Does the strong Jew tendency towards mental illness assist in their 'holocaust' fantasies?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 9892
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Does the strong Jew tendency towards mental illness assist in their 'holocaust' fantasies?

Postby Hannover » 10 months 16 hours ago (Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:39 am)

This study below supports a well established fact that Jews have a history of much higher rates of mental illnesses.

It would seem reasonable to assume then that mental illnesses are a driving force in their truly irrational claims and fantasies about their beloved 'holocaust'. As shown repeatedly, the truly bizarre and twisted claims are simply impossible and utterly without factual basis.
As has been said of their ridiculous assertions:

'The bizarre claims say more about those making them than the claims themselves, which could not have occurred.'

And certainly their wish for so many of their brethren to be dead is alone reason to question their mental stability.
Normally people are overjoyed to find out that millions of their people were in fact not murdered.

'Scientists Discover Gene That Predisposes Ashkenazi Jews to Schizophrenia
Variations of the DNST3 gene make Ashkenazi Jews 40 percent more likely to develop schizophrenia and similar diseases.'

https://www.haaretz.com/.premium-ashken ... -1.5294333

Thoughts?

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

User avatar
borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2514
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:52 am
Location: Europe

Re: Does the strong Jew tendency towards mental illness assist in their 'holocaust' fantasies?

Postby borjastick » 10 months 14 hours ago (Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:06 am)

No surprise here I'm afraid. Has seemed to me for a long time that jews love to tell stories even though they may well know that these stories are in fact untrue. We know from medical studies done to date that the ashkenazi jews (who make up 90% odd of all the world's jews) have very bad health from eye sight issues, to paranoia to weakness. This is probably due to massive inbreeding through the centuries.

Swimming in the same gene pool is never a good idea.

They have recently claimed that holocaust related mental illness and issues are an actual thing, Schlomo Berenstein once said 'It's a thing you know'.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

User avatar
Callahan
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 223
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:40 am

Re: Does the strong Jew tendency towards mental illness assist in their 'holocaust' fantasies?

Postby Callahan » 10 months 12 hours ago (Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:16 am)

I do not think collectivist arguments are particularly productive nor well-received. When used against Jews by members of this forum, I think arguments such as these are likely to be used as evidence of prejudice and ulterior motives among Revisionists.

I think many variables contribute to mental illness and that mental illness, itself, has a very broad definition that together makes ethnic bloodlines a relatively trivial concern in the matter.

Regarding Holocaust testimony I think the important mention is that hardly anyone, relatively speaking, is even coming up with "Holocaust fantasies". The bigger problem is that, for the tiny minority who do, their stories are broadcasted, celebrated and forbidden to criticize.

I would expect that, overall, the proportion of Jews who like about the Holocaust is not far beyond the proportion of war veterans who embellish their war stories with falsehoods.

Pia Kahn
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 388
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:57 am

Re: Does the strong Jew tendency towards mental illness assist in their 'holocaust' fantasies?

Postby Pia Kahn » 10 months 10 hours ago (Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:03 am)

Hannover wrote:This study below supports a well established fact that Jews have a history of much higher rates of mental illnesses.

It would seem reasonable to assume then that mental illnesses are a driving force in their truly irrational claims and fantasies about their beloved 'holocaust'. As shown repeatedly, the truly bizarre and twisted claims are simply impossible and utterly without factual basis.
As has been said of their ridiculous assertions:
...
'Scientists Discover Gene That Predisposes Ashkenazi Jews to Schizophrenia
Variations of the DNST3 gene make Ashkenazi Jews 40 percent more likely to develop schizophrenia and similar diseases.'

https://www.haaretz.com/.premium-ashken ... -1.5294333

Thoughts?

- Hannover


I don't think that this is a significant contributing factor.

