THE HOLOCAUST ARCHAEOLOGY HOAX

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Crystal

Re: THE HOLOCAUST ARCHAEOLOGY HOAX

Postby Crystal » 7 months 2 weeks ago (Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:55 pm)

Lamprecht

If there was any evidence, we would have seen it by now.

Yes of course. And as the book I linked to states:

It was only in 2001 that it was possible to locate the places where the Germans buried the ashes of the remaining 250, 000 victims.

Page 357

http://www.sobibor.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/M_BEM_ksi_Sobibor_Extermination_Camp_20150107-1.pdf

So as I understand it, they can't make up their minds if over a million pounds of remains and 8 million teeth are in the "ash mound" or the "graves"!

Monument for ashes at Sobibor Photo credit: Alan Collins

At Sobibor there is a pile of ashes in a memorial, which is shown in the photo above. This memorial contains the ashes left from the bodies of 170,000 to 250,000 prisoners.

https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2011/06/27/where-are-the-ashes-of-the-1-1-million-people-killed-at-auschwitz-birkenau/

Stephen Cohen

Postby Stephen Cohen » 2 months 2 weeks ago (Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:31 pm)

Crystal wrote:

I heard a rumor a while back that THE HOLOCAUST ARCHAEOLOGY HOAX website was going to add Auschwitz to the 5 camps listed above.

Crystal, did you really hear such a thing?

If so, where?

Why doesn't Mr. Gerdes consider the Sobibor memorial as one of his mass graves

Crystal, it is considered as one of the mass graves:

https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6506&start=30#p46945

Stephen Cohen

Postby Stephen Cohen » 2 months 2 weeks ago (Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:23 pm)

Lamprecht wrote:
Crystal wrote:
Lamprecht wrote:
From the above link: http://www.sobibor.org/wp-content/uploa ... 0107-1.pdf

After a lot of research, I have yet to see any evidence at all that Yoram Haimi proved that any "human remains showing evidence of adipocere formation" existed in any of the four graves mentioned.

Does anyone know of any that I may have overlooked?

Roberto Muehlenkamp:

...Haimi's Figure 6:

serves me nicely, for it shows that

a) graves nos. 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 and 16 are [not] "huge" at all but rather small, and...

I can prove, with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts, that the remains of no less than 25,343 people currently lie in no less than 12 graves graves/disposal pits for cremation remains within the boundaries of the former Nazi extermination camp at Sobibór.

Grave nr. 1 identified in archaeological investigations led by Prof. Kola in 2001 (large pit, containing only cremation remains)

Grave nr. 2 identified in archaeological investigations led by Prof. Kola in 2001 (large pit, containing only cremation remains)

Grave nr. 3 identified in archaeological investigations led by Prof. Kola in 2001 (large pit, containing both cremation remains and at the bottom larger human remains in wax-fat transformation)

Grave nr. 4 identified in archaeological investigations led by Prof. Kola in 2001 (large pit, containing both cremation remains and at the bottom larger human remains in wax-fat transformation)

5. Grave nr. 5 identified in archaeological investigations led by Prof. Kola in 2001 (large pit, containing both cremation remains and at the bottom larger human remains in wax-fat transformation)

6. Grave nr. 6 identified in archaeological investigations led by Prof. Kola in 2001 (large pit, containing both cremation remains and at the bottom larger human remains in wax-fat transformation)

Grave nr. 7 identified in archaeological investigations led by Prof. Kola in 2001 (smaller pit, containing only cremation remains, size probably larger than originally assumed according to recent archaeological finds by Yoram Haimi et al)

Grave nr. 8 identified in archaeological investigations by Yoram Haimi et al in 2011-2013 (smaller pit, containing only cremation remains)

Grave nr. 9 identified in archaeological investigations by Yoram Haimi et al in 2011-2013 (very small pit, containing only cremation remains)

Grave nr. 10 identified in archaeological investigations by Yoram Haimi et al in 2011-2013 (very small pit, containing only cremation remains)

Grave nr. 11 identified in archaeological investigations by Yoram Haimi et al in 2011-2013 (very small pit, containing only cremation remains)

Grave nr. 15 identified in archaeological investigations by Yoram Haimi et al in 2011-2013 (smaller pit, containing only cremation remains, linked to grave nr. 8 ).

