Question About Denierbud's Auschwitz Film

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
WarpSoldier

Question About Denierbud's Auschwitz Film

Postby WarpSoldier » 3 years 9 months ago (Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:23 pm)

Denierbud has claimed that Hungarian Jews already knew about the alleged Crematoria at Birkenau, and that they'd try to revolt once inside the building. My question is this: Wouldn't it be more accurate that they would all see the chimney and then try to run for the back entrance of the camp? Surely 2k-3k people in a group, a few would escape? :?

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Question About Denierbud's Auschwitz Film

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 3 years 9 months ago (Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:27 am)

That's a good point. A disorganized spontaneous panicky revolt in the alleged undressing room, or in the alleged gas chamber, but as you said: or before they even went into either when there was a huge amount of people waiting to go down the stairs into the alleged dressing room. Good point. After all it's outside when so many of them say that they were told "your parents are in the chimney smoke."

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 3 years 9 months ago (Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:16 pm)

WarpSoldier:
Denierbud's works are great examples to pursue. He thoroughly exposes the stupidity and duplicity in the false 'holocaust' narrative.

More on the absurdity of the entire Auschwitz gassing claims here, scroll up to the beginning of this linked post below from the thread:
'What is the Extermination Legend's Weakest Link?'
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9535&p=72368&hilit=hannover+asmarques#p72368

This is really just too easy.

Welcome, Hannover

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of truth is it that crushes the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.

The tide is turning.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

WarpSoldier

Postby WarpSoldier » 3 years 9 months ago (Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:29 pm)

Thank you for this. Rest assured though that I absolutely support his work. I don't think I'd ever be into revisionism if I hadn't seen his documentaries. It just struck me as odd why this idea wasn't brought up considering the points he had already made. Nonetheless, I believe his movies are right up there with David Cole's film, Eric Hunt's quadrilogy, and others. :)

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”