and told his friend, and his friend said, 'being isn't a race', how would you feel'"?

The holocau$t myth is the bedrock foundation of anti-German racism and hatred. Without it, Germany would be treated like any other country, and free from U.S occupation.

In my view, confronting anti-German racism not only is a great starting point of leading believers to revisionism, but integral to destroying the holocaust myth. American high schoolers by and large view the Germans as racists and supremacists. So when someone tells them that they did not systematically kill Jews and others, there is the roadblock of anti-German racism.

This must be fixed and revised, or they will get absolutely nowhere in convincing the poor chap.

When I still believed in the Holocaust, I assumed it was Hitler, and never hated Germans or Germany. Which might be part of why it was easier for me to join the holocaust revisionist movement.

Before I learned the truth about the holocaust, I was on a bus and a girl said that she hated Germans. This was while I still believed in the Holocaust myth. If she said that now, I would say something. You can not change the past, but you can change the future.
If your beliefs cannot stand up to your own sincere scrutiny and skeptical evaluation, they are not worth having.

https://freespeechmonika.wordpress.com/ ... t-details/

Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: "Being German is Not a Race"/Confronting Anti-German Racism is Crucial to Revisionism

Postby Lamprecht » 5 months 1 week ago (Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:53 pm)

Are Germans a race?

That depends on your definition of race, which can be defined in many ways. I do believe race is a biological reality, yet some people make the fallacious claim that race does not exist because it is "difficult to define" or "nobody agrees on a definition" -- which is a goofy argument to say the least, but that doesn't stop a lot of people from using it.

"German" may not be a race in the strictest sense, but that doesn't mean people can't be "racist" against them if they believe them to be one... That's a silly claim to make. If a person believes Germans are a race and hates them (or thinks they are inferior) then they are "racist" by definition against Germans. I don't think denying that Germans are a race is "racist" on its own though.

I think Steve Sailer once defined race as "a very large, extended family that is partly inbred" -- which is not to say they are "inbred" in a strictly consanguineous manner, but rather when your "extended family" encompasses millions of people who generally reproduce together, with a common ancestor (albeit from 1000s of years ago)... in that sense, all ethnic groups arise from inbreeding.

"German" today is considered a nationality as well as an ethnicity. Ethnic groups are more specific than races. Hitler spoke of an "Aryan race" which was mostly analogous to "Indo-European" people, but remember at the same period in history, America had a strong history of what is called "White supremacism" with legalized segregation, anti-miscegenation laws, and one-drop rule (which was more prohibitory even than the Nuremberg Laws which allowed 1/4 Jews to marry Germans). So yeah, in the 1930s and 40s, Germans generally were "racist" by modern standards... as were Americans.

Also, the borders of "Germany" have changed considerably over time. Here's an animated video showing this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ATOf0SkoE0

And from Wikipedia:
"Various Germanic tribes have inhabited the northern parts of modern Germany since classical antiquity. A region named Germania was documented before 100 AD. During the Migration Period, the Germanic tribes expanded southward. Beginning in the 10th century, German territories formed a central part of the Holy Roman Empire.[10] During the 16th century, northern German regions became the centre of the Protestant Reformation. After the collapse of the Holy Roman Empire, the German Confederation was formed in 1815. The German revolutions of 1848–49 resulted in the Frankfurt Parliament establishing major democratic rights. In 1871, Germany became a nation state when most of the German states (most notably excluding Switzerland and Austria) unified into the Prussian-dominated German Empire. After World War I and the revolution of 1918–19, the Empire was replaced by the parliamentary Weimar Republic.
You probably know what happened after that :P

Also, from Carleton Coon's "The Races of Europe":
"The racial history of Germany is long and complicated, and Germany in its present geographical form (even before the annexation of Austria and the Sudetenlands), has never been a unit in the racial sense. In the political sense its unity dates back only to Frederick the Great and Bismarck; its modern social solidarity only to Hitler. Its Palaeolithic racial history is inseparable from that of the rest of Europe, its Mesolithic history limited to the discovery of the brachycephalic crania of Ofnet and Kaufertsberg, and of the Borreby-type skulls dredged from the Baltic clay and peat. During the Neolithic, racial and cultural influences came to Germany from many quarters; the Michelsberg culture in the Rhineland was a northern Schweinhirtenkultur periphery, while in Saxony and Thuringia Danubian pioneers pushed their clearings to the west. Silesia and north-eastern Germany later became great Corded headquarters, while under the combined Corded and Megalithic tutelage, the "Nordic" culture arose in all of northern Germany, and its influences spread to the Danube. With the arrival of metal, or before it, the Corded people had become important in Saxo-Thuringia, and the Bell Beaker people appeared soon after on the Rhine. Thus before the onset of the Bronze Age the German stage already held a full complement of dramatis personae, some of whom were destined to give curtain calls, and others to be thrust into the wings before the end of the first act.