So now we have four rather small graves (nos. 12, 13, 14 and 16)... The small skeleton graves nos. 12, 13, 14 and 16... contain corpses ... Six individuals were buried in the grave no. 12 and one in the grave no. 13. Another single burial (gave no. 14) was localized... approximately 15 meters in the north area (almost in the straight line) of the skeletal grave no. 14, in the south-west corner of the quarter 49c, hectare XVIII, the ceiling of the another skeletal grave no.16 (Fig.10) has been discovered.

https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11276&start=30

Roberto Muehlenkamp is actually claiming that he can prove, with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts, that 17 of Sobibors 24 graves currently contain human remains.

Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Lamprecht » 2 months 2 weeks ago (Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:36 pm)

Stephen Cohen wrote:Roberto Muehlenkamp is actually claiming that he can prove, with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts, that 17 of Sobibors 24 graves currently contain human remains.

The same courts that take "Judicial notice" of these silly allegations?

Can he even show a photograph of the alleged human remains?
"There is a principal which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principal is contempt prior to investigation."
-- Herbert Spencer

Stephen Cohen

Postby Stephen Cohen » 2 months 2 weeks ago (Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:28 pm)

Lamprecht wrote:
Stephen Cohen wrote:Roberto Muehlenkamp is actually claiming that he can prove, with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts, that 17 of Sobibors 24 graves currently contain human remains.

I'm not agreeing with Muehlenkamp, and I"m unaware of any court that has taken judicial notice that these 24 alleged graves contain human remains. (Could you elaborate on that? I would be very interested in learning more about that issue.) I"m just doing some research on his claims about Sobibor as they relate to The Holocaust Archaeology Hoax Challenge.

It seems Muehlenkamp has a history of claiming that he can prove these graves actually exist and contain the remains of thousands and thousands of Jews, but I have yet to see anything that even comes close to what a reasonable person would construe as proof for such claims. (And reneging on a bet like he did has only degraded his credibility further.)

As for photographs, I have seen photos of the remains of a total of 10 people in the four small graves he mentions here:

Roberto Muehlenkamp:

So now we have four rather small graves (nos. 12, 13, 14 and 16)... The small skeleton graves nos. 12, 13, 14 and 16... contain corpses ... Six individuals were buried in the grave no. 12 and one in the grave no. 13. Another single burial (gave no. 14) was localized... approximately 15 meters in the north area (almost in the straight line) of the skeletal grave no. 14, in the south-west corner of the quarter 49c, hectare XVIII, the ceiling of the another skeletal grave no.16 (Fig.10) has been discovered.

So I assume he could show the same photos that I have seen. But of course that in no way would support his allegations about the other 13 graves he makes claims about.

Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Lamprecht » 2 months 2 weeks ago (Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:42 pm)

I"m unaware of any court that has taken judicial notice that these 24 alleged graves contain human remains. (Could you elaborate on that? I would be very interested in learning more about that issue.)

There has been no court case relevant to it. But the courts did take "Judicial notice" of the alleged homicidal gas chambers of Auschwitz with the whole IHR / Mermelstein fiasco

You can read more about that here, in the last post of the thread:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12443&p=92245#p92307

As for Muehlenkamp, he is a true believer in the Holy H. He probably makes a good amount of money shilling this goofy conspiracy theory.
"There is a principal which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principal is contempt prior to investigation."
-- Herbert Spencer

Stephen Cohen

Postby Stephen Cohen » 2 months 2 weeks ago (Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:19 pm)

Lamprecht wrote:
I"m unaware of any court that has taken judicial notice that these 24 alleged graves contain human remains. (Could you elaborate on that? I would be very interested in learning more about that issue.)

There has been no court case relevant to it. But the courts did take "Judicial notice" of the alleged homicidal gas chambers of Auschwitz with the whole IHR / Mermelstein fiasco

You can read more about that here, in the last post of the thread:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12443&p=92245#p92307

As for Muehlenkamp, he is a true believer in the Holy H. He probably makes a good amount of money shilling this goofy conspiracy theory.

My appologies Lamprecht, I mistakenly attributed this quote to you:

After a lot of research, I have yet to see any evidence at all that Yoram Haimi proved that any "human remains showing evidence of adipocere formation" existed in any of the four graves mentioned.

Does anyone know of any that I may have overlooked?

When it was Crystal who wrote it.