The basic problem is - in my opinion - that many Jews are taught to fear and despise the goyim. The reason for this attitude towards the goyim are the teachings of the Torah and Talmud. This attitude is still very much present even among non-religious jews. Therefore, they are inclined to believe in almost any outrageous claim about the goyim. This is called "confirmation bias".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias

"Confirmation bias, also called confirmatory bias or my side bias,[Note 1] is the tendency to search for, interpret, favor, and recall information in a way that confirms one's preexisting beliefs or hypotheses. It is a type of cognitive bias and a systematic error of inductive reasoning. People display this bias when they gather or remember information selectively, or when they interpret it in a biased way. The effect is stronger for emotionally charged issues and for deeply entrenched beliefs."

The holocaust is truly an emotionally charged issue and among most jews and even goyim a deeply entrenched belief. Therefore, people are inclined to believe in the most ridiculous stories.

The jewish education is a vicious circle, because non-jews who get to know many Jews who fear an despise them, probably won't be inclined to like Jews. Thus, the Jewish education is a self fulfilling prophecy. It leads to social isolation in a society of goyim who do not like jews.

Here is some more good reading on confirmation bias and belief perseverance:

"Confirmation biases can be used to explain why some beliefs persist when the initial evidence for them is removed.[50] This belief perseverance effect has been shown by a series of experiments using what is called the "debriefing paradigm": participants read fake evidence for a hypothesis, their attitude change is measured, then the fakery is exposed in detail. Their attitudes are then measured once more to see if their belief returns to its previous level..

A common finding is that at least some of the initial belief remains even after a full debriefing.[51]..."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmat ... ed_beliefs

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belief_perseverance
If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.

User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 9892
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Re: Does the strong Jew tendency towards mental illness assist in their 'holocaust' fantasies?

Postby Hannover » 10 months 4 hours ago (Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:17 pm)

Pia said:
The basic problem is - in my opinion - that many Jews are taught to fear and despise the goyim. The reason for this attitude towards the goyim are the teachings of the Torah and Talmud. This attitude is still very much present even among non-religious jews. Therefore, they are inclined to believe in almost any outrageous claim about the goyim. This is called "confirmation bias".
True enough, but that avoids looking at their chronic, easily debunked impossible lies, one after the other, and the twisted & demented claims they actually make, which they would not say if they were mentally healthy, see below.

Callahan wrote:I do not think collectivist arguments are particularly productive nor well-received. When used against Jews by members of this forum, I think arguments such as these are likely to be used as evidence of prejudice and ulterior motives among Revisionists.

I think many variables contribute to mental illness and that mental illness, itself, has a very broad definition that together makes ethnic bloodlines a relatively trivial concern in the matter.

Regarding Holocaust testimony I think the important mention is that hardly anyone, relatively speaking, is even coming up with "Holocaust fantasies". The bigger problem is that, for the tiny minority who do, their stories are broadcasted, celebrated and forbidden to criticize.

I would expect that, overall, the proportion of Jews who like about the Holocaust is not far beyond the proportion of war veterans who embellish their war stories with falsehoods.

Callahan,
The study posted in the OP, by Jews, says "genetic", not some fuzzy "many variables". Please read what is posted.

Callahan, to repeat, you also said:
"hardly anyone, relatively speaking, is even coming up with "Holocaust fantasies".

Say what? Do you ever read so called "survivor" claims, such as these which are just some of the examples:

-'I swallowed my diamonds and crapped them out everyday'

- 'I breathed through a keyhole in the gas chamber to survive the gas'

- 'I lived with wolves to survive'.

- 'I drank human urine to survive'.

- 'I hid beneath the toilet outlet under a train car, it repeatedly emptied the human waste all over me.'

- 'I survived six gassings'.

- Jew 'Survived' By Rising From The Grave
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9938

- "Mother and I used to get up at four in the morning [at Belsen], to avoid the queues of people waiting to use the shower block about and hour later. We undressed and showered our bodies with ice-cold water. The only soap we had was a barrel of honey-coloured liquid soap, manufactured out of human flesh from the bodies of people shot by the SS on the transports. Many times we wondered: 'Could this be my brother, my sister, another relation?" - Gena Turgel nee Goldfinger, I Light a Candle, London: Grafton, 1987, p. 102.

