Caroline Sturdy-Colls lied.

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Caroline Sturdy-Colls lied.

Postby borjastick » 2 years 1 month ago (Mon May 22, 2017 5:01 am)

Moderator wrote:FYI:
Ball's book can be seen / downloaded here:
https://archive.org/details/AirPhotoEvidenceAuschwitz
M1

My copy is an updated version of the one you have shown.

Under the main headline 'AIR PHOTO EVIDENCE' it says 'and THE BALL REPORT'

So it must have some additional data.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

CWhite
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby CWhite » 1 year 11 months ago (Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:43 am)

Zdzisław Łukaszkiewicz:

During the work on the terrain [Treblinka II], I found no mass graves.

Richard Krege:

Historians say that the bodies were exhumed and cremated toward the end of the Treblinka camp's use in 1943, but - we found no indication that any mass graves ever existed," he says. "Personally, I don't think there was an extermination camp there at all.

Roberto Muehlenkamp:

There’s no specific amount of remains corresponding to a specific number of murdered persons that can, on hand of the currently available evidence, be proven beyond a reasonable doubt to lie in the soil of these camps [Treblnka II] at the present time, in 2017.

Roberto Muehlenkamp:

#49 - The MAXIMUM number of the 11 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves of Treblinka II identified by The N.A.F.H. that you can currently prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that have actually been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed scientifically verified human remains; is no less than __?__.

And Roberto's single numeric answer is: ZERO.

#50 - The MAXIMUM number of the 11 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves of Treblinka II identified by The N.A.F.H. that you can currently prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that have actually been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed the remains of at least 19 people; is no less than __?__.

And Roberto's single numeric answer is: ZERO.

We're now waiting for Roberto to fill in the blanks in the following statement:

I, Roberto Muehlenkamp, am so certain that the Treblinka II holocaust occurred as I have claimed, and I am so certain that the mass burial claims I have made about Treblinka II are true, that I am willing to bet __$__ that I can prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that the remains of no less than - 178,389 - people currently lie in no less than __?__ graves within the boundary of said camp.
Last edited by CWhite on Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:15 am, edited 3 times in total.

CWhite
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby CWhite » 1 year 11 months ago (Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:56 am)

I just saw this on another site:

I, Roberto Muehlenkamp am willing to bet US$ 1,000 (one thousand US Dollars) that I can prove, with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts, that the remains of no less than 108,627 people currently lie within the boundaries of the former Nazi extermination camp at Belzec.

I, Roberto Muehlenkamp am willing to bet US$ 1,000 (one thousand US Dollars) that I can prove, with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts, that the remains of no less than 36,325 people currently lie within the boundaries of the former Nazi extermination camp at Chelmno.

I, Roberto Muehlenkamp am willing to bet US$ 1,000 (one thousand US Dollars) that I can prove, with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts, that the remains of no less than 25,343 people currently lie within the boundaries of the former Nazi extermination camp at Sobibór.

I, Roberto Muehlenkamp am willing to bet US$ 1,000 (one thousand US Dollars) that I can prove, with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts, that the remains of no less than 178,389 people currently lie within the boundaries of the former Nazi extermination camp at Treblinka.

And this:

I, Roberto Muehlenkamp am willing to bet US$ 1,000 (one thousand US Dollars) that I can prove, with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts, that the remains of no less than 108,627 people currently lie in no less than 33 graves/disposal pits for cremation remains within the boundaries of the former Nazi extermination camp at Belzec.

I, Roberto Muehlenkamp am willing to bet US$ 1,000 (one thousand US Dollars) that I can prove, with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts, that the remains of no less than 36,325 people currently lie in no less than 15 graves/disposal pits for cremation remains within the boundaries of the former Nazi extermination camp at Chelmno.

I, Roberto Muehlenkamp am willing to bet US$ 1,000 (one thousand US Dollars) that I can prove, with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts, that the remains of no less than 25,343 people currently lie in no less than 12 graves graves/disposal pits for cremation remains within the boundaries of the former Nazi extermination camp at Sobibór.

What happened to Treblnka II Roberto?

:lol:

I, Roberto Muehlenkamp, am so certain that the Treblinka II holocaust occurred as I have claimed, and I am so certain that the mass burial claims I have made about Treblinka II are true, that I am willing to bet - $1,000.00 - that I can prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that the remains of no less than __?__ people currently lie in no less than __?__ graves within the boundary of said camp.

Is Roberto is admitting that he cannot prove that the remains of so-much-as one single person currently lie in so-much-as on single grave at Treblinka II?