As per my plan to list the numerous claims that Roberto Muehlnkamp has made about proving the contents of the graves allegedly found at Sobibor, I don't think I am going to be able to follow through with that, as his claims are so varied and bazaar they can only be describes as rantings from a madman. But at least we know what his latest claims are:

https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6506&start=30#p46945

https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11953&start=30#p93433

Stephen Cohen

Postby Stephen Cohen » 2 months 1 week ago (Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:02 pm)

Lamprecht wrote:

Speaking of courts, here is a great example of why nobody associated with the archaeological fraud exposed by THE HOLOCAUST ARCHAEOLOGY HOAX website dares to sue Greg Gerdes:

https://www.zerohedge.com/health/climate-alarmist-sued-skeptic-defamation-and-lost

Stephen Cohen

Postby Stephen Cohen » 1 month 2 weeks ago (Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:59 pm)

Crystal:

I heard a rumor a while back that THE HOLOCAUST ARCHAEOLOGY HOAX website was going to add Auschwitz to the 5 camps listed above.

Crystal, when I first read that, I thought you were full of you-know-what, but it looks like you knew what you were talking about:

The rules for laying claim to THE HOLOCAUST ARCHAEOLOGY HOAX CHALLENGE REWARDS

$1,000.00 - will be remitted for each one of the 100 fraudulently alleged / insinuated - mass graves / cremation pits - of Belzec, Chelmno, Ponary, Sobibor and Treblinka II - which have been scientifically proven to actually exist and to currently contain the remains of at least 21 people. (Which is less than 1 / 1,000 of 1% of the alleged buried remains.)

To begin the incredibly easy process of laying claim to each reward and to set all requisite rules:

First - Potential claimants must submit their answers to Part One of the:

Mass Graves / Buried Remains - Forensic Evaluation Form (See contact information below.)
Second - Potential claimants must then request and confirm receipt of the official rules.

Third - Potential claimants must then post their alleged proof on an approved website.

Fourth - If a potential claimant can get Michael Shermer to categorically endorse their eligibly submitted proof (by explicitly stating that said posted proof meets his own, Skeptic Magazine’s and The Skeptics Society’s expressed and implied standards of proof) - the claimant will receive the promised cash reward. However, if Shermer refuses to endorse an eligibly submitted proof, potential claimants can still receive a $500.00 reward via endorsement from a majority of the following: David Cole, Eric Hunt, David Irving, Penn Jillette, Andrew Mathis, Roberto Muehlenkamp, James Randi, Steven Shaw, Nicholas Terry and Mark Weber.

Additionally, and independent of the $100,000.00 Holocaust Archaeology Hoax Challenge, a $100.00 reward is being offered for each one of the 100 alleged graves / cremation pits in question that is proven - with the same standard of proof applied in U. S. civil courts - to actually exist and to currently contain the remains of - at least 2 people. (Which is less than 1 / 10,000 of 1% of the alleged buried remains.)

To begin the incredibly easy process of laying claim to each reward and to set all requisite rules:

First - Potential claimants must submit their answers to the following:

Ten Simple Questions (See contact information below.)

Second - Potential claimants must then request and confirm receipt of the official rules.

Third - Potential claimants must then submit their alleged preponderance of scientific evidence directly to Greg Gerdes for his endorsement.

Note: Potential claimants may be required to post their submittal on an approved website - and successfully defend it. In such cases, they must also - publicly pledge to sue Greg Gerdes in a U.S. civil court - (sans a jury and both sides pro se legal representation) if they refuse to accept a negative ruling.

The Auschwitz “Ash Pond” Addendum

Additionally, and independent of The Holocaust Archaeology Hoax Challenges, a $500.00 reward is being offered to the first person who can prove that there is a preponderance of conclusively documented and substantiated scientific evidence that the so-called AUSCHWITZ ASH POND currently contains - at least 1 ounce of actual human ash. Rules are essentially the same as those for The $10,000.00 Holocaust Archaeology Hoax Challenge. Contact Greg Gerdes for details.

Note: When the fraudulently alleged Auschwitz “ash pond” is combined with the fraudulently alleged “huge mass graves” of Belzec, Chelmno, Ponary, Sobibor and Treblinka II, you get the alleged remains of approximately 6.2 million people that have been alleged (by predominately jewish scientists and archaeologists) to have been buried in up to 101 graves - yet they cannot prove so-much-as 1 / 10,000 of 1% of their unsubstantiated allegations - even when given the opportunity to earn thousands upon thousands of dollars while doing so. Yet the lying and self-deceiving true-believers are incredulous when intelligent critical thinkers express rational skepticism of any detail alleged within their so-called “proven holocaust”! Now take a look at what else THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW.

