SPLC hate group collapsing as director Cohen resigns

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Lamprecht » 6 months 3 weeks ago (Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:21 am)

The SPLC ("Southern Poverty Law Center") is racist hate group run by jewish supremacists, very similar to the ADL. Although it is not an openly jewish organization like the ADL, Jews are nevertheless totally in control of the company and it is used to serve Jewish interests and causes. The SPLC has been attacking Holocaust revisionists for decades, and other groups they hate, deceptively labeling them "Hate groups" and "extremists."

Last week, several employees signed a letter alleging sexual and racial discrimination at the SPLC. Read more here:

SPLC offices to be examined by 'gender and racial equity' expert
https://archive.is/p1fO1

What seems to be the case is that the Blacks who were working here were not allowed to pursue projects they wanted to, and were mistreated by the racist & sexist Jews who ran the organization. This is not surprising given that the religion of Judaism has both racist and sexist teachings.

Southern Poverty Law Center chief Richard Cohen announces resignation amid internal upheaval
Mar 22, 2019 | 5:35 PM

The president of the Southern Poverty Law Center, Richard Cohen, announced his resignation Friday, the latest in a series of high-profile departures at the anti-hate organization that have come amid allegations of misconduct and workplace discrimination.

The departure will mark the end of an era at the Montgomery, Ala., nonprofit, whose staff had recently raised questions about whether the organization’s long-standing mission of justice and anti-discrimination — which had yielded hundreds of millions of dollars in donations from the public — had matched its internal treatment of some black and female employees.

“Whatever problems exist at the SPLC happened on my watch, so I take responsibility for them,” Cohen wrote in an email obtained by The Times, while asking the staff to avoid jumping to conclusions before the board completes an internal review of the organization’s work culture.

Cohen’s resignation comes the same day as a resignation by the organization’s legal director, Rhonda Brownstein, who did not give a reason for her departure in a brief email to her colleagues. Brownstein did not respond to requests for comment.

Cohen joined the Southern Poverty Law Center in 1986 and became one of its most prominent figures, helping wage legal and public campaigns against far-right groups, including neo-Nazis and the Ku Klux Klan.

Under Cohen’s watch, the center had also received frequent criticism for its aggressive fundraising tactics and for its depiction of some right-wing figures as extremists. And the organization had been unable to shake long-standing internal concerns over the diversity of its predominantly white staff and white leadership.

At 5:03 p.m. Central time Friday, Cohen sent a message to staff, with the subject line “Stepping Down,” announcing that he, too, would be leaving the organization that he and Dees had turned into a research and fundraising juggernaut.

Cohen told staff that he had asked the center’s board of directors in October to start searching for a new president, citing a need for a transition to a new generation of leadership. But “in light of recent events, I’ve asked the board to immediately launch a search for an interim president in order to give the organization the best chance to heal,” Cohen wrote.

It should not have to be mentioned that the "predominantly white staff and white leadership" is overwhelmingly Jewish.

Anyway, this guy Cohen probably tried to throw Morris Dees (Recently fired: https://www.rt.com/usa/453852-splc-purges-founder-dees/) under the bus, but these minorities wouldn't settle for it, so he had to quit himself.

The reality is, the dark-skinned minorities do not care about "White Nationalism" (which is a separatist movement) and certainly do not care about "Holocaust Deniers" and are hardly aware of our existence.

What the SPLC has done is create an organization with the pretense of using it defending Blacks from racism, but in practice actually using it only to attack the enemies of racist Jews.