CWhite
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby CWhite » 1 year 11 months ago (Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:15 pm)

Roberto:

I, Roberto Muehlenkamp am willing to bet US$ 1,000 (one thousand US Dollars) that I can prove, with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts, that the remains of no less than 178,389 people currently lie within the boundaries of the former Nazi extermination camp at Treblinka.

#49 - The MAXIMUM number of the 11 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves of Treblinka II identified by The N.A.F.H. that you can currently prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that have actually been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed scientifically verified human remains; is no less than __?__.

Roberto's single numeric answer is: ZERO.

#50 - The MAXIMUM number of the 11 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves of Treblinka II identified by The N.A.F.H. that you can currently prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that have actually been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed the remains of at least 19 people; is no less than __?__.

Roberto's single numeric answer is: ZERO.

Well, things just keep getting curiouser and curiouser, don't they?

If the remains of those alleged 178,389 people currently lying within the boundary Treblinka [ II ] are not in any of those 11 alleged "huge mass graves" (shown in yellow in this map here):

Then where are they?

Does Roberto know of any other "huge mass graves" that have been located / proven to exist within the boundary of Treblinka II camp?

Have you been holding out on us Roberto?

Let's look at this from another angle:

...over the years, there have been no less than four claimed so-called “crime scene investigations” of Treblinka II... yet to date, it can still be categorically stated that; archaeologists / forensic investigators have never located / proven the existence of even one mass grave at... Treblinka II that contains so-much-as - 1 / 1,000 of 1% - of the alleged buried remains - NOT ONE!

And for those weak-willed true-believers who lack the courage, integrity and character to accept - The C.S.I. Challenge [that would be you Roberto] The N.A.F.H. also offers - a monetary reward for simply identifying / proving any untrue statement of fact found on this webpage.

http://nafcash.com/

Roberto, can you prove that the above statement of fact located on The N.A.F.H. webpage is untrue - Yes. - or - No. - ??

If your answer is - Yes. - then; when are you going to lay claim to the offered reward?

CWhite
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby CWhite » 1 year 11 months ago (Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:27 pm)

Atigun wrote:In her 2012 interview with Birmingham University interviewer Andy Tootell, CS-C, speaking of her expedition to Treblinka, stated that:

"We’ve also identified a number of pits at the site. Again, all these pits have been mapped and corroborated with witness plans and this is indicative of a number of probable graves at the site." (Emphasis mine.)

CS-C makes no unequivocal claim to have found any or all of the mass graves that are allegedly at Treblinka. However, in her 2015 book, "Holocaust Archaeologies," CS-C states:

"Recent archaeological survey by the author has confirmed the presence of mass grave and cremation pits across the site, thus reconfirming many of Auerbach's findings almost 70 years after the events in question." (Emphasis mine.)

CS-C gives no reason for this about face in claiming first that the "pits" are only indicative of a number of probable graves, and then claiming that her survey has "confirmed the presence of mass grave and cremation pits." One hoaxster claims that CS-C changed her mind after further study of her findings but offers nothing to support that speculation.

Does anyone have an explanation for the divergence of these two very public statements by CS-C? It appears to be another case of CS-C getting caught in a "star of David" scenario.

Atigun, there is no doubt that CS-C's intent was to deceive. And I'll never forget her insinuation that up to one million jews may have been killed at Treblinka II. And I see that you noticed her weasel-words: corroborated, indicative, probable, etc. And you noticed that she never used the word proved / proven.

But she got you with the phrase "confirmed the presence of mass grave and cremation pits across the site," which you interpreted to mean: "confirmed the presence of mass graves."

Notice the weasel-phrase: "mass grave pits"?

What exactly is a "mass grave pit"?

Well, whatever it is, it can plausibly be denied as meaning a "mass grave."

I'm not saying that she never alleged to have actually located / proved the existence of mass graves at Treblinka II (she most certainly insinuated such a thing a myriad of times), but her statement wasn't quiet the smoking gun you thought it was. She is a crafty liar after all.

I hope that was of some help to you.

CWhite
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby CWhite » 1 year 11 months ago (Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:54 pm)

Roberto Muehlenkamp:

I can prove, with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts, that the remains of no less than 178,389 people currently lie within the boundaries of the former Nazi extermination camp at Treblinka.

I find it quiet interesting that Michael Shermer claims that 900,00 jews were killed at Treblinka II, yet poor confused Roberto alleges that he can only prove that "the remains of no less than 178,389 people currently lie within the boundaries of the former Nazi extermination camp at Treblinka II."

So that means we have 721,611 magically disappearing jews, and the 6 "massive rectangular pits" (as per Wiernik) that they were allegedly buried in have magically disappeared as well. (You can't make this stuff up! - But the jews can!)

So the delusionalists have come full circle and are back to the magically disappearing jew / "huge mass graves" theory again.