much more at:
Holocaust fantasists, where fiction meets fiction.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12123

such as:
Hannover wrote:Taken from:
the so called 'Holocaust' / theatre of the absurd
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=66

· Mass graves expelling geysers of blood;[1]

· Acid or boiling-water baths to produce human skeletons;[2]

· Injections into the eyes of inmates to change their eye color;[3]

· Production of shrunken heads from bodies of inmates;[4]

· Skimming off boiling human fat from open-air cremation fires;[5]

· Out of pity for complete strangers - a Jewish mother and her child - an SS-man leaps into the gas chamber voluntarily at the last second in order to die with them;[6]

· Soap production from human fat, solemn burial of soap;[7]

· Underground mass extermination in enormous rooms, by means of high voltage electricity;[8]

· Killing in vacuum chamber or with steam or chlorine gas;[9]

· Mass graves with hundreds of thousands of bodies, removed without a trace within a few weeks; a true miracle of improvisation on the part of the Germans;[10]

· Gas chambers on wheels in Treblinka, which dumped their victims directly into burning pits; delayed-action poison gas that allowed the victims to leave the gas chambers and walk to the mass graves by themselves;[11]

· Electrical conveyor-belt executions;[12]

· Cremation of bodies in blast furnaces;[13]

· SS bicycle races in the gas chamber of Birkenau;[14]

· Removal of corpses by means of blasting, i.e., blowing them up;[15]

· Blue haze after gassing with hydrocyanic acid (which is colorless);[16]

· Singing of national anthems and the Internationales by the victims in the gas chamber; evidence for atrocity propaganda of Communist origin;[17]

· Rapid-construction portable gas chamber sheds;[18]

· Killing by drinking a glass of liquid hydrocyanic acid;[19]

· Muscles cut from the legs of executed inmates contract so strongly that it makes the buckets jump about;[20]

· Introduction of Zyklon gas into the gas chambers of Auschwitz through shower heads or from steel bottles.[21]

· The SS made sausage in the crematoria out of human flesh.[22]

· Mummified human thumbs were used as light switches in the house of Ilse Koch, wife of KZ commander Koch (Buchenwald).[23]

. Breathed through a keyhole in a gas chamber door at Flossburg to stay alive, cursed the SS when they opened the door, then ran away. [24]
These and the countless others certainly "say more about those making them than the claims themselves".
Imagine these deranged types making such claims in a legit court of law. The court would send in guys in white coats to take them away.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Pia Kahn
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 388
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:57 am

Re: Does the strong Jew tendency towards mental illness assist in their 'holocaust' fantasies?

Postby Pia Kahn » 10 months 2 hours ago (Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:42 pm)

Hannover wrote:Pia said:
The basic problem is - in my opinion - that many Jews are taught to fear and despise the goyim. The reason for this attitude towards the goyim are the teachings of the Torah and Talmud. This attitude is still very much present even among non-religious jews. Therefore, they are inclined to believe in almost any outrageous claim about the goyim. This is called "confirmation bias".
True enough, but that avoids looking at their chronic, easily debunked impossible lies, one after the other, and the twisted & demented claims they actually make, which they would not say if they were mentally healthy, see below.

...


I think it explains very well, why they generally believe in these lies and repeat them. It is called "belief perseverance", which is a result of confirmation bias.

"Belief perseverance (also known as conceptual conservatism[1]) is maintaining a belief despite new information that firmly contradicts it.[2] Such beliefs may even be strengthened when others attempt to present evidence debunking them, a phenomenon known as the backfire effect (compare boomerang effect).[3] ..."


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belief_perseverance

If you want to talk about Jews who invented these lies. Well, we don't really know for sure who invented these lies. But lets assume they were all invented by jews. These liars comprise only a tiny minority among the jews. The jews are inclined to believe in these lies because of confirmation bias.
If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.

Breker
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 764
Joined: Thu May 18, 2006 5:39 pm
Location: Europa

Re: Does the strong Jew tendency towards mental illness assist in their 'holocaust' fantasies?

Postby Breker » 10 months 1 hour ago (Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:36 pm)

Interesting thread.
Pia Kahn wrote:I think it explains very well, why they generally believe in these lies and repeat them. It is called "belief perseverance", which is a result of confirmation bias.