Also note: Eligible potential claimants for any reward offered on this website will be allowed to personally examine the proof that the ways and means to make good on their promised reward payment truly exists - and if they so choose, have said proven remittance amount be entrusted to an escrow agent.

http://www.nafcash.com/

The true-believers are being challenged to prove their so-called "holocaust" using the lowest standard of proof required in U.S. civil courts, yet they still can't prove so-much-as 1 / 10,000 of 1% of their buried remains allegations.

And for the Auschwitz "ash pond" just one ounce.

Wow.

Stephen Cohen

Postby Stephen Cohen » 1 month 1 week ago (Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:30 am)

I see that the latest Holocaust Archaeology Hoax challenge reward has already been doubled:

The Auschwitz “Ash Pond” Addendum

Additionally, and independent of The Holocaust Archaeology Hoax Challenges, a $1,000.00 reward is being offered to the first person who can prove that there is a preponderance of conclusively documented and substantiated scientific evidence that the so-called AUSCHWITZ ASH POND currently contains - at least 1 ounce of actual human ash. Rules are essentially the same as those for The $10,000.00 Holocaust Archaeology Hoax Challenge. Contact Greg Gerdes for details.

http://nafcash.com/

And a new challenge is in the works as well:

Note: When the fraudulently alleged Auschwitz “ash pond” is combined with the fraudulently alleged “huge mass graves” of Belzec, Chelmno, Ponary, Sobibor and Treblinka II, you get the remains of approximately 6.2 million people (the vast majority allegedly from jews) that have been alleged by immoral and corrupt scientists and archaeologists to have been buried in up to 101 graves. However, they cannot substantiate that even one of the identified “graves” contains so-much-as - 1 / 10,000 of 1% - of their criminally fraudulent allegations, even when given the opportunity to earn thousands of dollars to do so. And yet the delusional true-believers are incredulous when intelligent critical thinkers express rational skepticism of any questionable detail alleged within their so-called “proven holocaust”! Which leads to yet another fraudulent aspect of the holohoax that THE JEWS DO NOT WANT YOU TO KNOW ABOUT. (Which will lead to the next challenge.)

"immoral and corrupt scientists and archaeologists"

I think they should add unconscionable as well, especially for the terrorist Bronowski. Can you believe the guy, he claims that he was "a survivor and a witness" of the so-called "holocaust," yet he was involved in the terror bombing of German cities which resulted in the deaths of hundreds and hundreds of thousand innocent German civilians. What a filthy little POS.

"Which will lead to the next challenge"

Nice, I can't wait to see it.

Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Lamprecht » 1 month 1 week ago (Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:14 pm)

$100 for every 2 people, eh? How about:

Where's my $300 ? :lol:
-- Herbert Spencer

Stephen Cohen

Postby Stephen Cohen » 1 month 1 week ago (Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:57 pm)

Lamprecht wrote:$100 for every 2 people, eh? How about:

Where's my $300 ? :lol:

It looks to me that that photo would only be good for $100.00:

Additionally, and independent of the $100,000.00 Holocaust Archaeology Hoax Challenge, a $100.00 reward is being offered for each one of the 100 alleged graves / cremation pits in question that is proven - with the same standard of proof applied in U. S. civil courts - to actually exist and to currently contain the remains of - at least 2 people. (Which is less than 1 / 10,000 of 1% of the alleged buried remains.)

Lamprecht, are you going to accept the challenge? It looks like it would be as easy to win as picking up money from the sidewalk:

First - Potential claimants must submit their answers to the following:

Ten Simple Questions

https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=228 ... count=2831

Q #1: Do you, based on an intelligent, thorough and careful investigation of the evidence, honestly believe that the orthodox holocaust story, in general, has been proven beyond a reasonable doubt – Yes. – or – No. – ??

Q #2: In your investigation of the evidence, have you ever come across what you believe to be an unsubstantiated allegation made by an alleged eyewitness and/or scientist concerning the existence of and/or size of and/or contents of a so-called “holocaust mass grave” – Yes. – or – No. – ??

Q #3: In This Famous Scene –

https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=228 ... count=2830

in which the well-known jewish scientist Jacob Bronowski theatrically alleges the following about the so-called “Auschwitz Ash Pond”

“Look for yourself… Into this pond were flushed the ashes of some four million people… we have to touch people.”

Do you honestly believe that Bronowski is actually touching and you are actually looking at actual human remains – Yes. – or – No. – ??

Q #4: Are you currently able to prove that there is a preponderance of conclusively documented and substantiated scientific evidence that the so-called “Auschwitz Ash Pond” that Bronowski waded into currently contains the remains of at least four people – Yes. – or – No. – ??