Well that was a fun ride CS-C took us on, wasn't it?

But it's over now, isn't it Roberto? Unless you can prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that the remains of no less than - 178,389 people - currently lie within the boundaries of the former Nazi extermination camp at Treblinka II.

But of course everyone in the world knows you're a shameless liar.

Even you know it, because everyone knows:

If you could - you would.

But you don't - so you can't.

Atigun
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Atigun » 1 year 11 months ago (Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:37 pm)

I'll have to disagree with your assessment of CS-C's statement from her book.
You said.

"Notice the weasel-phrase: "mass grave pits"?
"What exactly is a "mass grave pit"?
"Well, whatever it is, it can plausibly be denied as meaning a "mass grave."

CS-C said.

"Recent archaeological survey by the author has confirmed the presence of mass grave and cremation pits across the site..."

CS-C is claiming to have found both mass grave pits and cremation pits. A mass grave is a pit so she can't really weasel dodge the meaning of her statement. When all is said and done, a grave is actually nothing more than a hole dug in the ground. The "hole" or "pit" becomes a grave when it's filled with cadaver(s). At any rate, CS-C is either lying or simply trying to weasel dodge. Too small of a point to quibble over.

CWhite
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby CWhite » 1 year 11 months ago (Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:08 pm)

Atigun wrote:I'll have to disagree with your assessment of CS-C's statement from her book.
You said.

"Notice the weasel-phrase: "mass grave pits"?
"What exactly is a "mass grave pit"?
"Well, whatever it is, it can plausibly be denied as meaning a "mass grave."

CS-C said.

"Recent archaeological survey by the author has confirmed the presence of mass grave and cremation pits across the site..."

CS-C is claiming to have found both mass grave pits and cremation pits. A mass grave is a pit so she can't really weasel dodge the meaning of her statement. When all is said and done, a grave is actually nothing more than a hole dug in the ground. The "hole" or "pit" becomes a grave when it's filled with cadaver(s). At any rate, CS-C is either lying or simply trying to weasel dodge. Too small of a point to quibble over.

Atigun:

When all is said and done, a grave is actually nothing more than a hole dug in the ground. The "hole" or "pit" becomes a grave when it's filled with cadaver(s).

Exactly Atigun.

Did CS-S ever explicitly allege that she located / proved the existence of a hole in the ground that contained human remains?

The whole "mass grave / cremation pits" is where the weasel-words "corroborated, indicative, probable, etc." come in.

Atigun:

At any rate, CS-C is either lying or simply trying to weasel dodge.

No argument there.

Atigun:

Too small of a point to quibble over.

Wrong.

Like I said earlier "I'm not saying that she never alleged to have actually located / proved the existence of mass graves at Treblinka II" - BUT -
If she never actually said that she actually located / proved the existence of an actual mass grave at T II, then that is further evidence that none exist, because as you know, no one else has ever located / proved the existence of one there either.

And, the fact that she refuses to answer questions about her alleged discoveries, is evidence that she's trying to hide something.

Again, I'm not saying that she never alleged to have actually located / proved the existence of mass graves at Treblinka II - BUT -

Can you (or anyone else) show us a concrete example where she slipped up and alleged that she did in fact locate / prove the existence of an actual grave - i.e. - a hole in the ground in which she said that she actually proved contained human remains, without the escape / weasel-words "corroborated, indicative, probable, etc."?

I'd like to see THE best example of such a statement.

Atigun
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Atigun » 1 year 11 months ago (Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:56 pm)

Suit yourself.

CWhite
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby CWhite » 1 year 11 months ago (Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:05 pm)

Interesting admission from Muehlenkamp on another site regarding this very issue:

At Treblinka (the term as used here means the Treblinka II extermination camp, regardless of whether I write "Treblinka II" or just "Treblinka", as the Treblinka I labor camp is of no interest in this context), forensic archaeologist Caroline Sturdy-Colls conducted an archaeological survey whose results were reported to the press and are mentioned in several publications of hers, but she hasn’t yet issued a comprehensive report, comparable to those issued regarding Belzec, Sobibór and Chelmno, in which she renders in detail the finds made (coordinates and measurements of the grave pits identified, plans and sections or at least maps of these graves, examples of GPR scans that support her conclusions).

This means that the existence of the graves or parts of graves that have been identified according to CS-C cannot yet be considered proven beyond a reasonable doubt. Moreover it is obvious that these graves or parts of graves, the number of which is 11 according to Gerdes, represent but a fraction of the Treblinka mass graves area, the largest part of which is in all probability located below the stones of the memorial.

So Roberto admits that Richard Krege's investigation never been refuted.