"Belief perseverance (also known as conceptual conservatism[1]) is maintaining a belief despite new information that firmly contradicts it.[2] Such beliefs may even be strengthened when others attempt to present evidence debunking them, a phenomenon known as the backfire effect (compare boomerang effect).[3] ..."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belief_perseverance

If you want to talk about Jews who invented these lies. Well, we don't really know for sure who invented these lies. But lets assume they were all invented by jews. These liars comprise only a tiny minority among the jews. The jews are inclined to believe in these lies because of confirmation bias.

But I believe we do know for sure who invented these fantastical and perverted lies. We know quite well that the sources can all be verified at this cutting edge forum and elsewhere as being from the mouths of Jews. Frankly, we find it not debatable, they said what they said.

I also suggest the many videos of these daft liars. Eric Hunt recorded many, Spielberg did as well. They are all over the internet, and the things they say in them are just as has been described by Mr. Hannover.
We also know that Jews are not about the do anything but support them. To criticize "survivor" falsities would be what is called 'the slippery slope'.
Furthermore, we constantly see the claim that the "holocaust" is proven by "survivor testimony", yet since the "testimonies" are so "bizarre, demented, perverted contradictory, and impossible" we rarely see specific citations or whole quotes. We only see the intentionally vague claims that "survivor testimony" is proof. Of course the references to such "testimonies" are vague since the actual specifics of the claims, as shown, cannot hold up under examination, are obviously daft fantasies often of the most sordid kind.
Trying to play nice by avoiding the facts just won't work against those who never play nice and have lied through their teeth. Chronic liars are indeed mentally ill.
B.
Revisionists are just the messengers, the impossibility of the "Holocaust" narrative is the message.

Pia Kahn
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 388
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:57 am

Re: Does the strong Jew tendency towards mental illness assist in their 'holocaust' fantasies?

Postby Pia Kahn » 9 months 4 weeks ago (Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:39 pm)

Breker wrote:...

I also suggest the many videos of these daft liars. Eric Hunt recorded many, Spielberg did as well. They are all over the internet, and the things they say in them are just as has been described by Mr. Hannover.
...
Trying to play nice by avoiding the facts just won't work against those who never play nice and have lied through their teeth. Chronic liars are indeed mentally ill.
B.


Sure, some of the jewish witnesses were clearly lying or some of them have been mentally ill. Irene Sisblat immediately comes to mind. But, they represent a tiny fraction of the jewish survivors of WW2. Therefore, you cannot paint all the jews with this liar brush.
If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.

User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 9892
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Re: Does the strong Jew tendency towards mental illness assist in their 'holocaust' fantasies?

Postby Hannover » 9 months 4 weeks ago (Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:31 pm)

Pia Kahn wrote:
Breker wrote:...

I also suggest the many videos of these daft liars. Eric Hunt recorded many, Spielberg did as well. They are all over the internet, and the things they say in them are just as has been described by Mr. Hannover.
...
Trying to play nice by avoiding the facts just won't work against those who never play nice and have lied through their teeth. Chronic liars are indeed mentally ill.
B.


Sure, some of the jewish witnesses were clearly lying or some of them have been mentally ill. Irene Sisblat immediately comes to mind. But, they represent a tiny fraction of the jewish survivors of WW2. Therefore, you cannot paint all the jews with this liar brush.


No one is painting "all" Jews with "this liar brush". No strawmen, please.
Just those who told obvious lies which clearly reflect mental instability and those which promote those all too obvious lies.
Breker nailed it, please re-read his comments.

Now, please inform us as which survivor testimonies which are claimed to support the "holocaust" narrative are not lies.
Please tell us precisely who said what, when, where.

I submit that there is not a single one which is not an obvious lie. Please proceed.

I suggest that you be more interested in winning rather than surrendering

Thanks.

- Hannover

No immense human remains in allegedly known locations, no 'holocaust'.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

User avatar
Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1250
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:32 pm

Re: Does the strong Jew tendency towards mental illness assist in their 'holocaust' fantasies?