Q #5: Do you currently espouse any theory that alleges the Germans literally made hundreds upon hundreds of thousands of jews magically disappear without a trace – Yes. – or – No. – ??

Q #6: Of the total number of corpses that actually existed at Belzec, Chelmno, Ponary, Sobibor and Treblinka II; the number that you honestly believe were made to magically disappear without a trace – is no less than: _?_

Q #7: Are you currently able to prove that there is a preponderance of conclusively documented and substantiated scientific evidence that disproves the following statement of fact:

Despite all the deceptive allegations and insinuations to the contrary, the truth is; the largest (in terms of quantity of remains) of the one hundred graves / cremation pits that are alleged to have been scientifically proven to currently exist at Belzec, Chelmno, Ponary, Sobibor and Treblinka II, in which verified human remains have been tangibly located via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented archaeology - contained the remains of only six people.

– Yes. – or – No. – ??

Q #8: Are you currently able to prove that there is a preponderance of conclusively documented and substantiated scientific evidence that at least three of the one hundred graves / cremation pits that are alleged to have been scientifically proven to currently exist at Belzec, Chelmno, Ponary, Sobibor and Treblinka II, have been forensically proven to actually exist and to currently contain the remains of at least two people – Yes. – or – No. – ??

(Note: If you answered - No. - to question #8, yet you are still accepting the $10,000.00 Holocaust Archaeology Hoax Challenge, skip question #9)

Q #9: In accordance with the questions above – and my answers to them; I __?__, am accepting the $10,000.00 Holocaust Archaeology Hoax Challenge, and will prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U. S. civil courts - that the largest (in terms of quantity of remains) of the three or more graves / cremation pits that I make reference to above, is grave #_?_, with said remains being that from no less than _?_ people.

Q #10: Do you have the courage, integrity and character to post your answers to these simple questions on an approved website – using your full legal name – Yes. – or – No. – ??

Stephen Cohen

Postby Stephen Cohen » 1 week 1 day ago (Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:45 pm)

From THE HOLOCAUST ARCHAEOLOGY HOAX website:

* The first 6 so-called “huge mass graves” of Ponary are shown and numbered in the map in this link here:

PONARY MAP (#1/55 though #6/60 of the alleged 100)

The 7th so-called “huge mass grave” of Ponary is alleged in this link here:

PONARY ARTICLE (#7/61 of the alleged 100)

https://www.thehollywoodtimes.today/nov ... s-sleeves/

http://www.nafcash.com/

To whom it may concern:

PBS has a DVD out titled:

HOLOCAUST ESCAPE TUNNEL

ARCHEOLOGISTS UNEARTH A LOST ROUTE TO FREEDOM

NOVA

If you watch from the 12:02 mark to the 16:14 mark, you will see much information about this fraudulently alleged "huge mass grave" #7/61.

At the 12:22 mark the narrator says:

"6 burial pits have been discovered so far..."

At the 15:13 mark you see a lidar map showing the alleged 7th pit, which is nothing more than a depression near the 6 other pits.

At the 15:30 mark, Richard Freund says the following about this so-called pit:

"It's about 24 meters large, 4 meters deep, so it's a burial pit. If somebody asks you what is going on here, you can say that there are about 5 to 7 thousand people who are buried in this unknown pit."

BTW, in the article linked to above, Freund says this about "huge mass grave" #7/61:

"We found the burial pit that was 72 feet long and 12 feet deep that had 7,000 people in it."

david2923

Postby david2923 » 2 days 23 hours ago (Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:15 pm)

see link to this video on cremation
Watch the whole thing but pay close attention from the 7:40 mark and watch to the end ....

Perhaps Crystal can educate us on the life of fire brick?

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 2 days 14 hours ago (Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:14 am)

david2923 wrote:see link to this video on cremation
Watch the whole thing but pay close attention from the 7:40 mark and watch to the end ....

Perhaps Crystal can educate us on the life of fire brick?

There can be little doubt about the task involved in a cremation using contemporary equipment. Now apply that process to equipment essentially from the 1930s.

Sadly I had to go through all this two years ago when my mother died. She was cremated and the following day I had the awful job of visiting the Funeral Director's office to collect her remains. I can tell you it's a horrible thing to have to do. When they handed her remains in a tasteful cardboard box I nearly collapsed. However I would say that they hadn't used the powder process, her remains were still in small fragments but not powder.

Nonetheless the fact remains that the claims that one million people were cremated and their remains disappeared in the Auschwitz location are total BS. It would be impossible.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”