The cast included members of the following racial types: a small, low-vaulted Mediterranean of North African provenience, commonest in the upper Rhineland, where it still appears sporadically; the ordinary Danubian Mediterranean, the Megalithic Atlanto-Mediterranean, the Corded, the Borreby, probably the Alpine, and the Bell Beaker Dinaric. Furthermore, a considerable trace of the Brünn race remained in solution in the northwestern part of the country. Before the appearance of the full Bronze Age, the Corded and Danubian elements had taken the center of the stage on the plains, while Dinaric, Borreby, and Alpine brachycephals occupied the northern slopes of the Alps. During the Bronze Age the Corded people became particularly important in Saxo-Thuringia, while Aunjetitz Nordics were the principal people farther east, and the descendants of the Bell Beaker people were in control of the upper Rhine. Eastern Germany, along with much of Poland and parts of Ukraine, became the center of the Urnfields cultures, and at the same time a Nordic center, from which cremation spread in the Late Bronze Age."

Germany today takes in massive amounts of non-European refugees... racism is pretty much illegal there, as is saying anything positive about Hitler. Refuting the "Modern Germans are racist" compared to other people is possibly the easiest thing to do, honestly. And if someone wants to hate modern Germans for actions allegedly carried out against Jews in the 1930s and 40s, then why not hate Americans or Russians or British for their atrocities or racisms during the same period? Americans put Japanese in camps, the British and Soviets had their own atrocities as well. And there were certainly Jews (especially Bolshevik Jews) who were responsible for mass murdering gentiles; Kaganovich & the Holodomor comes to mind.
"There is a principal which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principal is contempt prior to investigation."
-- Herbert Spencer

JLAD Prove Me Wrong
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: "Being German is Not a Race"/Confronting Anti-German Racism is Crucial to Revisionism

Postby JLAD Prove Me Wrong » 5 months 1 week ago (Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:39 pm)

Lamprecht wrote:"German" may not be a race in the strictest sense, but that doesn't mean people can't be "racist" against them if they believe them to be one... That's a silly claim to make. If a person believes Germans are a race and hates them (or thinks they are inferior) then they are "racist" by definition against Germans. I don't think denying that Germans are a race is "racist" on its own though.

So in your view, would the term "anti-German ethnicist" be a more accurate term?

It is more accurate than "racist", but my concern is that people won't know what you're talking about. The word "anti-German racist", although less accurate, is far more communicable than "anti-German ethnicist".

1 Corinthians 14:9 "So likewise ye, except ye utter by the tongue words easy to be understood, how shall it be known what is spoken? for ye shall speak into the air."
If your beliefs cannot stand up to your own sincere scrutiny and skeptical evaluation, they are not worth having.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 5 months 1 week ago (Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:16 am)

Hi JLAD,

If you look up, first "ecotype" and then "phenotype" on wikipedia you get an idea of how the German people fit into Europe as a people. But the holocaust myth tends to be anti-white in general. Not just anti-German. It tends to be anti European Nationalist regardless of which country. If the Poles, for instance try to preserve their people and heritage via stopping immigration, or say stopping Hollywood movies that the Polish Catholic church might deem bad for moral character, that will be countered with Nazi/holocaust accusations.

Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Lamprecht » 5 months 1 week ago (Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:33 am)

JLAD Prove Me Wrong wrote:
Lamprecht wrote:"German" may not be a race in the strictest sense, but that doesn't mean people can't be "racist" against them if they believe them to be one... That's a silly claim to make. If a person believes Germans are a race and hates them (or thinks they are inferior) then they are "racist" by definition against Germans. I don't think denying that Germans are a race is "racist" on its own though.

So in your view, would the term "anti-German ethnicist" be a more accurate term?

It is more accurate than "racist", but my concern is that people won't know what you're talking about. The word "anti-German racist", although less accurate, is far more communicable than "anti-German ethnicist".