Postby Lamprecht » 9 months 4 weeks ago (Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:48 pm)

There are a lot of reasons why Jews would give false testimonies.

- Revenge against Germans, who put them in concentration camps

- Coercion by allied/soviet interrogators, or their fellow jews

- Emotional nature of the event risks distortion of the memory. False memory has been observed in over 50% of cases in some experiments. See: https://archive.is/R9U8Z

- Childhood imagination; the memory of children is known to be "qualitatively and quantitatively different from the memories formed and retrieved in late adolescence and the adult years" (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Childhood_memory)

- Ethnic cohesion, possibly a sense of "doing what is good for the jews" so to say... (ex: "so you were at auschwitz, you saw the evil nazis gas our fellow jews, right...??")

- Confirmation bias. (ex: Someone hears a mention of gas chambers via gossip/rumors, then they remember seeing someone be marched somewhere else, never to be seen again... and in their mind it means they were gassed, even if they weren't)

- Holocaust testimony is so widespread in media, and through personal correspondence; information introduced after an event takes place effects the memory (see below)

- Victim status. If you can get people to believe you're a victim, you get sympathy, attention...


Don't we all remember this guy, Herman Rosenblat: https://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/22/busi ... story.html

After he was outed for hoaxing his Holocaust testimony:
"The reality was that I wasn’t telling the truth, because she didn’t throw the apple to me, but in my mind I believed she did... In my imagination, in my mind, I believed it. Even now, I believe it, that she was there and she threw the apple to me."
His son claimed it was for money (he was offered a movie deal)



Screen Shot 2019-01-14 at 9.26.16 PM.png
From "Fuzzy-Trace Theory and False Memory"
Screen Shot 2019-01-14 at 9.26.16 PM.png (308.07 KiB) Viewed 1227 times

(source: https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/a930/d ... b1374c.pdf)



Professor Elisabeth Loftus, a Jewess, has done a lot of research on false memories. She even describes an experience where she didn't speak up against her fellow Jews after hearing obviously false testimony due to loyalty to her "race" -- see:

An Expert on "Eyewitness" Testimony Faces a Dilemma in the Demjanuk Case
http://vho.org/GB/Journals/JHR/11/2/Cobden238-249.html

From another study by Prof. Loftus:
"Subjects were exposed to either consistent, misleading, or irrelevant information after the accident event. Results show that misleading information produced less accurate responding on both a yes–no and a 2-alternative forced-choice recognition test. Further, misleading information had a larger impact if introduced just prior to a final test rather than immediately after the initial event. The effects of misleading information cannot be accounted for by a simple demand-characteristics explanation. Overall results suggest that information to which a witness is exposed after an event, whether that information is consistent or misleading, is integrated into the witness's memory of the event." (Source: http://sci-hub.tw/10.1037/0278-7393.4.1.19 )


From another post:

Lamprecht wrote:According to this source, it is over half:
Over half of the 20,000 testimonies from Holocaust survivors on record at Yad Vashem are “unreliable” and have never been used as evidence in Nazi war crimes trials [according to archives director Shmuel Krakowski], Krakowski says that many survivors, wanting “to be part of history,” may have let their imaginations run away with them.
“Many were never in the place where they claim to have witnessed atrocities, while others relied on second-hand information given them by friends or passing strangers according to Krakowski. A large number of testimonies on file were later proved inaccurate when locations and dates could not pass an expert historian’s appraisal.
SOURCE: B. Amouyal, "Doubts over evidence of camp survivors," Jerusalem Post (Israel), August 17, 1986, p. 1


More:
Sources for the study of the gas chambers are at once rare and unreliable... Most of what is known is based on the depositions of Nazi officials and executioners at postwar trials and on the memory of survivors and bystanders. This testimony must be screened carefully, since it can be influenced by subjective factors of great complexity. Diaries are rare, and so are authentic documents about the making, transmission, and implementation of the extermination policy. But additional evidence may still come to light. Private journals and official papers are likely to surface. Since Auschwitz and Majdanek, as well as the four out-and-out killing centers, were liberated by the Red Army, the Soviet archives may well yield significant clues and evidence when they are opened. In addition, excavations at the killing sites and in their immediate environs may also bring forth new information.
SOURCE: Arno J. Mayer, Why Did the Heavens Not Darken? - The "Final Solution" in History, New York, Pantheon Books. 1988, pp. 362-363


