The 'ACLJ' Petitions to Remove Ilhan Omar From the Foreign Affairs Committee for Free Speech

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
JLAD Prove Me Wrong
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

The 'ACLJ' Petitions to Remove Ilhan Omar From the Foreign Affairs Committee for Free Speech

Postby JLAD Prove Me Wrong » 4 months 2 weeks ago (Mon May 06, 2019 5:59 pm)

According to https://aclj.org/censure-anti-semitism- ... ative-omar

Censure Anti-Semitism and Representative Omar

Anti-Semitism has no place – especially in Congress.

Congresswoman Ilhan Omar (MN) has repeatedly engaged in anti-Semitic rhetoric. She said that support for Israel is “all about the Benjamins” – a bigoted accusation that Jews control all the money. She’s attacked Jews and anyone who supports Israel as having a dual allegiance – another anti-Semitic trope.

Someone espousing these bigoted views should not have access to classified information and sit on the Foreign Affairs Committee.

At the ACLJ, we’re fully engaged in the battle to defend Israel’s interests and the Jewish people from these kinds of hateful attacks. We’re fighting at the U.N. and the International Criminal Court. Now, we have to fight in our own Congress to defend Israel.

Leadership in Congress refuses to fully address this issue.

Take action with us. Fight back against anti-Semitism. Demand Congresswoman Omar be removed from the Foreign Affairs Committee and censured.

So right away, the fact that the people supporting this petition are called the "American Center for Law & Justice" is inaccurate. They are Zionists, with loyalty to a foreign power. Plus, they are trying to remove Omar from her position for her free speech. They oppose 'Law and Justice', and the First Amendment, which protects free speech.

I don't know Omar's views on the Holocaust, but I support her anti-Zionism, and this petition desperately pushed by these people clearly shows that she is changing the conversation on Israel. Otherwise, they wouldn't be so panicky.

And if they're so dedicated to 'law and justice' they should create a petition for the immediate release of Alfred Schaefer, who is in jail for his 'illegal words'. But hey, I guess not.
If your beliefs cannot stand up to your own sincere scrutiny and skeptical evaluation, they are not worth having.

https://freespeechmonika.wordpress.com/ ... t-details/

stinky

Re: The 'ACLJ' Petitions to Remove Ilhan Omar From the Foreign Affairs Committee for Free Speech

Postby stinky » 4 months 1 week ago (Thu May 09, 2019 2:43 am)

Someone espousing these bigoted views should not have access to classified information and sit on the Foreign Affairs Committee.

Pure chutzpah!!!
It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled

Atigun
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: The 'ACLJ' Petitions to Remove Ilhan Omar From the Foreign Affairs Committee for Free Speech

Postby Atigun » 4 months 1 week ago (Mon May 13, 2019 4:33 am)

Anything that isn't Jew positive or at least neutral concerning Jews is "hate speech". Hate speech should be illegal according to Jews. Since the 1st amend protects "hate speech", anyone engaging in what the Jews consider anti-Jewish rhetoric is a "bigot" and should be ostracized and have their means of livelihood or political authority stripped from them.

Crystal

Postby Crystal » 4 months 1 week ago (Mon May 13, 2019 11:27 am)

At the ACLJ, we’re fully engaged in the battle to defend Israel’s interests and the Jewish people from these kinds of hateful attacks. We’re fighting at the U.N. and the International Criminal Court. Now, we have to fight in our own Congress to defend Israel.

I have recently been educated about how thoroughly the U.S. congress is bought and controlled by the Jewish / Christian fundamental extremists, so I'm not surprised that the ACLU is bought and controlled also.

And speaking of "attacks", if anyone has any doubts about Jewish control in the U.S., I urge you to read this:

http://ussliberty.org/findleybook.htm

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”