Lipstadt Shows her True Colors, Says We Must Look to Political Figures to Stop Free Speech

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
JLAD Prove Me Wrong
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Lipstadt Shows her True Colors, Says We Must Look to Political Figures to Stop Free Speech

Postby JLAD Prove Me Wrong » 7 months 3 weeks ago (Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:37 pm)

In this video, Deborah Lipstadt explains that because of an alleged rise of anti-Semitism, "we haven't remembered (the Holocaust) enough". :roll:

She then goes on to talk about how genocides begin with words, and that we should "call attention" to mean words. But wait, there's more.

She then talks about how we must look to government/policy makers, educators, and to one another, "to stop the little small actions" (words she doesn't like).

Lipstadt has generally presented herself as a Holocaust promoter who also supports free speech, but today she has shown her true colors. By the very fact that she is saying that we must look to political figures to stop words she doesn't like is the very definition of passing hate speech laws.

Also, can someone enlighten Lipstadt of the Nakba?
If your beliefs cannot stand up to your own sincere scrutiny and skeptical evaluation, they are not worth having.

https://freespeechmonika.wordpress.com/ ... t-details/

Spect3r
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: Lipstadt Shows her True Colors, Says We Must Look to Political Figures to Stop Free Speech

Postby Spect3r » 7 months 3 weeks ago (Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:23 am)

Been telling you that US is slowly but surely walking into a "Holocaust Denial Law"...
I just love the smell of Zyklon B in the morning, afternoon, late afternoon, evening and night, for it means that I’m nicely deloused 8)

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Lipstadt Shows her True Colors, Says We Must Look to Political Figures to Stop Free Speech

Postby Hannover » 7 months 3 weeks ago (Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:55 am)

Spect3r wrote:Been telling you that US is slowly but surely walking into a "Holocaust Denial Law"...

You and everyone else. :)

Regards, Hannover

No human remains of millions in allegedly known locations, no 'holocaust'.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”