Many thousands of oral histories by survivors recounting their experiences exist in countries and archives around the world. Their quality and usefulness vary significantly according to the informant's memory, grasp of events, insights and of course accuracy. The longer the time lapsed [between the event and the testimony] the less likely the informant has retained freshness of recollection. The transcribed testimonies I have examined have been full of errors in dates, names of participants, and places, and there are evident misunderstandings of the events themselves. To the unwary researcher some of the accounts can be more hazard than help.

SOURCE: Dawidowicz, L. 1981. The Holocaust and the Historians. Harvard University Press. pp. 177
"There is a principal which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principal is contempt prior to investigation."
-- Herbert Spencer

User avatar
borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2514
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:52 am
Location: Europe

Re: Does the strong Jew tendency towards mental illness assist in their 'holocaust' fantasies?

Postby borjastick » 9 months 4 weeks ago (Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:53 am)

Actually I think there is a case for them being as a group far more likely to mental illness. Plus I think painting them all or at least almost all is a valid position.

Firstly as I said before they are as a group recorded to have a higher incidence of mental and physical illness and secondly en masse they accept and repeat and promote these lies and have done for nearly 80 years! Not one, or at least very very few with a voice, step out of line and call the holocaust claims out for what they are, lies.

It's like the muslims claiming to be the 'religion of peace', total nonsense it is the religion of fear. Anyone who steps out of line is beheaded...
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

User avatar
JLAD Prove Me Wrong
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 336
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:35 pm

Re: Does the strong Jew tendency towards mental illness assist in their 'holocaust' fantasies?

Postby JLAD Prove Me Wrong » 9 months 4 weeks ago (Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:40 am)

borjastick wrote:It's like the muslims claiming to be the 'religion of peace', total nonsense it is the religion of fear. Anyone who steps out of line is beheaded...


And anyone who expresses any type of doubt in the Holocaust in the Western world is 'beheaded' by the media. Which is further proof that the Holocaust racket is a religion itself.
If your beliefs cannot stand up to your own sincere scrutiny and skeptical evaluation, they are not worth having.

https://freespeechmonika.wordpress.com/ ... t-details/

Pia Kahn
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 388
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:57 am

Re: Does the strong Jew tendency towards mental illness assist in their 'holocaust' fantasies?

Postby Pia Kahn » 9 months 4 weeks ago (Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:47 am)

"No one is painting "all" Jews with "this liar brush". No strawmen, please. "#

"Actually I think there is a case for them being as a group far more likely to mental illness. Plus I think painting them all or at least almost all is a valid position."

So this is no strawman.
If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.

User avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 1658
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2002 9:23 am

Re: Does the strong Jew tendency towards mental illness assist in their 'holocaust' fantasies?

Postby Moderator » 9 months 4 weeks ago (Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:12 am)

Pia Khan:
borjastick is entitled his views, I assume that is not a problem for you. Besides, this what he actually said:
"Actually I think there is a case for them being as a group far more likely to mental illness. Plus I think painting them all or at least almost all is a valid position."

And he did respond after Hannover said:
No one is painting "all" Jews with "this liar brush". No strawmen, please.

I see you also did not respond to Hannover's challenge to you:
Now, please inform us as which survivor testimonies which are claimed to support the "holocaust" narrative are not lies.
Please tell us precisely who said what, when, where.

Thanks, you contribute greatly to this forum.
M1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

User avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 1658
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2002 9:23 am

Re: Does the strong Jew tendency towards mental illness assist in their 'holocaust' fantasies?

Postby Moderator » 9 months 4 weeks ago (Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:42 am)

Pia Kahn:
Please read guideline about posting links.
M1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.


Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Hektor and 8 guests