:happy1: :hello1: :clap: this is good news

Some interesting reading on this criminal organization:

Southern Poverty Law Center - a hate group of con men
viewtopic.php?t=5217

The Southern Poverty Law Center Scam: Letter to the San Diego Union-Tribune
https://codoh.com/library/document/4906/

Southern Poverty Law Center Pays $3,375,000 Settlement
https://codoh.com/library/document/5737/
"There is a principal which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principal is contempt prior to investigation."
-- Herbert Spencer

David 299

re: SPLC hate group collapsing as director Cohen resigns

Postby David 299 » 6 months 3 weeks ago (Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:51 pm)

I just want to attach a link of interest: https://youtu.be/g5tjcZ3m3fQ

It is a five minute TV article by Russia Television, International (very well done!) about the SPLC, broadcast Monday,

To remind people, the $outhern Poverty Law Center had smeared CODOH as a hate group on the grounds that Revisionism was
anti-Semitic per se. When we challenged SPLC they did not even bother to respond.

Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: SPLC hate group collapsing as director Cohen resigns

Postby Lamprecht » 6 months 2 weeks ago (Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:24 am)

I posted a thread about this:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12381

SPLC is nothing but a hate group that attacks anyone that racist jews do not like, calling them "Hate groups". They even have a "Hate map" that has been used by multiple violent criminals to find targets for their terrorist acts. The media, of course, is silent about it.

Interesting recent article on their "hate map":

The SPLC’s hate map is an outright fraud ‘designed to scare older liberals into writing checks’
https://archive.is/hAHPI

The "Hate map" is totally outdated but it's not meant to be accurate, it is meant to scare people into thinking there are "hate groups" everywhere endangering their lives. It's a total hoax
"There is a principal which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principal is contempt prior to investigation."
-- Herbert Spencer

Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

SPLC is a hate-based scam that inspired a terrorist attack

Postby Lamprecht » 1 month 4 weeks ago (Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:31 pm)

The SPLC labelled the The Family Research Council (FRC) as a "Hate group" which exists solely to terrorize homosexuals. Here is the SPLC's page on the FRC (archived, in case they change it): https://archive.is/VkTXY

As a result of this fraudulent accusation against the FRC, there was an attempted terrorist attack at the FRC office back in 2012.

The Southern Poverty Law Center is a hate-based scam that nearly caused me to be murdered
https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/ ... 022301001/ or https://archive.is/pdIkf
The Southern Poverty Law Center is a hate-based scam that nearly caused me to be murdered

Jessica Prol Smith , Opinion contributor Published 5:00 a.m. ET Aug. 17, 2019

After internal challenges with discrimination, the Southern Poverty Law Center can't call itself an arbiter of justice.

I’ll never forget the moment I learned we were on lockdown. It was Aug.15, 2012. My frustration mingled with fear. Trapped on the sixth floor, we knew someone had been shot. We knew we couldn’t leave yet. We knew little else.

While I was missing lunch, a crime scene played out in the office lobby below me. My coworker and friend Leo wasn’t armed, but he’d played the quick-thinking and inadvertent hero, disarming a young man on a mission to kill me and as many of my colleagues as possible. The gunman had packed his backpack with ammo and 15 Chick-fil-A sandwiches — later admitting that he’d planned to smear them on our lifeless faces as a political statement. Leo took a bullet in the arm but managed to disarm and hold the attacker until law enforcement arrived.

I wrote and edited for the Family Research Council, a public advocacy organization that promoted the principles I’d cared about since childhood: protecting the family, promoting the dignity of every human life and advocating for religious liberty. It reads like a tagline, but it’s also just what I believed and the way I chose to match my career with my convictions.

I never expected that everyone would celebrate or share my beliefs. But I did expect to be able to discuss and debate these differences without becoming a political target in an act of terrorism, the first conviction under Washington, D.C.’s 2002 Anti-Terrorism Act.
Fifty-one years ago, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., fell to an assassin’s bullet. The SPLC pretends to carry his legacy but weaponizes hate labels instead. Unlike SPLC's name-calling, Dr. King’s words and vision stand the test of time. “Injustice anywhere,” he warned, “is a threat to justice everywhere.”

The SPLC, as an institution, has thoroughly disqualified itself as an arbiter of justice. But this country would be a better place if the center’s donors, lawyers and friends would truly believe and apply Dr. King’s legacy — his peaceful pursuit of justice and his love of neighbor.
-- Herbert Spencer

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”