1 Corinthians 14:9 "So likewise ye, except ye utter by the tongue words easy to be understood, how shall it be known what is spoken? for ye shall speak into the air."
Anti-German sentiment, Germanophobia, whatever you want to call it. Some people seriously believe it is impossible to be "racist" against Whites. The word "Racist" is thrown around so much it has basically lost meaning, you should only use it when it is pertinent to do so. I don't see a point in trying to figure out the "perfect term" -- apparently not all groups are special enough to get their own word for hatred against them, like "antisemitism" :P

If they hate Germans, ask them "why do you hate the German people?" If their answer is "because the Nazis gassed millions of Jews in WW2" then, well, you can point out that most of the individuals alive back then are 90+ years old or dead... and also that Americans put people in camps based on ethnicity as well. With the way China is treating its ethnic minorities in the present day, it's hard to pretend as if Germans are a very racist bunch in general... although we do know that multicultural/multi-ethnic states seem to have a lot more racism, so in the future that might change a bit :?

"There is a principal which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principal is contempt prior to investigation."
-- Herbert Spencer

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 5 months 1 week ago (Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:08 am)

When I still believed in the Holocaust, I assumed it was Hitler, and never hated Germans or Germany. Which might be part of why it was easier for me to join the holocaust revisionist movement.
JLad

In about 1977-8 when I was about 19 I went to Germany for the first time. I was involved in motorcycle racing and went there to see an event and take part in another. I was naive and of course had been brought up on the post-war nonsense of German's being numbskull mass murderers. We went to Cologne to stay with some German friends of the guy I was travelling with. I was very nervous. I think I expected Nazis in the street and an a strong anti-British feeling.

What I found was quite the opposite. The people and country were just delightful. Friendly, welcoming and most oddly, just like me and all those like me in the UK. I was shocked.

I have since always felt that Germans and Brits are very similar and chips off the same block. I mean Queen Elizabeth is essentially German.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

JLAD Prove Me Wrong
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby JLAD Prove Me Wrong » 5 months 1 week ago (Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:44 am)

Lamprecht wrote:If they hate Germans, ask them "why do you hate the German people?" If their answer is "because the Nazis gassed millions of Jews in WW2" then, well, you can point out that most of the individuals alive back then are 90+ years old or dead... and also that Americans put people in camps based on ethnicity as well. With the way China is treating its ethnic minorities in the present day, it's hard to pretend as if Germans are a very racist bunch in general... although we do know that multicultural/multi-ethnic states seem to have a lot more racism, so in the future that might change a bit :?

Those are not bad things to say, but the holocaust myth must be attacked head on.

When there is a vicious beast terrorizing a village, you don't just try to make deals with the beast or fire warning shots. You kill it for the violent and dangerous animal that it is.

Likewise, when the anti-German holocaust myth is poisoning history and America, I don't just keep silent when it is brought up, I speak my mind on it. A weak and toned-down approach doesn't work. Those who try it play right into the 'believer's' hands by appearing to lack knowledge and confidence on the subject.

If someone were to say to that they hate Germans, I would ask them why. If they said because the Nazis killed millions of Jews, I would say that the Nazis didn't gas a single Jew, and therefore there is no reason to hate Germans!

I believe a direct and shock jock approach is what revisionists must do to progress revisionism.

ginger
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby ginger » 5 months 1 week ago (Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:09 am)

Hitler was supposed to personify German people - He personified the heroes of the Nordic myths, the fighting spirit that won the Franco-Prussian War. He fought for 4 years in WWI and said war was a good thing. This may separate the German people as a separate race - it is more cultural than genetic. The image of the German people for Hitler was a blond, blue-eyed, fair-skinned, powerfully-built, handsome man - who loved war. The flattering image was propaganda - but what still attaches to Germans today is not their physical superiority but their love of war.

Pia Kahn
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Pia Kahn » 5 months 1 week ago (Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:15 pm)

ginger wrote:Hitler was supposed to personify German people - He personified the heroes of the Nordic myths, the fighting spirit that won the Franco-Prussian War. He fought for 4 years in WWI and said war was a good thing. This may separate the German people as a separate race - it is more cultural than genetic. The image of the German people for Hitler was a blond, blue-eyed, fair-skinned, powerfully-built, handsome man - who loved war. The flattering image was propaganda - but what still attaches to Germans today is not their physical superiority but their love of war.

Love of war is Allied war propaganda. Germans are evil, thus they must be killed. Some people never learn.
If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.

ginger
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby ginger » 5 months 1 week ago (Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:35 pm)

Allied propaganda said Germans loved to fight and kill and murder - and after the war Germans left horrible scenes in the camps that the Allies used as evidence of the gas chambers. Today I would think the German people would have enough self respect to challenge story of the the gas chambers. Until they do, the story will continue to identify them as a cruel and obscene race.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”