The team carefully examined the entire Treblinka II site, especially the alleged "mass graves" portion, and carried out control examinations of the surrounding area. They found no soil disturbance consistent with the burial of hundreds of thousands of bodies, or even evidence that the ground had ever been disturbed. In addition, Krege and his team found no evidence of individual graves, bone remains, human ashes, or wood ashes.

Richard Krege:

"Historians say that the bodies were exhumed and cremated toward the end of the Treblinka camp's use in 1943, but - we found no indication that any mass graves ever existed," he says. "Personally, I don't think there was an extermination camp there at all."

http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v19/v19n3p20_radar.html

"Or even evidence that the ground had ever been disturbed" would prove that CS-S has indeed been caught in a lie, and prove that no "huge mass grave" was excavated "to a depth of 7.5 meters" as Roberto alleges.

It also means that, in all probability, the stones of the memorial are covering the area of "undisturbed layers of earth" that Zdzisław Łukaszkiewicz's admitted he found at Treblinka II.

Even Roberto admits this.

When asked: "Which of the yellow colored areas in the map

are the pits 10 - 15 meters in length and 1.5 meters deep that were dug by Zdzisław Łukaszkiewicz's team - in which "undisturbed layers of earth were uncovered," he answered:

pits 10 - 15 meters in length and 1.5 meters deep that were dug by Zdzisław Łukaszkiewicz's team - in which "undisturbed layers of earth were uncovered" - none.

So again, that means that, in all probability, the stones of the memorial are covering the area of "undisturbed layers of earth" that Zdzisław Łukaszkiewicz's admitted he found at Treblinka II.

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 5 months 2 days ago (Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:55 am)

Sannhet wrote:
Hannover wrote:
Tommo wrote:I think the Revisionists should lidar all 6 remaining camps themselves and a fair area surrounding them.

Why haven't we done that???

Treblinka was GPS'd by Richard Krege some years ago. The results? As expected, nothing there.

Engineer Richard Krege's team exhaustive search in October 1999, summarized here:

The team took ground-penetration radar systems with them, machines that can pick up earth disturbances and objects as small as a knife up to thirty meters underground. The results can be seen immediately as they are projected as pictures onto a computer monitor. The team spent three weeks scanning the whole camp area. The scans were saved onto a laptop computer. As well as scanning, the team took measurements to determine the age of the trees. They also took earth core samples down to six meters, looking for signs of human- and wooden ash. They also scanned and took control samples of the grounds outside of the camp area. After three weeks' work, the team had found nothing. No graves, no ash, no remains of buildings or fences. So they returned to Australia. The scans that had been stored on the computer hard drives were then transferred to CD-Roms, and sent to experts worldwide for their opinions. The results obtained by the Australian researchers show, with one hundred percent certainty, that a Nazi extermination camp never existed at the area called Treblinka.

Did Richard Krege publish his report? Can it perhaps be reviewed online?

JLAD Prove Me Wrong
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby JLAD Prove Me Wrong » 5 months 2 days ago (Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:46 am)

Hektor wrote:Engineer Richard Krege's team exhaustive search in October 1999, summarized here:

For people in countries where the link doesn't work, I reuploaded the video on my channel. You should download it before it gets censored again.

If your beliefs cannot stand up to your own sincere scrutiny and skeptical evaluation, they are not worth having.

https://freespeechmonika.wordpress.com/ ... t-details/

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 5 months 2 days ago (Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:44 am)

Hektor:
Did Richard Krege publish his report? Can it perhaps be reviewed online?

Given that he found nothing that is alleged, I'm not sure what any additional report by Krege would include that hasn't already been made available other than:
'Here we are, this is what we did, and guess what ... we did not find anything that is alleged'.
see:
The 1999 Krege Report on the Treblinka Extermination Camp, By Richard Krege:
https://codoh.com/library/document/6411/?lang=en
and:
Treblinka: Extermination Camp or Transit Camp?, A Review, By Jürgen Graf:
https://codoh.com/library/document/1652/?lang=en
and tons more:
https://codoh.com/search/?sorting=relev ... +treblinka

And as demonstrated, "The Industry" tried to find the alleged ca. 900,000 Jew remains and they did not, could not. find them.

as previously posted:
The Los Angeles Coliseum holds ca 90,000. But, according to Jews, ca. 900,000 Jews were allegedly murdered & buried at Treblinka, which would necessarily have left unimaginable amounts of human remains. In fact, Jews claim those remains still exist. That claim equals 10 times the Los Angeles Coliseum capacity shown here:
IOW, the alleged ca. 900,000 Jews murdered at Treblinka is an easily debunked lie.
Simple stuff really.

- Hannover

No human remains of millions to be seen in allegedly known locations, no 'holocuast'.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”