[Video] Auschwitz children: What happened to children in the concentration camps during World War II?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

[Video] Auschwitz children: What happened to children in the concentration camps during World War II?

Postby Lamprecht » 6 months 2 weeks ago (Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:47 am)

Another great video by Silver Thoughts. We are told that the Nazis had a policy of exterminating every Jew they could get their hands on, only to make some exceptions for "able-bodied adults" who they would work to death. The truth is that the Nazis had no extermination policy, and most of the deaths in the camps were from disease and starvation at the end of the war when Germany was crumbling due to the Allied war effort.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFlnpsumXvs

The devastating photos of starving and sick inmates at the end of the war are the only images most people see of life in the German concentration camps. What was everyday life like for the children in the camps? Did they have any sense of normalcy? What is the evidence from those years? More than 175 wartime images tell the story.
"There is a principal which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principal is contempt prior to investigation."
-- Herbert Spencer

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: [Video] Aushwitz children: What happened to children in the concentration camps during World War II?

Postby borjastick » 6 months 2 weeks ago (Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:08 pm)

Lamprecht , I covered this very point in a post a week or two back. I asked where the children born and the young children in the camps went and what happened to them. Additionally why haven't we heard from them much at all?

My guess is the holocaust management committee don't want hundreds perhaps thousands of healthy now adults telling everyone they were born in a death camp and survived. It wouldn't make the story of industrialised mass murder look very good would it?
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Pia Kahn
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: [Video] Auschwitz children: What happened to children in the concentration camps during World War II?

Postby Pia Kahn » 6 months 2 weeks ago (Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:52 pm)

I agree, she is doing wonderful work. In particular because she is talking respectfully and compassionately about the hardships of living in a concentration camp. I hope she can do a lot more of that.
If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”